TRX250R's Pheraplex Standalone Log

TRX250R

Awards
Hi, Since I'm new here, I might as well introduce myself a bit before starting this...

I'm 23 years old and been training for a couple of years...I've made awesome strenght gains since I started but always struggled a bit putting some mass up whatever the training method I use. My diet is always in check, eating 4000+ calories daily, with everything coming from clean sources....

I've chosen to run PP since It's a compound, from what I've read, that is pretty good as far as size gains...I didn't care too much about strenght, since beside chest and shoulders, I'm not particulary weak, neither strong ;) haha

I've been researching and informing myself about anabolic steroids/Ph for a couple years now and I think I'm now ready for a ''stronger'' cycle

I've only ran a cycle before, and it was a 4ad standalone cycle a couple years back...I did have pretty good gains, and kept most of time...

I want to keep this short, so let's start....

THE CYCLE

Pre-Cycle Week 1: 1200 mg NAC Ed, 1100 mg Hawthorn Berries ED, 2000 mg Milk thistle ED
Pre-Cycle Week 2: 1200 mg NAC Ed, 1100 mg Hawthorn Berries ED, 2000 mg Milk thistle ED

Cycle Week 1 15 mg PP ED
Cycle Week 2 15-30 mg PP ED (as needed, Will see how the gains and sides are)
Cycle Week 3 30 mg PP ED
Cycle Week 4 30 mg PP ED

post cycle therapy Week 1 40 mg Tamoxifen Citrate, ALRI Jungle Warfare, ALRI Bad Ass Mass,AX Retain 2, 1200 mg NAC Ed, 2000 mg Milk thistle ED
post cycle therapy Week 2 40 mg Tamoxifen Citrate, ALRI Jungle Warfare, ALRI Bad Ass Mass, AX Retain 2, 1200 mg NAC Ed, 2000 mg Milk thistle ED
post cycle therapy Week 3 20 mg Tamoxifen Citrate, ALRI Jungle Warfare, ALRI Bad Ass Mass, AX Retain 2, 1200 mg NAC Ed, 2000 mg Milk thistle ED
PCT Week 4 20 mg Tamoxifen Citrate, ALRI Jungle Warfare, ALRI Bad Ass Mass, AX Retain 2, 1200 mg NAC Ed, 2000 mg Milk thistle ED

I'm still not sure for jungle warfare since I've currently reading about the ADED concerns on what it really is...If it end up being not really designed for a proper PCT, I will simply use 6-bromo or ATD with my nolva...

On the non-hormonal side, I will probably add Gaspari Size-On And a Controlled Labs Purple Wraath on my PCT list to help keep as much gains as possible

Supports Supplements That Will Be Run During The Cycle

1200 mg Red Yeast Rice ED
1200 mg NAC ED
2000 mg Milk Thistle ED
1550 mg Hawthorn Berries ED
300 mg Saw Palmetto ED
250 mg Nettle Root ED
150 mg Celery Seed ED
100 mg Idebenone ED
20 mg Policosonol ED

5000 mg Taurine ED
2 Now ADAM ED

Diet

For Maximal Gains, I will aim for about 4500-5000 calories, with over 350g of proteins ED... I'm normally counting all my calories, but I will simply eat everything (clean) in sight since I don't really mind going over 4.5 kcals...

Proteins will come from red meat, tuna, milk, chicken,eggs and whey

Carbohydrates sources will include Oatmeal, Bread, Pasta, Rice, Potatoes and a High-GI Carb Post-workout

Fat sources will include Eggs, Natural Peanut Butter And Fish Oil

I will also drink at least 3 gallons of water a day, drinking one during training...

Training

I'll will be following the PRRS method guidelines, so a POWER WEEK , a REP-RANGE WEEK (between 7-15 reps) and a SHOCK WEEK (mostly supersets, but NO isolation before compounds movements).

Beginning Stats

I'll will be following the PRRS method guidelines, so a POWER WEEK , a REP-RANGE WEEK (between 7-15 reps) and a SHOCK WEEK (mostly supersets, but NO isolation before compounds movements).

