GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' (sponsored) by ReaperX

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    2/1/1 might make u hornier actually. I would go 1-2-1, or 1-2-2. For abs, they are not visible in direct correlation to how much ab work you do. U have to be 8-12% max bodyfat to see nice abs, with low water retention. Ab work is good because the abs are a stabilizer muscle and training abs help keep your squat and back work more powerful, but to “see” abs, u gotta do am cardio or be on a strict diet to get to about 8-12% bodyfat.

    When I was bodybuilding I never trained abs. I was sprinting at 5AM 4x a week.
    How would reducing the dosing increase libido ? I'll stay at 5 tabs, but I'll run it reverse tommorow @ 1/2/2 instead and see what happens. Also too I'll probably put off abs right now since I am not even close to 8-12%. I always use a belt when lifting heavy and doing the 'big 3'.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    How would reducing the dosing increase libido ?
    I'll attempt to answer this, but I'm sure Chuck will correct me if I'm way off...
    DTH claims to "reduce/control excessive estrogen" (through the DIM and/or nettle root?). But if your estrogen drops too low, your libido begins to suffer. So too much DTH actually lowers libido. It seems using DTH is all about finding the "sweet spot" that works best for your particular needs.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    I'll attempt to answer this, but I'm sure Chuck will correct me if I'm way off...
    DTH claims to "reduce/control excessive estrogen" (through the DIM and/or nettle root?). But if your estrogen drops too low, your libido begins to suffer. So too much DTH actually lowers libido. It seems using DTH is all about finding the "sweet spot" that works best for your particular needs.
    well sort or, the more you use the more free test you have, the more free test you have, the more your body reduces LH in an attempt to lower total test, the less libido you have.

    So 4 probably will give better libido, less total test/strength gains

    5/6 will probably give libido (maybe as good as 4 maybe not) but better strength and higher free test.

    DTH is a test booster 1st and a libido booster 2nd, so the more you take the more free test you will have. Most products that are sold as test boosters are pretty much libido boosters only.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    I'll attempt to answer this, but I'm sure Chuck will correct me if I'm way off...
    DTH claims to "reduce/control excessive estrogen" (through the DIM and/or nettle root?). But if your estrogen drops too low, your libido begins to suffer. So too much DTH actually lowers libido. It seems using DTH is all about finding the "sweet spot" that works best for your particular needs.
    DIM doesnt work like an anti-aromatase or a suicide estrogen destoyer, it reduces bad estrogen. So you wont get "too low" estrogen from DIM or DTH. Elevated estrogen will drop but thats not the problem with libido, its LH.

    LH tells ur body to convert DHEA to total test.

  5. Day 13:

    Dosing: 2/2/1 = 5 tablets total

    Rest Day (yesterday).
    •   
       


  6. Day 14:

    Dosing: 1/2/2 = 5 tablets total


    I just got back from my workout today. I changed the dose timing, but stuck to the 5 total tablets. The reverse method helps in the 'unnecessary' libido throughout the day. Workouts today were strong and I noticed a better pump.

    Libido: Equally as good. The reverse dosing helped adjust the rise in libido timing throughout the day.

    Intensity: Intensity is even better quality when taken 1/2/2. As I said before this was something in particular I was looking at to improve upon my workout.

    Endurance: Slightly better, but not by much. I think my endurance has a direct correlation on how tiring/busy my day was and how much energy I have when I hit the gym. Also too what kind of stims I am taking helps/hurts my endurance........

    Nitric Oxide: Better quality pumps vs. previous dosing. Nothing too 'out of this world' but I prefer this over how my pumps were prior.


    I'm going to stick with 1/2/2 dosing as it is more applicable towards my workouts and after the workouts. The total of 5 tablets is still sufficient, but there is no point in starting the dosing @ 2 tablets first thing waking up in the morning.

    New dosing:

    1 tablet
    ----5.5 hrs later----
    2 tablet
    ----5.5 hrs later----
    2 tablets
    ----5.5 hrs later----

  7. Side note: I didn't seem to acknowledge this until now but I haven't had a single protein shake in 2 weeks. I've managed to get my diet strictly all through whole food. I remember I used to rely heavily on protein shakes 3-4 months ago.

