H-drol + E-form: Recomp Log

Page 2 of 16 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Ha Ha! Well, it all feels the same in the middle right? Seriously, when I was in college, I read some books by David DeAngelo and it sent my mediocre game through the roof. It's sort of like using a prohormone to push a mediocre body past a plateau.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    You're an animal! Where do you find these chicks in Pittsbag? Do they have all their teeth, or is that not a pre-requisite for you? Lack of teeth may help with the bj, I guess...
    thats funny.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. damn celc, looks like you got all us crazy barst@rds subbed for this one. looks like ill be doing alot of scrolling.again. izza: :donut: :burg: izza: :hot: man i cannot get enough to eat today.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Those 15 pounds are gonna creep back real fast T... better be careful there hulkster

    Scrolling is a small price to pay for a fun log! The good natured posts are enjoyable and honestly help to motivate me!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Those 15 pounds are gonna creep back real fast T... better be careful there hulkster

    Scrolling is a small price to pay for a fun log! The good natured posts are enjoyable and honestly help to motivate me!
    why you keep telling me stuff i already know, cant you see im hungry.izza: seriously your logs are the 'funnest' ones on here. lets eat.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  6. Cel-

    This is a side note here, but do you plan on running a full blood test once you are done ?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Cel-

    This is a side note here, but do you plan on running a full blood test once you are done ?
    damn dude, i wish i wouldnt have seen that avatar. i used to have a crush on brittany. yeah yeah i know, dirty old man. me faith hill and brittany in a threesome was my all time favorite fantasy.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Cel-This is a side note here, but do you plan on running a full blood test once you are done ?
    Nah, I preloaded on alcohol while I was in college so that my liver would be "in shape" for a methyl. The ph only makes my organs stronger

  9. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Nah, I preloaded on alcohol while I was in college so that my liver would be "in shape" for a methyl. The ph only makes my organs stronger
    Hahaha. I'm a ways away from getting into the phs but I've got this one subbed for sure.


    And I have to tell you, I was using Form for two weeks a few weeks ago (I broke our plans that we somewhat laid out... ) and at the end of the two weeks I went to a waterpark with my gf and she noticed how vascular I was. Veins sticking out at my shoulders (new to me) and big ones running up the inside of my lower legs from my feet to my calves.

    I'm using up my last bit of it for the next 3 weeks along with Stim Free Blue Up while on a high protein, moderate to high fat diet with carbs centered around physical activities. I have a good feeling about this short little stack...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Nah, I preloaded on alcohol while I was in college so that my liver would be "in shape" for a methyl. The ph only makes my organs stronger
    damn, i thought you were still in high school!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  11. Glad you're diggin the form dude. Are you gonna taper down as T and some of us have been discussing on neo's thread?

    Simple stacks are usually the most effective... although that methodology would make bigT feel quite "naked"

    Day 3 is gonna be an off day. I'm feeling a bit harder all over with some mild vascularity as JJC suggested. Both of those effects will be in full force by day 7 or 8 as always from the form.

    I don't expect a whole lot from 50mg of Halo for the first week or so. However, mood, awareness, and attitude have been great. Could those be effects from halo?

  12. OFF DAY.... OFF DAY!!! We don't have time for an off day, we's gots muscles to damage and weight to split.

    Remeber celc, bicep curls means good lookin' girls.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  13. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    OFF DAY.... OFF DAY!!! We don't have time for an off day, we's gots muscles to damage and weight to split.

    Remeber celc, bicep curls means good lookin' girls.
    bout time you ckecked in, where you been hiding? hey guys look at nabisco's thread for me and see where he might be going wrong. form should be going strong at day 9. izza:
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. 50mg of Halo is keeping it modest and safe. I dont doubt a higher dosage than that will give you more gains, but do you think it is a good idea to push past 50 for your first cycle ?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, i thought you were still in high school!
    Hah! Nice one T.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    50mg of Halo is keeping it modest and safe. I dont doubt a higher dosage than that will give you more gains, but do you think it is a good idea to push past 50 for your first cycle ?
    Reaper, even though your avatar makes me cringe, I see what you're saying. 50mg for 4 weeks is the primary plan.

    I have the second bottle ready if I feel good and want to keep it going for 6 weeks TOPS. Just about every single halo logger says "I saw some gains at the end of week 3/early week 4 and I wish I would have ran it for 6 weeks." So, I'm prepared in case I feel the same way.

    On the safety side, which is what I assume you are referring to, I preloaded milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and omegas for liver, heart, and cholesterol. Still runnin the omegas and hawthorne WITH cycle support while ON and the milk thistle will come into play again on day 1 pct.

    If you are referring to shutdown, I'm not afraid AT ALL. I have a very solid pct planned and have complete confidence in torem, massfx, restore.

