H-drol + E-form: Recomp Log

Page 3 of 19 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    look at nabisco's thread for me and see where he might be going wrong. form should be going strong at day 9. izza:
    I've seen a handful of logs where PP just didn't agree with the person and that could be overshadowing anything the form is doing for him. But more likely, I'd say that most who didn't respond to form had problems getting it into the solution.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I've seen a handful of logs where PP just didn't agree with the person and that could be overshadowing anything the form is doing for him. But more likely, I'd say that most who didn't respond to form had problems getting it into the solution.
    that could be, i thought he might be dosing to low. i read a thread where everyone agreed that propadrol/furazadrol didnt mix. maybe its the pp/epi. i know that when i was running epi, when i added the form results were almost immediate. no way he should have puffy nips on day 9 of epi/form. oh well, thanks for taking a look.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok wippersnapper, dont make me cut a switch from that thar tree.
    You two are going to have to knock this off. I'm going to get in trouble at work for laughing out loud too much.

    Celc, you gonna post your daily lifting log? It could be just me, but I'd like to see if you get some strength gains and where in the cycle they start showing up. :squat:

    Good luck w/ the toothless hussies tonight. And don't be a fool, wrap your tool. I'm going to try to bang my wife raw tonight. 400mg 6-oxo has me ragin in the old groinal area!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Glad you're diggin the form dude. Are you gonna taper down as T and some of us have been discussing on neo's thread?
    Yeah I've got it planned to go a regular dosage for about the next two weeks, then the final week before I leave on my trip I'm gonna slowly taper it down day by day. I will continue to run the Blue Up throughout that week and the week I return so hopefully that will keep me nice and lean and vascular.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Good luck w/ the toothless hussies tonight. And don't be a fool, wrap your tool. I'm going to try to bang my wife raw tonight.
    it's funny, I was thinking the very same thing....













































    but it looks like you're going to be home tonight

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    ...I'm going to get in trouble at work for laughing out loud
    ...gonna post your daily lifting log
    ...400mg 6-oxo has me ragin
    T's all happy in my thread cause I finally stopped asking super serious questions in pm's now that I got everything in line... plus Furazadrol makes him funny :

    I'll post my routine when I get a chance. I put the power moves and measurements on post #2 so that I can use it for comparisons and a final review. That let's us have all the fun we want in the log, but still allows others to reap some benefits from it. Maybe I'll put an update on there every 2 weeks or something to that effect.

    Quite frankly, I expect my pulls to go through the roof. I haven't budged on chest for like 2 years. If something drastic happens on my decline bench, you'll know this is one powerhouse of a stack.

    Told ya 400 would make a difference. When I tapered, the positive effects of 400mg continued for me without the sides (except pretty nasty shin splints) even as i got back down to 200. It's good that you started low though. Now you can devise a plan on your own next time and figure out how many caps you need ahead of time.

  7. teach me master. i see celc got himself a thorny crown. celc your alright for a hooligan-wippersnapper. i bet money your gonna get strong as hell and whoop some a$$ on this stack. i know its hard to wait, but 3rd week is gonna rock.:clean:your friend,t.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    it's funny, I was thinking the very same thing....













































    but it looks like you're going to be home tonight


    Well, I can understand why you would want to bang my wife. You must not have any other options than the guy in your avatar! Unfortunately for you, she's not interested in getting it on with a chick... sorry about your luck!


  9. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    T's all happy in my thread cause I finally stopped asking super serious questions in pm's now that I got everything in line... plus Furazadrol makes him funny :

    I'll post my routine when I get a chance. I put the power moves and measurements on post #2 so that I can use it for comparisons and a final review. That let's us have all the fun we want in the log, but still allows others to reap some benefits from it. Maybe I'll put an update on there every 2 weeks or something to that effect.

    Quite frankly, I expect my pulls to go through the roof. I haven't budged on chest for like 2 years. If something drastic happens on my decline bench, you'll know this is one powerhouse of a stack.

    Told ya 400 would make a difference. When I tapered, the positive effects of 400mg continued for me without the sides (except pretty nasty shin splints) even as i got back down to 200. It's good that you started low though. Now you can devise a plan on your own next time and figure out how many caps you need ahead of time.

    Yep, 400mg is pretty good. I actually feel just a little lethargy, but no other sides at all. I'll go a couple more days at 400mg, then start tapering down. About how long did your taper go? 2 weeks?

  10. I did something like this with 6-oxo:
    2 day on 6
    3 days on 5
    4 days on 4
    4 days on 3
    3 days on 2

    or something to that effect. I can't remember exactly though to tell ya the truth.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Reaper, even though your avatar makes me cringe, I see what you're saying. 50mg for 4 weeks is the primary plan.

    I have the second bottle ready if I feel good and want to keep it going for 6 weeks TOPS. Just about every single halo logger says "I saw some gains at the end of week 3/early week 4 and I wish I would have ran it for 6 weeks." So, I'm prepared in case I feel the same way.