WEIGHT: 174.50 Pounds
HEIGHT: 5'10
BF: 13-15%
Bodytype: Ecto (Started at 110 Pounds)

Arms Right: 15.625 Inches
Forearms 13.00 Inches
Chest 41.00 Inches
Waist 33.00
Thighs 23.63 Inches (9 Inches Above Knee)
Calves 14.75 Inches

Closing Words

So that's about it for now, hope I haven't forgot anything...Hope you appreciate this log as much as I will appreciate running it :D....Every and all suggestions/ideas/critiques are welcome since I'm always willing to learn and better myself (body and mind ;) )

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Looks really good to me. I am seriously thinking about doint a cycle of PP. Im 33, and have had 3 bottles of AX PHERAPLEX for over a year now. Im itching to do it.

Looks like u have everything set up. I would like to hear everyone else's comments on your pre and post cycle therapy. It looks really good to me.

If others like what u have setup, i just may do something exactly like u have set yours up.

Yes, i have 3 bottles of original formula PP

GOOD LUCK, and ill be watching.

TRX250R

Awards
Looks really good to me. I am seriously thinking about doint a cycle of PP. Im 33, and have had 3 bottles of AX PHERAPLEX for over a year now. Im itching to do it.

Looks like u have everything set up. I would like to hear everyone else's comments on your pre and post cycle therapy. It looks really good to me.

If others like what u have setup, i just may do something exactly like u have set yours up.

Yes, i have 3 bottles of original formula PP

GOOD LUCK, and ill be watching.

Thanks you sir, I appreciate you're going to follow !

I'll let you know if this cycle is a good idea or not :D

TRX250R

Awards
[size=+3]
Monday 25/06/2007 Chest/Shoulders REP RANGE WEEK...Cycle Day 1[/size]

[size=+2]
Today's Experience:[/size]​

So it was my first day taking PP...Actually, I'm lying, since even if it was my first workout tonight, I've already been taking PP for 2 days so it was actually day 3 today but I will still list it as day 1 ;)

I wasn't expecting anything today from the PP, but I must admit I've putted a bit heavier than usual, which is probably more a combo of placebo and coming off an off week than feeling the actual compound...

I was a bit tired at job today despite sleeping as much as usual...

That's it for today, nothing really special to report !

[size=+2]Today's Workout:[/size]​

Incline Bench Press

160x8.5 (+0.5 Spotted)
165x6.5 (+0.5 Spotted Rep)
165x6 (+1 Spotted Rep)
165x5 (+2 Spotted Reps)

Flat Bench Press

165x6.5 (+0.5 Spotted Rep)
155x7 (+1 Spotted Rep)
155x8 (+1 Spotted Rep)

Pec-Deck

100x12
100x13

Shoulders

Seated Dumbell Military Press

60x6
55x6 (+1 Spotted Rep)
50x7 (+1 Spotted Rep)
50x5 (+1 Spotted Rep)

Front Alternate Dumbell Raise

30x11
30x11
30x9

Reverse Pec-Deck Flyes

100x16
130x8 + 100x2

Good workout...

Gained a bit of strenght on everything...Nice gains on incline bench...Shoulders were good too, considering they are my lagging parts at the moment !

[size=+2]Today's Diet:[/size]​

Weight: 174.5

redvision

redvision

Awards
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Glad to see you're logging this cycle man, if there's anything I could to, please let me know... Awesome start to your log, keep it up, you won't be disappointed with this compound!

Now let's get the party started! :djparty:

Best of luck, I'll be following along
Red

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Don't expect to see any great results until near the end of the second week, beginning of the third week. I've done a cycle of AX's original PP about a year and a half ago and thats how long it took to see significant gains. Just don't want you to get discouraged. Good luck man.

TRX250R

Awards
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Glad to see you're logging this cycle man, if there's anything I could to, please let me know... Awesome start to your log, keep it up, you won't be disappointed with this compound!

Now let's get the party started! :djparty:

Best of luck, I'll be following along
Red
Thanks you Red, Your presence and help is as always, really appreciated

Don't expect to see any great results until near the end of the second week, beginning of the third week. I've done a cycle of AX's original PP about a year and a half ago and thats how long it took to see significant gains. Just don't want you to get discouraged. Good luck man.