  8. Day 15:

    Rest Day

    Dosing: 1/2/2 = 5 tablets total

    Day 16:

    Rest Day

    Dosing: 1/2/2 = 5 tablets total





    - I am starting to really feel the signs of overtraining after doing 2 weeks of HIIT, esp. last night. I'm taking Friday/Sat as rest days, then continue to my normal training Sun.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post

    - I am starting to really feel the signs of overtraining after doing 2 weeks of HIIT, esp. last night. I'm taking Friday/Sat as rest days, then continue to my normal training Sun.
    You started HIIT at the same time u started this log? Doesnt make for a good review on strength gains.

  10. I'm an idiot, I reformatted my computer and I didn't realize until now the date on my computer is translated in 2006 not 2007.


    I usually follow the HIIT for awhile, then HVT for several weeks before going back to HIIT. All I've been doing is comparing my strength lifts from last time I did HIIT (like 2 months ago).


    For my HIIT it goes:

    3 sets

    1st set 95% max: 8 reps

    30 sec break.

    2nd set 95% max: 6 reps

    30 sec break.

    3rd set 100% max: 1 reps


    I don't lift nearly as heavy when I do HVT and I have approx 1:30-2 min breaks between sets. Reps go into 10-12 range.


    I was just comparing my HIIT 95% max this time vs. 2 months ago....which have been about a +10lb change in bench press.


    Mid June '07

    1st set 95% max: 8 reps (209lbs)

    30 sec break.

    2nd set 95% max: 6 reps (209lbs)

    30 sec break.

    3rd set 100% max: 1 reps (220lbs)

    Sept '07

    1st set 95% max: 8 reps (218.5lbs)

    30 sec break.

    2nd set 95% max: 6 reps (218.5lbs)

    30 sec break.

    3rd set 100% max: 1 reps (230lbs)

    ........So my max 1rep bench is up +10lbs in the past couple months with low rest time in between sets. I may move slowly up in weight, but I'm happy with a +10lb bench increase in approx 3 months.

  11. Day 17: Chest/Biceps

    Dosing: 1/2/2 = 5 tablets total

    Tablets consumed including today = 85

    Chest: (current)

    Dumbbell Pullovers: 4x12: 40,40,45,50
    Flat Bench: 4x12: 210,215,220,225
    Incline Bench: 4x12: 180,190,200,210
    Decline Bench: 4x12: 215,225,225,230



    Chest: (previous)

    Dumbbell Pullovers: 4x12: 30,35,35,45
    Flat Bench: 4x12: 200,200,215,220
    Incline Bench: 4x12: 180,180,200,200
    Decline Bench: 4x12: 215,215,220,225



    Biceps:

    Preacher Curls: 4x12
    Hammer Curls: 4x12
    Incline Curls: 4x10

    Libido: Increases with dosage towards later afternoon/evening.

    Endurance: I got a nap in so endurance was good due to rest.

    Intensity: Switching back to HVT, intensity also increased with reverse dosage of 1/2/2.

    Nitric Oxide: Very good pumps in my biceps.



    Side note: Workouts include longer rest times, higher reps/sets, slightly lighter weight.


    Increases made on my HIIT training. Using higher weight for HVT currently vs. previous.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Day 17: Chest/Biceps

    Dosing: 1/2/2 = 5 tablets total

    Tablets consumed including today = 85

    Chest: (current)

    Dumbbell Pullovers: 4x12: 40,40,45,50
    Flat Bench: 4x12: 210,215,220,225
    Incline Bench: 4x12: 180,190,200,210
    Decline Bench: 4x12: 215,225,225,230





    Chest: (previous)

    Dumbbell Pullovers: 4x12: 30,35,35,45
    Flat Bench: 4x12: 200,200,215,220
    Incline Bench: 4x12: 180,180,200,200
    Decline Bench: 4x12: 215,215,220,225



    Biceps:

    Preacher Curls: 4x12
    Hammer Curls: 4x12
    Incline Curls: 4x10

    Libido: Increases with dosage towards later afternoon/evening.

    Endurance: I got a nap in so endurance was good due to rest.

    Intensity: Switching back to HVT, intensity also increased with reverse dosage of 1/2/2.

