Sapper Attacks IntraXCell

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
No problem, I know that my review on the IXC was short but I dint want to say too much because it was just a quick workout to test my shoulder.
The real test will be tomorrow
Squats and Deads in the same workout :jaw: I will push IXC and SE to the MAX!!
:squat: :dl: Looking forward to it!!!

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
07 August 2007

[size=+3]WORKOUT 2 Size Phase Week 1[/size]

Weighing in at Mondays Only
Time of Workout 70 minutes
Warm Up 4 minutes on the Treadmill

The Workout: 2

• Squats I135x15 225x9 225x10 225x9
  • Deadlifts 185x8 225x8 245x8 NEW PR for reps 275x7 used rest pause method after 5 reps
  • 2 Legged Leg Press 270x11 360x8 450x10

• Seated Leg Curls 150x8 180x12 195x8
    Supersetted.......................SS.....SS.....SS
  • Standing Calf Raise 2 legs 115x20 175x15 185x30
    Supersetted.......................SS.....SS.....SS
  • Seated Leg Ext.. 150x10 165x12 185x12

• Seated Calf Raise 1 leg 50x6 40x10 50x10
Overview:

I have been having quite a bit oe personal issues coming up as of late and ever since I was in my teens I have used the GYM do take my mind off things.
I did that again today!

After my first set of squats my mind was all weights nothing else, sometimes it would start to wander but I would stop it and concentrate. I fully believe in the MIND Muscle connection. Im not lifting weights Im working my muscles!

IXC Update-
I am noticing some of the benefits from IXC, in my Anaerobic Muscular Endurance and it has helped to Delay Muscular Fatigue. I find my workouts can get done faster and in most cases Im using higher weight!

Steel Edge-
I used my last sample today and good thing! Squats and Deads can really kick the fuzz out of people but I was able to continue on! I highly reccomend this supplement to others.

I have found little to no side effects at all with either IXC or SE. Just some tingle like feeling from the IXC, which can be almost eliminated by having with food or dosing it 2 caps 3 times a day.
I dose it 3 caps 2 times a day Pre-WO and Post WO.

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
10 August 2007

[size=+3]Size Phase Week 1 WORKOUT 3[/size]

Weighing in at Only Monday weigh ins
Time of Workout 62 minutes
Warm Up 6 minutes on the bike

The Workout: 3

Thursday
  • Pull Ups 12, 8, 9, 8
  • Bent Over BB Rows 135x8 155x8 165x8
  • DB Rows 80x8 105x8 105x9***
  • DB Pullovers 65x8 75x8 75x8***
  • Seated Cable Rows 180x8 195x8 200x8***
  • Crunch's 25, 25, 25, Flutter Kicks 50, 80

Overview:
*** Denotes a Record for REPS with the weight used

Another good workout, I did not get any PR's but I did get a few records for the amount of reps I could do with a certain weight.

All my SE is gone :(

But I do still have around 2 weeks worth of IXC, I believe that it has kicked in for early for me. I have given it the best case scenario to work, my training, supplements and nutrition have been going quite well, so I am happy to say that even though I still have some IXC to go BA will be used a lot more in my supplements routine.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

Overview:

Another good workout, I did not get any PR's but I did get a few records for the amount of reps I could do with a certain weight.

But I do still have around 2 weeks worth of IXC, I believe that it has kicked in for early for me. I have given it the best case scenario to work, my training, supplements and nutrition have been going quite well, so I am happy to say that even though I still have some IXC to go BA will be used a lot more in my supplements routine.

Sorry your SE samples are gone!! :sick:

But IXL is just starting to get cranking!!!! :bruce2: :bruce1:

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
10 August 2007

[size=+3]Size Phase Week 1 WORKOUT 4[/size]

Weighing in at Only Monday weigh ins
Time of Workout 75 minutes
Warm Up 5 minutes on the Eliptical

The Workout: 4

FRIDAY!!!
  • Seated DB Shoulder Press 25x20 60x9 70x8 70x8
  • DB Side Lat raise 25x10 25x8
  • Lat Raise Machine 130x8 140x8 135x8
  • DB rear Lat Raise 25x8 25x10
  • Close Grip Bench Press 135x8 185x8 NEW PR 205x6
  • Skull Crushers 80x8 95x8 100x8

Overview:
New PR surpisingly Denotes a NEW PR

Well again I will say that IXC has totally kicked in, my rest time is going down. Obviously I still need good rest time for my heavier lifts and compound lifts, but I find that I am will to get longer workouts done in a quicker timeframe which is awesome! :D

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
13 August 2007

[size=+3]Size Phase Week 2 WORKOUT 1[/size]

Weighing in at 214.7lbs
Time of Workout 71 minutes
Warm Up 4 minutes on the Eliptical

The Workout: 1

MONDAY
  • Flat Bench Press 135x12 185x9 225x8 235x8 235x8
  • DB Incline Press 80x8 80x8 80x8
  • Dips Supersetted 10, 10, 10
  • E-Z CurlsSupersetted 70x10 80x8 80x8 80x8

• Pec Dec Tri-setted 197.5x10 227.5x8 227.5x8
  • Seated DB Hammer Curls Tri-setted 35x8 35x8 35x8 35x8
  • Seated DB Alt. Curls Tri-setted 35x8 35x8

Overview:

IXC-
Well pretty much all of the tingling has gone away. I have 6 days more of IXC and I have been enjoying the benefits so far, especially the increase in endurance, and the boost of energy I have been noticing.
I believe that BA will be a part of my diet for a long time.

On a training note....

Some of you may notice that my lifts are not extremely high or anything. I have decided to take this week to concentrate on my form I will use a weight that I can get at least 3 sets of 8 reps not counting warmups. I am doing this do ensure I am using proper form and not developing any sub-consious sheating methods. I am will still be using a chalenging weight, Im not taking it easy by any means I am just ensuring form and ROM.

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
14 August 2007

[size=+3]Size Phase Week 2 WORKOUT 2[/size]

Weighing in at Mondays only..

Tuesday
  • Deads 135x12 185x8 245x8 275x8 275x9 NEW PR for reps/weight
  • Squats 135x12 225x8 225x8 225x8 Dropset 135x8
  • Leg Press 270x10 360x10 360x10 360x10
  • Leg Curls Supersetted 180x10 195x10 195x10
  • Leg Ext Supersetted 180x10 195x12 195x12

Overview:

IXC-
Again no tingling, Great endurance my rest time in between the leg ext/leg curl SS was about 60-90 seconds so that was awesome. I still have 5 days worth but I have noticed a increase in strength and some leaning out as well!

On a training note....

I am continuing my modified workout, the heaviest weight I can use for 3 sets of 8 reps. It has been working well and my workouts are still very intense.
I reached a new PR on Deads for reps of 275lbs, my short term goal is to start repping 300+ Long term hit 400+ 1 rep max...

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

[size=+3]Size Phase Week 2 WORKOUT 2[/size]

Tuesday
  • Deads 135x12 185x8 245x8 275x8 275x9 NEW PR for reps/weight
  • Squats 135x12 225x8 225x8 225x8 Dropset 135x8
  • Leg Press 270x10 360x10 360x10 360x10
  • Leg Curls Supersetted 180x10 195x10 195x10
  • Leg Ext Supersetted 180x10 195x12 195x12

Overview:

IXC-
Again no tingling, Great endurance my rest time in between the leg ext/leg curl SS was about 60-90 seconds so that was awesome. I still have 5 days worth but I have noticed a increase in strength and some leaning out as well!

On a training note....

I am continuing my modified workout, the heaviest weight I can use for 3 sets of 8 reps. It has been working well and my workouts are still very intense.
I reached a new PR on Deads for reps of 275lbs, my short term goal is to start repping 300+ Long term hit 400+ 1 rep max...

Great job on a new PR for reps/weight :thumbsup: :dl: It's even better that you were able to get more reps on your last heavy set, instead of your first heavy set! Nice!! :cool::head:

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
Great job on a new PR for reps/weight :thumbsup: :dl: It's even better that you were able to get more reps on your last heavy set, instead of your first heavy set! Nice!! :cool::head:
Agreed, it was pretty sweet, Thanks to our good friend IXC

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
17 August 2007

[size=+3]Size Phase Week 2 WORKOUT 4
I demand a better workout![/size]

Time of Workout 54 minutes :eek:...
Warm Up light weights babbyy

The Workout: 4

Friday night... :D
  • Seated DB Press 30x20 65x8 65x8 65x8
  • Seated Tri Ext. 60x15 85x8 85x8 85x8
  • *Sapper Raises* 25x8 25x8 25x6 25x8
  • Tricep Cable Pushdown 2 different machines #1 80x8 80x8 #2 160x10 190x8<--- The stack babbyyyy!!
    ...Below is my pump causing exercises they are done with no break!
  • Seated Machine Lat Raise 110x8 110x8 110x8
  • Seated Arm Ext.. Machine 90x8 90x8 90x8
  • Machine Seated Preacher Curl 110x8 110x8 110x8

Overview:

IXC-
Again no tingling, I had awesome endurance.. I felt like I could have done another workout. Even at the very end of my workout I used little to no rest time. Strength was good through out.

