celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final Review is post #372 on page 13

Note: Post #2 is reserved for valuable information periodically updated,

Here goes my first cycle! :head: My plan has been devised after approximately 8 months of studying. My immediate instinct when I found this board was to choose a Halo clone because of its mild nature and that it fit my recomp goals. I have had some truely awesome experiences cutting or bulking with formestane, which made E-form an easy choice for my stack.

I have to give MAJOR props to TheBigT and RisingAgainst for their help in devising my plan :cheers:

Plan:

H-drol 50-75mg for 4-6 weeks
E-from 40-120mg TD (as tolerated)

post cycle therapy

Torem 120(90)/90/60/30 (abbreviated if appropriate)
MassFx 3/4/4/4+
Restore 1/2/3/3/2/1

Additional supps
Primaforce Cissus
Cycle Support
Omega 3's
Hawthorne Berry
TRAC Extreme NO (only as needed)
Multi

Diet
40/40/20
300/300/60 at ~3000 cal

Split:
Lats/Bis
Traps/Quads/Tris
Hams/Back/Bis
Chest/Shoulders/calves

*Splits are arranged to avoid irritation of a shoulder injury.
*Routine includes 1 power move at 5x5 followed by supersets in volume fashion.

3-4 days light cardio, swimming, abs

Supplement history:
6-oxo
E-form
Vitrix
JW, BAM, Restore
Creatines, Arginines, Fat burners

Questions, comments, criticism, suggestions, discussion, sarcasm, and wise-cracks are encouraged
:djparty:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Initial stats
194.4 pounds
16.49% body fat (7 point skinfold)

Initial Measurements
Chest 43"
Waist 36.75" holy crap I had no idea!
Bis (R) 16 (L) 15.5
Mid Thigh 23.5'' both sides

Initial Strength
Deadlift 335 x 5
Squat 285 x 4
Shrug 395 x 5
SLDL 320 x 5
BB Curl 85 x 5
Decline Bench 175 x 7
*compared to last winter's bulk, none of these are PR's

Goals
+6 pounds LBM, -6 pounds fat
Continue reasonable strength gains during body recomp

Significant Events:
Day 3: mild palpitations (Form)
Day 4: Fantastic Mood (Halo); rising libido (Form); mild vascularity (Form)
Day 5: Spurratic Blurred vision (Form)
Day 6-8: stomach virus lead to drop in 1/2 pound body weight
Day 9: extra rep per set, increased MMC (Halo); outrageous libido (Form)
Day 14: +2.2 pounds body weight, -2% body fat
Day 19: Questionable back pumps
Day 20: Increase in power on presses as per cycle goals
Day 27: lethargy, mild joint pain, and cramping force routine alterations
Day 28: +6.2 pounds (since beginning of cycle), -2.8% bf
Day 29: begin formestane taper, continue dosage with H-drol
Week 5: reduced pumps successfully with taurine and creatine, mild libido decrease noted, weight is up 2 pounds (although looking softer from the creatine)

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed... with bells on.

The plan looks really good. With the kind of results you got on e-form alone, I can't imagine what's going to happen to you with H-drol in there.

Good luck man! Kick some ace!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good celc... maybe it's just me but I would save the TRAC for after cycle just to help with maintainence along with your other goodies.:D

I've heard about halo's leaning out effects, so the belly should really get some nice effects from this stack.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ecto: I pre-loaded some extra hawthorne berry after the issues you had on cycle. I'll keep it going ON cycle and in pct.

Prld: Agreed with the gut. I'm thinking that maybe my measurements were skewed because my abs and obliques were pumped... ya, that's it pumped up abs :lol:

I usually just use the TRAC on Saturday mornings when I have my early workout for a jump start of sorts. On other days, I sip on aminos or whey during workout.

Day 1

50mg H-drol, 40mg TD form

Lats and Bis today: I purposely talked myself into a placebo affect because the weights have not been budging over the past few weeks. It got me an extra rep here and there but nothing spectacular.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did you just start the form today? :donut:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Close with the donut T, but it should be more like :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger:

Yes sir, 25mg Hdrol with breakfast and 25 with lunch. 20mg TD formestane with morning shower, 20mg TD formestane with evening shower.