    T & P, maybe you guys can offer some more input on the relatively low incidence of problems from these halo clones.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, i thought you were still in high school!
    Ya, most grandpas can't tell if I'm in 17 or 27 without their bifocals

  18. Celc I love joo long time! Prld it's NEWWWWWWW born not First! Noob Don't make me start incorporating forum wide group hugs

  19. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Ya, most grandpas can't tell if I'm in 17 or 27 without their bifocals
    ok wippersnapper, dont make me cut a switch from that thar tree.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Celc I love joo long time! Prld it's NEWWWWWWW born not First! Noob Don't make me start incorporating forum wide group hugs
    just dont post no more pics of your hairy a$$. damn all of a sudden im not hungry anymore.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    look at nabisco's thread for me and see where he might be going wrong. form should be going strong at day 9. izza:
    I've seen a handful of logs where PP just didn't agree with the person and that could be overshadowing anything the form is doing for him. But more likely, I'd say that most who didn't respond to form had problems getting it into the solution.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I've seen a handful of logs where PP just didn't agree with the person and that could be overshadowing anything the form is doing for him. But more likely, I'd say that most who didn't respond to form had problems getting it into the solution.
    that could be, i thought he might be dosing to low. i read a thread where everyone agreed that propadrol/furazadrol didnt mix. maybe its the pp/epi. i know that when i was running epi, when i added the form results were almost immediate. no way he should have puffy nips on day 9 of epi/form. oh well, thanks for taking a look.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok wippersnapper, dont make me cut a switch from that thar tree.
    You two are going to have to knock this off. I'm going to get in trouble at work for laughing out loud too much.

    Celc, you gonna post your daily lifting log? It could be just me, but I'd like to see if you get some strength gains and where in the cycle they start showing up. :squat:

    Good luck w/ the toothless hussies tonight. And don't be a fool, wrap your tool. I'm going to try to bang my wife raw tonight. 400mg 6-oxo has me ragin in the old groinal area!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Glad you're diggin the form dude. Are you gonna taper down as T and some of us have been discussing on neo's thread?
    Yeah I've got it planned to go a regular dosage for about the next two weeks, then the final week before I leave on my trip I'm gonna slowly taper it down day by day. I will continue to run the Blue Up throughout that week and the week I return so hopefully that will keep me nice and lean and vascular.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Good luck w/ the toothless hussies tonight. And don't be a fool, wrap your tool. I'm going to try to bang my wife raw tonight.
    it's funny, I was thinking the very same thing....













































    but it looks like you're going to be home tonight


  26. Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    ...I'm going to get in trouble at work for laughing out loud
    ...gonna post your daily lifting log
    ...400mg 6-oxo has me ragin
    T's all happy in my thread cause I finally stopped asking super serious questions in pm's now that I got everything in line... plus Furazadrol makes him funny :

    I'll post my routine when I get a chance. I put the power moves and measurements on post #2 so that I can use it for comparisons and a final review. That let's us have all the fun we want in the log, but still allows others to reap some benefits from it. Maybe I'll put an update on there every 2 weeks or something to that effect.

    Quite frankly, I expect my pulls to go through the roof. I haven't budged on chest for like 2 years. If something drastic happens on my decline bench, you'll know this is one powerhouse of a stack.

    Told ya 400 would make a difference. When I tapered, the positive effects of 400mg continued for me without the sides (except pretty nasty shin splints) even as i got back down to 200. It's good that you started low though. Now you can devise a plan on your own next time and figure out how many caps you need ahead of time.

  27. teach me master. i see celc got himself a thorny crown. celc your alright for a hooligan-wippersnapper. i bet money your gonna get strong as hell and whoop some a$$ on this stack. i know its hard to wait, but 3rd week is gonna rock.:clean:your friend,t.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    it's funny, I was thinking the very same thing....













































    but it looks like you're going to be home tonight


    Well, I can understand why you would want to bang my wife. You must not have any other options than the guy in your avatar! Unfortunately for you, she's not interested in getting it on with a chick... sorry about your luck!


  29. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    T's all happy in my thread cause I finally stopped asking super serious questions in pm's now that I got everything in line... plus Furazadrol makes him funny :

    I'll post my routine when I get a chance. I put the power moves and measurements on post #2 so that I can use it for comparisons and a final review. That let's us have all the fun we want in the log, but still allows others to reap some benefits from it. Maybe I'll put an update on there every 2 weeks or something to that effect.

    Quite frankly, I expect my pulls to go through the roof. I haven't budged on chest for like 2 years. If something drastic happens on my decline bench, you'll know this is one powerhouse of a stack.

    Told ya 400 would make a difference. When I tapered, the positive effects of 400mg continued for me without the sides (except pretty nasty shin splints) even as i got back down to 200. It's good that you started low though. Now you can devise a plan on your own next time and figure out how many caps you need ahead of time.

    Yep, 400mg is pretty good. I actually feel just a little lethargy, but no other sides at all. I'll go a couple more days at 400mg, then start tapering down. About how long did your taper go? 2 weeks?

  30. I did something like this with 6-oxo:
    2 day on 6
    3 days on 5
    4 days on 4
    4 days on 3
    3 days on 2

    or something to that effect. I can't remember exactly though to tell ya the truth.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 Wk H-Drol, Lean Xtreme, Kre-Alkalyn Recomp Log.
    By duplex1492 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 10:40 PM
  2. H-Drol/Megazol Ranger Recomp Log
    By ranger505 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 05:27 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 03:05 PM
  4. M-Drol/RPM Recomp Log
    By SureShot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 11:14 AM
  5. Methyl-Drol/4-AD: Personal Log
    By BHERTZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Log in
Log in