thesinner's CissusDrol Post Cycle Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    You know, I had originally lined up some c*ck numbers, but decided to delete them before making the post.
    why does that not surprise me.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

•   

2. how are 5 treating your joints?
    good log, btw

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post

Arms, Shoulders, and bodyweight are up. 5 caps seems to be the "sweet spot" for me.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Pretty good.

My knees bother me from time to time, but nothing dramatic. Not really even enough to say it's the 6-bromo causing it because I run a lot.
    maybe if your sh*t was bananas...you wouldn't have gimpy knees... ....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

4. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    maybe if your sh*t was bananas...you wouldn't have gimpy knees... ....
    TripDog, my **** is Apples and Bananas......which is way better than just bananas. Eat it!

I squatted 375lbs yesterday for 5. You can eat that too, with my apples&bananas sh*t!

5. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I squatted 375lbs yesterday for 5. You can eat that too, with my apples&bananas sh*t!
    impressive!!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    TripDog, my **** is Apples and Bananas......which is way better than just bananas. Eat it!

7. Yesterday was my last day of Cissusdrol. No more CD

Final Measurements:
    Arm (bent) 15.75"
    Arm(straight) 14"
    Forearm 12.25"
    Calf 16"
    Thigh 23.25"
    Stomach 31.5"
    Chest 44"
    Shoulders 50.25"

Bodyweight (as of yesterday): 183lbs

Final Impressions:
    No net weight increase, I started @ 183, and ended @ 183. Strength has gone up, measurements have gone up; therefore, I think it would be safe to assume that BF when down. I could really give two sh*ts where the needle points when I step on the scale, if I get results in the gym or in the mirror, that's plenty good enough for me.

Let's also not forget that I used this product after an oral steroids cycle. It would appear that I not only kept my gains, but added on to them. That's pretty tight.

Pro's and Con's:
    Pro's: Great Recomp, strength increases, reduced bodyfat, minimal enough shutdown to be used for PCT or standalone (without PCT)

Cons: Increased acne, my hair started to thin out at higher dosages, can become cost constricting at higher dosages where the results started showing itself like a drunk chick at Mardi Gras.

Overall Score: 8/10

All together it was a good product, and I would definitely use it again in the future. GL has done a great job with their products in the past, and Cissusdrol is no exception.

8. Nice Review!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wesb2387's Post Cycle GET DIESEL Log(semi-sponsored)
    By wesb2387 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 04-22-2016, 03:52 AM
  2. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:00 PM
  3. logs for post cycle support/stoked?
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 02:03 PM
  4. Dermacrine Sustain/Post Cycle Support PCT Log
    By Botch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68