I am already at the end of the first week and I've already gained 5.5 pounds (I am not done with posting my updates)...The pump are already ridiculous and I've made tremendous strenght gains yesterday and today ...I've already putted a bit of size too...that can't be placebo

Thanks everybody ! I'll update during the weekend with all my week's workouts

redvision

redvision

Awards
I have to disagree with the above statement... I monitored quite a few PP/P-Max cycles over the past year or so and almost everyone having a great bulking diet and a sound training program were obtaining more than respectable gains in the first 5-6 days...

On another note, a 5 pound gain in the first week is really good, even though some of it is water... Water/strenght gains come first, then you start packing on LBM :)

Keep at it, you're gonna love your journey bro :D

Red

TRX250R

Awards
I have to disagree with the above statement... I monitored quite a few PP/P-Max cycles over the past year or so and almost everyone having a great bulking diet and a sound training program were obtaining more than respectable gains in the first 5-6 days...

On another note, a 5 pound gain in the first week is really good, even though some of it is water... Water/strenght gains come first, then you start packing on LBM :)

Keep at it, you're gonna love your journey bro :D

Red
Thanks for the information Red !

Realistically, I think I maybe added 1.5 LBM MAX...I do feel and looks fuller though....Strenght gains are so ridiculous than it can't all be placebo...I normally train balls to the wall, so even if a bit are maybe placebo, they can't all be... I can't even imagine what will happens when I bump it at 30 mg...Some people already noticed I've gained some size in the last week.....

Later Guys,

TRX250R

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
what does everything think of trx's PRE and post cycle therapy? Would love some opinions on this. Maybe something that could be added or subtracted. To me, it looks rather nice.

Pre-Cycle Week 1: 1200 mg NAC Ed, 1100 mg Hawthorn Berries ED, 2000 mg Milk thistle ED
Pre-Cycle Week 2: 1200 mg NAC Ed, 1100 mg Hawthorn Berries ED, 2000 mg Milk thistle ED

post cycle therapy Week 1 40 mg Tamoxifen Citrate, ALRI Jungle Warfare, ALRI Bad Ass Mass,AX Retain 2, 1200 mg NAC Ed, 2000 mg Milk thistle ED
post cycle therapy Week 2 40 mg Tamoxifen Citrate, ALRI Jungle Warfare, ALRI Bad Ass Mass, AX Retain 2, 1200 mg NAC Ed, 2000 mg Milk thistle ED
post cycle therapy Week 3 20 mg Tamoxifen Citrate, ALRI Jungle Warfare, ALRI Bad Ass Mass, AX Retain 2, 1200 mg NAC Ed, 2000 mg Milk thistle ED
post cycle therapy Week 4 20 mg Tamoxifen Citrate, ALRI Jungle Warfare, ALRI Bad Ass Mass, AX Retain 2, 1200 mg NAC Ed, 2000 mg Milk thistle ED

redvision

redvision

Awards
what does everything think of trx's PRE and post cycle therapy? Would love some opinions on this. Maybe something that could be added or subtracted. To me, it looks rather nice.

post cycle therapy Week 4 20 mg Tamoxifen Citrate, ALRI Jungle Warfare, ALRI Bad Ass Mass, AX Retain 2, 1200 mg NAC Ed, 2000 mg Milk thistle ED
It's nice for sure and it includes everything needed:

-a SERM (tamox)
-an ATD (JW)
-a cortisol blocker (Retain2)
-an antioxydant (NAC)
-a bp control supp (Hawthorn)
-a pro-anabolic (BAM)

I think some PH/PS users may take notes...

Red

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
It's nice for sure and it includes everything needed:

-a SERM (tamox)
-an ATD (JW)
-a cortisol blocker (Retain2)
-an antioxydant (NAC)
-a bp control supp (Hawthorn)
-a pro-anabolic (BAM)

I think some PH/PS users may take notes...

Red
i agree redvision. How do the dosages look to u guys?

TRX250R

Awards
[size=+3]
Tuesday 26/06/2007 Legs REP RANGE WEEK...Cycle Day 2[/size]

[size=+2]

I had a weird night of sleep last night since I woke up at 1 AM and only was able to fall back asleep at aroun 2:30 AM...I had two or three panic attacks at night in the past for unknown reasons, and it felt a bit like that, feeling really hot but without the fast heartrate and the fear feeling...A friend of mine told me it sometimes happens in the first week of a cycle, so I don't really mind...I don't need to tell you I felt kinda sluggish to whole day...

