Endorush..brief review - AnabolicMinds.com

Endorush..brief review

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341

    Reputation

    Thumbs up Endorush..brief review


    I know there was a seperate thread on energy drinks but I'd like to bring up Endorush by BSN in particular. I've tried ALOT of energy drinks out there for awhile, (c0caine was not one of them) and they have all been average and maybe have given me a bit of perk when needed. A lot of them are just the average run of the mills ingredients that everyone uses like Vitamin B, Ginseng, etc....

    Anyways here's my expierence with Endorush:


    I purchased 2 bottles several days ago, and while I still think BSN is just BS, Endorush really struck a chord with me. I was getting ready to do chest workouts. On the Endorush bottle it says 'Bottle meant to be consumed over 12 hr period, do not consume whole bottle in one sitting'. Just about every energy drink I've had never really gave me energy..per se. Naturally I deciphered that as a bunch of bullsh-t and gulped down 2/3 of the bottle within the course of about...30 seconds on an empty stomach. Taste isn't bad, the Grape sucks, but the other 2 are not too bad.

    Now here's where the interesting events transpired. When I went to the gym I felt like I was possed, and 'high'. I've never done 'caine, speed, adderall or any of those, but I'm pretty sure drinking 2/3 of a bottle of Endorush on an empty stomach feels quite similar.

    I was able to put up more reps on my max bench than I ever had before and had endurance like none other. So what's the downside ? Throughout the gym I really couldn't actually catch my breath. I'd breathe heavy then it'd slow down a bit, but I never really caught it. Afterwards when I went home I was almost forcing myself to breathe because it felt as if my lungs were completely constricted. This semi-forced breathing went on for about 4.5 hrs before everything sorta went back to normal.


    So my verdict is: If your looking for something strong drink Endorush on an empty stomach and maybe just try half the bottle at first. For people who have read my posts I always call out b.s. but if you down enough of this stuff all at once it really works....and makes you feel very weird at the same time.

  2. Really Really Good Looking
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    372

    Reputation

    I know what you mean bro.

    I downed 3/4 of a bottle of this stuff on an empty stomach. It took about 5 minutes to kick in. And when it did, I had a massive head rush, I felt dizzy, light headed and I had trouble breathing. Scary as hell, that lasted about 1-2 minutes and then I was cool.

    And I have a ridiculous tolerance to Stims.
  3. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    530

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I know there was a seperate thread on energy drinks but I'd like to bring up Endorush by BSN in particular. I've tried ALOT of energy drinks out there for awhile, (c0caine was not one of them) and they have all been average and maybe have given me a bit of perk when needed. A lot of them are just the average run of the mills ingredients that everyone uses like Vitamin B, Ginseng, etc....

    Anyways here's my expierence with Endorush:


    I purchased 2 bottles several days ago, and while I still think BSN is just BS, Endorush really struck a chord with me. I was getting ready to do chest workouts. On the Endorush bottle it says 'Bottle meant to be consumed over 12 hr period, do not consume whole bottle in one sitting'. Just about every energy drink I've had never really gave me energy..per se. Naturally I deciphered that as a bunch of bullsh-t and gulped down 2/3 of the bottle within the course of about...30 seconds on an empty stomach. Taste isn't bad, the Grape sucks, but the other 2 are not too bad.

    Now here's where the interesting events transpired. When I went to the gym I felt like I was possed, and 'high'. I've never done 'caine, speed, adderall or any of those, but I'm pretty sure drinking 2/3 of a bottle of Endorush on an empty stomach feels quite similar.

    I was able to put up more reps on my max bench than I ever had before and had endurance like none other. So what's the downside ? Throughout the gym I really couldn't actually catch my breath. I'd breathe heavy then it'd slow down a bit, but I never really caught it. Afterwards when I went home I was almost forcing myself to breathe because it felt as if my lungs were completely constricted. This semi-forced breathing went on for about 4.5 hrs before everything sorta went back to normal.