    Nitric Oxide: Very good pumps in my biceps.



    Side note: Workouts include longer rest times, higher reps/sets, slightly lighter weight.


    Increases made on my HIIT training. Using higher weight for HVT currently vs. previous.
    Do you see any increase in training intensity?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Do you see any increase in training intensity?
    I still noticed a better quality intensity.

    My endurance has not changed though.


    I think R4W is better suited for giving better endurance, but libido, intensity, and nitric oxide has gotten better when I reverse dose. I'm surprised though because I often find myself very thirsty throughout the day so that leads me to expect better nitric oxide, but my pumps have been normal/slightly better at best.


    The only thing that I haven't gained anything really from is endurance. Everything else has gotten better.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I still noticed a better quality intensity.

    My endurance has not changed though.


    I think R4W is better suited for giving better endurance, but libido, intensity, and nitric oxide has gotten better when I reverse dose. I'm surprised though because I often find myself very thirsty throughout the day so that leads me to expect better nitric oxide, but my pumps have been normal/slightly better at best.


    The only thing that I haven't gained anything really from is endurance. Everything else has gotten better.
    reaper, ive ordered nos ether, looking into r4w. how do you rate it as a pre/wo, as far as energy/motivation/focus?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    reaper, ive ordered nos ether, looking into r4w. how do you rate it as a pre/wo, as far as energy/motivation/focus?
    I haven't tried NOS ETHER powder yet, but it looks promising. I have it on my list for 'next supplements to order'.

    I have tried both R4W v 5.0 and 6.0.


    R4W v 6.0 tastes decent (lemonade) and it gives excellent mental focus/quality intensity. Endurance is so so. In my expierence I got an extremely clean energy effect from 1 scoop of R4W v 6.0. I was also able to concentrate better too.


    R4W v 5.0 tastes like horse poop. It was the previous version that had a bunch of herbs blended into it. R4W v 5.0 gave me endurance like none other. The quality of my energy was extremely sloppy and it wasn't clean, but I could literally work out for 3 hrs on that stuff. It just kept me going even if I didn't get good focus off of it. I bought R4W v 5.0 awhile ago. I think there might be some places that still sell it though.



    Personally for me, I like 1 scoop of R4W 6.0 about 45min pre-workout. I ran out of it a long time ago and also need to order more as well. I wouldn't buy R4W 5.0 ever again though, only R4W 6.0. Let me know how you like the NOS ETHER powder. I used the tablets of NOS Precursor and had a good expierence with it.


    R4W v 6.0

    Energy: 7 out of 10
    Motivation: 8.5 out of 10
    Focus/Mental Enhancement/NOOTROPIC/Concentration: 10 out of 10


    R4W v 5.0

    Energy: 10 out of 10
    Motivation: 9 out of 10
    Focus/Mental Enhancement/NOOTROPIC/Concentration: 2 out of 10

    I always use 1 heaping scoop, no less.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I haven't tried NOS ETHER powder yet, but it looks promising. I have it on my list for 'next supplements to order'.

    I have tried both R4W v 5.0 and 6.0.


    R4W v 6.0 tastes decent (lemonade) and it gives excellent mental focus/quality intensity. Endurance is so so. In my expierence I got an extremely clean energy effect from 1 scoop of R4W v 6.0. I was also able to concentrate better too.


    R4W v 5.0 tastes like horse poop. It was the previous version that had a bunch of herbs blended into it. R4W v 5.0 gave me endurance like none other. The quality of my energy was extremely sloppy and it wasn't clean, but I could literally work out for 3 hrs on that stuff. It just kept me going even if I didn't get good focus off of it. I bought R4W v 5.0 awhile ago. I think there might be some places that still sell it though.



    Personally for me, I like 1 scoop of R4W 6.0 about 45min pre-workout. I ran out of it a long time ago and also need to order more as well. I wouldn't buy R4W 5.0 ever again though, only R4W 6.0. Let me know how you like the NOS ETHER powder. I used the tablets of NOS Precursor and had a good expierence with it.


