H-drol + E-form: Recomp Log

Page 4 of 16 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Between Middle Earth and Narnia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    61214

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Side note, gettin damm blurred vision from the ai again. That's irritating but goes away after I go off any ai. I went to the eye doctor at week 3 of restore with blurred vision (just happened to have a checkup plann). I told him what I was doing and said that I was fine and not to worry.
    Didn't your mommy tell you you'd go blind if you played with it. I know form makes you want to bust a hole in the side of a steel door, but for godsake man stop... it's for your on health.

    On Dungy: I think the dude is defenetly a class act. Watching him in interviews after what the last few years have been for him, makes my respect that much more.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  2. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140358

    I'm pretty sure it's just drying me out and maybe altering the enzymes in my tears. When I clear my eyes or use some saline, I'm fine. Plus, like I said, my doc said don't panic and that was 2 weeks into Restore with the exact same issue.

    I'll follow your advice though if it gets worse than it usually does. Thanks for looking out for me... my 2 dads, T and prld
  3. Registered User
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    528

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lets hope tony isnt using halo clones. he's got some serious male pattern baldness going on when we won the super bowl i was at work, had to watch it on tape.and no ecto i wasnt working at the nursing home.
    Aw h*ll, am I really stuck between two guys who's teams have won the Super Bowl? I'm going to have to shut up now. The Browns still suck. Slightly improved, perhaps, but slightly above sh*tty still stinks pretty bad.

    Droughns went to the Giants. He was good, but probably past his best years. I'm hoping Jamal Lewis has one more good year in him. Not much depth at that position for the Browns though. If any of you do fantasy football, take a good look a Braylon Edwards as a sleeper at WR. Word is he's finally healthy and has been kicking *ss in workouts. He and Winslow will be the primary receivers. Anyway, I can't wait for NFL season. MLB is making me cranky and it's the off-season for the English Premier League. Arsenal fans anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

    Ditto on Tony Dungy. Good dude.

    Celc, if you keep banging all these random chicks, your d*ck is going to fall off. How many do you have lined up now? I do like that you were banging a Seattle chick as the Seahawks were losing the S.B. to your team. That's pretty funny.

    I can officially report that I have had no ill-effects from 500mg of 6-oxo today. A little more oil on the forehead, but that's it. Muscles are thick, hard and growing... and apparently so is Celc's johnson.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140358

    Day 5
    Whooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaa!!!! +20 lbs on SLDL to 340! Kabuki, here I come I believe it's a PR. I could have went heavier but decided to be safe with increasing the weight too fast... my 2 dad's, are you ok with that?

    Muscles are looking very full and pumped biceps measurement was 16 3/4, by far my PR, even when I was a fatty bulking last winter at abotu 210ish.

    Mood is fantastic. I even wrote a new song on my guitar preworkout. I haven't been motivated to do that in at least 6 months or a year!

    Fellas, there is a bit more happening than the 60mg formestane working today. Props to the big dude who suggested a Halo clone to the newbie <---as he would say
  5. Registered User
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    528

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Day 5
    Whooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaa!!!! +20 lbs on SLDL to 340! Kabuki, here I come I believe it's a PR. I could have went heavier but decided to be safe with increasing the weight too fast... my 2 dad's, are you ok with that?

    Muscles are looking very full and pumped biceps measurement was 16 3/4, by far my PR, even when I was a fatty bulking last winter at abotu 210ish.

    Mood is fantastic. I even wrote a new song on my guitar preworkout. I haven't been motivated to do that in at least 6 months or a year!

    Fellas, there is a bit more happening than the 60mg formestane working today. Props to the big dude who suggested a Halo clone to the newbie <---as he would say
    You are an animal dude! Nice job. I'm envious of your good mood on Halo. I had none of that at all on Propadrol. As the old knight in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" said, "He chose... poorly."

    And now I understand why you're able to hook up with so many chicks... the guitar!!!! I should have known. I bet 75% of the sex I had in college was a direct result of playing my guitar in front of girls. Now I'm married and hardly play anymore. Perhaps not coincidentally, I'm not getting laid nearly as often these days either!

    I'm going home to play my guitar now...
  6. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Between Middle Earth and Narnia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    61214

    Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    As the old knight in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" said, "He chose... poorly."
    Props to any dude who can pull an Indiana Jones quote off in a workout thread.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  7. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140358

    Just to let you guys know, I'm running this sponsored on DA and Supplement Boards. Thanks for the heads up T.

    This does NOT change the nature of this log whatsoever. Continued taunting, playful chatter, and worship of my huge SLDL shall continue


    .............................. .......:dl:................... ......................
  8. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Props to any dude who can pull an Indiana Jones quote off in a workout thread.
    best quote from a movie 'never bring a knife to a gunfight'. sean connery from the untouchables.
  9. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140358

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    best quote from a movie 'never bring a knife to a gunfight'. sean connery from the untouchables.
    Sean Connery: Welcome to the Rock

    ... or should it be "Wraulk"
  10. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Just to let you guys know, I'm running this sponsored on DA and Supplement Boards. Thanks for the heads up T.

