Forearm 12.25"
    Calf 16"
    Thigh 23.25"
    Stomach 31.5"
    Chest 44"
    Shoulders 50.25"

Bodyweight (as of yesterday): 183lbs

Final Impressions:
    No net weight increase, I started @ 183, and ended @ 183. Strength has gone up, measurements have gone up; therefore, I think it would be safe to assume that BF when down. I could really give two sh*ts where the needle points when I step on the scale, if I get results in the gym or in the mirror, that's plenty good enough for me.

Let's also not forget that I used this product after an oral steroids cycle. It would appear that I not only kept my gains, but added on to them. That's pretty tight.

Pro's and Con's:
    Pro's: Great Recomp, strength increases, reduced bodyfat, minimal enough shutdown to be used for PCT or standalone (without PCT)

Cons: Increased acne, my hair started to thin out at higher dosages, can become cost constricting at higher dosages where the results started showing itself like a drunk chick at Mardi Gras.

Overall Score: 8/10

All together it was a good product, and I would definitely use it again in the future. GL has done a great job with their products in the past, and Cissusdrol is no exception.

2. Nice Review!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 08:00 PM
  2. logs for post cycle support/stoked?
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 03:03 PM
  3. Dermacrine Sustain/Post Cycle Support PCT Log
    By Botch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 12:22 PM