Up In Smoke! Superdrollovers X-Dream Log

Smokey3957

Awards
I too just registered. Very interesting thread. Looking forward to results!!

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Well i took 2 again last night after running, and it was lights out! It does seem to have a little less of the "feel good" but the sleep and dreams are still awesome!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i too noticed the feel good effects are getting less pronounced. I didnt even notice it last night but slept like a baby.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
still no dreams?
I noticed yesterday that I remember them right when I wake up but I am in so much of a hurry to get ready for work that I totally forget within minutes. Im not complaining tho. Im lovn this stuff. I am starting to get groggy in the morning tho like meletonin does. Oh well its still good stuff.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I will be taking two more tonight and will probably do an overall review saturday. I feel like I am getting less and less of the effects with each dose so I want to only take it when I am having serious problems going to sleep.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I noticed even when the extreme relaxant effect goes away ( I still have some just not as extreme),the quality of sleep is ALWAYS great, regardless.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I noticed even when the extreme relaxant effect goes away ( I still have some just not as extreme),the quality of sleep is ALWAYS great, regardless.
I want it all! lol

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I will be taking two more tonight and will probably do an overall review saturday. I feel like I am getting less and less of the effects with each dose so I want to only take it when I am having serious problems going to sleep.
Ok i actually took 2 friday and 2 last night and had great relaxation, sleep, and dreams. Here is my review.

Scale of 1-10(as compared with Benzos)

Sleep = 10 I can actually take 2 mg ativan and it doesnt compare to 1 X-DREAM!

Euphoria = 10 Benzos dont give me this

Dreams = 10 cant think of any product i have taken that makes me dream like this

Effects on Anxiety = 10 I would take this over ativan anyday

Hangover Effect = 7 I have to give it a seven because although i feel well rested i still feel a little groggy

I thinnk x-dream is a great product and will be useing it alot Im sure. If you get anxiety on cycle, or have trouble sleeping
X-Dream is for you. :thumbsup:

BeatNec

Awards
You have convinced me, i really have to order some of this! :D