Distilled Water does Cissuc-Dol 8 weeks

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well ladies and gents. Well I got the go ahead from the doctor to revert to normal activity :thumbsup:

Monday i will be starting my Sponsored Cissus-Drol Log. First i'd like to thank the people at Generics Labz for giving my the oppertunity to log this product. Heres the run down

CISSUS-Drol - 90 Capsules

Tired of the up and down roller coaster and negative side effects of pro-hormones?

Lean muscle comes from an increase in the rate of protein synthesis and a proper balance in hormones that make you either a stud or a dud.

The ingredients in CISSUS-Drol help your body:

Increase Natural Testosterone
Decrease Estrogen Levels
Increase FREE Testosterone
Support Joint and Connective Tissue Health
Decrease Body Fat

*stole that from sinners log....thanks sinner

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 183~188lbs (? will get am weight on monday?)
Bodyfat: 10~13%
Body Type: 60 endo/40 meso
Goal: Recomp
Diet: 3,000~3,250cals
*2 moderate carb days (325/250/75)
*1 high carb day (300/350/50)
-I may have a cheat me now and again (wifey's cooking :thumbsup: )

Goals: Get to low teens to single digit BF and maintain current muscle mass

Doseing: 1 cap 3x's a day before solid meals

Other Supplements:
Creatine Mono- 5gr Pre & PWO
Glutamine- 5gr Post cardio + PreWO + DuringWO + before bed
BCAA's- 15gr during training
Leucine- 5gr b4 fasted cardio
Tyrosine- 2gr b4 fasted cardio + 2gr PreWO
Taurine: 2gr PreWO...3gr During...2gr PWO
Rest of Anabolic Pump ?3/4 bottle?

Training:
Mon*: Chest
Tue*: Back/traps
Wed: Legs
Thur: Tris
Fri*: Bi's
Sat*:Shoulders
Sun:OFF

*notes fasted cardio days

Measurements and picture will be up somtime next week

EDIT: Got pics up taken before the start of everything

Attachments

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are doing cissuc-dol or cissus-drol? hahahaha.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meaurements

All we taken cold this am after breakfast

Waist: 32 1/16"

*Straight arm cold
Right Arm: 14 1/4"
Left Arm: 14 3/8"
Right Foream: 12 1/2"
Left Forearm: 12 1/4"

Cest arm pit to arm pit: 17 1/4"
Chest: 43"

*3" above kneee
*Right leg: 22 1/8"
*Left leg: 21 3/4"
Right Thigh: 24 5/8"
Left Thigh: 24"
Right Calf: 15 1/2"
Left Calf: 15 1/2"

Neck: 17 1/4"
Shoulders: 48 1/8"

I took picture and will upload them later this week

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I had a Labrium overload in my left shoulder. I beleive thats what the DR. said. Anyway I didnt work out anything other than legs and abbs for 4 weeks
I noticed that u said u had a shoulder problem in ur chest lagging thread.

Best of luck to u and hopefully everything is ok now.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Its actually day 2 but my internet wasn't wokring well last nite.

I trianed chest last nite and it felt great. My diet was 100% along with cardio. I weighed in at 187lbs last nite.

I only lost like 4lbs then over my 5 week hieatis (spelling?)

So far so good. I was pushing more weight than I though I would. In fact last set of DB bench I did 80's for 10reps which I feel is really good considering my injury and time off.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Day 2: I didnt get to the gym. I got a call about 2 hours before to play in a golf scramble for free and had a change to win $500. Well we didnt win the $500 but I did win $50 for closes to the pin on a par 3 :) . Then after it was done we stopped at my buddies grandmas house and got a great ol' homstyle meal with Ice cream and some lemon orange cake for dessert.

:dump: That was me this am after stuffing myself last nite.

Anyways my muscles feel really really full today, maybe its the Cissus-Drol kicking in maybe......prolly more of the AP i've been on for a week now and did some major carb loading last nite.

Going to hit legs 2nite and I'll let you guys know how its going. Nothing to really update yet.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

Sorry I didn't update much in the past few days but I think I got a touch of food poisining.

I didnt get to train on friday because I felt like death but I feel great 2day.

I'll just hit bi's with lite shoulders today.

Im looking a little bit harder, I dont know if its the Cissus-Drol or the fact om finally back at the gym hard again....I'll put my money on both. Im almost back to where I was before I got hurt.

Thursday was tris and I hit 190lbs on close grip bench for 10 reps.

Misc Notes: I dont know if its the Tyrosine combo with this stuff but I sweat my butt off in the gym this last week. Therom effects with the Folik/Tyrosine combo.....ohh boy :thumbsup:

Diet has been on spot about 90% only a little slip up here or there with a little treat but nothing big like a whole pizza or anything.

Off to the gym............

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

Drumroll................................................................................ I think I feel Cissus-Drol kicking in ladies and gents

I have been a little bit more irritable yesterday and 2day, my strength in my shoulder is up, oily skin, horny...alot and increased recovery. All tell tale sings of increased testosterone

Im going to hit chest 2nite and record all my weights and compare them to last weeks. Like I said im up about 1.5lbs which is solid. May just be from getting back into it though but from what i've listed above it may not be.

Cardio: I missed the 2nd half of the morning cardio but will get back on it this week and may see some leaning out.

Diet: Its been pretty awsome other than a few beers saturday. Since i moved my training to later at nite (8:30)~9:00) its really helped control my urge to eat sh*t at nite after the kids go to bed and has actually helped me spend more time with the kids also....double bounus :thumbsup:

Also about the pictures. They've been taken but I dont have the cord to download them to the computer so you'll have to wait for my cheap @ss to get enough photos on my camera to make it worth the $2.37 to get a CD at walmart made...lol
So give it a little bit, maybe at the 4 week mark i'll have some to comapre and then again at 8 weeks.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

All lifts were up atleast 5lbs last nite on chest. I was wearing a rack back shirt last nite when I was training and wow, im alot more vascular and hard then I thought. I usually train in XXL t-shirts.

Weighed myself first thing in the morning 2day @ 186lbs. Thats the first morning weight i've recorded before eating. It looks promiseing. I did 30min of cardio this morning and it kick started my hungar....man ive been starvin all day.

Notes: Recovery is alot better very little sorness today in my chest, none in tris or shoulders. Everything else that was noted is stil there.

Bad news im not gonna be able to train 2nite. I only planned on working until 4 today but looks like im gonna be here until 8, then I have to go home and watch the kids because the wife has a meeting for work and wont be home til 9:30. O well I'll hit back 2maro, legs thursday and maybe hit arms together on friday.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

Man 2day was rough.....I slept til noon and didnt do anything all day. When i'd eat id nausea like no other not to mention :dump:. I stil did legs 2nite and it was rough also. I managed to get most of my cals but they havent been pretty.

Workout was great though. I hit a new PR on Squat 315 for 12reps :squat:

I hope 2maro goes better, I was feeling like this twoards the end of the nite yesterday.

I weighed in at 186lbs 2day I think Im down a little bit from all the :dump:

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Man 2day was rough.....I slept til noon and didnt do anything all day. When i'd eat id nausea like no other not to mention :dump:. I stil did legs 2nite and it was rough also. I managed to get most of my cals but they havent been pretty.

Workout was great though. I hit a new PR on Squat 315 for 12reps :squat:

I hope 2maro goes better, I was feeling like this twoards the end of the nite yesterday.

I weighed in at 186lbs 2day I think Im down a little bit from all the :dump:
Didn't over do it with the wife did ya from the upped libido? :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

Weighed in at 185 this morning on an empty stomach so I'm down about a 1lb from last week. Usually i'd be sadden by this but strength is going up and Im back to where I was pre-shoulder injury and 5lbs leaner/smaller?

Did arms 2day and Close Grip Bench 192lbs(52lb bar) for 9 reps AND IT WAS MY 2ND TRI EXERCISE!!!!!

I'm real realy full and hard looking. Im eating at calorie maintnence (maybe a little hypo) and getting stonger. Nothing better. I usually have to eat a ton of carbs to really add strength but Im not.

Notes: All increased Test signs are stil there. My mood has been great also, just always feeling good.

Im not even 2 weeks into this and I can already feel it's effects. I cant wait til im 4 weeks in. AP + Cissus-Drol = great for recomp/cutting.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also for whoever tired of regular Oatmeal and likes peach cobbler has to try this

-2/3 cup dry oats
-1/2-whole peach
-Splenda
-1tps Splenda Brown Sugar (1/2 the sugar as reg.)
-Cinnamon
-All-Spice

1.)Grind up oats on coffee grinder
2.)Cut up peaches into small cubes or big slices whichever you prefer.
* Add both to boiling water as makeing regular over oats.
3.) Stir in cinnamon, all-Spice and a bit of splenda and stir for a few minutes on Low-Heat.
4.) Turn off heat and let sit covered for about 3 minutes
5.)Add 1tsp splenda Brown Sugar stir in.
6.) Let it cool for about 5~10minutes and enjoy

Calories:305
Fat: 5
Carbs:~50gr
Fiber: ~10gr
Sugar:~10gr
Protein: ~10gr

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good :cheers:

Also for whoever tired of regular Oatmeal and likes peach cobbler has to try this

-2/3 cup dry oats
-1/2-whole peach
-Splenda
-Cinnamon
-All-Spice

3.) Stir in cinnamon, all-Spice and a bit of splenda and stir for a few minutes on Low-Heat.

I'm gonna have to try that. Been having mine with just a little sugar and cinnamon, its getting boring :donut:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

Trained shoulders this morning. Strength hasnt really gone up here as Im a little werry of going heavy on things because of my injury so im just really focusing on form.

I weighed in at 184.5 this morning and lookin dry. Im upping my cals because for some reason I was only eating 250gr carbs a day now im doing 325gr and dropping the fat down, I feel soooo bloated after a higher fat meal, I hate it. I'd like to be between 185-188 when this is all over. The Cissus-Drol is creating a real thermo effect paired with the Tyrosine, compareable to Thyro-tabs. This could be another reason im dropping weight, mostly I think its water weight for now but I can def eat more carbs now.

New Diet*
Mon: 325/325/60 ~3,150cals
Tue: 325/325/60 ~3,150cals
Wed: 300/425/30 ~3,150cals
Thur: 325/325/60 ~3,150cals
Fri: 325/325/60 ~3,150cals
Sat: 300/425/30 ~3,150cals
Sun: 250/250/50 ~2,500cals

Notes: All Increased Test signs are stil there.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17

Strength is stil on the rise!!!!!

For chest monday my shoulder was feeling real well, so I decided to test it out. I put on 225lbs on the Incline (actually 232lbs..it was a 52lb bar). Mind you i had already done 3 sets of flat DB bench, 3 sets on Smith Decline, and 3 sets on incline (145 x 15, 165 x 12, 185 x 10)

I repped out 6 reps w/ no pain :bb3:

I'm really happy about this, All my lifts on back day yesterday were up also.

Strength: Reall increaseing the last few workouts

Acne: Getting worse, I notice alot more on my face and my upper arms. My back is also getting a little more

Libido: Has become level, stil elivated though

Aggression: Normal

Mood: Good

Recovery: :thumbsup:

2 1/2 week point and am very pleased thus far with Cissus-Drol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 18

Great Leg workout last nite

New PR on deep squats (@ss to heels) 315 @ 12 :clap2:

I feel pretty good today. Training at nite the last few weeks is makeing me sleep like a baby, im sleeping 12hrs a nite now I feel worthless when I wake up between 10-12.....lol.

Even with upping my carbs my weight hasn;t gone up its just leveld off.

Notes: Skin is really oily, its the only negative i'd say with this product, but is that really a negative (its increased Test so you know it's working). Any way all is good, test is stil increased and my boys are flopping like bowling balls

Hitting Tri's 2nite, Im going to try to hit 225 for 6 on close grip bench. My PR is 225 for 10

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21

:dance: 3 weeks down!!!!! Another good week, other than some brots and beer on saturday night. My farts were sooo bad my wife made me sleep on the couch...lol

I didnt get to try for my PR on CG bench as I was the only person in the gym and had no one to spot me...o' well I'll give it a go this thursday.

Notes: I'm looking alot harder in the morning, oily skin and acne are stil there. Libido is good. Everything is going well thus far and Im thinking after the 4 weeks if I want to kick it up to 4 a day and see if there are any added benifits. Seeing how im pretty happy with 3 caps right now

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 23

Great chest workout monday followed by a solid back/traps day yesterday. I'm takeing 2day off to give my legs a rest.

I felt really powerfull on monday. I went 3 sets Incline/flat/decline 15 @135, 12 @155, 10 @ 185.

I know I could have went heavier but I my reps were perfect 100% controlled reps, 5sec down....1sec pause...3sec up. I was getting perfect contraction on every rep.

For a strength test I'll incline 225 (232lbs) until failure at the end of my incline/flat/decline routine.

I hate training back/traps. I have a hard time really feeling my back get worked so I try to go light and really focus on form and it doesnt seem to do much. I'm going to look into some straps for next weeks back day.

*If its okay with Generic Labz I'd like to bump to 4caps a day after the 1st 4 week mark, so I'd be doseing 4 as of day 29. Its working great for me @ 3 a day, Id just like to see if there's any added benifit of 4 a day for me.

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
*If its okay with Generic Labz I'd like to bump to 4caps a day after the 1st 4 week mark, so I'd be doseing 4 as of day 29. Its working great for me @ 3 a day, Id just like to see if there's any added benifit of 4 a day for me.
Not a problem, bump it up bro!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks GL,

Its been crazy the last few days for me, some personal/famliy things that needed tending too. So my diet wasn't very good, but I stil maneged to get in all my trining sessions and good pre/post meals.

Notes: Test is til flyin' high.....Recovery and strength are great libido is stil normal, but slightly elavated. Acne is stil the same, but it's not getting any worse

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 30

I took pictures the other day and just have to drop the card off at Walmart to get the CD.

We started fall ball and wow, im sore. Its from beeing dehydrated and not haveing any posiedon but i'll get some tonite. Work outs are stil going well but I havent done any morning cardio because we are ending each practice with an HIIT type running program. Last I checked I was right around 186lbs.

Notes: SInce bumping to 4 caps on monday I have more acne on my chest and back but I dont know if this is from sweating my ass off for 3-4 hours at ball everyday. Either way I think its contributeing. Weights are stil increaseing each workout which im really happy about. I usually hit some type of pleatue in somthing after 5 weeks of training.

Im takeing today off lifting because I threw a 70 pitch bull pen session yesterday and my legs are a little winded. Also my right lat and shoulder feel like I just did about 100 sets of lat pulldowns and side/reverse raises. I'm going to mega-dose BCAA/Glutamine/Posiedon over the next few days to get hydrated again. I'm always thirsty

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
subbedd keep it up man nice work(check my log if u get a chance) would rep u but gotta spread it......

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 33

Dont worry, its all good wheezy

Since bumping to 4 this week I think I have leaned out alot more. When I was doing reverse wrtist curls I looked out at the mirror and seen my shoulder was striated as hell. Somthing I have seen since last summer.

Notes: Skin is more oliy this week which has lead to a little increase in acne. Explosive strength really went up this week, but endurance hasn't improved much. I'm stil getting harder and more vascular while stil staying around 184~187lbs.

