H-drol + E-form: Recomp Log

Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    You're not having any signs of suppression or shutdown? If there are no major negative sides, I say bump it at some point. When exactly to do that is probably better answered by Prld and T.

    But it seems like you could get away with bumping the h-drol as you taper the form.
    No signs of suppression... balls are like footballs and my "man ego" in the bedroom is in tact, and continues to be enhanced from the form

    Even if there was suppression, I wouldn't be worried as i think I'm going to run the whole shabang with torem just to learn how I react to it for future reference.

    Speaking of the post cycle therapy, who votes on 2 bottles of Mfx and 2 bottles of restore instead of just 1 of each? I'm hearing the 5 caps of Mfx seems to be the sweet spot instead of just 4 as instructed on the bottle.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Speaking of the post cycle therapy, who votes on 2 bottles of Mfx and 2 bottles of restore instead of just 1 of each? I'm hearing the 5 caps of Mfx seems to be the sweet spot instead of just 4 as instructed on the bottle.
    Could be good.... I'd double up on my pre-wo dose of FX to see what it had to offer if going to 5/day.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Could be good.... I'd double up on my pre-wo dose of FX to see what it had to offer if going to 5/day.
    Mfx plan:
    week 1: 2-3 caps
    week 2: 4 caps
    week 3+: 5-6 caps (till the bottles run out)

    Prld, what dosages did you use with mfx for how many weeks? Good results? Better than the "old" activate (if you've ever used it)? Btw, prld what's your stats?

    T, I think you said you liked Mfx better than BAM, but not quite the kick you got from formestane. I'll be interested to hear what dosage it took for you to really feel it since you have about 40 pounds on me.

  4. Ecto, you asked if I was going to ramp restore in post cycle therapy and I didn't see that question. Yes, i'm going to ramp it inverse to my serm and then taper it off to prevent delayed estrogen rebound after post cycle therapy is finished.

    I'm thinking something like this and haven't added up the exact dosages yet:

    Torem 120(90)/90/60/30
    MassFx 3/4(6)/6/6/6/6+
    Restore 2/3/4/5/4/3/2/2

    -I'll taper torem faster if my balls get sore from TOO MUCH recovery like others have described... good problem to have right?
    -I'll keep MassFx at 4 or 5 if I feel it's giving me a good boost at that dosage
    -I'll keep restore at 3 or 4 caps at the peak if my joints get sore at all, or if for some unexpected reason, libido takes a hit. I just have a feeling that it's like 6oxo was for you, ecto, and needs to be a bit higher than label recommendations.

    Day 22

    75mg H-drol
    160mg E-form

    It's ON!!! Holy crap, these last 2 workouts have been incredible! I've been increasing the weight on just about all of my power moves and still have energy in the tank to finish off the isolation moves in rep ranges with excellent MMC. The aggression was great for deadlifts today and I was able to increase the weight by 25 pounds, knowing full well that I could have gone heavier! I'm up another 2 pounds to 198.6 but won't know the bf% untill this weekend (if I were to guess, I'd say I'm still around 15%)

  5. One of the best learning posts since neos faq for those who are eager to learn:

    Getting rid of gyno: What worked for me
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Mfx plan:
    week 1: 2-3 caps
    week 2: 4 caps
    week 3+: 5-6 caps (till the bottles run out)

    Prld, what dosages did you use with mfx for how many weeks? Good results? Better than the "old" activate (if you've ever used it)? Btw, prld what's your stats?

    T, I think you said you liked Mfx better than BAM, but not quite the kick you got from formestane. I'll be interested to hear what dosage it took for you to really feel it since you have about 40 pounds on me.
    I liked the fx/restore stack, thought it did really good in leaning me out and adding a little more strength. I'd say it's on par with the old NHA stack if not a little more effective. As for stats I go 5'10, 210lbs and ran the fx for 5per day.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  7. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I liked the fx/restore stack, thought it did really good in leaning me out and adding a little more strength. I'd say it's on par with the old NHA stack if not a little more effective. As for stats I go 5'10, 210lbs and ran the fx for 5per day.
    He11 ya dude... I see you're up and at em early for the morning run! So you took 2 caps preworkout of the fx and spread the other 3 out through the day?