W-****ing-OW @ this training though...IT started pretty bad with squat since I wasn't feeling them at all and the pain in my right knee (Despite my week off) was pretty bad so I decided to cut it short. I think I will start to do parrallel squat instead of ATG since I don't really get pumped going atg and it's more harm to my knees than anything else...

I normally don't to SLDL on rep range week since it's a bit too taxing on the lower back after squat but I ended up doing some today and damn those hamstrings got blasted...

I gained mad strenght on leg presses ...I stopped going too low since I was getting pain in knees and no pump at all in quads...It's the second week I don't go too low and damn it works a lot more (Don't worry, I'm getting a normal ROM , I was just going really too low)...

ATG Squat

235x5
225x4

Stiff Legged Deadlift

275x7
275x8
275x7
275x7

Lying Leg Curls

80x11
80x8
80x5
70x7

Legs Presses

485x15
510x15
550x12
595x5

Weight: 174.5

No weight gains yet, day 2, no biggie.

TRX250R

Awards
[size=+3]
Wednesday 27/06/2007 Off... REP RANGE WEEK...Cycle Day 3[/size]

[size=+2]

Off day...My hamstrings are really sore, my chest is completely destroyed, are my shoulders (in a good way)....and my quads are kinda in bad shape too

Side effects for now are kept to some teeth pain :think: and slight lethargy...agressivity is also a notch up....nothing unbearable though

Weight: 175.5

One more pound than yestarday...it's beginning :woohoo:

TRX250R

Awards
[size=+3]
Thursday 28/06/2007 Back REP RANGE WEEK...Cycle Day 4[/size]

[size=+2]

Really good workout again, even if I felt a bit sluggish through it...It's always a bit like that at the moment but I feel like a beast lifting the weight thought, and the strenght gains are there...Today's strenght gains were so good that they can't be placebo...

Pretty amazing training again...I didn't do deadlift since my poor hamstrings were still ridiculously destroyed (I struggled deadlift 135 for warm-up)...I will do them tomorrow night... I gained mad strenght in my rowing exercices, but lats were pretty normal...Over-average pump...

Traps kinda sucked...I used heavier weights than usual, but I wasn't really feeling them...I should review my exercices list/form as far as they are concerned...

Reverse Barbell Rows

170x9
170x7
170x7
170x4.5

One-Arm Dumbell Row

85x13
90x10
90x10

Behind The Head Lats Pulldowns

175x7
160x10
160x10

Barbell Shrugs

245x10
245x11
245x9

Dumbell Shrugs

100x11
100x11
100x9

Weight: 177.5

Another 2 pounds ! :dance:

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
im interested in how this compares to pheravol which is like a cross between ergomax and pheraplex.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that I can see is that the last week of 30mg might be a waste. But, all of this depends on your own body makeup.

When I did mine, i used that 4th week because I had broken my bottle of tore so I had to go another week to wait and get the tore and the 4th week really gave no extra results, size or strength ...

TRX250R

Awards
The only thing that I can see is that the last week of 30mg might be a waste. But, all of this depends on your own body makeup.

When I did mine, i used that 4th week because I had broken my bottle of tore so I had to go another week to wait and get the tore and the 4th week really gave no extra results, size or strength ...
What would you suggest ? Stopping after 3 weeks or bridging it with another compound ?

redvision

redvision

Awards
IMO, the 4th week at 30mg isn't a waste at all...

A friend of mine run a cycle like that 1 month ago (15/30/30/30/30) and was growing like weed almost till the end of week 5, I'm sure he could've benefit of a 6th week but I agree that this would've been pushing the barrier to the maximum...

Red

TRX250R

Awards
IMO, the 4th week at 30mg isn't a waste at all...

A friend of mine run a cycle like that 1 month ago (15/30/30/30/30) and was growing like weed almost till the end of week 5, I'm sure he could've benefit of a 6th week but I agree that this would've been pushing the barrier to the maximum...

Red
Anyways, I think we can all agree than in the end, nobody reacts to a compound the same way....So I'll see for myself :D

Thanks Red

TRX250R

Awards
[size=+3]
Friday 29/06/2007 Biceps/Triceps REP RANGE WEEK...Cycle Day 5[/size]

[size=+2]

Awesome training yet again today...I think it was really kicked in tonight...Surreal pump, not the kind you get off creatine or anything else on the market that is non-hormonal (At least of what I have tried :D)

Really happy with the Personal record on benching, still kinda low but I'm working hard on it...Seriously though, the max felt so easy, it was ridiculous...I think I will be able to max AT LEAST 255 by the end of this cycle... Biceps pump was simply unreal (I do not remember having that kind of pump in a long time)...Triceps were also pretty good...Mad gains on EZ bar curls (wow @ 90x16 pretty strict :eek:) and Close grip bench press

FLAT BENCH PRESS MAXING

135x17
185x4
235x1 <--- New All Time Personal Record:D
245x0

EZ Bar Curl

90x16
90x10
90x8
90x8

Close Grip Bench Press

165x8
165x7
175x4
165x5

Alternate Standing Hammer Curls

40x13
40x9.5
40x9

Overhead Triceps Press

80x9
80x10
80x10

Machine Preacher Curl

80x10
70x11

Triceps Pushdowns

90x11
80x9

Weight: 180.0

Another 2.5 pounds ! :dance:...No apparent fat gains (Water for sure though)

TRX250R

Awards
[size=+3]
Saturday 30/06/2007 Off... REP RANGE WEEK...Cycle Day 6[/size]

[size=+2]

Seriously, my hamstrings are still sore as hell...Triceps are also ridiculously demolished....

Weight: 180.0

No increase for today...

TRX250R

Awards
[size=+3]
Sunday 01/07/2007 Off... REP RANGE WEEK...Cycle Day 7[/size]

[size=+2]

Hamstrings were still a bit sore in the morning, and triceps are still nowhere on the way of recovery as far as I see :lol:

Weight: 180.5

A Half pound...not bad...

TRX250R

Awards
[size=+3]
ONE WEEK MARK THOUGHTS[/size]​

After about 1 week...Here is what I'm experiencing as far as undesirable side effects:

- Lethargy/Sluggishness
- Teeth pain (Keep in mind I have pre-existing conditions)
- Feeling mentally fuzzy (Brain fog)
- Memory seems to be ****ed up a bit
- Agressiveness
- Some Unusual Joint Pain
- Ridiculous Soreness

Nothing I haven't read on before starting the cycle or that I wasn't waiting for...It's all good for now...Hope the teeth pain won't increase with the dosage though

On A more positive note, here is what I'm getting from the product:

- Overall fullness feeling increase (Better looking in the mirror)
- Good Strenght gains
- Good Size gains (+6 pounds) (Mostly water for now though)

I will also add that:

- Nipples are feeling normal
- No shrunken nuts

Time to bump to 30 mg tomorrow and get the job done :hammer:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Get rid of the Jungle Warfare for PCT, it is not an ATD and can be suppressive, it has no place in PCT at all. There have been a few threads about this lately and ALRI has been lying the entire time about the ingredients in Jungle Warfare. Go with Novedex or 6oxo, Rebound, etc.. Stay away from Jungle Warfare.

TRX250R

Awards
Get rid of the Jungle Warfare for post cycle therapy, it is not an ATD and can be suppressive, it has no place in PCT at all. There have been a few threads about this lately and ALRI has been lying the entire time about the ingredients in Jungle Warfare. Go with Novedex or 6oxo, Rebound, etc.. Stay away from Jungle Warfare.
I'm still not sure for jungle warfare since I've currently reading about the ADED concerns on what it really is...If it end up being not really designed for a proper post cycle therapy, I will simply use 6-bromo or ATD with my nolva...
^^

Thanks though, It remind me to order some ATD :p

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Nice stacking and goodluck im doing an almost identical log within the next week or 2. Reading everything i can before i start popping pills.

TRX250R

Awards
Nice stacking and goodluck im doing an almost identical log within the next week or 2. Reading everything i can before i start popping pills.
let me know when you'll be starting it...I'll be following

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
let me know when you'll be starting it...I'll be following
ordered everything last night. only things im missing is grapefruit and possibly something to stack with phera. otherwise its just phera and proper recovery ! one thing is for sure i am not a genetic monster and cannot afford to get hurt or messup anything i might have going for me.

200-215 pounds has been my sticking point for last 3 years. going up and down nonstop its really annoying my stack looks like this.

Wk 1 PherPlex 20mg
Wk 2 PherPlex 20mg
Wk 3 PherPlex 20mg
Wk 4 PherPlex 20mg
Wk 5 Toremifene 120mg(2ml) / Restore / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 6 Toremifene 90mg(1.5ml) / Restore / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 7 Toremifene 60mg(1ml) / Restore / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 8 Toremifene 30mg(.5ml) / Restore / Diesel Test Hardcore

Support Supps during Cycle and post cycle therapy include:
Milk Thistle @ 1500mg/day (preloading by 2 weeks)
Liv 52
Fish Oil 6-15g/day
Hawthorne Berry
Grapefruit

again gluck ill be following this log closely !

PS- my question thread is located here on this forum i was looking for advice and found some but not to much.

seems most phera stacks include superdrol as well and i aint rdy for that matchup
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/69366-advice-my-new.html#post872787

TRX250R

Awards
ordered everything last night. only things im missing is grapefruit and possibly something to stack with phera. otherwise its just phera and proper recovery ! one thing is for sure i am not a genetic monster and cannot afford to get hurt or messup anything i might have going for me.

200-215 pounds has been my sticking point for last 3 years. going up and down nonstop its really annoying my stack looks like this.

Wk 1 PherPlex 20mg
Wk 2 PherPlex 20mg
Wk 3 PherPlex 20mg
Wk 4 PherPlex 20mg
Wk 5 Toremifene 120mg(2ml) / Restore / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 6 Toremifene 90mg(1.5ml) / Restore / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 7 Toremifene 60mg(1ml) / Restore / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 8 Toremifene 30mg(.5ml) / Restore / Diesel Test Hardcore

Support Supps during Cycle and post cycle therapy include:
Milk Thistle @ 1500mg/day (preloading by 2 weeks)
Liv 52
Fish Oil 6-15g/day
Hawthorne Berry
Grapefruit

again gluck ill be following this log closely !

PS- my question thread is located here on this forum i was looking for advice and found some but not to much.

seems most phera stacks include superdrol as well and i aint rdy for that matchup
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/69366-advice-my-new.html#post872787

Cycle looks good!

As far as stacking, have you looked into prostanazol? It's a mild non-methyl PH/PS that is sometimes stacked with PP for a milder cycle than PP/SD cycle...

Hope it helps !

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks good!

As far as stacking, have you looked into prostanazol? It's a mild non-methyl PH/PS that is sometimes stacked with PP for a milder cycle than PP/superdrol cycle...

Hope it helps !
ahh ok didnt know about that one to much. didnt alri make that and im guessing there are remakes of it from other companies which i havent found you but no need to link or say ill find them.

lets keep this thread more about ur workouts haha and if you wanna talk more about options post in my advice thread.

As much as i wanna stack other stuff with phera i really should just do it alone to see how it works on my body and i have another bottle of the real stuff and will stack that with something fun if i so choose.

TRX250R

Awards
ahh ok didnt know about that one to much. didnt alri make that and im guessing there are remakes of it from other companies which i havent found you but no need to link or say ill find them.

lets keep this thread more about ur workouts haha and if you wanna talk more about options post in my advice thread.

As much as i wanna stack other stuff with phera i really should just do it alone to see how it works on my body and i have another bottle of the real stuff and will stack that with something fun if i so choose.
Alright :D

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to stack PP with Epistane this upcoming week to see how a serious mass gainer (PP) works with a leaner meaner product (Epi):duel:

Good luck with you PP whether you stack it or not. And TRX, very nice log so far. Keep it up.:head:

TRX250R

Awards
I'm about to stack PP with Epistane this upcoming week to see how a serious mass gainer (PP) works with a leaner meaner product (Epi):duel:

Good luck with you PP whether you stack it or not. And TRX, very nice log so far. Keep it up.:head:
Thanks you sir !

Since this is my first ''heavier''' cycle, I don't think I will stack since I want to see how my body reacts to those methylated compounds !

redvision

redvision

Awards

Be really careful on this stack... stacking 2 methylated compounds isn't the best, Havoc standalone at 40mg were giving me mad heartburns at night, never a good sign...

