Up In Smoke! Superdrollovers X-Dream Log

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I have not figured out yet how to add all the fancy pictures and all yet so bare with me..

I took my first dose last night after a great arm workout and a mile run, usually when i combine the two i dont sleep the greatest, but last night was awesome.About an hour after i took it i started feeling very relaxed even more so than taking 2mg of ativan which i have done several times due to increased anxiety on cycle. within 2 hours i was sleeping like a baby. The funny thing is i woke up in the exact same position i went to sleep in which never happens even after a short run i tend to move around alot. Let me put it this way , I used to smoke alot of GREEN when i was younger and that is about the only thing i can compare it to, without the cottonmouth..lol...
Tonight i am going to take one and see how that goes.....

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff! I was actually waiting to see a few reviews before I try it.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff! I was actually waiting to see a few reviews before I try it.
I would highly recomend it for better sleep or even to help cope with alot of stress!

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Well last night was a little different. I only took one and couldnt get to sleep for like 2 hours. Once I fell asleep i was up off and on the whole night!So needless to say from now on I will be taking the recomended dose.I did however get the the same relaxed feeling that I experienced with 2, so it wasnt a total let down.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Well last night was a little different. I only took one and couldnt get to sleep for like 2 hours. Once I fell asleep i was up off and on the whole night!So needless to say from now on I will be taking the recomended dose.I did however get the the same relaxed feeling that I experienced with 2, so it wasnt a total let down.
Hmm...looking forward to seeing feedback on this stuff. You sure that the 1st night couldn't be attributed to placebo?

I'm very skeptical of the product claims (no offense to IBE), but would really like to see that it proves to be effective. I've got lots of experience with GABAergic drugs/supplements (GABA, Phenibut, benzodiazapines, picamilion, theanine, gabapentin, etc) and while most have their place, nothing compares to benzos IMO. It would be great to have an effective product like this on the market.

Really wish they were offering samples for us to try... :frustrate:

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...looking forward to seeing feedback on this stuff. You sure that the 1st night couldn't be attributed to placebo?

I'm very skeptical of the product claims (no offense to IBE), but would really like to see that it proves to be effective. I've got lots of experience with GABAergic drugs/supplements (GABA, Phenibut, benzodiazapines, picamilion, theanine, gabapentin, etc) and while most have their place, nothing compares to benzos IMO. It would be great to have an effective product like this on the market.

Really wish they were offering samples for us to try... :frustrate:
There is no doubt in my mind the first night wasnt placebo. The recommended dose is actually 2. 1 would deffinately be effective if you were taking it for anxiety like ativan or xanax.

I have a script for ativan, and I would much rather take X-DREAM.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so does this do anything with GH levels? do we know what is in it yet?

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
3-OH-GABA and N-arachidonyl-dopamine HCL

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THANKS!

looking forward to more updates..........

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
. Let me put it this way , I used to smoke alot of GREEN when i was younger and that is about the only thing i can compare it to, without the cottonmouth..lol...
Tonight i am going to take one and see how that goes.....
So imagine this "stacked" with some ultra-fine GREEN...

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :icon_lol:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
There is no doubt in my mind the first night wasnt placebo. The recommended dose is actually 2. 1 would deffinately be effective if you were taking it for anxiety like ativan or xanax.

I have a script for ativan, and I would much rather take X-DREAM.
Cool...good to know. I'm glad to hear that you've had experience with these other drugs to compare. I think this makes your log/experiences a lot more credible. Keep up the good work!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
PM me your shipping info and I will get you a sample out. not everybody just him since he skeptical about the effects
Good deal. I appreciate the opportunity to sample the product. :cheers:

Like i stated previously, I do have some pretty extensive experience with GABAergic substances and I will most certainly report back here with my comparisons and feelings towards your product.