    On the safety side, which is what I assume you are referring to, I preloaded milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and omegas for liver, heart, and cholesterol. Still runnin the omegas and hawthorne WITH cycle support while ON and the milk thistle will come into play again on day 1 post cycle therapy.

    If you are referring to shutdown, I'm not afraid AT ALL. I have a very solid post cycle therapy planned and have complete confidence in torem, massfx, restore.

    T & P, maybe you guys can offer some more input on the relatively low incidence of problems from these halo clones.

    Sounds good. I am still thinking about doing a 50mg for 30 days of hdrol at some point in time, but not for awhile since I am making gains naturally and have not hit a limit (although my gains are not as big as they used to be when I first started). At any rate maybe I could try a pulse or something when I do try it...(although it is pretty mild even as full blown usage).

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Sounds good. I am still thinking about doing a 50mg for 30 days of hdrol at some point in time, but not for awhile since I am making gains naturally and have not hit a limit (although my gains are not as big as they used to be when I first started). At any rate maybe I could try a pulse or something when I do try it...(although it is pretty mild even as full blown usage).
    Good choice on holding off till you plateau. I've been pretty stagnant for a few months so the cycle timing is pretty good for me. Well, I'll be your test subject. I'm about 196 at 16% so that should give you an idea of how things go. IMO pulsing h-drol would not be very beneficial.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Sounds good. I am still thinking about doing a 50mg for 30 days of hdrol at some point in time, but not for awhile since I am making gains naturally and have not hit a limit (although my gains are not as big as they used to be when I first started). At any rate maybe I could try a pulse or something when I do try it...(although it is pretty mild even as full blown usage).
    first off, nice move on the avatar. thank you, it was messing up my wet dreams. thats a smart move to get all you can naturally before moving on to a ph. before you go to ph, try the hdx2/mass fx, activate extreme, or dth. btw dont waste your time pulsing, when you feel you are ready to do a ph, commit to it. :burg:
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Quick update: my mood is fantastic today. Even my most incredibly annoying pateints are tolerable today. In fact, if neo had a rotator cuff strain, even he would be tolerable today

    Also, up 2 pounds this am on an empty stomach. 196.4. Water weight? I dunno but I look really hard and my shoulder to waist ratio looks a lot better. T, you scream placebo, I say "form works effing FAST FAST FAST for me!!!"

  15. Celc-

    Your have similar stats as me. I am 5'9" 186lbs and 15% BF. What's your height ?

  16. Here's my routine per Ecto's request.

    Focus of routine: BOTH power and hypertrophy
    *5x5 power moves
    *volume with SS/drops through the rest of the routine
    *Splits are arranged to start with a heavy pull during the week. These pulls HELP to relieve shoulder discomfort.
    *I do 15 minutes of cardio before workouts to warm up my shoulder and swim 2-3x/wk for 30min.

    Monday: Lats and Forearms
    Deads (5x5)
    WG Pullups (5 sets to failure)
    Neutral Grip Pullup (2 sets to failure)
    DB Hammer Curls (3x8-12 with a drop)
    Rev Grip BB Rows (2 high rep sets to failure)

    Tuesday: Traps, Quads, Triceps
    BB Shrugs (5x5) SS Post Delts (high reps)
    Squats (5x5)
    Clean/Front Squat (2 high rep sets asstograss)
    Decline Tri Extension (3 high rep sets)
    Tri Kickback (2 drop sets)

    Wed or Thursday:

    Abs and Cardio
    The other day is a day off pending work schedule

    Friday: Hams, Back, Bis
    SLDL (5x5)
    DB SLDL (2x20)
    BB Row (5x5) SS BO DB Row (5 sets of reps)
    BB Curl (5x5)
    Incline curl (3x8-12) SS Prone "preacher" curl (3x8-12)

    Saturday: Chest, Shoulders, Calves
    Decline Bench (5x5)
    CGBP (3x8-12) SS DB Bench (3x8-12)
    Seated Shoulder Press (3x12-15)
    Front Raise (3x15) SS Laterals (3x15)
    Calf Raise (5x5) SS Seated Calf Raise (5x12-15)

    Sunday: Off or light cardio w/abs

  17. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Here's my routine per Ecto's request.

    Focus of routine: BOTH power and hypertrophy
    *5x5 power moves
    *volume with SS/drops through the rest of the routine
    *Splits are arranged to start with a heavy pull during the week. These pulls HELP to relieve shoulder discomfort.
    *I do 15 minutes of cardio before workouts to warm up my shoulder and swim 2-3x/wk for 30min.

    Monday: Lats and Forearms
    Deads (5x5)
    WG Pullups (5 sets to failure)
    Neutral Grip Pullup (2 sets to failure)
    DB Hammer Curls (3x8-12 with a drop)
    Rev Grip BB Rows (2 high rep sets to failure)

    Tuesday: Traps, Quads, Triceps
    BB Shrugs (5x5) SS Post Delts (high reps)
    Squats (5x5)
    Clean/Front Squat (2 high rep sets asstograss)
    Decline Tri Extension (3 high rep sets)
    Tri Kickback (2 drop sets)

    Wed or Thursday:

    Abs and Cardio
    The other day is a day off pending work schedule

    Friday: Hams, Back, Bis
    SLDL (5x5)
    DB SLDL (2x20)
    BB Row (5x5) SS BO DB Row (5 sets of reps)
    BB Curl (5x5)
    Incline curl (3x8-12) SS Prone "preacher" curl (3x8-12)

    Saturday: Chest, Shoulders, Calves
    Decline Bench (5x5)
    CGBP (3x8-12) SS DB Bench (3x8-12)
    Seated Shoulder Press (3x12-15)
    Front Raise (3x15) SS Laterals (3x15)
    Calf Raise (5x5) SS Seated Calf Raise (5x12-15)

    Sunday: Off or light cardio w/abs
    Nice. Do you avoid military because of your shoulder injury?

    You're gonna blow up hyoooge!! Kick *ss bro! Have fun with those squats today. Asstograss, baby! :squat:

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Nice. Do you avoid military because of your shoulder injury?
    Yup, you are right on. I use DBs for shoulder presses at a slight incline (about -15 degrees from straight up 90) and use a slightly nuetral grip. I keep the weight light and the reps high. My shoulder is feeling good and I will NOT do anything to jeopardize that.

    I do decline bench, CGBP, and DB Flats to avoid any sort of shoulder irritation. I'm a big fan of incline presses but have to sacrafice them to let my joint heal.

    I got all my pushes (chest and shoulders) on the same day so that I have plenty of time to recover. Actually, I had NO PAIN after last weeks push workout so I hope to really pile it on the declines on this cycle. I'll be smart if the pain reoccurs though.

  19. Day 4:
    Supps: same dosages
    Workout: cardio and abs

    Pros: definately fuller looking today. Mild resting vascularity is popping up. Mood is fantastic.

    Cons: very mild palpitations last night led to some really awkward sleep patterns. It's the form cause it always happens when ramp too fast. I'll keep it at 60 until my body gets used to it again.

  20. Reaper: I'm 5'10" if I wear 2 pairs of socks

    BigT: I pm'd that cel guy on DA.

    I feel GREAT!!! I could snap and PRO HORMONE RAGE at any second in my log

    ...um, not scared?

    ...not even a little?

    ...hmph

  21. I"m so f'n hot and horny to start my form run I can now see why people only do so many logs, because they need you basically clean of other supps.

    I think I'm going to do my epidrol pulse with form, leviathan leading into mass fx / HDx2 for PCT.

    You inspire me truly Celc, you and bigT both. I'm so happy that I found you guys both raving about Form. I think it's gonna be the bees knees!

    Much Love

    Neoborn.

    P.s. /subbed and keep up the f'n great log.

  22. Neo, Ecto and I were discussing form in his propadrol pulse plan. We came to the conclussion that using form as your ON ai during a pulse might not be such a good idea because of it's steroidal properties.

    Theoretically, you are pulsing so that your own test will rebound. However, the form also delivers a steroidal conversion (I believe thesinner mentions it in your thread) on off days. The natural test may not have the opportunity to rebound and you'd end up shut down with less gains than if you ran a straight cycle.

    I'm just thinking out loud here. Wathca think neo?

  23. Added a "significant events" category to post #2. That way, others can see what's going on without sifting through our chatter... that doesn't mean to stop the chatter though. We got lots of smart stuffs to discussisuses! The good energy is contagious and gets me PUMPED for my cycle fellas

  24. looks like you boys are having fun in here.

    good luck with your log celc.

    i'm not familiar with formestane so i will have to be doing some research.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  25. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Neo, Ecto and I were discussing form in his propadrol pulse plan. We came to the conclussion that using form as your ON ai during a pulse might not be such a good idea because of it's steroidal properties.

    Theoretically, you are pulsing so that your own test will rebound. However, the form also delivers a steroidal conversion (I believe thesinner mentions it in your thread) on off days. The natural test may not have the opportunity to rebound and you'd end up shut down with less gains than if you ran a straight cycle.

    I'm just thinking out loud here. Wathca think neo?
    Hey! Don't rain on my parade . Ok good input then what would you recommend? Maybe do my form on it's own first? Do a 4 week cycle first? hmmm?

    Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    looks like you boys are having fun in here.

    good luck with your log celc.

    i'm not familiar with formestane so i will have to be doing some research.
    See my sig Kabukikikiki for our / my faq on this substance.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 Wk H-Drol, Lean Xtreme, Kre-Alkalyn Recomp Log.
    By duplex1492 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:40 PM
  2. H-Drol/Megazol Ranger Recomp Log
    By ranger505 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 04:27 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 02:05 PM
  4. M-Drol/RPM Recomp Log
    By SureShot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 10:14 AM
  5. Methyl-Drol/4-AD: Personal Log
    By BHERTZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Log in
Log in