I plan to bump up the form to 40mg in the morning if I don't have problems sleeping tonight. I get palpitations sometimes if I increase the dosage too fast. Hey, I have 4-6 weeks to play with the dosage so I'm in no hurry.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lats and Bis today: I purposely talked myself into a placebo affect because the weights have not been budging over the past few weeks. It got me an extra rep here and there but nothing spectacular.
Mmmmmm, gotta love the power of placebo.... sometimes it works better then the supps themselves, which just makes them that more effective.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
last year when i ran hema/prop i had slight drop in libido around week 4. i wonder how much form will help with this. btw stopping my furazadrol after 2nd bottle. down 15 pounds in around a month,wow. will save 3rd bottle for another time. :bow28:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mmmmmm, gotta love the power of placebo.... sometimes it works better then the supps themselves, which just makes them that more effective.
now you know that you get results on day1. he's a ph cherry, so we got to give him a hard time!:rofl:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
now you know that you get results on day1. he's a ph cherry, so we got to give him a hard time!:rofl:
You mean I won't gain 5 pounds of lean mass by day 3?

T, you still feelin strong droppin weight that fast? Let me rephrase the question: Was the Furaz for keeping you strong while you cut? to help shed the weight? or both?

Diet check
271/236/59
I'll stick with this plan for a few days and gradually bump up the cals as long as my waisteline doesn't get any bigger.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats a good question. everytime ive done a ph ive gained 10lbs or more. that is why i wanted to try furazadrol, a chance to do a ph and get stronger and tone up without the weight gain. when i started dropping weight i just went with it. 15 pound weight loss and strength is the same. wow, i am happy. i hope you are as happy with your results as i am from mine. good luck.:burg:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd say around 100mg/day would keep the libido rockin for ya T.
he's running close to the same stack i ran last year. i didnt run form with it and got the libido drop. :thumbsup:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok kids, I seriously doubt libido is going to be an issue on this stack. I've broken some skinny girls IN HALF while on E-form and I haven't read about any libido issues with any halos run solo. Paravol and A36 are in the stash, just in case... T, you know how I like to plan :lol:

As a matter of fact, libido is slightly up and I've had some random wood today. E-form works FAST FAST FAST for me. It's been too long since I've used this stuff!

Day 2

50mg H-drol
60mg E-form

Slept like a rock last night. Probably cause I wore myself out getting so damm excited about the cycle. I noticed a very positive affect today, and curiously, an increase in pateince at work and while driving :think:

I might need to pick up some more 45s cause I'm gonna get close to 500 on shrugs during this cycle :head: I wish I was having the same problem with squats as I couldn't get focused when I went heavy today. It was a weird workout with some parts strong, and others lackluster.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok kids, I seriously doubt libido is going to be an issue on this stack. I've broken some skinny girls IN HALF while on E-form and I haven't read about any libido issues with any halos run solo. Paravol and A36 are in the stash, just in case... T, you know how I like to plan :lol:

As a matter of fact, libido is slightly up and I've had some random wood today. E-form works FAST FAST FAST for me. It's been too long since I've used this stuff!

Day 2

50mg H-drol
60mg E-form

Slept like a rock last night. Probably cause I wore myself out getting so damm excited about the cycle. I noticed a very positive affect today, and curiously, an increase in pateince at work and while driving :think:

I might need to pick up some more 45s cause I'm gonna get close to 500 on shrugs during this cycle :head: I wish I was having the same problem with squats as I couldn't get focused when I went heavy today. It was a weird workout with some parts strong, and others lackluster.
i just got back from da website. man those guys are living in the stone age. one guy said just dump 2gms of form in a carrier and use 2 sprays everyday. i almost sh1t my pants. they dont even know what powerful is or what it does, one guy asked if it was a stim. now i got diarhea. thank GOD for am. formestane is king.:stick:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAfan1: If I stack 17methyl-Ester-drol with Explode-Tech-Extreme, will novedex xt be enough for my pct?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAfan1: If I stack 17methyl-Ester-drol with Explode-Tech-Extreme, will novedex xt be enough for my post cycle therapy?
haha, damn barbarians. the reps run that web site. thank GOD we have celc and prid here at am, and neo to keep things light.:food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just got back from da website. man those guys are living in the stone age. one guy said just dump 2gms of form in a carrier and use 2 sprays everyday. i almost sh1t my pants. they dont even know what powerful is or what it does, one guy asked if it was a stim. now i got diarhea. thank GOD for am. formestane is king.:stick:
:toofunny:

That got me man.... so much I bout sheet me britches.:nono:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:toofunny:

That got me man.... so much I bout sheet me britches.:nono:
those guys arent complete morons, i keep getting pm's wanting more info on formestane. yeehaw fresh meat.:toilet:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
/Subbed I love you long time Celc ( well ok you too BigT/ Pray lood ).

