Millenium Sports Technologies Stim Free Ragnarok Log (including RPM stim free beta)!

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
7/16/07-Missed day 31 because I didn't get home from work until 7:30! Should have worked out this morning!

7/17/07
*Day 32*

Workout B

Most of this workout went VERY well. I changed it at the end (excluding a plank I had planned to do) because it was just too much for my fitness level at this point. This workout is actually very hard the way it is.

Freehand squat- 55, 52, 45, 40, 36=228 Next w/o: 235

Leg raise- 26, 20, 15, 16, 12= 89 (low) Next w/o: Back down to 95 I guess
(supersetted with)

Back extension-15, 15, 15, 15, 13=73 Next w/o: 80

Roll outs- 10, 10, 6=26 Next w/o: 30

Wall walking- 1/2 rep (weak)

That last one is going to be a challenge, because it requires a lot of core strength, and I already bashed my core with the rest of the workout. If I can't make it down and up next time, I'll just do a power hold however far down I can manage.

Check out my squats! Hell yeah, I feel progressively healthier the more of these I do. I actually do what is called a Hindu squat, because I raise my heels slightly, which alters the stress of the movement slightly. This is the primary exercise I want to get good at.

I feel gay for missing my weight day, but I don't think that with the progression I'm making in other areas my dead lift or side press will be weaker. We'll see I guess.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
7/18/07
*Day 33*

This was yesterday's workout that I did not get around to posting last night:

Push up: 30, 27, 20, 20, 20, 20, 16, 18=171 Next w/o:180
(supersetted with)

Pull up: 10, 11, 10, 10, 9, 6, 7, 6=69 Next w/o: 75

{The pull ups went down one. I think I'm making two mistakes: 1)trying to pace myself to a limited # of reps for the first sets 2)supersetting them with my ever increasing push ups. I may have to superset my push ups with some other exercises and do my pull ups separate to keep gaining.}

Wrestler's Bridge: 1:45 Next w/o: 1:50 (this is getting harder)

Front Bridge: 1:27 Next w/o: 2:00 (I cheated less on this bridge than before, so it went down a little)

Gorilla Hold: 0:54 next w/o: 1:25 (I'm doing this before pull ups next time to see if it actually increases)

Handstand Holds: 0:37, 0:23

A pretty good workout, but I think it needs rearranged a little. Nonetheless, it will be time to hit the weights later tonight!

Note: I am almost out of Rag. I think I only actually have one dose left (today's). That is less days than the intended amount, but I can't change how much came in the container. Powder sort of mists away over time, I think. Anyway, I will do today's workout, post that, and then do an official write up for the conclusion of the log. Thanks again MST for helping support my training so that I can in turn support and evaluate your product!

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
7/19/07
*Day 34*

A simple weight workout:

Dead Lift: 325 x 5, 295, x 5, 260 x 5

Side Press: 75 x 5, 67 x 5, 60 x 5

Side press felt good, dead lift felt a little bit hard. Maybe I'm just a little detrained from missing last weight w/o. I am moving up in both regardless.

I am now officially out of Rag, to my dismay. I will post my final review shortly. Thanks again MST for the support. My gains look pretty good looking at the numbers!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Can't wait for the final review, man!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Thrall,

I have enjoyed your log along with emiliozapatas. You two guys are unique here at AM with your workouts and I am interested in the MST line.

Now after lurking alot on your log a suggestion. Super set inverted rows with your pushups and superset handstand holds with pullups. These combine exrecises that hit both push and pull in the same plane. I am going to be doing this very thing as I am going to back off the weights for awhile as I have had some joint over uses issues and I am going to focus on weighted walking, sled dragging, trie flipping and bodyweight exercises(I also have Dino Bodyweight training and a bunch of others really good ones!) But anyway good log and great approach.

Tell us how your body feels as far as joint aches or pains or lack of on your final write up.

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Thrall,

I have enjoyed your log along with emiliozapatas. You two guys are unique here at AM with your workouts and I am interested in the MST line.

Now after lurking alot on your log a suggestion. Super set inverted rows with your pushups and superset handstand holds with pullups. These combine exrecises that hit both push and pull in the same plane. I am going to be doing this very thing as I am going to back off the weights for awhile as I have had some joint over uses issues and I am going to focus on weighted walking, sled dragging, trie flipping and bodyweight exercises(I also have Dino Bodyweight training and a bunch of others really good ones!) But anyway good log and great approach.

Tell us how your body feels as far as joint aches or pains or lack of on your final write up.
Hey thanks for calling my attention to the other log. That guy has a crazy routine! I would love to do tire flipping, I just currently don't have anywhere to do it. Deadlifting is good too, so I will always include them. Your suggestion is a very good one, and I am considering it very seriously.

My review will be posted below.

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
The Final Review

I will preface my final thoughts on the MST stim free Ragnarok product with the official numbers. My exercises increased like this:

Pushups: 107-171 (64 rep increase)

Pullups:48-69 (21 rep increase)

Back Extensions: 42-73 (31 rep increase)

Freehand (Hindu) squat: 110-228 (118 rep increase!)

Wrestler's Bridge: 1 min.-1:45 min. (45 sec. increase)

Front Bridge: 25 sec.-1:27 min. (1 min. 2 sec. increase)

Leg Raise: 58-89 (31 rep increase)

Dead Lift: 295 x 5- 325 x 5 (30 lb.)

Side Press: 60 x 5-75 x 5 (15 lb.)

I also gained one pound of bodyweight while on this product (making me 185 lbs. as of the closure of this log). I must say that I am more than pleased with my results from this product and would recommend it as a pre workout supplement to anyone in the market for such things. My ONLY complaint was that I did not receive the full 40 servings that are advertised on the bottle. Again, powder mists away over time, so it really isn't a big deal, I understand.

In regards to the question about my joints, they feel better than ever. Bodybuilding training is a terror on joints, but so far this bodyweight training has made me feel superb. ESPECIALLY the hindu squats. I can tell that this is the single most important exercise anyone can do. People say squats are great, but until I did really high reps, I did not understand why. I feel that high repetition hindu squats are perhaps the most useful exercise I have ever done, and will do them (along with harder variations) for the rest of my life.

I want to again officially thank MST for supplying me the opportunity to try their product and log my results. I look forward to seeing what products the company comes up with in the future. Kudos!!:clap2:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the awesome log, man! Your style of training is very unique and sounds very intriguing. I wish you the best in whatever you plan on doing in the future. Your log was detailed, frequent, and to the point. What more could we have asked for? Once again, thanks for taking the time to do a log for us. It is GREATLY appreciated!