Millenium Sports Technologies Stim Free Ragnarok Log (including RPM stim free beta)! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Millenium Sports Technologies Stim Free Ragnarok Log (including RPM stim free beta)!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Answers

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you're enjoying it.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

7/10/07

*Day 24*

Dead Lift- 320 x 5, 290 x 5, 260 x 5 Next w/o: 325
    Side Press-72 x 5, 65 x 5, 60 x 5 Next w/o: 75

All this felt easy today. Some old dude *****ed at me about letting my dead lift reps drop a little bit. Sorry, I'm not going to injure my back or lower my weights because your ears hurt.
    Personally, I feel it is of minimal training effect to control your dead lift on the way down, and I sure as hell am not going to absorb the shock of the fall with my forearms. I have trained that way before, and it is just not functional by my way of thinking. I COULD slow my reps on the way down with this weight, but f*** that.

7/11/07

*Day 25*

Rest day. My split is changing tomorrow. I am excited, as I have added a few movements and kept the ones that have been effective for me so far. Tomorrow has more of an upper body focus, then weights the next day, and finally a lower body and core focus on the third day, followed by a rest day. I'm stoked!
  3. Senior Member
    Answers

people always b*tch at me for making too much noise. i feel the same way you do. i'd rather make some noise than hurt myself.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Answers

if they don't wanna hear noise there b1tch asses can go to the library!
  5. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    if they don't wanna hear noise there b1tch asses can go to the library!
    LOL!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

7/12/07
    *Day 27*

For the first time since I've been doing the bodyweight stuff, I had a genuinely bad workout. I only got 1 hour of sleep last night, and I just felt like dog sh*t. Terrible, horrible workout. Sleep is my biggest problem right now, I just can't get a regular amount. Here's what today looked like:

Push up:34, 20, 16, 18, 18, 15, 16, 16=153 Next w/o: still 160
    (supersetted with)

Pull up:14, 10, 10, 9, 8, 7, 8, 6=72 Next w/o: still 75

Wrestler's Bridge: 1:15 (very low) Next w/o: still 1:45

Gorilla Hold: 0:55 (also low) Next w/o: still 1:25

Front Bridge: 1:24 (very bad) Next w/o: still 2:00

Handstand Hold: 0:29 Next w/o: 0:35

I didn't make any advancements, but I absolutely will next time. I may tweak this day a little, but we will see how the next upper body day goes.

SUPPLEMENT UPDATE
    I haven't been focusing as much on the pros/cons of the supplement I've been taking as I have on my actual training effects. The stim free Rag is very good for:

-Excellent taste (Warrior Melon, yeah!)
    -Excellent pumps (best pumps I've had, in fact)
    -I believe it has aided my recovery and endurance
    -The product has helped me gain nearly 1.5 pounds

The only issues I have with this product are:

-There doesn't seem to be exactly 40 servings in the container, as I think I am going to run out before the 40th day. I guess that with powder supps, you can expect this sometimes.

-If I don't drink enough water with this product, I get VERY thirsty. Of course, water consumption is noted on the label, and I have had that problem with other powder supps as well.

I can't really think of any other real problems I've had. I like it, just as much if not more than other pre workout supps (I've tried only a few). So far so good, today was one of those days that just happen sometimes when you slack on your sleep. Stressful day on top of that, so we'll just chalk it up as experience.
  7. Senior Member
    Answers

Damn, I can't imagine trying to workout with only one hour of sleep in the bag! Kudos for even being able to get to the gym!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Alright, I took two days (7/13 and 7/14) off to regroup from my miserable failure the other day. That long night threw me off, there can be NO doubt. My training split has to be more uniform now, I think it will help me organize things better. Here is the split I've come up with:

Workout A:
    Standard Pushup x 8
    Pull up x 8
    Wrestler's Bridge x 1
    Gorilla Hold x 1
    Front Bridge x 1
    Handstand Hold x 1-3

Workout W:
    Deadlift x 3-5
    Side Press x 3-5
    Jump Rope 15-30 min. (work up to 30 eventually, using 3 minute rounds)

Workout B:
    Freehand squat x 5
    Leg Raises x 5
    Back Extensions x 5
    Roll Outs x 3
    Wall Walking x 3

Sunday- Workout A
    Monday- Workout W
    Tuesday-Workout B
    Wednsday-Workout A
    Thursday-Workout W
    Friday- Rest
    Saturday-Workout B

Today, I will be starting over with the upper body workout again because my last one was such a turd. This program can take me to a level of fitness most people would envy, I just have to be consistent. I may take an extra rest day in emergency situations, but I am going to try and keep this thing as strict as possible. If I have to skip a day, I won't let it throw off the schedule. All of these workouts have a little bit of the entire body in them, so it won't make much difference.

So far, I really enjoy the body weight training. I want to work my push ups somewhere near the 250 per workout range. Then I will move on to a harder variation (most likely one legged, which is harder than you think). My pull ups, well, I'm not worried about them yet. I'm still not very good at those.

I want to get up to around 500 squats per workout before I start doing variations of those (either weighted or a one legged variation). As far as the leg raises go, I don't have a number of them I really want to get done, but there are so many good hanging ab exercises that I eventually HAVE to move to one of those.

Some of these exercises I will pretty much always do, like back extensions. I can add weight to those and they will work great. They are still hard for me to bang out, so we can keep them the same for now. I am content with doing just 1 set per hold, as all of the holds/planks/bridges are difficult.

In case you are wondering, wall walking is taking three paces away from a wall and then bending backwards and walking down the wall, then back up again. I have never tried it before, but it sounds hard.

Alright, it's time to get my ass kicked by this split!
  9. Senior Member
    Answers

Time do some work, man! One legged pushups are definitely rough. As are one armed!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

7/15/07
    *Day 30*

Alright, I am doing the numbers as I write this, so lets see how this workout went today:

Workout A (Bodyweight upper body day)

Push up: 30, 25, 17, 19, 18, 18, 17, 18= 162 Next w/o: 170
    (supersetted with)

Pull up: 10, 10, 10, 10, 8, 7, 7, 8=70 Next w/o: still 75

(I tried pacing myself better with the above two exercises. Pushups got better, pull ups still need work.)

Wrestler's Bridge: 1:24 Next w/o: still 1:45

Front Bridge: 2:00 Next w/o: 2:05

Gorilla Hold: 1:00 Next w/o: still 1:25

(As usual, my grip was fried from all the pull ups. It may take a while to muster up the grip to get better at the gorilla hold after all of that.)

Handstand Holds (on pushup bars): 0:41, 0:25

A much better feeling workout than the other day! Weights tomorrow baby!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

7/16/07-Missed day 31 because I didn't get home from work until 7:30! Should have worked out this morning!

7/17/07
    *Day 32*

Workout B

Most of this workout went VERY well. I changed it at the end (excluding a plank I had planned to do) because it was just too much for my fitness level at this point. This workout is actually very hard the way it is.

Freehand squat- 55, 52, 45, 40, 36=228 Next w/o: 235

Leg raise- 26, 20, 15, 16, 12= 89 (low) Next w/o: Back down to 95 I guess
    (supersetted with)

Back extension-15, 15, 15, 15, 13=73 Next w/o: 80

Roll outs- 10, 10, 6=26 Next w/o: 30

Wall walking- 1/2 rep (weak)

That last one is going to be a challenge, because it requires a lot of core strength, and I already bashed my core with the rest of the workout. If I can't make it down and up next time, I'll just do a power hold however far down I can manage.

Check out my squats! Hell yeah, I feel progressively healthier the more of these I do. I actually do what is called a Hindu squat, because I raise my heels slightly, which alters the stress of the movement slightly. This is the primary exercise I want to get good at.

I feel gay for missing my weight day, but I don't think that with the progression I'm making in other areas my dead lift or side press will be weaker. We'll see I guess.
  12. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    I feel gay for missing my weight day,
    LOL Solid last couple of sessions nonetheless!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

7/18/07
    *Day 33*

This was yesterday's workout that I did not get around to posting last night:

Push up: 30, 27, 20, 20, 20, 20, 16, 18=171 Next w/o:180
    (supersetted with)

Pull up: 10, 11, 10, 10, 9, 6, 7, 6=69 Next w/o: 75

{The pull ups went down one. I think I'm making two mistakes: 1)trying to pace myself to a limited # of reps for the first sets 2)supersetting them with my ever increasing push ups. I may have to superset my push ups with some other exercises and do my pull ups separate to keep gaining.}

Wrestler's Bridge: 1:45 Next w/o: 1:50 (this is getting harder)

Front Bridge: 1:27 Next w/o: 2:00 (I cheated less on this bridge than before, so it went down a little)

Gorilla Hold: 0:54 next w/o: 1:25 (I'm doing this before pull ups next time to see if it actually increases)

Handstand Holds: 0:37, 0:23

A pretty good workout, but I think it needs rearranged a little. Nonetheless, it will be time to hit the weights later tonight!

Note: I am almost out of Rag. I think I only actually have one dose left (today's). That is less days than the intended amount, but I can't change how much came in the container. Powder sort of mists away over time, I think. Anyway, I will do today's workout, post that, and then do an official write up for the conclusion of the log. Thanks again MST for helping support my training so that I can in turn support and evaluate your product!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

7/19/07
    *Day 34*

A simple weight workout:

Dead Lift: 325 x 5, 295, x 5, 260 x 5

Side Press: 75 x 5, 67 x 5, 60 x 5

Side press felt good, dead lift felt a little bit hard. Maybe I'm just a little detrained from missing last weight w/o. I am moving up in both regardless.

I am now officially out of Rag, to my dismay. I will post my final review shortly. Thanks again MST for the support. My gains look pretty good looking at the numbers!
  15. Senior Member
    Answers

Awesome! Can't wait for the final review, man!
  16. Advanced Member
    Answers

Thrall,

I have enjoyed your log along with emiliozapatas. You two guys are unique here at AM with your workouts and I am interested in the MST line.

Now after lurking alot on your log a suggestion. Super set inverted rows with your pushups and superset handstand holds with pullups. These combine exrecises that hit both push and pull in the same plane. I am going to be doing this very thing as I am going to back off the weights for awhile as I have had some joint over uses issues and I am going to focus on weighted walking, sled dragging, trie flipping and bodyweight exercises(I also have Dino Bodyweight training and a bunch of others really good ones!) But anyway good log and great approach.

Tell us how your body feels as far as joint aches or pains or lack of on your final write up.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Thrall,

I have enjoyed your log along with emiliozapatas. You two guys are unique here at AM with your workouts and I am interested in the MST line.

Now after lurking alot on your log a suggestion. Super set inverted rows with your pushups and superset handstand holds with pullups. These combine exrecises that hit both push and pull in the same plane. I am going to be doing this very thing as I am going to back off the weights for awhile as I have had some joint over uses issues and I am going to focus on weighted walking, sled dragging, trie flipping and bodyweight exercises(I also have Dino Bodyweight training and a bunch of others really good ones!) But anyway good log and great approach.

Tell us how your body feels as far as joint aches or pains or lack of on your final write up.
    Hey thanks for calling my attention to the other log. That guy has a crazy routine! I would love to do tire flipping, I just currently don't have anywhere to do it. Deadlifting is good too, so I will always include them. Your suggestion is a very good one, and I am considering it very seriously.

My review will be posted below.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

The Final Review

I will preface my final thoughts on the MST stim free Ragnarok product with the official numbers. My exercises increased like this:

Pushups: 107-171 (64 rep increase)

Pullups:48-69 (21 rep increase)

Back Extensions: 42-73 (31 rep increase)

Freehand (Hindu) squat: 110-228 (118 rep increase!)

Wrestler's Bridge: 1 min.-1:45 min. (45 sec. increase)

Front Bridge: 25 sec.-1:27 min. (1 min. 2 sec. increase)

Leg Raise: 58-89 (31 rep increase)

Dead Lift: 295 x 5- 325 x 5 (30 lb.)

Side Press: 60 x 5-75 x 5 (15 lb.)

I also gained one pound of bodyweight while on this product (making me 185 lbs. as of the closure of this log). I must say that I am more than pleased with my results from this product and would recommend it as a pre workout supplement to anyone in the market for such things. My ONLY complaint was that I did not receive the full 40 servings that are advertised on the bottle. Again, powder mists away over time, so it really isn't a big deal, I understand.

In regards to the question about my joints, they feel better than ever. Bodybuilding training is a terror on joints, but so far this bodyweight training has made me feel superb. ESPECIALLY the hindu squats. I can tell that this is the single most important exercise anyone can do. People say squats are great, but until I did really high reps, I did not understand why. I feel that high repetition hindu squats are perhaps the most useful exercise I have ever done, and will do them (along with harder variations) for the rest of my life.

I want to again officially thank MST for supplying me the opportunity to try their product and log my results. I look forward to seeing what products the company comes up with in the future. Kudos!!
  19. Senior Member
    Answers

Thumbs up

Thanks for the awesome log, man! Your style of training is very unique and sounds very intriguing. I wish you the best in whatever you plan on doing in the future. Your log was detailed, frequent, and to the point. What more could we have asked for? Once again, thanks for taking the time to do a log for us. It is GREATLY appreciated!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Huge props to Millenium Sports Technologies~
    By freqfly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 08:14 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 10:04 AM
  3. Millenium Sport Ragnarok caffeine free any good?
    By eneyman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 03:40 PM
  4. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 12:35 AM
  5. millenium sports technologies
    By -bman- in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 04:12 PM