PM sent.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
so does this do anything with GH levels? do we know what is in it yet?
The limited research that I've done on the 3-OH-GABA compound suggests that there should be some increased GH with its supplementation (as with many GABA related compounds). I have yet to find a definitive required dose in order to achieve significant GH stimulation however.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Good deal. I appreciate the opportunity to sample the product. :cheers:

Like i stated previously, I do have some pretty extensive experience with GABAergic substances and I will most certainly report back here with my comparisons and feelings towards your product.

PM sent.
Yeah, although most of the effect will come from the NADA

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, although most of the effect will come from the NADA

I have not really looked into that compound as I had just assumed the main component was the 3-OH-GABA. I'll try to do a little research while I'm on a study "break" in the library this week.

Regardless, if the stuff works for me I'll be thrilled.

*EDIT - I'm assuming you've tried the product, care to elaborate on your experience? The more feedback the better IMO...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, definitely tried it. Actually the owners, Dr.D, and myself have been testing this stuff and using it since like last August or September, especially the 3-OH-GABA, but we put it on the backburner for a really long time because of Epistane releasing and a few other things we were trying to accomplish first, so we definitely have A LOT of experience with it.

The 3-OH-GABA is interesting. If you don't already take a lot of GABA-agonists and your receptors are fresh then it will give you a great relaxing feeling even at somewhat lower dosages like 150mg. First couple times I talk it (consecutive nights) I felt completely relaxed and definitely didn't feel like moving, but the effect wore off after a few days and I had to take considerably higher dosages to get the relaxant effect. However, the interesting part about it was I still woke up more refreshed and each night, despite not having the relaxant effect my dreams were insane. Very lifelike dreams and when I woke up I always wondered if it was real or not for a minute or so. We knew we had a great product if we could find a relaxant to go with it.

Then when we got to test the NADA we fell in love. The feeling was very different from anything I've taken. Had kind of a strange feeling in the stomach, a lot like marijuana. Not as much of the crazy head feeling but lets not forget there are thousands of marijuana constituents so you won't get the entire feeling. Definitely very relaxed though. Every time I take it I really do want to go to bed. It isn't like melatonin to wear it just makes me yawn a lot then leaves me EXTREMELY drowsy in the morning. We decided to combine the ingredients so that you got the relaxant, anti-anxiety, and sleep inducing effects of the NADA, with the deep sleep and vivid dream effect caused by the 3-OH-GABA. We feel we have the perfect blend of both and it works really well. I absolutely love it.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, definitely tried it. Actually the owners, Dr.D, and myself have been testing this stuff and using it since like last August or September, especially the 3-OH-GABA, but we put it on the backburner for a really long time because of Epistane releasing and a few other things we were trying to accomplish first, so we definitely have A LOT of experience with it.

The 3-OH-GABA is interesting. If you don't already take a lot of GABA-agonists and your receptors are fresh then it will give you a great relaxing feeling even at somewhat lower dosages like 150mg. First couple times I talk it (consecutive nights) I felt completely relaxed and definitely didn't feel like moving, but the effect wore off after a few days and I had to take considerably higher dosages to get the relaxant effect. However, the interesting part about it was I still woke up more refreshed and each night, despite not having the relaxant effect my dreams were insane. Very lifelike dreams and when I woke up I always wondered if it was real or not for a minute or so. We knew we had a great product if we could find a relaxant to go with it.

Then when we got to test the NADA we fell in love. The feeling was very different from anything I've taken. Had kind of a strange feeling in the stomach, a lot like marijuana. Not as much of the crazy head feeling but lets not forget there are thousands of marijuana constituents so you won't get the entire feeling. Definitely very relaxed though. Every time I take it I really do want to go to bed. It isn't like melatonin to wear it just makes me yawn a lot then leaves me EXTREMELY drowsy in the morning. We decided to combine the ingredients so that you got the relaxant, anti-anxiety, and sleep inducing effects of the NADA, with the deep sleep and vivid dream effect caused by the 3-OH-GABA. We feel we have the perfect blend of both and it works really well. I absolutely love it.
You do,and I love it to!:cheers:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Cool, thanks for the review!