    So my verdict is: If your looking for something strong drink Endorush on an empty stomach and maybe just try half the bottle at first. For people who have read my posts I always call out b.s. but if you down enough of this stuff all at once it really works....and makes you feel very weird at the same time.
    Wow. Just... wow. I've drained an entire bottle in 30 sec. about 15 min. after a double whey protein shake, so not really an empty stomach. I don't think I could handle it on an empty stomach. When I've taken it as I just described, I typically get the amped up energy and no bad sides. However, a couple times I did get sort of jittery and had the slight breathing issue you described. It definitely works as advertised, which is a surprise for a BSN product. But it's incredibly cost prohibitive in my opinion. I get a good enough boost from 200-400mg of caffeine in pill form taken with my pre-w/o shake. Usually 200mg unless I'm extra tired. And 100 pills costs like $5.

    But yeah, Endorush will crank your sh*t up! If you can afford to buy a bunch and have it on hand for when needed, go for it. Maybe not on a totally empty stomach though. That's crazy talk! Reap, you're an animal!
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    I got a couple free samples of this stuff at the Keystone Classic. It's strong and it'll deff wake you up, but it tastes like trash.
  5. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11 View Post
    I know what you mean bro.

    I downed 3/4 of a bottle of this stuff on an empty stomach. It took about 5 minutes to kick in. And when it did, I had a massive head rush, I felt dizzy, light headed and I had trouble breathing. Scary as hell, that lasted about 1-2 minutes and then I was cool.

    And I have a ridiculous tolerance to Stims.
    Yeah I mean holy fock. Endorush just kills me. I never believed in energy drinks till now. I keep it at 1/4 on an empty stomach, or 1/2 on a slightly full stomach. I'm like you Giant I have a high tolerance to stims, but seriously, forget Reset AD, just drink more Endorush....
  6. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Wow. Just... wow. I've drained an entire bottle in 30 sec. about 15 min. after a double whey protein shake, so not really an empty stomach. I don't think I could handle it on an empty stomach. When I've taken it as I just described, I typically get the amped up energy and no bad sides. However, a couple times I did get sort of jittery and had the slight breathing issue you described. It definitely works as advertised, which is a surprise for a BSN product. But it's incredibly cost prohibitive in my opinion. I get a good enough boost from 200-400mg of caffeine in pill form taken with my pre-w/o shake. Usually 200mg unless I'm extra tired. And 100 pills costs like $5.

    But yeah, Endorush will crank your sh*t up! If you can afford to buy a bunch and have it on hand for when needed, go for it. Maybe not on a totally empty stomach though. That's crazy talk! Reap, you're an animal!


    Haha, Ecto, even on a full stomach 1 bottle is a bit too heroic for me. The cost is very expensive for Endorush which is a damn shame cuz all it does is line Ronnie Coleman's pocket. The nice thing is that it is in a bottle ready to drink if you are looking for convience which I always am.

    I have a tendency to take a product slightly over what is recommend intitially to see what is 'supposed' to happen. If things pan out, I adjust the dosing accordingly, if nothing happens then, well nothing will probably happen at a lesser dose either. Interesting product, I had to note it for its potency.
  7. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    530

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Haha, Ecto, even on a full stomach 1 bottle is a bit too heroic for me. The cost is very expensive for Endorush which is a damn shame cuz all it does is line Ronnie Coleman's pocket. The nice thing is that it is in a bottle ready to drink if you are looking for convience which I always am.

    I have a tendency to take a product slightly over what is recommend intitially to see what is 'supposed' to happen. If things pan out, I adjust the dosing accordingly, if nothing happens then, well nothing will probably happen at a lesser dose either. Interesting product, I had to note it for its potency.
    Agreed! Very convenient. I ran out of caffeine and my new order hadn't arrived last week. So a couple days I went stimless, which wasn't bad. But the other days I felt really tired so I splurged on the endorush when I got to the gym. Chug-a-lug! It works and it's convenient, but you pay for it!

    Thanks for sharing your experience.
  8. New Member
    themandaloria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    210

    Reputation

    What's more powerful this or redline extreme
  9. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    What's more powerful this or redline extreme
    themandaloria-


    I apologize, I cannot speak on behalf of the Redline Extreme version. I've tried the regular Redline that they have and it is about as comparable to Red Bull or Rockstar. I hear that the Redline Extreme is the older, original version which is supposed to be 'harder', but I don't know honestly. I did not like the regular Redline though b/c it is expensive and only 8oz.


