Up In Smoke! Superdrollovers X-Dream Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Up In Smoke! Superdrollovers X-Dream Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by superdrollover View Post
    sometimes it takes several hours of being awake before i start to remember my dreams.
    Not sure if you are familiar with Lucid dreaming but its teaching yourself to awake in your dreams and realize you are dreaming. By doing this you can do anything you can possibly think of..including sex. Ive been practicing it for 10 years now and xdream has made me unable to lucid dream. But I like taking a break from lucid dreaming anyway.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Not sure if you are familiar with Lucid dreaming but its teaching yourself to awake in your dreams and realize you are dreaming. By doing this you can do anything you can possibly think of..including sex. Ive been practicing it for 10 years now and xdream has made me unable to lucid dream. But I like taking a break from lucid dreaming anyway.
    Sounds interesting!
  3. Advanced Member

Sounds interesting...how did you learn the techiniques for lucid dreaming? I know there are specific things to do in order to make it happen/develop the ability.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by whatastud08 View Post
    Sounds interesting...how did you learn the techiniques for lucid dreaming? I know there are specific things to do in order to make it happen/develop the ability.
    First was learning everything about it. (read multiple books) the techniques are given in books. It sometimes takes years to learn. Its an everyday thing. It took me like 2 years before it actually happened. I think if everyone learned it, people would look at the world in a whole new way. sorry for the hijack super.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

First was learning everything about it. (read multiple books) the techniques are given in books. It sometimes takes years to learn. Its an everyday thing. It took me like 2 years before it actually happened. I think if everyone learned it, people would look at the world in a whole new way. sorry for the hijack super.
    No problem! Like I said it is very interesting.
  6. New Member

It don't necessarily take 2 years to manage to lucid dream.

I managed to do it in 2 weeks, its all about dedication and how well you know your own mind.
    Beguine with Always asking your self if your dreaming, and find a test you can do to see if your dreaming or not. ex switch the light on/of, look at your hands, look at the clock or whatever.

At some point you will eventual try it when your in a dream and you will then realize that your actually are dreaming. The hard part is then not to wake up of fall back in to the uncontrolled sleep.

Its a very surrealistic feeling

If you usually don't remember your dreams, how will you then remember if you Had a lucid dream?
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatNec View Post
    It don't necessarily take 2 years to manage to lucid dream.

I managed to do it in 2 weeks, its all about dedication and how well you know your own mind.
    Beguine with Always asking your self if your dreaming, and find a test you can do to see if your dreaming or not. ex switch the light on/of, look at your hands, look at the clock or whatever.

At some point you will eventual try it when your in a dream and you will then realize that your actually are dreaming. The hard part is then not to wake up of fall back in to the uncontrolled sleep.

Its a very surrealistic feeling

If you usually don't remember your dreams, how will you then remember if you Had a lucid dream?
    You misunderstood me. I always remember my dreams. Since starting my xdream i remember little to nothing. I havent had a lucid dream since i started taking the xdream. Im taking a night off today so I can have one. The light switch technique is the one i use and also looking at your watch. Also you misunderstood me about the 2 year thing. I didnt say it takes 2 years to get down. Just that it took me 2 years of studying it before I actually accomplished lucid dreaming. All people are different. Most people have tried to do it for several years and have accomplished nothing.
  8. New Member

My English grammar ain't the sharpest, guess that lead to the misunderstanding
    My point was that maybe your still lucid dreaming with X-Dream but its hard to know if you cant remember them
    Very interesting information though...
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatNec View Post
    My English grammar ain't the sharpest, guess that lead to the misunderstanding
    My point was that maybe your still lucid dreaming with X-Dream but its hard to know if you cant remember them
    Very interesting information though...
    Possibly but whole idea of lucidity is awareness. And Im unaware of anything. I get high from the xdream presleep and i think im high when i sleep too(why people are having vivid dreams from this). Basicly like Im so sedated I dont know whats going on. Not sure If I explained that well.
  10. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    PM me your shipping info and I will get you a sample out. not everybody just him since he skeptical about the effects
    My "sample" arrived yesterday. Wasn't expecting an entire bottle!

Thanks again for the opportunity to try this product. I've got a log started over here:

quigs' "No BS" IBE X-Dream review thread

Check it out!
  11. New Member

I too just registered. Very interesting thread. Looking forward to results!!
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    My "sample" arrived yesterday. Wasn't expecting an entire bottle!

Thanks again for the opportunity to try this product. I've got a log started over here:

quigs' "No BS" IBE X-Dream review thread

Check it out!
    im jealous.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

Well i took 2 again last night after running, and it was lights out! It does seem to have a little less of the "feel good" but the sleep and dreams are still awesome!
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

i too noticed the feel good effects are getting less pronounced. I didnt even notice it last night but slept like a baby.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

i too noticed the feel good effects are getting less pronounced. I didnt even notice it last night but slept like a baby.
    still no dreams?
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

still no dreams?
    I noticed yesterday that I remember them right when I wake up but I am in so much of a hurry to get ready for work that I totally forget within minutes. Im not complaining tho. Im lovn this stuff. I am starting to get groggy in the morning tho like meletonin does. Oh well its still good stuff.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

I will be taking two more tonight and will probably do an overall review saturday. I feel like I am getting less and less of the effects with each dose so I want to only take it when I am having serious problems going to sleep.
  18. Doctor Science

Yeah I noticed even when the extreme relaxant effect goes away ( I still have some just not as extreme),the quality of sleep is ALWAYS great, regardless.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Yeah I noticed even when the extreme relaxant effect goes away ( I still have some just not as extreme),the quality of sleep is ALWAYS great, regardless.
    I want it all! lol
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

Thumbs up

I will be taking two more tonight and will probably do an overall review saturday. I feel like I am getting less and less of the effects with each dose so I want to only take it when I am having serious problems going to sleep.
    Ok i actually took 2 friday and 2 last night and had great relaxation, sleep, and dreams. Here is my review.

Scale of 1-10(as compared with Benzos)

Sleep = 10 I can actually take 2 mg ativan and it doesnt compare to 1 X-DREAM!

Euphoria = 10 Benzos dont give me this

Dreams = 10 cant think of any product i have taken that makes me dream like this

Effects on Anxiety = 10 I would take this over ativan anyday

Hangover Effect = 7 I have to give it a seven because although i feel well rested i still feel a little groggy

I thinnk x-dream is a great product and will be useing it alot Im sure. If you get anxiety on cycle, or have trouble sleeping
    X-Dream is for you.
  21. New Member

You have convinced me, i really have to order some of this!

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCGenerate on cycle support log! PCT coming up in weeks!
    By JCunningham in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 12:19 AM
  2. Replies: 146
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 10:55 AM
  3. does clen show up in drug tests?
    By powerlifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 07:30 PM
  4. Moving Up in the World
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7