Interesting observations on the NADA. I see the write-up claims that the NADA binds to the cannabinoid CB1 receptor...are you claiming that it is a CB1 agonist or antagonist? I'm curious as to what effects this compound has on hunger. An agonist would likely increase hunger (like THC) while an antagonist (like Rimonabant) would likely supress hunger. I'll try to do some reading on the compound myself tomorrow, but would like to hear what you guys have to say.

I'm looking forward to giving this one a shot...

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Actually, one more question:

I did a quick pubmed search here because I don't have access to medline unless I'm using the school computer...but anyways I couldn't find anything for N-arachidonyl-dopamine (which is in the writeup) but was able to find N-arachidonoyl-dopamine as a potent cannabinoid CB1 receptor agonist. I'm assuming they're the same thing, just want to confirm.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
FYI. I did not dose last night because i decided to try EOD. So tonight I will take 2 caps again and fill in the detals tomarrow.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I decided to take 3 about 20 minutes ago so I will let yall know tomarrow morning or night depending on when I wake up....lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 caps! Looks like youll be awake EOD.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
3 caps! Looks like youll be awake EOD.
Well I can say that 3 caps deffinately increases the euphoria..lol.. I slept like a baby until 12:30pm...Im not suggesting anyone take 3 caps I was just curious,from now on i will be only taking 2.......Still no complaints! I love this s#*t!:thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How soon after dosing do you fall asleep. I took and stayed up all night and didnt fall asleep. Just felt really good.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
How soon after dosing do you fall asleep. I took and stayed up all night and didnt fall asleep. Just felt really good.
Within 2-3 hours. It doesnt make me fall asleep just makes me feel really good and if I want to go to sleep all I have to do is close my eyes and its lights out.

themandaloria

Awards
This stuff sounds amazing, not messing with it till i'm way older though!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Metroba, trying taking it closer to your bed time. If you go too long after taking it you just feel REALLLLY good and almost don't want to go to bed lol. Taking it closer to bed time helps take your mind off stuff and fall asleep :).

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I agree I was feelin so good I stayed up until 4am after taking it at 12am. Like super said all you have to do is close your eyes and then its lights out. Very nice and sound sleep.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
The wife and I went to ST.Louis over the weekend,we went to the zoo sunday after I took an x-lean.Awesome for stress,when i say awesome I mean it. My wifes driving would make a Nascar driver nervous,yet I didnt care at all. I just felt good. When i finaly went to sleep last night even though it had been 14 or 15 hours after doseing i still slept like a baby and had lots of vivid dreams. Im not implying this lasts that long but I personally got great dreams even after feeling the effects disapear...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The wife and I went to ST.Louis over the weekend,we went to the zoo sunday after I took an x-lean.Awesome for stress,when i say awesome I mean it. My wifes driving would make a Nascar driver nervous,yet I didnt care at all. I just felt good. When i finaly went to sleep last night even though it had been 14 or 15 hours after doseing i still slept like a baby and had lots of vivid dreams. Im not implying this lasts that long but I personally got great dreams even after feeling the effects disapear...
I notice a similar effect actually. Even the afternoon after taking a dose I still have the vivid dreams if taking a nap.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
OH yea and 2 does not hinder my sexual ability or performance:stick: I was affraid it would so i brought an aspire with but didnt even take it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not having these vivid dreams you guys are talking about...weird.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Im not having these vivid dreams you guys are talking about...weird.
I dont know how often you have been taking it but it seems like my dreams get more and more vivid with each dose, so maybe you will still get them eventually or maybe you are sleeping so d#@n good you just dont remember them..lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know how often you have been taking it but it seems like my dreams get more and more vivid with each dose, so maybe you will still get them eventually or maybe you are sleeping so d#@n good you just dont remember them..lol
my sleep has gotten like 100x better but yeah i think its so deep that i dont remember.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
my sleep has gotten like 100x better but yeah i think its so deep that i dont remember.
sometimes it takes several hours of being awake before i start to remember my dreams.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sometimes it takes several hours of being awake before i start to remember my dreams.
Not sure if you are familiar with Lucid dreaming but its teaching yourself to awake in your dreams and realize you are dreaming. By doing this you can do anything you can possibly think of..including sex. Ive been practicing it for 10 years now and xdream has made me unable to lucid dream. But I like taking a break from lucid dreaming anyway.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you are familiar with Lucid dreaming but its teaching yourself to awake in your dreams and realize you are dreaming. By doing this you can do anything you can possibly think of..including sex. Ive been practicing it for 10 years now and xdream has made me unable to lucid dream. But I like taking a break from lucid dreaming anyway.
Sounds interesting!

