H-drol + E-form: Recomp Log

Page 11 of 19 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Ecto, I'll get on all 4's behind him and you push. We'll be "T tippin"

2. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Ecto, I'll get on all 4's behind him and you push. We'll be "T tippin"
    Uh-oh! I'm no longer worried about T kicking my *ss...

Good luck bro! Hope he doesn't mistake you for a :donut:
    Last edited by EctoPower; 07-31-2007 at 07:06 PM. Reason: None
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    If ecto doesn't take you up on that offer celc I will.

"Brown-belly option on two, on two!!"

Ice those hammy's man, hope it's nothing too bad to get you down.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

4. Donde esta la Celc5? Yo quiero... Celc5???

Wait, that didn't sound right...

5. Ecto my brain absolutely rejected spanish in 2 years during high school and 2 semesters of undergrad. I know that was taco bell speak but I have no freakin clue what you said

Day 17 and 18

120mg E-form
    50mg H-drol

Day 17 was a day off. Day 18 cardio, abs, and miscellaneous machine work.

A few people have been asking about sides so here goes:
    When I ramp up the eform, I get antsy, mild anxiety, and increased irritability. These sides are so much MILDER by ADDING the h-drol, as opposed to when I ran eform solo.

I am prone to thinning hair in the front but have noticed ZERO increase in shedding so far. I am using OTC Nizarol AD every other day and a ton of Sauve conditioner. The combo seems to be working better than Nioxin products and other run-of-the-mill "thickening" products.

Sleep is fantastic. I believe that Cycle Support is helping with what could possibly be a mild prostate issue. I have been pissing 1 or 2 times per night for about 3 or 4 years and, it's no longer an issue. I may have to add some prostate supps even after the cycle to see what happens.

I have not had rage but this is a REAL issue with ph/steroids. I am having violent dreams beyond belief, and I haven't even been in a fight since I retired from kick boxing 4 or 5 years back.

ZERO testicular atrophy to speak of... loads are normal and sexual performance is above average. Orgasms are EXPLOSIVE and lasting 2 to 3 minutes! Not exaggerating at all!

BP has not budged, although I'm normally slightly high. 130/85 has held steady throughout the cycle.

I have noticed the irritability, anxiety, and short temper to be the strongest in the morning when I dose eform and h-drol at just about the same time.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Ecto my brain absolutely rejected spanish in 2 years during high school and 2 semesters of undergrad. I know that was taco bell speak but I have no freakin clue what you said

Day 17 and 18

120mg E-form
    50mg H-drol

Day 17 was a day off. Day 18 cardio, abs, and miscellaneous machine work.

A few people have been asking about sides so here goes:
    When I ramp up the eform, I get antsy, mild anxiety, and increased irritability. These sides are so much MILDER by ADDING the h-drol, as opposed to when I ran eform solo.

I am prone to thinning hair in the front but have noticed ZERO increase in shedding so far. I am using OTC Nizarol AD every other day and a ton of Sauve conditioner. The combo seems to be working better than Nioxin products and other run-of-the-mill "thickening" products.

Sleep is fantastic. I believe that Cycle Support is helping with what could possibly be a mild prostate issue. I have been pissing 1 or 2 times per night for about 3 or 4 years and, it's no longer an issue. I may have to add some prostate supps even after the cycle to see what happens.

I have not had rage but this is a REAL issue with ph/steroids. I am having violent dreams beyond belief, and I haven't even been in a fight since I retired from kick boxing 4 or 5 years back.

ZERO testicular atrophy to speak of... loads are normal and sexual performance is above average. Orgasms are EXPLOSIVE and lasting 2 to 3 minutes! Not exaggerating at all!

BP has not budged, although I'm normally slightly high. 130/85 has held steady throughout the cycle.

I have noticed the irritability, anxiety, and short temper to be the strongest in the morning when I dose eform and h-drol at just about the same time.
    There's my boy Celc! I said, "Where is the Celc5" and "I want... Celc5?" And that's about all the Spanish I remember. Oh and, "Y tu mama tambien." That means, "And your mother also." Moving on...

I'm normally slightly high.
    Did you add something to your stack? Just kiddin.

Would you still describe your mood as "happy" or "positive?" Those violent dreams are a little disconcerting. I assume you didn't get those on eForm alone, right?

Keep up the good work brotha!

7. man i love the aggression from e-form, but you have to channel it in a productive way. been working 12's at work and dosing at halfway mark. the burst of aggression comes in handy when youve spent too much time in a sauna. just remember to be patient and not go off on some unfortunate sob.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    man i love the aggression from e-form, but you have to channel it in a productive way. been working 12's at work and dosing at halfway mark. the burst of aggression comes in handy when youve spent too much time in a sauna. just remember to be patient and not go off on some unfortunate sob.
    12hrs + form sounds like it would equal maaaaadnessssss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Would you still describe your mood as "happy" or "positive?" Those violent dreams are a little disconcerting. I assume you didn't get those on eForm alone, right?

Keep up the good work brotha!
    In spanish "violent" means "wet".... at least to celc it does.

10. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post

11. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    i dont believe it, prid has a sense of humor. better than no sense at all hey you had that one coming
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Ecto, the dreams are very plausable events where I'm defending people who I care about. Maybe I have some deep inner anxiety over the safety of those people? Dr. Phil anyone?

My mood is best described as "hyper alert" or "aware" rather than happy per se. Although, now that you ask, I have been rather receptive to jokes and comedy lately so I guess that could be positive as well.

T, I TOTALLY agree with "channeling" the aggression. I am beyond bombarded at work and the h-drol is helping without a doubt. This would be a DISASTROUS situation at work had I been running form solo at this high of a dosage, as prld suggested.

Prld, please post the link to the site where you bought your super cheap "Bulk Sense of Humor"

13. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Ecto, the dreams are very plausable events where I'm defending people who I care about. Maybe I have some deep inner anxiety over the safety of those people? Dr. Phil anyone?

My mood is best described as "hyper alert" or "aware" rather than happy per se. Although, now that you ask, I have been rather receptive to jokes and comedy lately so I guess that could be positive as well.

T, I TOTALLY agree with "channeling" the aggression. I am beyond bombarded at work and the h-drol is helping without a doubt. This would be a DISASTROUS situation at work had I been running form solo at this high of a dosage, as prld suggested.

Prld, please post the link to the site where you bought your super cheap "Bulk Sense of Humor"
    careful what you ask for, prid has a link to everything.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post

So that's what you young'uns are calling 'it' these days " T Tippin" ....riiiiight

There's a whole lotta man love up in this here loggage!

15. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Ecto, the dreams are very plausable events where I'm defending people who I care about. Maybe I have some deep inner anxiety over the safety of those people? Dr. Phil anyone?

Not neccessarily a clairvoyant dream but can be. You have to figure out if this is showing you A) the future B) Immediate danger to others C) Something is feeling threatening to you, and not neccessarily on a conscious level but something you are picking up on in your day to day life.

Think carefully what has been happening lately and how you feel threatened in anyway by someone or something ( not that they are threatened but that your security / current way of living is being threatened.

Just my 2c.

Much Love <3

Neoborn

16. Ha! Didn't expect an analysis. I appreciate that you're actually reading all my BS neo. Choice C is plausable that I might be subconsciously worrying about the safety of others.

In return, I read your workout/progress log. You seemed concerned about your BP in particular. In my experience, I see greatest drop in BP with steady state low to moderate intensity cardio. Interval and high intensity cardio are fantastic for body comp shock and calorie burning, but only seem to put further stress on the CV system.

Adding 2-3 sessions/week of light underwater swimming will also help to drop the BP because of brief breath holding. Finally, Hawthorne Berry has done a nice job of preventing the BP from elevating with formestane this time around. However, I'm not sure if it would lower BP that is slightly high already to work in damage control.

17. Day 19

Hams, Back, Bis: Irony has dictated that I would have side effects the day after posting how side effect free this cycle has been. I said it wouldn't happen to me but back pumps had me laying on the ground between sets of SLDL. So I chugged about 1.5 gallons of water throughout the rest of the workout and the pumps disappeared within 15 minutes.

I do believe that the uncomfortable pumps were my own fault as I used my TRAC preworkout... yes, even after being warned not to use it on cycle So, it looks like poseidon and aminos will be my pre/during concoction until the start of pct.

On that note, I'll be taking suggestions for pre workout stims that do not include any NO precursors.

18. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Day 19

Hams, Back, Bis: Irony has dictated that I would have side effects the day after posting how side effect free this cycle has been. I said it wouldn't happen to me but back pumps had me laying on the ground between sets of SLDL. So I chugged about 1.5 gallons of water throughout the rest of the workout and the pumps disappeared within 15 minutes.

I do believe that the uncomfortable pumps were my own fault as I used my TRAC preworkout... yes, even after being warned not to use it on cycle So, it looks like poseidon and aminos will be my pre/during concoction until the start of post cycle therapy.

On that note, I'll be taking suggestions for pre workout stims that do not include any NO precursors.
    Look at that! Celc is learning!

Sorry about the pumps dude. Could those have been avoided by simply hydrating better in the first place? The water seemed to take care of it pretty quickly.

I say straight up caffeine tabs. I have 200mg tabs. 1 is usually plenty and they're cheap. 100 for like $5. You won't get an extreme rush or anything, but it will raise your alertness.

Others seem to like Leviathan, but that has a bunch of other stuff in it. Stimulant X might be good, but I can't even find a label for it and have no idea what's in it. That's about all I got.

Are you getting lethargic now?

19. Leviathan is good, and RPM is a solid preworkout energizer... although it does have a slight amount of Arginine in it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    -Could those have been avoided by simply hydrating better
    -Are you getting lethargic now?
    I calculated 1.5 gallons per day since the cycle started so I'm increasing to 2 gallons starting today. Not sure if it's enough or not I'd say it's just being stupid with the kiddie pump product

No, lethargy is not an issue as others seem to describe it during more aggressive cycles. Work is kicking my ass and I'm only getting 7 hours of sleep. That's my downfall so far during this cycle because I could easily sleep 8 or 9 every night.

I like the caffeine pill idea. I'm not really a fan of leviathon as just a preworkout though. Keep the ideas coming fellas.

21. Caffiene pills + http://www.****************/product/1...amylamine.html = problem solved via homemade AMP.

Just dump a gram in 50ml of water for 20mg/ml and dose accordingly.

22. as a stim-just for energy i like jet fuel and redline. both give a kick start on days you need a boost. havent been posting much, work and the heat is kicking my butt. i see neo is acting out again!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. It's the weekend now T. Time for some R&R, so kick back in a well ventilated room and don't worry about the younguns acting up for now.

I've heard good things about redline, might have to check it out sometime(just not a big fan of yohimbine).

24. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    It's the weekend now T. Time for some R&R, so kick back in a well ventilated room and don't worry about the younguns acting up for now.

I've heard good things about redline, might have to check it out sometime(just not a big fan of yohimbine).
    redline and jet fuel both have yohimbine, but i dont think its that much. either one will get you fired up. dont worry prid i know how to relax, when you get my age you learn not to sweat the small stuff. theres a lesson in there for you hooligans. neo's down for the count
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Hey guys,

@ Celc actually I think a few different things may have contributed to that BP reading the Dr. gave. I have since then been checking on a local machine(at shoppers drug mart) and it's consistently 130 / 80 so no real worries. I am now doing more Anaerobic cardio to help out as well.

@BigT you're so mean to me you, you, meanie head. Careful no one kicks the walker out from underneath you, you ole fogey!

@ all I am feeling really good on this Form / Levi run. I think I went through my stuff a bit quick, in addition to having the dissolving problems. I have now purchased some DMSO to predissolve the stuff before adding to the Penetrate. I am going to try again. How long should 5g's form dissolved into 8oz pen lasted me @ 12mls a day?

Much love guys and keep us updated Celc!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 Wk H-Drol, Lean Xtreme, Kre-Alkalyn Recomp Log.
    By duplex1492 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 10:40 PM
  2. H-Drol/Megazol Ranger Recomp Log
    By ranger505 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 05:27 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 03:05 PM
  4. M-Drol/RPM Recomp Log
    By SureShot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1