Diet has been pretty good this week, but I'm pretty sure I have been a little hypo caloric. It's hard to eat real food with school + ball, also Im walking for 15min Post-Workout now and our HIIT style practice is helping me burn more calories also. Im doing my best

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 38

182.9lbs!!!!!!!

I lost 2lbs over the week. That makes sense because since bumping to 4 caps I am alot harder looking. Although I dont really think Im loseing anything at my waist. This could be bloat stil and it may subside when Im done with my creatine in 2 weeks.

Notes: Ance is stil bad, oily skin. Strength is stil riseing and close to the stongest I've been "natural" that I can remember. I got the 105's for 5 reps on incline DB monday. I have been on a lower protein diet the last 2 weeks, not by choice but by chance to eating and getting full. My diet looks like this about every day

(9-10am)
2whole eggs, 4 whites
1/2cup oats w/ fruit
2 peices Whole Wheat toast

(1pm)
40gr whey
50gr Ground Oats

(2pm)
5-6oz Chicken
1/2 cup Brown Rice (60-70carbs)

(4pm)
5-6oz chicken
1/2cup Brown Rice (60-70carbs)

(8pm)
Whatever I can get
-atleast 30gr protein
-atleast 60gr carbs
-Fat I dont care
*usually healthy choice dinner or somthing like that

(10pm)
1 1/4 cup 1%coattage cheese (40gr protein)

Yea I know its rough, I've been useing Yellow Gold (~500mg) for that meal @ 8pm.

Lifes just crazy w/ wife and kids and school and baseball and my buisness. Sometimes I dont know how I do it :think:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 40

I have exactly 2 weeks (14days) left until my pills run out. :aargh:

2maro im dropping my creatine as I have been on it for ~10weeks now. I imagine I'll drop maybe 3 more lbs when comming off. I weighed in 2day @ 183.7lbs.

I traind arms this morining on an empty stomach and it went really well. My explosive strength is great as I pumped out my first 6 reps on CG bench like nothing and then hit a wall and only for 2 more good ones and a ****ty 1. My DB curls were off the chart this morning as I got 55's for 6 reps thats a new PR I think. After I did my workout my arms almost filled my XXL t-shirt which was cool, lol.

Notes: Backne is stil bad, face is ok hasn't gotten worse or better. Libido is stil real good. Hardness/vascularity is doing real well. Ecspecially in my legs. I have calf veins running across my shins, I have trimmed leg hair but that stuffs comming off to floss my shin veins, lol.

I got 2 weeks left and im gonna try to not have one single cheat meal from here on out. I can really feel Cissus-Drol in my workouts. I have slipped up with a cheat meal or somthing every few days. I told the wife this morning " Do not give me any of your food. Every time I eat something cut off the late night cardio sessions" ;) .....lol. And with this libido thats real torture. I see her in her tank top with booty shorts and its like im a 7th grader watching porn for the first time :toofunny:

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Right on bro, sounds really good...

Keep up the good work!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Got Pic's Up From The Start Of The Log On Post#1 and here

.......imo Im In Way Better Shape Now

*These are taken between July 27 and 30th*

Attachments

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 41

Feeling good today. With the little kiddies at g ma's & g pa's I got some late night sessions and early morning sessions of cardio in....with the hlep of Cissus-Drol :bruce3:

Notes: My joints are starting to ache a little. I notced my elbow last week, shoulders last nite, and knees this morning. Nothing terrible just when I get up after sitting for a while my knees will hurt. Libido :thumbsup: Oily skin stil and feeling full and vascular.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 43

Trained back 2day.

I started doing deads a few weeks ago and dont really go heavy, I just really focus on slow and controlled movement because I havent done them in a while. I did 225 for 16 reps. Hows that stack up? I have no real clue.