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting...how did you learn the techiniques for lucid dreaming? I know there are specific things to do in order to make it happen/develop the ability.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds interesting...how did you learn the techiniques for lucid dreaming? I know there are specific things to do in order to make it happen/develop the ability.
First was learning everything about it. (read multiple books) the techniques are given in books. It sometimes takes years to learn. Its an everyday thing. It took me like 2 years before it actually happened. I think if everyone learned it, people would look at the world in a whole new way. sorry for the hijack super.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
First was learning everything about it. (read multiple books) the techniques are given in books. It sometimes takes years to learn. Its an everyday thing. It took me like 2 years before it actually happened. I think if everyone learned it, people would look at the world in a whole new way. sorry for the hijack super.
No problem! Like I said it is very interesting.

BeatNec

Awards
It don't necessarily take 2 years to manage to lucid dream.

I managed to do it in 2 weeks, its all about dedication and how well you know your own mind.
Beguine with Always asking your self if your dreaming, and find a test you can do to see if your dreaming or not. ex switch the light on/of, look at your hands, look at the clock or whatever.

At some point you will eventual try it when your in a dream and you will then realize that your actually are dreaming. The hard part is then not to wake up of fall back in to the uncontrolled sleep.

Its a very surrealistic feeling :D

If you usually don't remember your dreams, how will you then remember if you Had a lucid dream? ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It don't necessarily take 2 years to manage to lucid dream.

I managed to do it in 2 weeks, its all about dedication and how well you know your own mind.
Beguine with Always asking your self if your dreaming, and find a test you can do to see if your dreaming or not. ex switch the light on/of, look at your hands, look at the clock or whatever.

At some point you will eventual try it when your in a dream and you will then realize that your actually are dreaming. The hard part is then not to wake up of fall back in to the uncontrolled sleep.

Its a very surrealistic feeling :D

If you usually don't remember your dreams, how will you then remember if you Had a lucid dream? ;)
You misunderstood me. I always remember my dreams. Since starting my xdream i remember little to nothing. I havent had a lucid dream since i started taking the xdream. Im taking a night off today so I can have one. The light switch technique is the one i use and also looking at your watch. Also you misunderstood me about the 2 year thing. I didnt say it takes 2 years to get down. Just that it took me 2 years of studying it before I actually accomplished lucid dreaming. All people are different. Most people have tried to do it for several years and have accomplished nothing.

BeatNec

Awards
My English grammar ain't the sharpest, guess that lead to the misunderstanding :ntome:
My point was that maybe your still lucid dreaming with X-Dream but its hard to know if you cant remember them :)
Very interesting information though...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My English grammar ain't the sharpest, guess that lead to the misunderstanding :ntome:
My point was that maybe your still lucid dreaming with X-Dream but its hard to know if you cant remember them :)
Very interesting information though...
Possibly but whole idea of lucidity is awareness. And Im unaware of anything. I get high from the xdream presleep and i think im high when i sleep too(why people are having vivid dreams from this). Basicly like Im so sedated I dont know whats going on. Not sure If I explained that well.