I broke my formestane cherry today. I gots teh rush I think. It was a ***** to disolve and looks like it chrystallized again so you guys think I should reheat again? ( or whatever the proper term is )

Much Love,

Neoborn.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
CEl looking good man. I want to see how this works with something dry. Bigt and I were talking about adding this to my Epi/TRN cycle.

Also I see u are going to use Trac Xtreme NO. Its an ok product. Nothing like SuperPump IMO. I used it when I was running Halo/O-E and didn't really notice to much.

Anyway subbed and good luck on ur goals.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
those guys arent complete morons, i keep getting pm's wanting more info on formestane. yeehaw fresh meat.:toilet:
I must be one of the moron's cause I sent u a PM. :sad:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEl looking good man. I want to see how this works with something dry. Bigt and I were talking about adding this to my Epi/TRN cycle.

Also I see u are going to use Trac Xtreme NO. Its an ok product. Nothing like SuperPump IMO. I used it when I was running Halo/O-E and didn't really notice to much.

Anyway subbed and good luck on ur goals.
I think everyone is hit or miss with pre workout supps. TRAC Extreme is the one that has worked for me over the past year or so. I only use it when I really need it, as i was discussing with prld the posts above.

It enhances my mood (to the point that my saturday lifting partner has to tell me to shut up and lift), really gives me a stim effect for lifting, and is the key to a good workout when I feel downright schitty. I've heard mixed reviews on TRAC that are pretty much split down the middle so you're not the only one that didn't respond to it.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone is hit or miss with pre workout supps. TRAC Extreme is the one that has worked for me over the past year or so. I only use it when I really need it, as i was discussing with prld the posts above.

It enhances my mood (to the point that my saturday lifting partner has to tell me to shut up and lift), really gives me a stim effect for lifting, and is the key to a good workout when I feel downright ****tty. I've heard mixed reviews on TRAC that are pretty much split down the middle so you're not the only one that didn't respond to it.
Don't get me wrong I liked it but for me nothing like SP. Yeah Pre-workout shakes are hit and miss. I found that like u I only use them on days I feel really tired or on arm days:thumbsup:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I broke my formestane cherry today
Cool dude. You're gonna love it. I got a very mild rush as well at 40mg this morning. I'm not sure I'm gonna go above 40mg per dose though. It's already kickin in and my libido is skyrocketing after 4 doses... time to get on the texting tonight to set somethin up for "relief" tomorrow.

Just a side thought, but form is going to SERIOUSLY skew your results with your sponsored log... unless you are finished already?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm not running it right now until my log is done. Just received it today and wanted to try a dose.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He,he,he... curious little first born.

If it came out of solution, transferr the contents over to a glass beaker and heat the shiat out of it again.... shake like a polaroid picture and you should be set.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Ecto: I pre-loaded some extra hawthorne berry after the issues you had on cycle. I'll keep it going ON cycle and in post cycle therapy.

Prld: Agreed with the gut. I'm thinking that maybe my measurements were skewed because my abs and obliques were pumped... ya, that's it pumped up abs :lol:

I usually just use the TRAC on Saturday mornings when I have my early workout for a jump start of sorts. On other days, I sip on aminos or whey during workout.

Day 1

50mg H-drol, 40mg TD form

Glad to see you're finally getting this show on the road! I still have a headache and I think it's more related to a strained neck at this point. But the hawthorn berry is a prudent precaution for you.

Good luck popping your cherry bro! :cheers:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Cool dude. You're gonna love it. I got a very mild rush as well at 40mg this morning. I'm not sure I'm gonna go above 40mg per dose though. It's already kickin in and my libido is skyrocketing after 4 doses... time to get on the texting tonight to set somethin up for "relief" tomorrow.

Just a side thought, but form is going to SERIOUSLY skew your results with your sponsored log... unless you are finished already?
You're an animal! Where do you find these chicks in Pittsbag? Do they have all their teeth, or is that not a pre-requisite for you? Lack of teeth may help with the bj, I guess... :lol:

Last edited:
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha Ha! Well, it all feels the same in the middle right? :icon_lol: Seriously, when I was in college, I read some books by David DeAngelo and it sent my mediocre game through the roof. It's sort of like using a prohormone to push a mediocre body past a plateau.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're an animal! Where do you find these chicks in Pittsbag? Do they have all their teeth, or is that not a pre-requisite for you? Lack of teeth may help with the bj, I guess... :lol:
thats funny.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn celc, looks like you got all us crazy barst@rds subbed for this one. looks like ill be doing alot of scrolling.again.:food: :pizza: :burger: :donut: :burg: :pizza: :hot: :cheers: man i cannot get enough to eat today.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those 15 pounds are gonna creep back real fast T... better be careful there hulkster :food:

Scrolling is a small price to pay for a fun log! The good natured posts are enjoyable and honestly help to motivate me!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Those 15 pounds are gonna creep back real fast T... better be careful there hulkster :food:

Scrolling is a small price to pay for a fun log! The good natured posts are enjoyable and honestly help to motivate me!
why you keep telling me stuff i already know, cant you see im hungry.:pizza: :trout: seriously your logs are the 'funnest' ones on here.:food: lets eat.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Cel-

This is a side note here, but do you plan on running a full blood test once you are done ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cel-

This is a side note here, but do you plan on running a full blood test once you are done ?
damn dude, i wish i wouldnt have seen that avatar. i used to have a crush on brittany. yeah yeah i know, dirty old man. me faith hill and brittany in a threesome was my all time favorite fantasy.:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cel-This is a side note here, but do you plan on running a full blood test once you are done ?
Nah, I preloaded on alcohol while I was in college so that my liver would be "in shape" for a methyl. The ph only makes my organs stronger :head:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I preloaded on alcohol while I was in college so that my liver would be "in shape" for a methyl. The ph only makes my organs stronger :head:
Hahaha. I'm a ways away from getting into the phs but I've got this one subbed for sure.

And I have to tell you, I was using Form for two weeks a few weeks ago (I broke our plans that we somewhat laid out... :lol: ) and at the end of the two weeks I went to a waterpark with my gf and she noticed how vascular I was. Veins sticking out at my shoulders (new to me) and big ones running up the inside of my lower legs from my feet to my calves.

I'm using up my last bit of it for the next 3 weeks along with Stim Free Blue Up while on a high protein, moderate to high fat diet with carbs centered around physical activities. I have a good feeling about this short little stack...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i thought you were still in high school!:cheers:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you're diggin the form dude. Are you gonna taper down as T and some of us have been discussing on neo's thread?

Simple stacks are usually the most effective... although that methodology would make bigT feel quite "naked" :hammer:

Day 3 is gonna be an off day. I'm feeling a bit harder all over with some mild vascularity as JJC suggested. Both of those effects will be in full force by day 7 or 8 as always from the form.

I don't expect a whole lot from 50mg of Halo for the first week or so. However, mood, awareness, and attitude have been great. Could those be effects from halo?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OFF DAY.... OFF DAY!!! We don't have time for an off day, we's gots muscles to damage and weight to split.

Remeber celc, bicep curls means good lookin' girls.:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OFF DAY.... OFF DAY!!! We don't have time for an off day, we's gots muscles to damage and weight to split.

Remeber celc, bicep curls means good lookin' girls.:D
bout time you ckecked in, where you been hiding? hey guys look at nabisco's thread for me and see where he might be going wrong. form should be going strong at day 9.:food: :pizza:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
50mg of Halo is keeping it modest and safe. I dont doubt a higher dosage than that will give you more gains, but do you think it is a good idea to push past 50 for your first cycle ?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50mg of Halo is keeping it modest and safe. I dont doubt a higher dosage than that will give you more gains, but do you think it is a good idea to push past 50 for your first cycle ?
Reaper, even though your avatar makes me cringe, I see what you're saying. 50mg for 4 weeks is the primary plan.

I have the second bottle ready if I feel good and want to keep it going for 6 weeks TOPS. Just about every single halo logger says "I saw some gains at the end of week 3/early week 4 and I wish I would have ran it for 6 weeks." So, I'm prepared in case I feel the same way.

On the safety side, which is what I assume you are referring to, I preloaded milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and omegas for liver, heart, and cholesterol. Still runnin the omegas and hawthorne WITH cycle support while ON and the milk thistle will come into play again on day 1 pct.

If you are referring to shutdown, I'm not afraid AT ALL. I have a very solid pct planned and have complete confidence in torem, massfx, restore.

T & P, maybe you guys can offer some more input on the relatively low incidence of problems from these halo clones.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Celc I love joo long time! Prld it's NEWWWWWWW born not First! Noob :toofunny: Don't make me start incorporating forum wide group hugs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya, most grandpas can't tell if I'm in 17 or 27 without their bifocals
ok wippersnapper, dont make me cut a switch from that thar tree.:lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Celc I love joo long time! Prld it's NEWWWWWWW born not First! Noob :toofunny: Don't make me start incorporating forum wide group hugs
just dont post no more pics of your hairy a$$. damn all of a sudden im not hungry anymore.:trout: