2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Post DTH weight day 3: 187.0 lbs

...exactly the same as yesterday.....crazy.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%

Post DTH weight day 4: 186.9 lbs
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%

So far it looks like I've put on about a solid 1lb with the bottle of DTH I ran. (approx. 4 weeks).
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.4%

I do not want to sound condescending in an way, but are you really happy with 1lb and not really any dramatic strength increases in 4 weeks? It seems like the switching of routines so often might be interfering with your overall gains and might have nothing to do with the supps.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I've been busy lately, so I haven't been able to log as much towards the end as I wanted to. I want to thank Chuck for sponsoring me a bottle of DTH, even if you didn't sponsor me I'd have bought it anyway.

So here are the products that I am reviewing:

-Diesel Test 2010 (standalone)
    -Diesel Test 2010+ActivaTe
    -Diesel Test 2040 (standalone)
    -Diesel Test 2040+Trib Test
    -Trib Test (standalone, 2 bottles)
    -E-Bol (standalone)

Diesel Test 2010 (standalone)
    Diesel Test 2010 is the first version I tried when I first started using Diesel Test. This was back in Jan when I was looking for a quality natural testosterone support supplement and I saw some positive reviews about it and decided to try it. Diesel Test 2010 is mainly tribulus based. There are a lot of mixed reviews about tribulus but I am a big fan of tribulus products and immediately loved Diesel Test 2010 from the start. It is too bad that there are no longer anymore bottles because I greatly enough. The downside to Diesel Test 2010 is there is a great drop in libido when you take too many tablets. With Diesel Test Hardcore there is a slight drop in libido, but with 2010 I could literally feel my libido stop dead in its tracks. I found Diesel Test Hardcore to be more effective and potent vs. Diesel Test 2010. I recall wanting to buy as much Diesel Test 2010 back in the day because it was slowly beingt discontinued.

Diesel Test+ActivaTe

This combo was the best that I have tried thus far. I was taking 5 tablets of Diesel Test 2010 and 6 capsules of ActivaTe. I could almost feel the change in my body's natural testosterone. My skin got to the point where it was uncontrollably oily and caused acne non-stop. My balls essentially got bigger and I had this ridiculous libido all the time. This is basically like the Diesel Test 2010 standalone, except the large amount of urtica dioca incredibly increased my free test, from what I percieved to be very high. This stack is the only combo I'd put ahead of Diesel Test Hardcore. Of course there are 2 products that are involved at the same time, but it was a stack that I greatly enjoyed....although it was quite expensive

Diesel Test 2040 (standalone)

This is the reason why I tried to buy as much Diesel Test 2010 as I could. I bought a bottle of Diesel Test 2040 which was a test booster+creatine. While 2010 was primarly tribulus based, 2040 was Long Jack based. I'm not a big fan of long jack vs. tribulus. I first started taking 2040 at the recommended dose. When it was not producing any results, I upped the dosage which also produced no results. Diesel Test Hardcore is both tribulus/long jack based so it is hard for me to judge exactly which worked for me. I was quite disappointed with Diesel Test 2040 as I had 0 gains. Diesel Test Hardcore is far more superior to 2040

Diesel Test 2040+ Trib Test

I took Diesel Test 2040 + Trib Test both at recommended dosages following the instructions on the bottle. With trib test and 2040, I was taking long jack, tribulus, and urtica dioca with all those bottles. I noticed a SLIGHT improvement, but taking trib test solo, I credited the gains towards towards trib test. Diesel Test Hardcore also contained tribulus, long jack, and urtica dioca and worked much better.

Trib Test (standalone)

I used 2 bottles of Trib Test as a standalone when I was doing things on a budget before. I was kinda skeptical about using trib test as only a standalone vs. stacking it with another product. At 3 tablets a day I had decent results from it. My expierence with trib test was that it was a milder version of Diesel Test 2010. Of course Diesel Test Hardcore would probably be even better with this.

E-Bol (standalone)

This is a product by thermolife. I decided to try this product back in Jan when all the hype about ecdysterone products were around. I used the product at its recommended dosage @ 6 capsules/ED and saw virtually no results. I don't even want to claim what I 'might' have felt because it really was so inconsistant that it could have been a placebo effect. Diesel Test Hardcore worked incredibly better than E-Bol in different aspect of my training vs. E-Bol

Overall review:

-Diesel Test 2010+ ActivaTe

-Diesel Test Hardcore

-The rest of the products.

My expierence with Diesel Test Hardcore has been good. I adjusted the dosing for a bit and tried different dose timings before I found out what worked best for me. I think that people have a tendency to think 'more is better' mentality, because I only know of (1) person who used the product @ its recommended dosage, besides myself. I found 5 tablets @ 1/2/2 dose timing with 4.5 hrs between each dose to be the most effective for me because I workout in the evening.

I noticed an increase in the quality of intensity and libido from using DTH. Also I noticed towards the end of my log a slight decrease in bodyfat and increase in muscle hardness. My endurance was not much changed although, this is typically correlated with whatever pre-workout supp. I'm using. Overall I am happy with DTH, and I already ordered a bottle about 1 week ago so I have an unopened bottle sitting on my counter. I plan on stacking it with several products in about a month. Something like:

-Diesel Test Hardcore
    -Trib Test
    -ActivaTe

.....over and out.........

Starting weight: 185lbs

Post DTH weight day 1: 186.8lbs
    great review reaper: you are right dth/trib test is solid. if i added the activate i would have to run e-form, all that free test would also free up a lot of estrogen,imo. again great review.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%

Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    I do not want to sound condescending in an way, but are you really happy with 1lb and not really any dramatic strength increases in 4 weeks? It seems like the switching of routines so often might be interfering with your overall gains and might have nothing to do with the supps.
    With the gain I am happy with 1 lb. Through the course of 1 year that will equate to 10-12lbs gain naturally which I am indeed happy with.

Also I feel that if I adjusted my diet to higher amount of protein then I would have gotten better gains. I've been trying to bulk for the last 2 years so right now I'm just running on maint.

About the training...I have been trying this off and on for the past year and it has worked so far. I am still messing around with different training techniques. I might come back again and try DC training.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%

Post DTH weight day 5: 187.0 lbs
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    great review reaper: you are right dth/trib test is solid. if i added the activate i would have to run e-form, all that free test would also free up a lot of estrogen,imo. again great review.
    It depends on how your body reacts to anti-estrogens (i.e. painful joints, etc), but they are not a bad idea to run every now and then. You make a good point on running an anti-e with ActivaTe (man I just love that shlt!)
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%

I guess I also forgot to note this before. Since I am in bodybuilding my muscle mass/size and symmetry are the most important to me. Strength gains are a plus and I am always shooting to increase strength, but honestly if I could get a huge chest benching 150lbs I'm ok with that.

For me my overall goal is to have decent muscle mass and symmetry. I'm not looking into powerlifting or anything.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%

Wrap up: I put on ~ 1.1 lbs in the course of around 4 weeks while using Diesel Test Hardcore. I'm not making any bold claims or blown out of proportion promises, I am simply stating my results with using the product.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get Cut or Die Tryin...
    By pistol345 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 08:38 PM
  2. New GET DIESEL Ready 4 War!!!! (Sponsored)
    By Chuprachabra in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 12:36 AM
  3. getting diesel....or i might die tryin. unsponsored
    By TNASTYII in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 01:55 PM
  4. Get Lean or die tryin'
    By motiv8er in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 09:58 AM
  5. Replies: 91