    This does NOT change the nature of this log whatsoever. Continued taunting, playful chatter, and worship of my huge SLDL shall continue


    .............................. .......:dl:................... ......................
    the dude from cel seems like a stand up guy.
  11. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Between Middle Earth and Narnia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    61214

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Sean Connery: Welcome to the Rock

    ... or should it be "Wraulk"
    Pretty much any connery saying is a classic. My personal favorite is " This room don't react to well to bullets.".
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  12. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    hey ecto, the mission it you choose to accept it. buy 5 gms of trione powder'6oxo' in powder form, buy a bottle of penetrate mix it up. you get a months supply of 6oxo for about as much as 10 days would cost. oh yeah, it to is much more effective in td. trust me on this, 4 squirts 2xa day and you will be right. this message will self destruct.
  13. Registered User
    jays23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    99

    Hi Guys,
    when running E-Form alone, what kind of result can you expect? Is-it only an AI or you gain some mass on it.
    Should I stack it with some other products?

    Thanks
  14. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Pretty much any connery saying is a classic. My personal favorite is " This room don't react to well to bullets.".
    the new dude from casino royale has got it going on. cant wait for next one. scene where he was getting hit in the nuts, hell i thought i was gonna puke. ooch
  15. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by jays23 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    when running E-Form alone, what kind of result can you expect? Is-it only an AI or you gain some mass on it.
    Should I stack it with some other products?

    Thanks
    nutra planet is selling old activate cheap. that would be a killer stack.
  16. Registered User
    jays23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    99

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nutra planet is selling old activate cheap. that would be a killer stack.
    So do you think NHA stack with E-Form will be too many AI together?
  17. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by jays23 View Post
    So do you think NHA stack with E-Form will be too many AI together?
    jay im gonna let you off the hook on that one, you're new and im in a good mood. pay attention-i did not say add e-form to nha stack. i said stack it with activate. use the form as your ai. you will like it.
  18. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140358

    Quote Originally Posted by jays23 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    when running E-Form alone, what kind of result can you expect? Is-it only an AI or you gain some mass on it.
    Should I stack it with some other products?

    Thanks
    I was discussing this question with Neoborn in this same thread. There's some suggestions there.

    Also read Neoborn's FAQ for tons of formestane discussion.

    E-form solo will be awesome my friend.
  19. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    you know me i get carried away. i forgot how good form was by itself the first time around-oh so many years ago-when the moon was in aquarius.
  20. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Planet Secksi Baby Yeah!
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Power
    2360

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nutra planet is selling old activate cheap. that would be a killer stack.
    You could get one of these:

  21. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140358

    Nice links neo... i didn't know nettle root was sold in bulk. Anyone ever use it?

    T, what's the TD dosage for 6-oxo? Unfortunately, Ecto will be stuck with the kids and a futon while his wife gets the house and 1/2 of his paycheck if he gets caught using a TD

    Ironically T, I got Casino Royale from the chick I banged on Friday. Speaking of which... Holly Freakin He11, the single LOOOOOOOONGEST orgasm of my life! E-form makes me a super hero in the bedroom for sure (maybe some effects from Halo too?)

    Day 7

    Despite an "explosive" digestive issue today (and I mean that from both directions), I had a decent workout. I had to play a lot of head games to stay on track though. Decline bench was up 10lbs to 185x7 today which is a nice pace so far.

    I also have to say that formestane usually makes me cranky and gives me a short fuse. This has not been an issue thus far into my cycle, and I credit this to H-drol.
  22. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    here is some good news. bulk 6oxo powder is more effective than oral dosing. use it the same way, 5gms in penetrate. 4-6 spays twice a day. about $30 for a months supply of 6oxo. dont forget its also more effective as a td. once added 2gms 6oxo powder to e-form, now thats an effectiiiiiiiiive libido booster. man i still get chills when i think about the nut buster chair in casino royale.
  23. Registered User
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    528

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Nice links neo... i didn't know nettle root was sold in bulk. Anyone ever use it?

    T, what's the TD dosage for 6-oxo? Unfortunately, Ecto will be stuck with the kids and a futon while his wife gets the house and 1/2 of his paycheck if he gets caught using a TD

    Ironically T, I got Casino Royale from the chick I banged on Friday. Speaking of which... Holly Freakin He11, the single LOOOOOOOONGEST orgasm of my life! E-form makes me a super hero in the bedroom for sure (maybe some effects from Halo too?)

    Day 7

    Despite an "explosive" digestive issue today (and I mean that from both directions), I had a decent workout. I had to play a lot of head games to stay on track though. Decline bench was up 10lbs to 185x7 today which is a nice pace so far.

    I also have to say that formestane usually makes me cranky and gives me a short fuse. This has not been an issue thus far into my cycle, and I credit this to H-drol.

    Hey, Celc, you remember my wife's temperment! Yep, she'd be really curious about me using a TD, which would lead to her inspecting my stash and either asking me or just researching herself what the heck it all is. Bad times. The less she knows, the better. So, I buy the stuff, hide it in the closet and take it when she's not looking... welcome to marriage. But thanks for the info T.

    Glad you guys like the Indiana Jones quote. I believe it was Raiders of the Lost Ark that had a visual example of Sean Connery's knife to a gun fight comment. Remember that one? The arab dude does a bunch of tricks with his giant sword as everyone looks on in amazement, then Indiana Jones cooly pulls out his gun and shoots the guy dead. Classic.

    Celc, explosive digestive issue from both ends? You're puking? What the heck is that from? Sounds really awful. And more importantly, was it from both ends at the same time? Yeesh...

    I'll update this in my totally useless, abbreviated Propadrol log too, but I took my BF measurement yesterday and it said 12.5%. That's down from 16.2% a month ago. I think there's a little error room in there because I don't see that much of a difference, but I took 3 measurements and averaged them to get both numbers, so who knows. I'll measure again in 2 weeks and 4 weeks out to see if it changes as the 6-oxo works out of my system.

    Keep kickin butt and banging random chicks Celc! This log rules...
  24. Registered User
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31509

    yes i did have some shutdown but i believe it was from the finigenx as it is known for that and halo is not. I used Tamorifene and Diesel Test Hardcore for PCT and it worked very well. retained all my strength gains and continued with setting PR's through all 4weeks of PCT.

    never used formestane. i will read up in neo's thread.

    as for bulk nettle root. I have a couple jars of it but have not used it beyound taste testing it. I love Activate.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  25. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    thanks for your input kubuki. and ecto it was harrison ford in the indy jones movies. and it was sean in the untouchables who said 'just like a mick to bring a knife to a gunfight'. dont argue with your elders.
  26. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Planet Secksi Baby Yeah!
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Power
    2360

    So let me get this straight you all lie about your "use" of "performance enhancing drugs" to the people you supposedly "care most about"? Last time I checked being dishonest and lying weren't highly rated for keeping a loving marriage going till death do we part!
  27. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    So let me get this straight you all lie about your "use" of "performance enhancing drugs" to the people you supposedly "care most about"? Last time I checked being dishonest and lying weren't highly rated for keeping a loving marriage going till death do we part!
    till death do us part is right. if my wife knew everything ive done she would kill me.
  28. Registered User
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    528

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    So let me get this straight you all lie about your "use" of "performance enhancing drugs" to the people you supposedly "care most about"? Last time I checked being dishonest and lying weren't highly rated for keeping a loving marriage going till death do we part!
    Don't bring the rest of these guys into it by saying "you all"... it's just me. As I've explained to Celc, I hide it because it's really not worth the hassle of explaining it to her. The best example I can give is that when I tried NO-Xplode once in the past, she expressed concern because she thought THAT was a steroid. And taking caffeine in a pill form is a big no-no, because "that's like taking a drug!" Did my argument that caffeine is a drug whether I take it as a pill or she takes as a Diet Coke get me anywhere? Only to the couch for the night.

    That's what I'm up against. I love my wife, but she just doesn't get this stuff and it's better if I just keep quiet about it. In the past when I tried to keep her in the loop about what I was taking, the above exchanges took place. So, judge me if you like, but I don't feel too bad about it.
    Last edited by EctoPower; 07-22-2007 at 08:23 PM. Reason: spelling
  29. Registered User
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    528

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    till death do us part is right. if my wife knew everything ive done she would kill me.
    See, I try to protect you guys by explaining to Neo that I'm the only one who lies to his wife, and you go and throw yourself into the fire with me!!

    BTW, I wasn't challenging your Sean Connery knowledge at all. I was familiar with the "Untouchables" quote, but it reminded me of that scene from the Indiana Jones movie.

    I respect my elders just fine... except when they're driving 50mph in the passing lane.
  30. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    See, I try to protect you guys by explaining to Neo that I'm the only one who lies to his wife, and you go and throw yourself into the fire with me!!

    BTW, I wasn't challenging your Sean Connery knowledge at all. I was familiar with the "Untouchables" quote, but it reminded me of that scene from the Indiana Jones movie.

    I respect my elders just fine... except when they're driving 50mph in the passing lane.
    i like this guy!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 Wk H-Drol, Lean Xtreme, Kre-Alkalyn Recomp Log.
    By duplex1492 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 08:40 PM
  2. H-Drol/Megazol Ranger Recomp Log
    By ranger505 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 03:27 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 01:05 PM
  4. M-Drol/RPM Recomp Log
    By SureShot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 09:14 AM
  5. Methyl-Drol/4-AD: Personal Log
    By BHERTZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.