11-oxo / rpm cutter

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Short not very detailed review because of lack of time but I'm getting real results so thought I should share!

I started my cut on the 14th so day 8 today. Doing ~2200 cals @ ~40/40/20.

Working out 3-4 days a week only compound: squat/deadlift/bench/dips/bb rows/pull ups, no cardio.

I take 4 caps of 11-oxo on non w/o days and 6 on w/o days. 2 rpm non w/o days, 4 on w/o days.

Other supps are 3 Now foods Super EPA + 6 Now foods Flax Oil a day + multi-vitamin.

I dropped creatine monohydrate and that bloats me pretty bad so first results are scewed!!

Started at 202 lbs with an iliac crest caliper measurement of 11 mm. Today I'm 194 lbs with 9 mm on the caliper. Waist size from 36.6" to 35.1".

Now keep in minds that atleast half the results come from dropping the creatine monohydrate which really bloats my waist and dropping cals below maintenance. I also lost 0.3" on my arms.

Still, it's doing something, been a while since I had a 35" waist.

I lost around 3-5% strength on my lifts which makes sense on lowered cals and no creatine.

I'll keep you updated on progress the coming weeks!

A note on rpm, makes me sweat like crazy during workouts. And makes you a w/o monster, great agression in the gym!! Really keeps me going on lowered cals.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention, cut down from 218 lbs to 202 the past 2 months prior to this (some of it muscle). I'm 6 ft tall.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 9. Waist today 34.9", weight 193.6 lbs. I think I'm an hyperresponder or something. These results are amazing me.

No sides apart from a sore left elbow yesterday and sore knees the first few days. All gone now.

I have 3 bottles of 11-oxo, 16 caps left in 1 bottle so 136 caps in total. 3 weeks worth or so. Hoping 3-AD is coming out soon, I would love to go 6 weeks on this but that's pretty expensive on 11-oxo, although the results are absolutely worth it.

Oh I had a nasty cheatmeal yesterday too, big fat pizza with extra meat and cheese and 2 ice creams, had to be 1200 cals atleast! Still down on weight/waist. Maybe I'm losing lots of water?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Dosing 2 rpm 15 mins before breakfast, 2 11-oxo with breakfast 8 AM
2 rpm 17:00 (any later and I'm not sleeping at 23:00)
2 11-oxo with dinner 18:00
On workout days I take 2 extra 11-oxo after workout @ around 21:30.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Nobody seems to be really interested but got some sides now.

Got some weird red spots on my calves and extreme lethargy, thought it was because of not sleeping enough lately and being a little stressed out but I'm tired all day, feel like I can sleep all day although actually sleeping is hard. Also getting hungrier by the day, i'm actually more at 2800 cals a day now, 2200 is impossible to keep up. The fatloss is still continueing though!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 13. 191.4 lbs (-10.6), waist 34.8" (-1.8).

I skipped rpm 1 day and damn it's over and done then, the lethargy was killing me that day. rpm keeps me up and running though, great stuff!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dosing 2 rpm 15 mins before breakfast, 2 11-oxo with breakfast 8 AM
2 rpm 17:00 (any later and I'm not sleeping at 23:00)
2 11-oxo with dinner 18:00
On workout days I take 2 extra 11-oxo after workout @ around 21:30.
Interested!! I just don't come in this section very often :)

Great results so far!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Nobody seems to be really interested but got some sides now.

Got some weird red spots on my calves and extreme lethargy, thought it was because of not sleeping enough lately and being a little stressed out but I'm tired all day, feel like I can sleep all day although actually sleeping is hard. Also getting hungrier by the day, i'm actually more at 2800 cals a day now, 2200 is impossible to keep up. The fatloss is still continueing though!
Look at the views bud. You have over 200+

Just keep posting. Most peeps just browse...

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 14. 189.2 (-12.8) :jaw: , waist same as yesterday.

Keep dropping weight at an almost freightening rate and I'm at maintenance cals since 3 or 4 days. I'm pretty amazed, almost 13 lbs in 2 weeks. The creatine should be around 4 lbs of those, but then still, wow.

The lethargy is still apparent but kept in check nicely by rpm. I take 2 caps at 800 and 2 at 1600 now. It keeps me alert all day and still gives me that edge in the gym at 1800.

At this moment it's only (extreme) fatloss, no strength gains or added muscle mass, but I guess I'll have to up my cals for that.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
The spots go away?
Uh no actually not, 2 red spots on my left calfe, don't look like acne or anything like that at all. Around 0.2" in diameter. They itched for 2 days or so, now I don't feel anything but they're still sitting there unchanged in appearance. Weird huh.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
In your opinion, which supplement is contributing the most to your "extreme" weight loss?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
In your opinion, which supplement is contributing the most to your "extreme" weight loss?
Well it's gotta be the 11-oxo? I read some other reviews on other boards from people losing 1-1.5 inches from their waists aswell. I honestly have no idea how much directly the rpm is contributing to the actual fatloss. Although indirectly a lot because without it the lethargy would be so bad it would probably even prevent me from working out!! I tried 1 day without it and I felt like I only wanted to sleep whole day long ;)

On a side note, I bloat real easy, some creatine mono, or large carb intake on a bulk adds significant bloat to my stomach. I think I'm always a little bloated anyways. Maybe 1 of the 2 has a diuretic effect adding to these results.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Uh no actually not, 2 red spots on my left calfe, don't look like acne or anything like that at all. Around 0.2" in diameter. They itched for 2 days or so, now I don't feel anything but they're still sitting there unchanged in appearance. Weird huh.
You might try some benadryl. It can counter skin rashes that are the result of allergic reactions.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
You might try some benadryl. It can counter skin rashes that are the result of allergic reactions.
Thanks, I'll give it a few days and if it's not diminishing I might try that. Although as long as it's not itching it doesn't really bother me.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subscribed

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 16. 191 lbs (-11), waist 34.6"(-2). Up almost 2 lbs last 2 days and waist 0.2" down. 2 inches of my waist is really awesome!

I'm taking 6 11-oxo every day now, 3 servings of 2 caps. I bought 3 bottles originally and wanted to wait for 3-AD to finish up with but seems thats gonna take a while longer to get released so I ordered 2 more bottles of 11-oxo yesterday along with some extra rpm and a reset ad. 5 bottles 11-oxo, $200 damn :( Although results seem to be worth it. I spend the same amount on a few bottles of x-factor and anabolic pump for example which didnt do anything for me.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Some observations:

-I'm actually getting some lean mass increases now. Traps look bigger, calves and forearms have both increased in size (~0.2"). Upper legs are down but thats probably fatloss?
-Vascularity is way up, especially the 2-3 hours after dosing 11-oxo.
-Muscle hardness is up all day.
-I look leaner and more defined.
-Libido is the same but hardness, endurance and recovery time are better in that department.
-Got some acne developing now mainly on lateral deltoids and lower to middle back.
-Muscles feel a bit stiff when getting up in the morning.
-Strength is still down. I stopped using creatine and dropped cals first 10 days or so which obviously play a part on that.
-I almost blackout on heavy lifts like deadlifts or heavy BORs. I have to grab hold of something right after completing the lift to keep standing up.

I've added 2.5 grams of Alcar to my 2 rpm servings, 200 mg Na-R-ALA with each main meal (3 times daily) and 10 grams of Taurine pre workout since 3 days. Not noticing any direct difference though.

Without the RPM the lethargy would really be killing me. I'm looking forward to trying RPM on its own in the future to see what it does without the 11-OXO and it's extreme lethargy effects on me.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
How much are you eating when you take 11oxo? small, medium, large portion meals?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
How much are you eating when you take 11oxo? small, medium, large portion meals?
Depends, can be a whey shake with a banana, some peanut butter and flax/fish oil for absorption or a full meal; steak, potatoes, veggies. PA said to take it with meals containing decent amounts of fat for better absorption.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I've added 2.5 grams of Alcar to my 2 rpm servings, 200 mg Na-R-ALA with each main meal (3 times daily) and 10 grams of Taurine pre workout since 3 days. Not noticing any direct difference though.
Charles Poliquin recommends 3-6g of alcar. I would mess around with the dose.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Charles Poliquin recommends 3-6g of alcar. I would mess around with the dose.
Yeah, I've taken up to 5 grams in a single serving before. But I'm afraid it won't do much for the lethargy. I remember something bout alcar being more for mental fatigue and plcar being more for physical fatigue. But I'll play around with the dosage. Thanks!!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Took 6 rpm today, 2 caps@800, 2 caps@1300, 2 caps@1700. Workout@1800. Damn it was really rough getting through the day today especially at work!

Workout went excellent though, I think I'm getting some small strength gains now. I'm lifting same weights again as before quitting the creatine. Nice pump in the gym today and impressive vascularity.

Today I'm upping the 11-oxo to 4 servings of 2 caps. This weekend I think I'm gonna experiment a little to see if the lethargy can be combatted by different dosing schemes. So today I took 4x2, tomorrow 2x4 caps, sunday 6x1 or 3x3, will see!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Yes, ALCAR is a mental edge.
Hmm yeah, actually, mentally I'm quite awake sharp and clear. My body just doesnt agree and wants to sleep all day long, except during workout, it's on then.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 17. Waist 34.4". Another 0.2" down. Weight 191.5 lbs (going up). Upper arms up 0.2"!!. This seems to be a miracle supp for me.

I did cheat last night, rented a movie and got a bag of candy (250 grams so probably ~200 grams of extra simple carbs?). I took 3 caps 11-oxo and 2 rpm with food this morning. No lethargy so far, good clean energy and a clear mind. Seems taking rpm with or without food doesn't make much of a difference. Or just no lethargy from the 11-oxo today. I dont know.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 19. Had the weekend off. Had a very lousy diet, lots of cheat food, went went out most of the time, had a good time!!

On saturday I took 2 servings of 3 caps and experienced no lethargy whole day!

Sunday I took 3 servings of 2 caps and lethargy hit me hard @ around 17:00.

I'm gonna experiment a little more the coming days, but 2 days of 2 x 3 caps and no lethargy..

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Ok so today I took 2 11-oxo at 800 and lethargy is now very apparent at 1400. Too tired to stand up!

Tomorrow I'm gonna take 3 11-oxo at 800 and see what happens.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 20, no changes on measurements.

I'm definately having strength increases now.

Last night I benched more reps then last friday, I normally take atleast 1 extra day off between chest workouts but the only powerrack in the gym was occupied and I didnt have enough time to wait.

Friday: Flat bench: 10x130, 10x180, 8x220, 6x220, 6x220
Monday: Flat bench: 10x130, 10x180, 9x220, 8x220, 8x220

Friday: Incline bench: 3x10x130
Monday: Incline bench: 10x130, 2x10x160

Friday: BW dips: 3x10
Monday: BW dips: 3x12

I dont think I'm gonna make it to the gym tonight but tomorrow I'm gonna try if I have increased strength on deadlifts, last weeks max was 385.

Today I dosed 3 11-oxo at 730, no lethargy yet! Fingers crossed.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 20, no changes on measurements.

I'm definately having strength increases now.

Last night I benched more reps then last friday, I normally take atleast 1 extra day off between chest workouts but the only powerrack in the gym was occupied and I didnt have enough time to wait.

Friday: Incline bench: 3x10x130
Monday: Incline bench: 10x130, 2x10x160

Friday: BW dips: 3x10
Monday: BW dips: 3x12

I dont think I'm gonna make it to the gym tonight but tomorrow I'm gonna try if I have increased strength on deadlifts, last weeks max was 385.

Today I dosed 3 11-oxo at 730, no lethargy yet! Fingers crossed.
Nice- you seem to be bouncing back pretty well!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Workouts are looking solid chief. Keep up the good work.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!!

I've been experimenting with 11-oxo / rpm dosing and lethargy.

Dosing 2 or 3 caps at once doesnt seem to be the key, neither is dosing 4,6 or 8 caps a day.

The constant factor is lethargy hits around 6 hours after a serving of 11-oxo. But and this might actually be the key, that's 6.5 hours after a serving of RPM + Alcar. Also I tried a day without rpm and that was desastrous. Saturday I took 3 servings of 2 caps of rpm and no lethargy whole day, I think I dosed them closer together also, like at 1100, 1600, 2100.

So my conclusion so far is 11-oxo causes lethargy dose and timing independant (tried 4,6 and 8 caps a day) but 2 caps of RPM with 3.2 grams alcar cancels out most of the lethargy (let's say 80-90% of it) for around 6-7 hours after dosing for me.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 21. Waist 34.4". Weight 190.3 lbs.

Dosed 3 x 2 caps rpm today @7:30, 13:30 and 16:30. 3 x 2 caps 11-oxo @8:00, 14:00, 20:00. Alcar 3.2, 2.4 and 2.4 grams with the rpm servings.

Lethargy seems to be under control by dosing this way.

Workout didnt go to great. Only squatted up to 200 lbs. I almost blacked out deadlifting 350, switched to rack pulls up to 440 but had to grab hold of something on completing those aswell. Also got backpumps today despite of taking 10 grams of taurine and 2 bananas pre w/o.

3x12 bb shrugs 265 lbs

3x8 wide grip pull-ups, 3x8 chin-ups and 3x8 parallel(?) grip chin-ups.

I do look noticably bigger and leaner, some guys came up to me asking if I was on something :head:

Oh and the highlight of today, won a bottle of IBE X-Dream :woohoo:

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 23. Waist 34.3". Weight 189 lbs.

I'm not sure if strength is still increasing, did a little higher weight but lower reps, but I'm definately still leaning out.

For comparison I'm keeping track of flat bench progress:

Friday: Flat bench: 10x130, 10x180, 7x220, 5x230, 5x230, 5x230

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
I tried 1 day without it and I felt like I only wanted to sleep whole day long ;)

i had this same issue with my sample of RPM. on my off days when i wouldnt take it i felt burned out & tired all day. crazy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think it is the narigen in rpm amplifying absobtion of 11 oxo. currently im on furazadrol/td form/rpm. when i added rpm is when the furazadrol really peaked. was able to cut down on dosage.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
i think it is the narigen in rpm amplifying absobtion of 11 oxo. currently im on furazadrol/td form/rpm. when i added rpm is when the furazadrol really peaked. was able to cut down on dosage.
Hmm quite possible.. I wonder how long the narigen is active since I take my rpm on an empty stomach and 30 minutes later my 11-oxo with food..

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 26. Waist 34.3". Weight 191 lbs.

I'm not really sure but looks like strength is still increasing, did 242 anyways

Friday: Flat bench: 10x130, 10x180, 7x220, 5x230, 5x230, 5x230
Monday: Flat bench: 10x130, 10x180, 9x220, 4x242, 5x220

Taking 8 11-oxo now 4x2 caps.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 27. Waist 34.3". Weight 189 lbs. Fatloss seems to have halted, weight varies between 189 and 191 lbs, no real change there, waist stable for quite a while now.

I did deadlift 395 yesterday which is a PR for me! (old PR was 385). I'm not gonna hit a PR on bench since that's 3x3x310 (been a few years though ;) ) but strength is increasing which seems to be the only result I'm getting at this moment. I've dosed 4x2 caps 11-oxo for a few days, doing 3x3 caps today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
11oxo is an anti cort i think. you may have maxed out. i am down 10lbs in about 3 weeks on furazadrol. from what i have read these 2 would go great together. thinking about getting just 1 bottle of 11oxo to go with fura. kinda cost prohibitive though, both of these are pricey. oh well, get what you pay for. results are worth the price. just my dimes worth, good luck.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
11oxo is an anti cort i think. you may have maxed out. i am down 10lbs in about 3 weeks on furazadrol. from what i have read these 2 would go great together. thinking about getting just 1 bottle of 11oxo to go with fura. kinda cost prohibitive though, both of these are pricey. oh well, get what you pay for. results are worth the price. just my dimes worth, good luck.
Yeah possibly, I'm trying 9 caps a day for a few days to see if I get results again. If not I'm gonna save my remaining 11-oxo for a future cycle. Just started on my 4th bottle out of 5. I think I wanna do a 4 week epistane cycle with low dose 11-oxo (3 caps a day or so) in the near future.

Thanks for your input!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 31. Waist 34". Weight 189 lbs. Fatloss stopped for a week or so until I upped my 11-oxo dose to 10 caps 3 days ago, taking 5 doses of 2 caps evenly spreadout through the day, lost another 0.3" on my waist.

Total results so far:

Weight from 202 lbs to 189 lbs (-13 lbs)
Iliac crest caliper measurement from 11 mm to 8.5 mm (14.2% BF to 11.7% BF) (-2.5% BF)
Waist size from 36.6" to 34" (-2.6")

I think I lost more bodyfat then caliper measurement shows, -2.6" on my waits is awesome. Got some muscle gains mainly on arms, calves, shoulders and traps and some strenght increases but it's been mainly fatloss so far. I look more defined allover and vascularity, pump and muscle hardness are insane!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Oh forgot to mention, since I've increased my dose to 10 caps 11-oxo a day I got some signs of elevated estro (some bloat, puffy nipples, emotional instability) so I've added 2 caps ATD, 1 4 hours before and 1 just before going to sleep to the supplementation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
those are some great results, congratulations. my results mirror those of yours. btw check into formestane. at any rate you should be as proud as i am of results since no pill will work without putting in the work. good luck,t.:thumbsup:

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
those are some great results, congratulations. my results mirror those of yours. btw check into formestane. at any rate you should be as proud as i am of results since no pill will work without putting in the work. good luck,t.:thumbsup:
Did you start on 11-oxo yet? Or you got similar results from the furazadrol?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you start on 11-oxo yet? Or you got similar results from the furazadrol?
my results are all from furazadrol.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 35. Weight 187 lbs (-15). Waist 33.8" (-2.8").

Still dosing 5x2 caps 11-oxo. Fatloss/waist size decrease continueing after upping dose to 10 caps.

Just a few more days left till I'm out of 11-oxo.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Oh lol, found out the scale I've been using is a bit off, -9 lbs to be exact, So my actual weight is 196 lbs not 187. But since its the same scale I've been using for the whole log I'll keep the figures at wat they are now.