    How did you dose Restore? I'm planning on ramping and tapering but not sure where I want to peak my dosage.

    I've been forgetting to mention, I'm using 1 scoop of poseidon with aminos and a small gatorade and I'm liking the potential. That's my new "during" concoction since I've dropped the TRAC temporarily. I'm pretty sure I'll be picking up another BIG poseidon after this cycle to really give it a chance to kick in.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    He11 ya dude... I see you're up and at em early for the morning run! So you took 2 caps preworkout of the fx and spread the other 3 out through the day?

    How did you dose Restore? I'm planning on ramping and tapering but not sure where I want to peak my dosage.

    I've been forgetting to mention, I'm using 1 scoop of poseidon with aminos and a small gatorade and I'm liking the potential. That's my new "during" concoction since I've dropped the TRAC temporarily. I'm pretty sure I'll be picking up another BIG poseidon after this cycle to really give it a chance to kick in.
    Yep, 2 pre and spread the other 3 evenly thru out the day. Restore I did the same and just spread 3 doses thru out the day, one falling along side the double fx dose.

    Great to hear about the "concoction" man, user feedback shows that that stack always seem to work great.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  9. Prld, I'm glad you chimed in on the dosages for fx and restore. It'll be a lot easier and cheaper to keep the post cycle therapy supps at 4 weeks. So how about this (which is similar to my original plan):

    Mfx: 2/3-5/5/5
    Restore: 1/2/3/3/2/1

    ...starting out the fx low as overall test may be low at first when post cycle therapy is started, good logic?

    Day 23

    H-drol 75mg
    E-form 160mg

    Traps, Quads, Tris: Well I finally ran out of weights... 465x5 on shrugs today. They were super clean so I'll just increase the reps from here on out instead of buying more plates. I also think I may switch my squats from a power move to a rep range lift. I'm not really feeling the focus on squats at a measly 330ish like I usually do when I squat pretty close to 500 pounds If I were to guess, I'd say the lack of progress in squats is due to not having access to a leg extension machine.

    Full body pumps are in full swing and aggression is starting to peak as well. That aggression makes it easy to get self-motivated for the heaviest sets. I also think irritability is showing through in my personality a bit, but the anger is still in check. Final thought, I'm really able to push through the day even after nights when I stay out too late.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Prld, I'm glad you chimed in on the dosages for fx and restore. It'll be a lot easier and cheaper to keep the post cycle therapy supps at 4 weeks. So how about this (which is similar to my original plan):

    Mfx: 2/3-5/5/5
    Restore: 1/2/3/3/2/1

    ...starting out the fx low as overall test may be low at first when post cycle therapy is started, good logic?

    Day 23

    H-drol 75mg
    E-form 160mg

    Traps, Quads, Tris: Well I finally ran out of weights... 465x5 on shrugs today. They were super clean so I'll just increase the reps from here on out instead of buying more plates. I also think I may switch my squats from a power move to a rep range lift. I'm not really feeling the focus on squats at a measly 330ish like I usually do when I squat pretty close to 500 pounds If I were to guess, I'd say the lack of progress in squats is due to not having access to a leg extension machine.

    Full body pumps are in full swing and aggression is starting to peak as well. That aggression makes it easy to get self-motivated for the heaviest sets. I also think irritability is showing through in my personality a bit, but the anger is still in check. Final thought, I'm really able to push through the day even after nights when I stay out too late.
    Looks like the stack is going great man, awesome results. The fx/restore plan "logically" looks like a solid outline.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  11. Here's a little back and forth between Dr. D and Dinoiii at DA about the use of nettle (MassFx or Activate) in pct.

    Dr. D seems to be a proponent and Dinoiii seems to be suspicious.

    http://www.discountanabolics.com/for...ead.php?t=7523

    Have any of you used MassFx in pct and what are your thoughts on these possible detrimental effects?

    I'm not in panic mode about this and highly doubt I'll change my plans. I simply like to question EVERYTHING

  12. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Here's a little back and forth between Dr. D and Dinoiii at DA about the use of nettle (MassFx or Activate) in post cycle therapy.

    Dr. D seems to be a proponent and Dinoiii seems to be suspicious.

    http://www.discountanabolics.com/for...ead.php?t=7523

    Have any of you used MassFx in post cycle therapy and what are your thoughts on these possible detrimental effects?

    I'm not in panic mode about this and highly doubt I'll change my plans. I simply like to question EVERYTHING

    Interesting thread... I personally like divanil and think it does pretty well. As for the topic IF all is valid, your scheme seems to be the best way to go about it.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  13. Hey T, I know the issue of Form rubbing off on the wives was covered briefly in the FAQ, but I wanted to get your personal experience on that one. Ever have any concerns about the Form rubbing off during ookie-fanookie with the wifo? How about rubbing off on the kids?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Hey T, I know the issue of Form rubbing off on the wives was covered briefly in the FAQ, but I wanted to get your personal experience on that one. Ever have any concerns about the Form rubbing off during ookie-fanookie with the wifo? How about rubbing off on the kids?
    there's a good thread in the TD forum about not touching the kids afterwards.

    I rub the stuff all over my women and they attack me... I even spray the stuff in the air at clubs j/k here of course

  15. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    there's a good thread in the TD forum about not touching the kids afterwards.

    I rub the stuff all over my women and they attack me... I even spray the stuff in the air at clubs j/k here of course
    You're a sick f*ck!

    I'll read that thread. I want to know how long to wait afterwards, etc. Wash my hands obviously, but does that really get it all off, yada, yada, yada. There's one more reason not to have kids! Just kiddin. My boy rocks!

    Wait, they have clubs in Pittsbag? I didn't think you guys had picked up on that trend yet. Do you see Steely McBeam out on the weekends? Bet he's a real charmer...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Wait, they have clubs in Pittsbag? I didn't think you guys had picked up on that trend yet. Do you see Steely McBeam out on the weekends? Bet he's a real charmer...
    I knew you where going to bring him up, LOL.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  17. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I knew you where going to bring him up, LOL.
    I really just could not help myself! Who's stupid idea was it to make a mascot that looks like a creepy Bill Cowher????

  18. On a more serious note, I read the sticky in the TD section and that definitely has me worried. Even if I apply it to an area that my wife is unlikely to touch directly, what about sweating it out at night into the sheets? Sometimes my kid plays around in the bed during the day. Is that a concern? It still sounds like some form would be left on my hands even if I washed really well and is that enough to have an effect on my son?

    I know T advocates the use of rubber gloves and that might help the hand issue. But what about the rest? I'm not willing to risk screwing up my family for a couple pounds of muscle.

  19. Well folks, coming from a true die hard fan, Heinz Field is NOT the pitt that 3 Rivers used to be. 3 rivers used to be "ear ringing" loud and must have been miserable for oponents. Heinz field has open end zones which doesn't hold crowd noise even in the red zone. Also, good luck picking up a cheap seat for under $125 for a regular season game while all the suits buy em up and don't even pay attention to the game. Most die hard steeler fans won't admit that those who attend games need an intensity boost, even if it is a gay cartoon version of McCowher.

    ...now that my roid rage rant is over, personally I wouldn't worry about your wife growing a beard Ecto as the body contact issue is probably over rated. That being said, I wouldn't risk even the SLIGHTEST bit with the kids. Maybe hold off on the form for a bit as it seems that dinoiii may be discussing oral form very very soon in his newsletter and a few companies, CEL inlcuded, may also be considering this based on chatter at Supplement Boards.

    There's other options my friend.

    Day 26

    75mg H-drol
    160mg E-form

    Hams, Back, Bis: Unfortunately, the back cramps returned with SLDL on anything over 350. I'm almost positive they are NOT back pumps. Quadratus lumborum is the tricky low back muscle that is cramping on me. For those who aren't anatomically inclined, 4 muscle bellies travel from the lumbar spine to the inside of the pelvis. It is involved trunk movements and stability.

    With plenty of pent up aggression from a murderous day at work, I improvised around the low back issue and still got a fantastic lift in. I used plenty of "shock" style techniques and isolation moves. I may be switching my routine to this style next week to avoid the low back flare up again.