Red

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
They are only going to be overlapped by a few days, at most a week. I've been on PP before for a 4 week cycle with no sides, and I haven't heard anything bad about Epistane yet. I've heard some people had sides from Havoc, and I know they are supposed to be the same, but we'll see how it goes. I'll be running Form TD alongside both compounds, so perhaps that will ease the side effects some.

TRX250R

Awards
[size=+3]
Monday 02/07/2007 Chest/Shoulders SHOCK WEEK...Cycle Day 8[/size]

[size=+2]

Second week...A new beginning !

First day at 30 mg...Workout was ridiculous yet again...Seriously, I'm amazed at the strenght gains I'm getting at the moment, they are simply mind blowing...For example, on flat db bench, I did 80x5 / 80x6 on last shock week, and I did 90x5 / 85x6 this time :eek:...Incline bench on last shock week was 145x6/135x9... and I did 155x8x9 now :eek:...Simply amazing...It's also important to note that the pump wasn't a pump you normally get...It was simply astonishing!!!

On another note, I notized the first occurance of lower back pump, which are in fact, really annoying...I was also more lethargic...

Chest

Flat Dumbell Press Supersetted With Flat Flyes

90x5 (+1 Spotted Rep) + 30x12
85x6 + 30x10

Incline Bench Press Supersetted With Incline Flyes

155x9 + 30x12
155x8 (+1 Spotted Rep) + 30x10

Pec-Deck Dropset

120x10 + 90x5

Shoulders

Seated Barbell Military Press Supersetted With Lateral Raises

115x6 + 20x10
115x7 + 20x10

Arnold Dumbell Press Supersetted With Chest Supported Reverse Flyes

40x14 + 15x10
50x5 + 15x10

Machine Military Press Dropset

150x4 + 100x5

Weight: 181.0

WEIGHT GAIN SINCE LAST WEEK: +6.5 Pounds

TRX250R

Awards
[size=+3]
Tuesday 03/07/2007 Legs SHOCK WEEK...Cycle Day 9[/size]

[size=+2]

Damn I woke up like I had partied all night even if I actually had 8 hours of sleep...Lethargy is getting really hard...I wasn't that much sore from yesterday's workout...Recovery is increasing by leaps and bounds...Instead of greatly amplified soreness, I'm not getting much reduced one...

Strenght gains were again...well...ridiculous...can't complain...Pump was also excellent...I will from now on do parallel squat since my knees really start to not like ATG squat (anyways, I don't find they really work the quads that much...maybe related to my particular body structure)

As for the cycle, I had more frequent back pumps, my neck got stiff for no reason (Probably not related tot he cycle), more joint pain...I'm also still getting weird memory loss

People also started to notice I'm getting a bit bigger :)

Legs Presses Supersetted With Legs Extensions

640x10 + 150x6
685x6 (+1 Spotted Rep) + 150x3 + 120x3

Parallel Squat Supersetted With Machine Squat

185x8 (Form Check) + 200x20
225x3 (Form Check)

Straight Legged Deadlift Supersetted With Lying Leg Curls

275x8 + 80x9
275x5 + 80x10

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE -----> 5TH HOLE

Weight: 181.5

Another half pound...

TRX250R

Awards
[size=+3]
Wednesday 04/07/2007 Off... SHOCK WEEK...Cycle Day 10[/size]

[size=+2]

Off day...Chest wasn't that much sore anymore but legs were definitly in bad shape :D...Quads were really sore, as were hamstrings...

I was damn lethargic today, it was awful, but on a more positive note, my teeth pain are now next to inexistant :)

No gain...Water gains are tapering down I think...

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Seems interesting hope everything continues to stay somewhat positive and see some nice gains and strength.

ps- i started just didnt make log yet

TRX250R

Awards
Seems interesting hope everything continues to stay somewhat positive and see some nice gains and strength.

ps- i started just didnt make log yet
Cool, let me know when you start !

I am not growing like weed at the moment though...I chose this compoung over havoc since it was supposed to be more for size than strenght, but right now, I'm only getting mindblowing strenght gains and modest size gains...We'll see ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7 pounds in 10 days is pretty hefty gains, even if it isn't quite so visible yet

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice log. Good choice for a first cycle. I like how you have it planned out.

What is the brand of phera that you are using?

I find 6oxo good for the libido and better for getting the nuts bigger again compared to ATD. ATD kills my libido. I doubt you will see much testicular shrinkage with PP anyway.