    R4W v 6.0

    Energy: 7 out of 10
    Motivation: 8.5 out of 10
    Focus/Mental Enhancement/NOOTROPIC/Concentration: 10 out of 10


    R4W v 5.0

    Energy: 10 out of 10
    Motivation: 9 out of 10
    Focus/Mental Enhancement/NOOTROPIC/Concentration: 2 out of 10

    I always use 1 heaping scoop, no less.
    thanks man, nice review . ill let you know about the nos ether, it comes highly recommended.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Day 18:


    Dosing: 1/2/2 = 5 tablets total



    I felt amazing today at the gym. My workouts were spot on and I compared my notes from my deadlift also several months back to the ones today:


    Current deadlifts:

    220x10, 225x10, 235x8, 240x6


    Previous deadlifts

    215x12, 220x10, 225x6, 235x4


    Libido: High and good

    Endurance: None from DTH. This needs to be taken care with R4W

    Intensity: My intensity quality has gone up for my back workouts as it did for my workouts yest.

    Nitric Oxide: Average pumps today.



    I feel that my pumps are closely correlated with how good my diet has been or has not been for that matter.

    The high increase in libido from DTH has been awesome, but I think my favorite aspect from DTH so far has been the increase in intensity.

  18. Day 19: (Yesterday)


    Did low/moderate intensity cardio for 45 min. Did abs too. Bleh.

    Dosing: 1/2/2

    Libido: Seems to have dropped slightly, but nothing too extreme.


    Endurance: I seem to have been really worn out or something, b/c I had a hard time doing the normal cardio.

    Intensity: N/A

    Nitric Oxide: N/A

  19. Day 20:


    Rest day.

    Dosing: 1/2/2 = 5 tablets total



    Interesting note: Does Diesel Test Hardcore help in weightloss ? I didn't think so intitially so I didn't look for that, but I noticed I've leaned up a bit and gained muscle hardness from it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Day 20:


    Rest day.

    Dosing: 1/2/2 = 5 tablets total



    Interesting note: Does Diesel Test Hardcore help in weightloss ? I didn't think so intitially so I didn't look for that, but I noticed I've leaned up a bit and gained muscle hardness from it.
    anything that promotes muscle gain usually burns fat. so yea.

  21. The other versions of Diesel Test I didn't notice too much, but with DTH the leaning effect is more noticible (for me anyway).

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    The other versions of Diesel Test I didn't notice too much, but with DTH the leaning effect is more noticible (for me anyway).
    me too.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Day 21:


    Dosing: 1/2/2 = 5 tablets total

    As of right now I will be done this Sunday with all my DTH tablets and will be writing an overall review.

    I noticed before I was getting some 'slight' acne, but I noticed that I've picked up quite a bit esp, on my back and on my face. I recall having a slight increase in acne towards the end of the Diesel Test bottles in the past.


    As my log is starting to come to an end I've noticed a positive change in my workouts and a very strong increase in libido. The trick is to just find out what dosage works best and go with it. It seems more and more common people go right to the max of tablets (6), but when I went up that high the benefits went downhill.


    Also too DTH for me had a lag time where the benefits seem to be noticible as time progressed with usage.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Day 21:


    Dosing: 1/2/2 = 5 tablets total

    As of right now I will be done this Sunday with all my DTH tablets and will be writing an overall review.

    I noticed before I was getting some 'slight' acne, but I noticed that I've picked up quite a bit esp, on my back and on my face. I recall having a slight increase in acne towards the end of the Diesel Test bottles in the past.


    As my log is starting to come to an end I'v e noticed a positive change in my workouts and a very strong increase in libido. The trick is to just find out what dosage works best and go with it. It seems more and more common people go right to the max of tablets (6), but when I went up that high the benefits went downhill.


    Also too DTH for me had a lag time where the benefits seem to be noticible as time progressed with usage.
    i dropped down to 4 dth and added 2 trib test. this is best for me. the trib test definately perked me up!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. I was pretty damn surprised how well Trib Test was as a standalone. I ran 2/1 each day and I did that 7 days a week. It worked amazing.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get Cut or Die Tryin...
    By pistol345 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 07:38 PM
  2. New GET DIESEL Ready 4 War!!!! (Sponsored)
    By Chuprachabra in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 11:36 PM
  3. getting diesel....or i might die tryin. unsponsored
    By TNASTYII in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 12:55 PM
  4. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in