    My weight has shot up 4 MORE POUNDS THIS WEEK!!! No joke, 4 pounds! Hopefully I'll get skinfolds this weekend to find out if I'm just bigger or also fatter

  20. Learning thread of the night: Dr. D talks about Toremefine:
    Toremifene (fareston) - for Dr.D and others

    Hey T, did you get the dinoiii's CU newsletter yet? Any of you other guys subscribe to that? I'm getting antsy bout what he has to say about 6brom and 25r in pct and I want to make sure I didn't trash it in my bulk folder by accident.

    This ---> Or this --->

  21. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Learning thread of the night: Dr. D talks about Toremefine:
    Toremifene (fareston) - for Dr.D and others

    Hey T, did you get the dinoiii's CU newsletter yet? Any of you other guys subscribe to that? I'm getting antsy bout what he has to say about 6brom and 25r in pct and I want to make sure I didn't trash it in my bulk folder by accident.

    This ---> Or this --->
    i didnt subscribe. what about cel and formestane, thought they were going td? as for dr.d and toremifene, i read his initial review. he's a big fan.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Well folks, coming from a true die hard fan, Heinz Field is NOT the pitt that 3 Rivers used to be. 3 rivers used to be "ear ringing" loud and must have been miserable for oponents. Heinz field has open end zones which doesn't hold crowd noise even in the red zone. Also, good luck picking up a cheap seat for under $125 for a regular season game while all the suits buy em up and don't even pay attention to the game. Most die hard steeler fans won't admit that those who attend games need an intensity boost, even if it is a gay cartoon version of McCowher.

    ...now that my roid rage rant is over, personally I wouldn't worry about your wife growing a beard Ecto as the body contact issue is probably over rated. That being said, I wouldn't risk even the SLIGHTEST bit with the kids. Maybe hold off on the form for a bit as it seems that dinoiii may be discussing oral form very very soon in his newsletter and a few companies, CEL inlcuded, may also be considering this based on chatter at Supplement Boards.

    There's other options my friend.

    Day 26

    75mg H-drol
    160mg E-form

    Hams, Back, Bis: Unfortunately, the back cramps returned with SLDL on anything over 350. I'm almost positive they are NOT back pumps. Quadratus lumborum is the tricky low back muscle that is cramping on me. For those who aren't anatomically inclined, 4 muscle bellies travel from the lumbar spine to the inside of the pelvis. It is involved trunk movements and stability.

    With plenty of pent up aggression from a murderous day at work, I improvised around the low back issue and still got a fantastic lift in. I used plenty of "shock" style techniques and isolation moves. I may be switching my routine to this style next week to avoid the low back flare up again.

    My weight has shot up 4 MORE POUNDS THIS WEEK!!! No joke, 4 pounds! Hopefully I'll get skinfolds this weekend to find out if I'm just bigger or also fatter
    dont feel lonely, the call-in sports stations in indy have been *****in about the corporate shirts filling the stands forever. going to be even worse when lucas oil field gets built. colts winning superbowl has made it even tougher for a real fan to get a ticket, success comes with a price. my money is on muscle, knowing you celt your diet is on it.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    On a more serious note, I read the sticky in the TD section and that definitely has me worried. Even if I apply it to an area that my wife is unlikely to touch directly, what about sweating it out at night into the sheets? Sometimes my kid plays around in the bed during the day. Is that a concern? It still sounds like some form would be left on my hands even if I washed really well and is that enough to have an effect on my son?

    I know T advocates the use of rubber gloves and that might help the hand issue. But what about the rest? I'm not willing to risk screwing up my family for a couple pounds of muscle.
    if it worries you that much, apply before shower. wait up to 2-3 hours after applying and then shower, most of it will be absorbed by then. in the morning it doesnt matter, since you will be going to work or whatever.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. sorry about all the replies at once but work has been a killer this last week. been working 3 to 3, and had to work 3pm to7am one day this week. tgif.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Unfortunately, Dinoiii's blurb on formestane was quite disappointing. Actually, neo's FAQ blows it out of the water and, I could be wrong, but I suspect the faq to be a source for dino as some of the language looked peculiarly familiar There were 3 studies that he cited which discussed oral formestane reaching peak effect at 250mg although it was not clear if that was per day or per dose. He also mentioned 4 hour 1/2 life for oral form. Not much else to note from the newsletter. Sorry ecto, but it doesn't look like this was going to be the epiphany that we were looking for concerning oral form.

    He also was skeptical of dosage for E-form in terms of "20mg per squirt". Personally, I feel it to not be an issue but I do see his point.

    I haven't read the portion of the newsletter concerning 6brom yet although it will be on my "to do" list for this week.

    T, I hear ya about work schedule. I'm not feeling very appreciated by my boss right now so a new job hunt is in it's infancy for me. How bout you and I become talk radio hosts for the nfl and give a big ole to the bosses!

    Day 27

    75mg H-drol
    160mg E-form

    Chest, Shoulders: Chest and shoulders workout was excellent today. Very good MMC. Nothing spectacular but there were some slight increases in strength and power. I had to cut out calves today as my body cried mercy after about 70 minutes in an unbearably hot gym.

    I believe my body is starting to tell me to back off soon. I'm getting a lot of cramps and some awkward joint pain in my fingers and toes. I'm also feeling some general lethargy throughout the day.

    My studies for the next few days will be dealing with cramps. I'd like a clear cut definition of back pumps because I don't think this is my problem. I eat 2 bananas per day and 1.5 gallons of water. I plan to look into whether or not adding creatine and taurine would be beneficial.

  26. Day 28

    Body Comp Update

    Body Weight: 202.6 (+6.2 lbs overall)
    Body Fat %: 13.69 (-2.8%)

  27. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Day 28

    Body Comp Update

    Body Weight: 202.6 (+6.2 lbs overall)
    Body Fat %: 13.69 (-2.8%)
    thats great!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Unfortunately, Dinoiii's blurb on formestane was quite disappointing. Actually, neo's FAQ blows it out of the water and, I could be wrong, but I suspect the faq to be a source for dino as some of the language looked peculiarly familiar There were 3 studies that he cited which discussed oral formestane reaching peak effect at 250mg although it was not clear if that was per day or per dose. He also mentioned 4 hour 1/2 life for oral form. Not much else to note from the newsletter. Sorry ecto, but it doesn't look like this was going to be the epiphany that we were looking for concerning oral form.

    He also was skeptical of dosage for E-form in terms of "20mg per squirt". Personally, I feel it to not be an issue but I do see his point.

    I haven't read the portion of the newsletter concerning 6brom yet although it will be on my "to do" list for this week.

    T, I hear ya about work schedule. I'm not feeling very appreciated by my boss right now so a new job hunt is in it's infancy for me. How bout you and I become talk radio hosts for the nfl and give a big ole to the bosses!

    Day 27

    75mg H-drol
    160mg E-form

    Chest, Shoulders: Chest and shoulders workout was excellent today. Very good MMC. Nothing spectacular but there were some slight increases in strength and power. I had to cut out calves today as my body cried mercy after about 70 minutes in an unbearably hot gym.

    I believe my body is starting to tell me to back off soon. I'm getting a lot of cramps and some awkward joint pain in my fingers and toes. I'm also feeling some general lethargy throughout the day.

    My studies for the next few days will be dealing with cramps. I'd like a clear cut definition of back pumps because I don't think this is my problem. I eat 2 bananas per day and 1.5 gallons of water. I plan to look into whether or not adding creatine and taurine would be beneficial.
    if dinoii had something to say, he should have just said it. nothing ever lives up to that much hype. as for cramps, ive found calcium pills to help as much as anything. thinking of going ahead and getting tickets to a preseason game, this is gonna be a fun year for nfl. btw stop building up neo's ego, he might explode. but for what its worth you are right-everything you need to know about formestane is in neo's log.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Woot There It is, Woot There It Is!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Woot There It is, Woot There It Is!
    Oh that's just wrong man.

    "Check it collect it and let's begin."
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 Wk H-Drol, Lean Xtreme, Kre-Alkalyn Recomp Log.
    By duplex1492 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:40 PM
  2. H-Drol/Megazol Ranger Recomp Log
    By ranger505 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 04:27 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 02:05 PM
  4. M-Drol/RPM Recomp Log
    By SureShot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 10:14 AM
  5. Methyl-Drol/4-AD: Personal Log
    By BHERTZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Log in
Log in