Weighing in at Mondays only..
    Time of Workout 54 minutes ...
    Warm Up light weights babbyy

The Workout: 4

Friday night...
    • Seated DB Press 30x20 65x8 65x8 65x8
    • Seated Tri Ext. 60x15 85x8 85x8 85x8
    • *Sapper Raises* 25x8 25x8 25x6 25x8
    • Tricep Cable Pushdown 2 different machines #1 80x8 80x8 #2 160x10 190x8<--- The stack babbyyyy!!
      ...Below is my pump causing exercises they are done with no break!
    • Seated Machine Lat Raise 110x8 110x8 110x8
    • Seated Arm Ext.. Machine 90x8 90x8 90x8
    • Machine Seated Preacher Curl 110x8 110x8 110x8

Overview:
    *** Denotes a Record for REPS with the weight used
    New PR surpisingly Denotes a NEW PR

IXC-
    Again no tingling, I had awesome endurance.. I felt like I could have done another workout. Even at the very end of my workout I used little to no rest time. Strength was good through out.

On a training note....

I am continuing my modified workout, the heaviest weight I can use for 3 sets of 8 reps. It has been working well and my workouts are still very intense.

Well Fridays workout was awesome. It was around 8pm so the gym was basically empty.

Sapper Raises are standing Lat raise and front raise, you do both of them once and that counts as one rep. So a 8 rep set will include 16 reps if you were to count them seperately.

As well my last 3 exercises were all done with no breaks, so I basically did all 9 reps of the three exercises inorder, exercise 1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3. Great Pumps after that one.

I also threw in some chin-ups and some dips. I had a awesome workout

I am sure most of you have heard some tunes from Hatebreed, but if you have not DL some of their stuff. It is awesome motivation get you pumped music!

2. Thumbs up Intra****l by AEN

[img]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p136/Intra****l/IXLF1.jpg[/img]

The Supplement Facts
    The INFO and website
    Buy it HERE on BB.com

To see my log of Intra****l by AEN go here!

Ingredients
    Check them out at the supplement facts link. It has BA which was the main reason for me wanting to use it.

Pumps
    I did not really notice too much for increased pump.

Endurance/Focus
    My focus and endurance were dramatically increased. I was able to at times knock off 20 minutes from previous workouts. At times my rests between exercises were only 45 seconds. if you are looking for a supplement to help with endurance IXC should be on your list.

Strength
    This is something that IXC claims it says it will Boost Explosive Muscular Strength. Well I say you can look through my log. There were a lot of PR's set actually I think that there was a new PR for just about every exercise.

Cost
    On this site it is $30 for a 30 day supply or you can purchase 90 days worth for $81. I enjoy products that will give at least one months worth in a bottle. This is what IXC does and it is very affordable.

Overall
    I highly reccomend this supplement. Below is what the bottle of IXC says it can do. I would also like to mention that Recent research is now showing carnosine levels continue to increase up to at least 12 weeks, which is why they recommend to continuously stay on Intra****l for at least 3 months to optimize your carnosine levels. During my use of IXC I experienced no bloating.
    I would say that the best result from me using IXC was they increase in endurance. It was dramatic, I was able to get longer workouts done in a shorter time. As well I found that there were times when I was finished working out and still had some energy so I would end up throwing in another set or two.

Intra****l Highlights:

Boosts Explosive Muscular Strength & Power Output-
    Increase Muscle Mass.
    Increase Anaerobic Muscular Endurance.
    Increase Aerobic Endurance.
    Delay Muscular Fatigue - Train Harder & Longer
    Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
    No Bloating or Water-Retention
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sapper564 View Post
    [img]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p136/Intra****l/IXLF1.jpg[/img]

The Supplement Facts
    The INFO and website
    Buy it HERE on BB.com

To see my log of Intra****l by AEN go here!

Ingredients
    Check them out at the supplement facts link. It has BA which was the main reason for me wanting to use it.

Pumps
    I did not really notice too much for increased pump.

Endurance/Focus
    My focus and endurance were dramatically increased. I was able to at times knock off 20 minutes from previous workouts. At times my rests between exercises were only 45 seconds. if you are looking for a supplement to help with endurance IXC should be on your list.

Strength
    This is something that IXC claims it says it will Boost Explosive Muscular Strength. Well I say you can look through my log. There were a lot of PR's set actually I think that there was a new PR for just about every exercise.

Cost
    On this site it is $30 for a 30 day supply or you can purchase 90 days worth for $81. I enjoy products that will give at least one months worth in a bottle. This is what IXC does and it is very affordable.

Overall
    I highly reccomend this supplement. Below is what the bottle of IXC says it can do. I would also like to mention that Recent research is now showing carnosine levels continue to increase up to at least 12 weeks, which is why they recommend to continuously stay on Intra****l for at least 3 months to optimize your carnosine levels. During my use of IXC I experienced no bloating.
    I would say that the best result from me using IXC was they increase in endurance. It was dramatic, I was able to get longer workouts done in a shorter time. As well I found that there were times when I was finished working out and still had some energy so I would end up throwing in another set or two.

Intra****l Highlights:

Boosts Explosive Muscular Strength & Power Output-
    Increase Muscle Mass.
    Increase Anaerobic Muscular Endurance.
    Increase Aerobic Endurance.
    Delay Muscular Fatigue - Train Harder & Longer
    Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
    No Bloating or Water-Retention
    Awesome review Sapper, thank you! ..

4. Quote Originally Posted by Athletic Edge N View Post
    Awesome review Sapper, thank you! ..
    Thanks I forgot to change where to buy it from...

i wish i was more popular here so more people could see how great of a product this is!:bb:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Herbal Supplements under attack
    By Iron Warrior in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 12:14 AM
  2. attack of the "FATMAN"
    By nebmusclehead in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 07:04 AM
  3. Armed forces shark attack.
    By db682 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5