Notes: My knees are stil pretty dry, oily skin. I wish i could take some oil from my skin and put it in my knees. Libido :thumbsup:

Got shoulders 2maro and im looking to set some PR's on shoulder presses ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 44

No one has anything on my physique? Common guys let me have it.......I know the lighting/quality is a little bad. I was noticeing in my most muscular pose you can see the outter abbs but then it blurs into a white skin blur.....You can see abbs I promise, lol.

I didnt do shoulder presses today my labrum(sp?) was kinda tender. So I did smith machine behind the head presses. Threw around some nice weight on my last set. 165 for 12.

Notes: No change

Hitting arms 2maro (can't train friday :( ). Weight is staying right around 183~186. Man am I pale. but looking leaner and full.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

-2/3 cup dry oats
-1/2-whole peach
-Splenda
-Cinnamon
-All-Spice

Ummm, that does look good! I just started slobbering a little bit actually. :) I bet that would be good with an apple too maybe?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea good call D, I'll try it 2maro.

Arms went great, in fact my bi's are sore(good) stil 2day. Which never really happens. Didn't see much of a drop off in performance without the creatine this past week. I did lose some water weight in my belly and chest though.

Notes: Ance/oily skin is starting to subside, or maybe im getting acustomed to it? Joints are achey but it may be due to the cooler weather as of late (I have low/mild arthitis in my knees from catching and flairs up a lil when seasons change) Nothing else has really changed.....stil pluggin along.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great log so far bro :thumbsup: keep it up
Why thank you.

Stil pluggin along. This is my last week of Cissus-Drol :( . All good things must come to and end, right? I'm going to go extra heavy this week to see my progress over the last however many weeks it has been.

Notes: Diet has been dialed in 99.9% the past 10days or so like I said and I feel great. I'm going to add an extra shake this week for a little extra boost about 1hr 15min before I workout (25p/25c/3f) . I've been real hungry about 1hr after breakfast and have to add this to keep my saneity (sp?)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... I'm going to add an extra shake this week for a little extra boost about 1hr 15min before I workout (25p/25c/3f) . I've been real hungry about 1hr after breakfast and have to add this to keep my saneity (sp?)
That's what shakes are good for alright. I know what you mean, but I can't spell it either. :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength test for the week. I'll update in this post as they have been attempted. These are mostly all PR's or close. I think inlcine bench (1 @ 365) is the only exception. I stil may try somthing close to it though if my shoulder is feeling good. My explosive strength has been crazy on Cissus-Drol.

Monday: Chest....Incline Bench @ 245
Goal: 6reps
Obtained: 5reps, 1 assist @ about 10%

Tuesday: Back....Wide Grip T bar row @ 135
Goal: ?
Obtained: 6reps

Wednesday: Legs.....Squat @ 365
Goal: 8reps
Obtained:

Thursday: Tri's.....CG Bench @ 205
Goal: 6reps
Obtained: 6 reps!!!!!

Friday: Bi's.....Barebell Curls @ 95
Goal: 12reps
Obtained: 14 strict reps!!!!

Saturday: Shoulders.....Barebell Press @ 155
Goal: 8reps
Obtained: 155 for 10, 165 for 8!!!!

Sunday: Crying because my test levels will be going back to normal w/ no more Cissus-Drol :whiner:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 49

I weighed in @ 183.9lbs

I went heavy today on everything to get a good measure. I'm alot stronger than week 2. I did get 245 for 5 reps on incline bench, but I got a real nob to spot me because he was about the only person in there at the time. I really dont know how much was me on the 6th rep but it felt like it went up real easy.

Notes: All is well, nothing new to report I feel the same. After my workout 2day I was veiney as hell after my workout.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 50

Back day kicked my ass. I had a good workout, but Im really tired now. I didn't know what to test my back with so I decided to to t-bar rows. I did them right before I got hurt and I think I did 2 45's and a 25 for 6-8 and 2day I did 3 45's for 6 good reps. I fell I gained a good amount of strength.

Notes: All is well. I feel good recovery's good. Chest is a little sore after going so heavy yesterday on all my sets.