Forearm 12.25"
    Calf 16"
    Thigh 23.25"
    Stomach 31.5"
    Chest 44"
    Shoulders 50.25"

Bodyweight (as of yesterday): 183lbs

Final Impressions:
    No net weight increase, I started @ 183, and ended @ 183. Strength has gone up, measurements have gone up; therefore, I think it would be safe to assume that BF when down. I could really give two sh*ts where the needle points when I step on the scale, if I get results in the gym or in the mirror, that's plenty good enough for me.

Let's also not forget that I used this product after an oral steroids cycle. It would appear that I not only kept my gains, but added on to them. That's pretty tight.

Pro's and Con's:
    Pro's: Great Recomp, strength increases, reduced bodyfat, minimal enough shutdown to be used for PCT or standalone (without PCT)

Cons: Increased acne, my hair started to thin out at higher dosages, can become cost constricting at higher dosages where the results started showing itself like a drunk chick at Mardi Gras.

Overall Score: 8/10

All together it was a good product, and I would definitely use it again in the future. GL has done a great job with their products in the past, and Cissusdrol is no exception.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

2. Nice Review!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:00 PM
  2. logs for post cycle support/stoked?
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 02:03 PM
  3. Dermacrine Sustain/Post Cycle Support PCT Log
    By Botch in forum Supplement Logs