On a training note....

Well Fridays workout was awesome. It was around 8pm so the gym was basically empty.

Sapper Raises are standing Lat raise and front raise, you do both of them once and that counts as one rep. So a 8 rep set will include 16 reps if you were to count them seperately.

As well my last 3 exercises were all done with no breaks, so I basically did all 9 reps of the three exercises inorder, exercise 1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3. Great Pumps after that one.

I also threw in some chin-ups and some dips. I had a awesome workout :D

I am sure most of you have heard some tunes from Hatebreed, but if you have not DL some of their stuff. It is awesome motivation get you pumped music!

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
IntraXCell by AEN

[size=+3]The Supplement Facts
The INFO and website
Buy it HERE on BB.com[/size]
[size=+3]To see my log of IntraXCell by AEN go here![/size]

[size=+4]Ingredients [/size]
Check them out at the supplement facts link. It has BA which was the main reason for me wanting to use it.

[size=+4]Pumps [/size]
I did not really notice too much for increased pump.

[size=+4]Endurance/Focus [/size]
My focus and endurance were dramatically increased. I was able to at times knock off 20 minutes from previous workouts. At times my rests between exercises were only 45 seconds. if you are looking for a supplement to help with endurance IXC should be on your list.

[size=+4]Strength [/size]
This is something that IXC claims it says it will Boost Explosive Muscular Strength. Well I say you can look through my log. There were a lot of PR's set actually I think that there was a new PR for just about every exercise.

[size=+4]Cost [/size]
On this site it is $30 for a 30 day supply or you can purchase 90 days worth for $81. I enjoy products that will give at least one months worth in a bottle. This is what IXC does and it is very affordable.

[size=+4]Overall [/size]
I highly reccomend this supplement. Below is what the bottle of IXC says it can do. I would also like to mention that Recent research is now showing carnosine levels continue to increase up to at least 12 weeks, which is why they recommend to continuously stay on IntraXCell for at least 3 months to optimize your carnosine levels. During my use of IXC I experienced no bloating.
I would say that the best result from me using IXC was they increase in endurance. It was dramatic, I was able to get longer workouts done in a shorter time. As well I found that there were times when I was finished working out and still had some energy so I would end up throwing in another set or two.

IntraXCell Highlights:

Boosts Explosive Muscular Strength & Power Output-
Increase Muscle Mass.
Increase Anaerobic Muscular Endurance.
Increase Aerobic Endurance.
Delay Muscular Fatigue - Train Harder & Longer
Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
No Bloating or Water-Retention

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

[size=+3]The Supplement Facts
The INFO and website
Buy it HERE on BB.com[/size]
[size=+3]To see my log of IntraXCell by AEN go here![/size]

[size=+4]Ingredients [/size]
Check them out at the supplement facts link. It has BA which was the main reason for me wanting to use it.

[size=+4]Pumps [/size]
I did not really notice too much for increased pump.

[size=+4]Endurance/Focus [/size]
My focus and endurance were dramatically increased. I was able to at times knock off 20 minutes from previous workouts. At times my rests between exercises were only 45 seconds. if you are looking for a supplement to help with endurance IXC should be on your list.

[size=+4]Strength [/size]
This is something that IXC claims it says it will Boost Explosive Muscular Strength. Well I say you can look through my log. There were a lot of PR's set actually I think that there was a new PR for just about every exercise.

[size=+4]Cost [/size]
On this site it is $30 for a 30 day supply or you can purchase 90 days worth for $81. I enjoy products that will give at least one months worth in a bottle. This is what IXC does and it is very affordable.

[size=+4]Overall [/size]
I highly reccomend this supplement. Below is what the bottle of IXC says it can do. I would also like to mention that Recent research is now showing carnosine levels continue to increase up to at least 12 weeks, which is why they recommend to continuously stay on IntraXCell for at least 3 months to optimize your carnosine levels. During my use of IXC I experienced no bloating.
I would say that the best result from me using IXC was they increase in endurance. It was dramatic, I was able to get longer workouts done in a shorter time. As well I found that there were times when I was finished working out and still had some energy so I would end up throwing in another set or two.

IntraXCell Highlights:

Boosts Explosive Muscular Strength & Power Output-
Increase Muscle Mass.
Increase Anaerobic Muscular Endurance.
Increase Aerobic Endurance.
Delay Muscular Fatigue - Train Harder & Longer
Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
No Bloating or Water-Retention
Awesome review Sapper, thank you! :thumbsup: .. :clap2: