Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh lol, found out the scale I've been using is a bit off, -9 lbs to be exact, So my actual weight is 196 lbs not 187. But since its the same scale I've been using for the whole log I'll keep the figures at wat they are now.
damn man, 9 pounds! you didnt notice that?:think:

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
damn man, 9 pounds! you didnt notice that?:think:
Lol well normally I dont keep track that accurately, I started to keep track for this "log". At work we have a calibrated scale (checked/recalibrated every 6 months) , and that says +9 lbs difference with the one I've been using lol. I was :blink: aswell.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 39. Weight 187 lbs (-15). Waist 33.8" (-2.8"), no new gains since day 35.

Started post cycle therapy yesterday.

Tapering down 11-oxo, did 12 caps saturday, 6 caps yesterday, 3 today, tue and wednesday also 3 caps. Then I'm all out.

post cycle therapy:
AX Advanced PCT, 3 caps ed
AX Retain 2, 3 caps ed
DS Activate, 2 caps ed (got halve a bottle left from a previous post cycle therapy)
BST Alpha Drive XL, 3 caps ed
AN RPM, 4 caps ed

Considering hitting the Creatine Mono again soon.

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
Just curious, but how is it with a supp. like epi can one lost THAT much weight. is the RPM just that great of a supp.?

hey 1HP, have you ever run RPM solo? I'd be anxious to see how you personally react to just that.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, but how is it with a supp. like epi can one lost THAT much weight. is the RPM just that great of a supp.?

hey 1HP, have you ever run RPM solo? I'd be anxious to see how you personally react to just that.
Don't forget I quit Creatine Monohydrate when I started 11-oxo so that accounts for some of the weightloss (probably atleast 4 lbs). Also there might be some diuretic effects. I'll update results after post cycle therapy is finished to see what's left of the gains and I'll start Creatine mono up again probably.

I did not run rpm solo but I'm gonna try it stand alone for sure.

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
Don't forget I quit Creatine Monohydrate when I started 11-oxo so that accounts for some of the weightloss (probably atleast 4 lbs). Also there might be some diuretic effects. I'll update results after post cycle therapy is finished to see what's left of the gains and I'll start Creatine mono up again probably.

I did not run rpm solo but I'm gonna try it stand alone for sure.
Right, i figured some was the Creatine, but you even said in there youve hadnt had a 35" waist in ages. you blew by 35"

after reading this, i think in gonna run the RPM solo, in preparation for maybe 11-oxo.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 52. ~ 2 weeks into post cycle therapy.

Start of cycle: Weight 202 lbs. Waist 36.6".
End of cycle: Weight 187 lbs. Waist 33.8".
After 2 weeks post cycle therapy: Weight 198 lbs. Waist 34.6".

I'm back on creatine monohydrate same as day 1 of cycle start. I've gained 11 lbs and 0.8" on my waist since start of post cycle therapy. Interesting results ;)

My lower arms, traps, shoulders and calves are a little bigger then they were pre cycle and I've gained some strength.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Final stats:

Start of cycle: Weight 202 lbs. Waist 36.6".
End of cycle: Weight 187 lbs. Waist 33.8".
2 weeks into post cycle therapy: Weight 198 lbs. Waist 34.6".
End of post cycle therapy: Weight 196 lbs. Waist 34.8".

Note: Scale I've been using is 9 lbs off, I'm actually 205 lbs now but the weights above are all measured on that same scale so I'll leave em as they are.