Endorush..brief review

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
still need to grab a bottle. Wanted to before work but i din't want to be a sweaty mess and possibly have a heart attack. I will tomorrow though since i have nothin better to do. Before work one. then wednesday before my workout. Can;t wait. I will be gettin Clear shot and focusXT for school time. I had the Matrix and it was pretty good. Think it was the pre-release version casue it tasted chemically but still good.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that I am the only one that actually gets a reduced HR from energy drinks. I remember I took Redline several times and everytime, it lowered my HR by about 20 BPM.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think that I am the only one that actually gets a reduced HR from energy drinks. I remember I took Redline several times and everytime, it lowered my HR by about 20 BPM.

Thats cause the stimulant gods shun you.

But on a serious note, very very odd. interestead on why this is.

Also, Green Apple Xience taste a bit like liquor...? I burped after and tasted a slight beer taste. I don't drink beer.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm drinking this Sobe 24 karat gold can right now. Its pretty sweet looking, but I'm not feeling it though. AMP is better than this.

I also tried 'Tab' (little reddish can). Wasn't in to that either. It was kinda like bad sex.

I ordered a couple of clear shots that should be here tommorow, so I'll holler. per se.

I also want to try the cocaine energy drink. Maybe it might be more intense than Endorush.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone would want 2 bottles at once. Should i sip through a game to make it last longer

I don't believe sipping on it will be as effective. The potency in the drink is dose dependent and you need all of it at once to give you the punch.

That's like those import racers slowly dripping NOS (Nitrous Oxide) into their engines while racing. Bad idea. Do it all at once.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ok, now I feel really sick from that SoBe. Bleh.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats cause the stimulant gods shun you.

But on a serious note, very very odd. interestead on why this is.

Also, Green Apple Xience taste a bit like liquor...? I burped after and tasted a slight beer taste. I don't drink beer.
I have no idea why this happens. I can't even think of a BS reason for it either. I breath better after taking it, but I would think that the stims would still cause a rise in HR.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Its probably the fact that your body is so used to stims, that it is tense without them, and clams when it gets them. This happens to me sometime, but not on Endorush.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its probably the fact that your body is so used to stims, that it is tense without them, and clams when it gets them. This happens to me sometime, but not on Endorush.
I use stims for maybe 1/3 of the year, if that. They don't do anything for me as far as energy is concerned so I only use them to help shed a little fat.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
hm. that's odd. I'm not a big fan of Redline though.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I had WTF Pumped pre-WO and had my Endorush post. Why not sure? It is tinggling my toungue though, oh by the way, i drank the whole thing. I had the orange, pretty good taste. I'll grab another one for my workout tomorrow or friday for before.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So what did you think of the whole bottle ?Works pretty well yeah? Try it empty stomach as pre-workout instead of post workout. Fruit punch is pretty good, I like dat shyea. I'm gonna save up some money and break down sometime and just buy a case of 12. It works well and its easy to open a bottle and swig it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
did nothin for me. I noticed a little more goin on in my mind like rushing around thoughts fomr one thing to another. I will try pre-WO but as of now, prolly wont expect much. I got more from green tea bags pre and post than this...? not sure why. My tolerance is alot higher than you guys are thinkin i am guessin. I seriously drank the whole thign no problem, sad really.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Its possible that you might be more tolerable than me, but I am 5'9 and weigh 180lbs. If you do, try it pre-workout, empty stomach. No food. Biggie Smalls may have been able to throw back an entire bottle and tell me that it did not do anything.

It also too an an NOOTROPIC, which is a mental focus thing which you were stating your mind was racing. At any rate, if it works for you, it works for you, if not then oh well.

You used WTF Pumped, then Endorush after. You already hit your receptors once pre-workout. Like I said used it pre-workout and slam it or drink it during. To use it after your WTF Pumped postworkout is like sloppy seconds to me.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Try drinking the Endo during your workout. I never use NoX but decided to give a sample packet a go, and sipped on the endo rush DURING my heavy leg day. Needless to say I couldn't walk straight for the next 6 days. Had the most intense workout ever. My tolerance is high but I'm looking forward to getting on some Reset AD!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Xtreme should make an energy drink.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'10" 187. Not big difference. I just have a sickening tolerance. Along with the energy drinks i used to drink coffee and green tea alot.

I will try Endorush again Pre-WO empty stomach and slam it.

I like WTF but having that pre-and endo post shouldn't matter.

IBE Matrix is good stuff. Like i said, i had it but i think it was pre release and a little strong. I drank that before i played basketball one day and i was going good!

I am pretty much goin to be done wiht this crap in a few weeks. Gettin ResetAD, saving money, and maybe the occassional one pre-WO. My caffiene will start coming from green tea again as it is far far healthier for you. I still own in energy drink status around here.

* I am willing to sample ANY that a company may release around here...try me. If it gets me going it will work for pretty much anyone.

Whats weird is Adrenaline(by Genera) got me going good at 3 caps. I want RPM soooo bad.

Oh yea, i bet Matrix is better than Redline...either of them.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'll try IBE's Matrix. I found a site that still sells it.

If your tolerance is as high as you claim then that might be a problem itself. I'm adequate with 500-600mg max of caffiene a day. I would not feel any need to venture higher than this as it would be a waste at that point. (law of diminishing return), there's no reason you'd ever need to ingest more caffiene than that (energy-wise, not the ECA stack). I am assuming you know how your cortisol levels are affected with heavy usage of caffiene, just pointing that out.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'll try IBE's Matrix. I found a site that still sells it.

If your tolerance is as high as you claim then that might be a problem itself. I'm adequate with 500-600mg max of caffiene a day. I would not feel any need to venture higher than this as it would be a waste at that point. (law of diminishing return), there's no reason you'd ever need to ingest more caffiene than that (energy-wise, not the ECA stack). I am assuming you know how your cortisol levels are affected with heavy usage of caffiene, just pointing that out.
Yes. I may be seeing a DR. soon as for awhile i even had my insides feeling like crap. and my #2 was violent. It has caused me mid day fatigue. I know i need to work on it and i am at the moment.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how your diet is, but all those regular energy drinks like AMP and what not are causing crazy zigzag insulin spikes in you. I'm just drinking them to review them, but I usually stick with the lo-carb/sugar free ones. I honestly don't know you did/do it with regular energy drinks.

themandaloria

Awards
I had a spike shooter today and i didn't feel anything at all

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I ordered IBE Matrix, it'll come some time next week. I have a spike shooter unopened that chilling in my fridge along with a couple of other drinks. I'm taking off energy drinks till Monday to let my CNS system recharge. In fact I'm having extremely bad headaches right now from caffiene withdrawal.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
A lot of companies who make energy drinks think is about who can pack the most caffiene into it which is only 1/8 of the equation. There are multiple ingredients that make or break an energy drink.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Hey Reaper I get what you mean about how the Endorush is crazy. I just bought a bottle Tuesday along with my protein then chugged half a bottle before my workout today, I got to say I'm in love with this stuff now lol. Just as much energy and even more focus than Redline but it didn't get me shaky, out of breath or nausios like Redline. I just wish this stuff didn't cost so much :sad:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Endorush is a pretty damn good product. I gotta admit for BSN it is extremely good and I've always been happy when I've used it. Redline's flavoring is so strong it makes me nauseated just due to how it is flavored. Endorush's is more blunt and kinda weird, but it works. If you take 1 endorush which is like 3.19 here where I am and drink half the bottle, your probably spending like $1.50 each time you use it. I just use half a bottle which works out for me then just re-cap it. Any other drinks you need to drink THE WHOLE thing, esp if it is in a can so Endorush isn't all that bad when you break it down.

I mean it is strong and it works. That's what the product should do, so I'm ok with that. I'm probably not going to buy anymore weak/sucky pre-workout powders when I can just get a bottle of this stuff, open the cap, drink and run. Who always has time to use a shaker then mix powder and do all that crap ?

There are alot of OK pre-workout powder stuff there, but results have been average at best.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Yeah your right about all that, I have RPM coming in now and should be here by the beginning of next week. Can't wait till Friday tho so I can finish the bottle before my workout, I'm in love with it now lol. Over here it cost's $4 a bottle and I don't have the kind of money to go around spending that all the time, wish I did tho haha.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i've been looking at another way of getting it cheaper. It is slightly cheaper if I were to buy a box of 12 or something. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do but buying each one individually is pretty expensive,i agree. To me a box of 12 is like 24 servings, which is compareable to most other products out there plus the convience. I usually just drink 1/4 of the bottle and if I need more I'll drink another 1/4. It just depends on how tired I am.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Oh. I have to get up at 7:15 every Monday Wedsday and Friday to workout at the school weight room so I'm saving it for then because I'm pretty much dead unless I drink a strong energy drink. The other days I workout at home so I get up later.

themandaloria

Awards
I want to try FIxx and Wired x505, i heard wired is the strongest energy drink out,

get those!!! Had an XS today, like a monster or redbull, just for taste. Tasted amazing though, no sugar. Root bear flavored

themandaloria

Awards
Some small little energy drink, like 10 more mg than Redbull.

It has an amazing taste. I suggest you try it. It's a pleasant little thing. I've tried 2 flavors and loved them

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Nuspeed

NUSPEED

You guys oughtta give Nuspeed a try...its really hard to fine...flavor is okay, a little sweet to cover all the actives im sure...but damn it'll light you up!!