epistane or furazadrol???

luxxor

Awards
I have used winstrol in the past, and am looking for something with similar effect... not looking to gain weight necessarily, just hardness, vascularity, and some gain in strength. any suggestions? thanks..

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Sounds like Furazadrol would be a better choice for those goals.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you for sure??? i think epistane would be the best choice... furaz is a lower grade hormone thats good for hardening and thats bout it... epistane will do that meanwhile adding loads of strength AND lean mass, the gains are nothing but dry and it works b stopping the addintion of fat allowing you to burn what you got freely.... i would definately have to choose epi over furaz any day.

check my log below in my sig bro and youll see just what it can do :thumbsup:

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Sounds like Furazadrol would be a better choice for those goals.

Agree somewhat, Furazadrol might be the best choice. However, Epi at 10-20mg a day would be great for strength & hardness without much weight gain as long a cals were at maintenance or slightly below.

40mg of Epi a day is packing the lean mass on me and I am loving it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in all honesty i dont see why more epi woulbe bad your weight gain is totally and completely dependant upon your caloric intake if you want up the dose of epistane but not your cals and youll still get even more of the hardening effects along with absolutely killer strength.... BUT the option still always exists that if you are disciplined enough to add more cals from whole foods and good sources only you can more then easily pack on some more muscle all the while completely avoiding ANY fat gain.... IMO epistane is the better compound for ANY goal as its a lean dry gainer not a wet one and wont bring many sides while it brings many benifits.... JMO.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
just hardness, vascularity, and some gain in strength
Based on the reviews Im gonna stick with Furazadrol on this one. Epi is good but hardness and Vascularity are what Furz is used for. I think either or would work but Furazadrol just sounds like the better choice for those goals to me, just my opinion though.

Benderzzz

Awards
what about a stack of both
would that be effective or are they both too dry and dust your joints

animalkrack3r

Awards
I am on a stack of furazadrol and 11-oxo right now and if you are looking for a cutting stack this would be it.

Benderzzz

Awards
how long you been on it?
and what have your results been i.e good/bad sides
thanks in advance

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Okay...Furazadrol might be a perfectly fine product...in fact I know that it's a great product...but this is Epistane here folks...do yourself a favor and take Poops advice...

Beige

Awards
  • Established
If you liked Winstrol you will like Furazadrol, because the outcomes are very similar when you get Furazadrol's dose right. But too me that's like saying that you'd rather not gain the extra muscle (not water) associated with an Epi cycle, while still cutting and hardening just as effectively.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
run them both! 200mg furazadrol and 20mg epi at maintenence calories = stength, vascularity, and hardness galore!

animalkrack3r

Awards
Well, To me there are other factors, Some people are concered about liver issues since epistane is methylated, and fuazadrol is not. Also sometimes a serm is not required when using fuazadrol depending on who you are.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
If you choose to run furazadrol solo definately double dose it and adjust from there since it is rather mild and you'll need 200mg to see decent results

I'v also read logs of pple getting great results running it with RPM since the narigin supposively enhances abosorbtion

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Epistane/ havoc for sure, while taking havoc i lost like 2-3% body fat and added like 3 pounds while keeping my calories low. So i say go with epistane i loved it:thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, To me there are other factors, Some people are concered about liver issues since epistane is methylated, and fuazadrol is not. Also sometimes a serm is not required when using fuazadrol depending on who you are.
ummm YES its methylated BUT its very mild on your liver and even at doses of 60-90mg your liver levels will hardl be effected..... so really you get the benifits from the absorbtion of the methyl to the fullest but hardly any toxicity usually associated.

animalkrack3r

Awards
haha
ummm YES its methylated BUT its very mild on your liver and even at doses of 60-90mg your liver levels will hardl be effected..... so really u get the benifits from the absorbtion of the methyl to the fullest but hardly any toxicity usually associated.
HEY!, I honestly didn't mean to put that. You are right, but like you said it is very mild on the liver.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
ummm YES its methylated BUT its very mild on your liver and even at doses of 60-90mg your liver levels will hardl be effected..... so really you get the benifits from the absorbtion of the methyl to the fullest but hardly any toxicity usually associated.
Just curious as to where you're getting your data on the liver values? I've seen very little bloodwork done on this compound, maybe you can point me in the right direction?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
check over on IBE forums and specifically talk with uncfan hes got alot of info on it, but its been said time and time again by both dinoii and Dr d and i personally will be getting blood VERY soon after my 3 week 60mg ED cycle.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to where you're getting your data on the liver values? I've seen very little bloodwork done on this compound, maybe you can point me in the right direction?
Yep its been getting great bloodwork. As poppy stated Dinoiii has seen bloodwork of a few lifters running Epi at 60-90mg with very little suppression and very slight increase in liver values.

To the thread starter run them both together or Epi solo. I don't think fuz would be a great PH to run solo. Kinda winstrol sucks as a standalone. Just 2 cents.