    Occasionally from time to time I drink the white Rockstar cans (carb-free). They are 16oz and are nice to sip on at work. The boost I get from them is just enough, but nothing too mind boggling to any degree. Sometimes they have them on sale at the supermarket.


    Lately I have not bought any pre-workout supps or supps in general. I might buy a round of stuff in a week or so again...replenish the supply.
  10. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341

    Reputation





    Here is some thumbnails of all the cans I just started throwing on a shelf while at work. I took this over a month ago and I always get weird looks when people walk by.
  11. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    530

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post




    Here is some thumbnails of all the cans I just started throwing on a shelf while at work. I took this over a month ago and I always get weird looks when people walk by.
    You get weird looks when people see that? Gee, I wonder why...

  12. New Member
    themandaloria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    210

    Reputation

    no urls.

    wonder how that compares
  13. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    530

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    wonder how that compares
    Holy moly, look at the B12 in that thing!
  14. New Member
    themandaloria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    210

    Reputation

    lol what will happen if i drink that
  15. New Member
    LiftNDestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    314

    Reputation

    Interesting, I've downed an entire endorush on an empty stomach and did fine. However, usually half a bottle is good enough. However, I will say in terms of strength NOTHING, is stronger than a Redline Xtreme, I mean holy hell that stuff INSANE!!! Only has 250mgs of caffeine per bottle but it might as well have 600! Also the SPIKE, shooters are good as well However, Twinlab energy fuel takes the cake...

    0 cals, 0 sugar, and 0 carbs, not really all that strong but for taste and a nice kick without a major amount of caffeine this stuff is awesome!
  16. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    It tastes pretty good. I got a bunch of free ones at last year's Olympia.
  17. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341

    Reputation

    I"ll have to try those other drinks. I'm sure body composition has a lot to do with how the drinks work. I am 5'9 @ 181lbs when I downed an entire bottle of Endorush.
  18. New Member
    themandaloria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    210

    Reputation

    I'm only about 16 so i'd be scared to take that stuff. Some people on the water polo team took a redline before a game though. Sounds fun
  19. New Member
    LiftNDestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    314

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    I'm only about 16 so i'd be scared to take that stuff. Some people on the water polo team took a redline before a game though. Sounds fun
    Gotta be careful with the redlines tho man, start off with half, because many get nauseous and vomit when taking the stuff pre sports.
  20. New Member
    themandaloria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    210

    Reputation

    If i took any, i'd split it with my team mates
  21. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    Name:  energy.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  267.9 KB

    Name:  energy2.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  307.6 KB

    I own all! at the time 58...currently 64.
    Endorush
    Twinlab
    A few Xience are still needed to be added.
    My caffiene tolerance is insane. I will by an Endorush tomorrow and do the following.
    5 min jog
    Cleans
    Pushups
    shrugs
    T-Rows
    Curls
    Dips
    Abs
    Its a big hard day for me cause i take one off and then 2 off after this.
    For the record none of my cans are duplicates...only 1! WOOO!:clean:
  22. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    reaper, pop cans don't count and either do duplicates! Envigo or whatever that is is weaksauce and Rockstar taste like coough syrup.
  23. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    reaper, pop cans don't count and either do duplicates! Envigo or whatever that is is weaksauce and Rockstar taste like coough syrup.
    Alright homie, I'll take tha challenge. I'm gonna start buying whatever new energy drink and start putting together a compliation of stuff.

    I drink a ton of rockstar because I got it straight free for about 1 year.

    Energy drink wise out of the ones I've tried I like Kronik or Red Jak (Carb free)-Taste wise and pure enjoyment, not 'energy'

    Pre-energy workout right now is Endorush. Slam it on an empty stomach. You need to drink it in 30 seconds or less. There is no other proper way to take it.

    (Now I need to get a phucking inhaler after I down half a bottle.)
  24. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341

    Reputation

    Actually, since your caffiene tolerance is so high, like mine....do 2/3 of the bottle min.
  25. New Member
    LiftNDestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    314

    Reputation

    I'd say all of those tin cans are nothing more than highly caffienated cans of soda. That and most are filled with too much sugar. I'll stick with my redline Xtreme, and Twinlab Energy fuel!
  26. Banned
    musclemilk40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    try Nuspeed, is better than all of them


    Nuspeed from tastes a bit strong, but, mother f'er, its lights you up and its lasts like the old speed stacks with ephedra, you dont crash 20 30 minutes later. Unreal pump, energy and focus. Endo is good, but give Nuspeed a shot.

    out
  27. New Member
    LiftNDestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    314

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by musclemilk40 View Post
    Nuspeed from nutricor labs, tastes a bit strong, but, mother f'er, its lights you up and its lasts like the old speed stacks with ephedra, you dont crash 20 30 minutes later. Unreal pump, energy and focus. Endo is good, but give Nuspeed a shot.

    out
    Heard from a Nutricor rep, that one bottle has 600 mgs of caffeine!
  28. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    I've heard a lot of people say they like the NuSpeed. We sell it at my work but I haven't tried it. I'm gonna have to pick up a case tomorrow I think.

    There are new 'Ephedra Tea' energy drinks now, but i haven't tried those either.
  29. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341

    Reputation

    600mg in one serving ? How can that NOT give you heart palpatations ?

    Its not all about the caffene only. Some makers think that it is. There only needs to be between 250-300mg of caffiene. The rest need to be other ingredients.
  30. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    I'm just guessing, but it's probably not one serving per bottle.
  31. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341

    Reputation

    I just tried ABB's 'Diet Turbo Tea'. It is flavored iced tea with the usual energy ingredients. Don't waste your time with it. Its just got guarana,ginseng, and 90mg of caffiene for the entire bottle ! Better off with 2 mountain dews.
  32. New Member
    LiftNDestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    314

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I'm just guessing, but it's probably not one serving per bottle.
    It's two FULL servings per bottle rather than a diluted 16 oz beverage. However the bottle suggests you consume half the bottle 30 minutes prior to workout, and sip on the remaining half during. But I will agree with repear and say, that that's a tad bit overkill! Give me some b6/b12 and 200mgs of caffeine and I'm ready to go! Also MetRx has a new Amplified shooter that's pretty potent. Only 200mgs of caffeine but added synephrine, and tyrosine give this 3oz shot a HUGE kick. The focus you get from this thing is intense, it's a real eye opener!
  33. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341

    Reputation

    If you get a good blend of vitamin b,caffiene (not overkill), some yohimbe, and guarana, ginseng that's much better that just straight up caffiene. I usually crash at anything higher than 150mg of caffiene per serving. I can handle less than that with no problem though.
  34. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Hmmm. I may have to try this stuff.

    I've got a bottle of Matrix and Clear Shot on the way from Nutra. (Wish I had them to try...oh well.)
  35. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    Ebergy drink are foten not one serving a can. I know Endorush can't be. The main things are caffiene, B's, and acids. Often time they have other of the populars liek Taurine and what not but the serving is so small anyway.
  36. New Member
    themandaloria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    210

    Reputation

    How is the xyience energy drink. Anyways, redline extreme is the strongest
  37. New Member
    LiftNDestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    314

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    How is the xyience energy drink. Anyways, redline extreme is the strongest
    Xyience Cran Raz, tastes amazing, and gives mild energry but awesome mental focus. Great stuff!
  38. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341

    Reputation

    redline the taste is way too pungent for me. I don't drink hard liquor, just beer and the redline apple reminds me of green apple smirnoff...bleh.

    Endorush is 4 servings in one bottle. LOL.

    Let me know how clear shot is. I've been eyeing that for awhile now.
  39. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Let me know how clear shot is. I've been eyeing that for awhile now.
    If you don't like energy drinks that taste similar to hard liquor, then you probably will not like Clear Shot at all. But it does work IME, it just tastes like hell. I like to stack a Clear Shot with some Clear Edge.
  40. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341

    Reputation

    I wonder what would happen if you took Endorush and PowerFULL at the same time ?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A Brief Review of Every Quest Bar Flavor + Rankings
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 03:46 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 11:16 AM
  3. brief DTP review- stim related
    By ambulldog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 02:21 AM
  4. My BSN Nitrix Brief Review
    By Boyders in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 07:15 PM
  5. Mass Cycle Review
    By U of R Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 09:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in