I noticed right around my 20 day mark on PP strength gains were really nice. I also found mental focus and muscle-mind connection was another nice thing about it. I cant see why you feel foggy or memory lapses......kinda weird.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw how is that training style treating you? sounds like a good one.

reps to you for doing your research.

redvision

redvision

Awards
7 pounds in 10 days is pretty hefty gains, even if it isn't quite so visible yet
^^ Exactly my thoughts... Very impressive.

YOU maybe don't see it at the moment, but let me tell you that if you see some friends that you haven't seen in a while right after your cycle, they'll comment on how big you got! Sometimes the mirror is lying to us as we're never ever satisfied, but 7 pounds is 7 pounds, plus 7 pounds in 10 days is... uh... 7 pounds in ten days! :box: :D

You're doin' awesome bro!
Red

TRX250R

Awards
Thanks you

nice log. Good choice for a first cycle. I like how you have it planned out.

What is the brand of phera that you are using?

I find 6oxo good for the libido and better for getting the nuts bigger again compared to ATD. ATD kills my libido. I doubt you will see much testicular shrinkage with PP anyway.

I noticed right around my 20 day mark on PP strength gains were really nice. I also found mental focus and muscle-mind connection was another nice thing about it. I cant see why you feel foggy or memory lapses......kinda weird.
I'm using Growth Labs P-Max...As for the 6oxo, I might looks into it, depending on how it's priced (This cycle costed me a lot hehe)... MMC and focus is getting pretty good...As for the memory lapses, they seems to be getting better...

Thanks!

btw how is that training style treating you? sounds like a good one.

reps to you for doing your research.
This is definitly the best training program I've ever tried...As far as size and strenghts gains ! Thanks you sir, I've definitly been researching that stuff for a long time !

^^ Exactly my thoughts... Very impressive.

YOU maybe don't see it at the moment, but let me tell you that if you see some friends that you haven't seen in a while right after your cycle, they'll comment on how big you got! Sometimes the mirror is lying to us as we're never ever satisfied, but 7 pounds is 7 pounds, plus 7 pounds in 10 days is... uh... 7 pounds in ten days! :box: :D

You're doin' awesome bro!
Red

Thanks man, It seems I'm stuck at 181.5 now...Don't know why :rasp:

TRX250R

Awards
[size=+3]
Thursday 05/07/2007 Back SHOCK WEEK...Cycle Day 11[/size]

[size=+2]

WOW:D :eek:

First, new deadlift max...Read this : 500...Pretty happy about it rofl :D... I used straps though but 500 is still 500...Besides that, I got the usual ridiculous strenght gains and a pretty good pump...Mentality and focus in the gym is also sick :eek:

Side effects seems to be getting better...Teeth pain is now negligible and memory loss is now kinda non-existant...Back pu mp are acceptable too...Lethargy wasn't too bad either today...

Only downside is that my weight is still stuck at 181.5...I will increase cals a bit to see if it helps (It sure will ;) )

DEADLIFT MAXING

135x10
225x8
315x8
405x1
500x1 <--- NEW PERSONAL RECORD :D :D ...With straps though

Seated Rows Supersetted With One-Arm Dumbell Rows

175x10 + 85x6
190x6 + 80x8

Lats Pulldowns Supersetted With Straight-Arms Pulldowns

175x10 + 140x8.5
190x6 + 130x10

Upright Rows Supersetted With Laterally Inclinated Dumbells Shrugs

90x5.5 + 40x15
90x6 + 40x16

redvision

redvision

Awards
wow!

:woohoo:

500lbs deadlift!!!

Congrats man! Awesome lift :D I'd love to see a vid of such a lift before the end of your cycle!

Glad to see its going well so far! I'm tired so its all for now, gotta go to bed to train chest/delts tomorrow! :head:

Good night broo :yawn:

Red

TRX250R

Awards
:woohoo:

500lbs deadlift!!!

Congrats man! Awesome lift :D I'd love to see a vid of such a lift before the end of your cycle!

Glad to see its going well so far! I'm tired so its all for now, gotta go to bed to train chest/delts tomorrow! :head:

Good night broo :yawn:

Red
Thanks Red...I always back what I say...so I may re-do it before the end of the cycle but take a video of it this time ;) :woohoo:

Good night too man !