ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
MY STATS
Height: 6'2
Weight:222
BF%: 9.23%
Max Bench: 410 (about 3 years ago, raw, and at 205lbs) I had a complete tear of my left pectoral so heavy bar bench presses are done for me.
Max Squat: 565 (I havent done them in a while, because I train in a garage and we havent purchased another rack yet.)
Max Deadlift: 545

TRAINING
My training style changes a lot. I train off of instinct mostly. Im very aware of how my body reacts to different styles. I've done DC, HIT, High-Volume and currently, its a mix of high intensity and high volume. I wont be listing my planned workouts as they change so frequently, but I will be listing each workout I have and feelings on each exercise.

NUTRITION
Training Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 1cup slow oats, 1cup applejuice, 1cup water
10:50AM: (Preworkout) 2scoops WPI, .5cup slow oats, 2cups water
11AM-130PM: drinking 1gallon of water with flavored BCAAS)
1:45PM: (Postworkout) 2scoops Vitargo, 2scoopsWPI, 2cups water
4PM: 1cup brown rice, 10oz grilled chicken, .5cup blackbeans
6PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef
8PM: 10oz grilled chicken, handful of lowsalt cashews
10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Nontraining Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 2cups water
11AM: 10oz grilled chicken,
2PM: 2scoops WPI with water
4PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef
6PM: 2scoops WPI with water
8PM: 10oz grilled chicken, handful of lowsalt cashews
10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Basically, I go about 125-175gs of carbs on w/o days and under 50gs on nonw/o days. For a cut, I would normally do a carbcycling diet with a 2 day carbup on the weekends. However, Im much leaner than I am normally at this stage, so I will continue the my carb manipulation as listed above. The above diet is about 50-75gs less carbs per day than I had been doing before this log.

GOAL WITH THIS LOG
I really want to lean out as much as possible while maintaining strength and muscle. I hoping Pro-Anabol will help greatly with this as that is one of the main benefits that ecdy products claim.

STAPLE SUPPLEMENTS
9 caps of fish oils
800ius of VitE
2000mg of VitC
Wild Oil of Oregano(immune system and so much more)
wholefood Multi
AcaiJuice(antioxidants)
fruit/vegetable powder
Fasttwitch(c.free) preworkout only
Purple Wrath(3 servings per day)

DOSING PROTOCOL FOR THIS LOG
Pro-Anabol- 1 pill in AM and 1 pill in PM

DAY 1(May 31, 2007)
Chest
Flat Bar Press- 135x20, 205x29
Giant set of InclineFlye/InclinePress/FlatFlye/FlatBarPress- reps of 10/10/10/15 with 50s/85s/35s/135 and then reps of 10/10/10/31 with same weights.

Triceps
(This is my light tricep day. The bulk of my tricep work is done on Sundays workout)
Rope Pressdowns- warmup, 2 sets til failure followed by pumps(hands together)
Rope Extensions- 2 sets of 30
Dips- BWx20, BWx15(burnt out bad, dang)

Abs
Leg Throws(on RomanChair)- failure, then 12 kneeups
Very High Incline Situps on board- set of 30 with partner chopping the he** outta my stomach.(again, trying to integrate my MMA training into my bodybuilding routine)

Overall Impressions So Far
Obviously, nothing to note yet. I took my first cap this morning. Im looking forward to seeing how this goes. This is right in the middle of my 12 precontest type of summer cut and normally I'd have some crazy stack lined up, but since this is ALRI, I trust the solo-run will be plenty. Ive never used one of there products I didnt like, so Im very excited about this one. Tommorrow is Back/Deads/Legs/Traps!!! Update coming then....

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Back
Triset of DumbellPullover(oldschoolstyle)/ InclineDumbellRows/ BentDumbellRows- weights of 85/45s/45s x 10/15/15 and then last set with same weight for 21/20/17
WideMachineLatPulldown- 2sets of 15 with stack
UnderhandRowMachine- 2sets of 12
Triset of WidePulldowns(sitting on floor)/ StraightArmPulldowns/SeatedCableRows- reps of 15/15/failure

Legs
3 Giant sets of 10reps each on Legpress/LegExtension/CalfRaise/LegCurl

Deads
Last week of healing from back strain. Next week, Its on again!!!!!

Well, I dont know if its just a placebo or what, but Ive been in a really good mood the last 2 days. I dont even know if its supposed to do this or not, but hey, Ill take it whether its placebo or not. My vascularity is still really good and Im really hoping the drop in carbs and the addition of Pro-Anabol will take me to a level I've never been at before. My weight was 223.4 today which is up, but thats normally the case after a few days of higher carb intakes.

DAY 3
off day, Sunday will be arms. Update coming then....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lookin good bro! following along for sure, not too bad o stats too, gonna post any measurements?

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
GOAL WITH THIS LOG
I really want to lean out as much as possible while maintaining strength and muscle. I hoping Pro-Anabol will help greatly with this as that is one of the main benefits that ecdy products claim.
Youre 9% bodyfat and you want to lean out? What are you looking to get down to?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Ah yeah!!! The poopster is following my log. Thats good to know. As for measurements, Ill post them in the next few days for sure.

Youre 9% bodyfat and you want to lean out? What are you looking to get down to?
Honestly man, Im about where I wanted to be at already and Im still like 6 weeks pre-beach time. The RPM was amazing. I guess my main focus to try to increase my vascularity and maybe maintain weight. So I guess this will be more of a recomp after all.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
lookin good bro! following along for sure, not too bad o stats too, gonna post any measurements?
Ugab's stats are weak! He blames it on tearing a pec.:toofunny:

J/K Dude is a stud, I saw this at DA I didn't know you were testing it. Good luck. Still waiting on 3-AD lol?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes my brotha. I cannot wait to get my hands on some 3-AD. Also, thanks for the compliments. U da man!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on 3-AD lol?
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: NOT FUNNY!!!! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: NOT FUNNY!!!! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
I have to tease him about it. He and I were begging Brent to let us test it. He said I would do some cruel stuff for Brent if we could get it:fool2:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Lucky man running all these sick new supps!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont forget to copy your log to these forums as well

Log on BB.com - Anabolicbeast.com

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Ill make sure to do it this afternoon. I also have it on DA and CF.com.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4
Biceps
Incline Dumbell Curls- 30sx20, 50sx9, 50sx8, 30sx30
Standing Alternates- 3 sets of 30 with 35s(going for b.volume)
OneArm Preacher Curls- 30x15, 2sets til failure+partials with 35
Standing Hammer Curls- 2sets of 20 with 40s
Lying Reverse Cable Curls(an ALRI special)- again, I do these on almost every bicep day to really hit the peak, since my bicep heads are sooooo long. warmup, drop with reps of 8/15/51

Triceps
(My right elbow/tricep tie-in was killing me, so I took it easy.)
Rope Pressdowns- warmup, 2 sets til failure w/pumps
BW Dips- 2 sets of 25

Well, I still seem to be in a better mood, so maybe something in there is helping. Its still very early, so thats all I have to note so far.

DAYS 5/6
off days

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

Shoulders
Dumbell Press- 50sx20, 65sx20, 85sx16(I actually felt strong enough to try the 100's, but I my training partner didnt show so I went back down for a pump set) Drop of 65sx20/50sx15/40sx15
Front Raise- 3 sets of 15 with 40s
Supersets of 1Arm Side Laterals/Side Lateral Pumps- 25x15/35sx12 and then 30x15/45x22(whatta PUMP!!)

Traps
Bench Press Machine Shrugs- 2sets with stackx10(3second hold at top of each rep and 10th rep is held til failure..normally 1 minute)

Biceps
(These are only just pump ex's. My heavy day is on Sunday)
Cable Bar Curls- warmup, drop for 10/14/failure(34)
Rope Curls- 2 sets of 20
Lying Reverse Cable Curls- warmup, then drop of reps: 10/15/103(I love these for the peak and the pump they give)

Well, it seems to be kicking in pretty good now. I have a few veins that are new and several others that are more pronounced. Again, Im not the veiny type, so for me, this is big. My strength is elevated much yet, but my stamina has been amazing. I only had about 30-60 second rests tops with each exercise and I wasnt the least bit tired at the end. I feel great so far. No sides at all. Tom. is chest. Update then....

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

Chest
Flat Barbell Press- 135x10, 205x30(I've decided to start at 205 and hit a PR in reps on every weight all the way up to 410. When I feel my pec start to pull again, Ill stay at that weight until it stops hurting. My PR for 205 will be 34 when I hit that in a few weeks)
Incline Dumbell Flyes- 50sx20, 65sx10, 65sx11
Incline Dumbell Press- 65sx20, 85sx20, 100sx15 drop 85sx15

Triceps
(still hurting a little here, so I only did one exercise)
Incline Dumbell Extensions- 85x40, 100x43(Seriously, I cannot get my grip right on these. I think I can get the 120s for at least 50 if I get it down. Im also waiting on my new 160s to come in for these and one arm rows.I cant wait....)

Im still leaning out quite well. My mood and stamina is good. I think I upped my caffeine intake a little too high for todays workout, because I kept getting light-headed and dizzy. I feel fine now, so hopefully tommorrow will bring a more productive workout. Update following Legs/Deads/Back....

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

Back
One Arm Rows- 100x12, 120x26
Pulldown Trisets of Front/Back/Wide-Underhand- 3 sets w/10 reps each and failure on underhands
Straight-Arm Pulldowns- warmup, drop of 10/15/20
Deads- 135x10, 225x5, 315x5, 405x8, 315x14

Legs
Leg Extensions- 3 sets of 8 w/stack
Leg Press- 4 sets of 15 w/stack(again, crappy machine)
Calf Raise- 3 sets of 20 w/stack
Leg Curl- warmup, 2sets of 10 w/stack

My weight is down a few lbs and strength has been maintained. Vascularity continues to increase. I feel like my libido has been raised as well. My stamina is way up as well. Im really looking forward to seeing where this one takes me. Its only Day 9 and Im already seeing some results.

DAYS 10/11/12
All off days due to my stores inventory on Monday. I might try to squeeze in a workout on Monday though.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

HOLY HELL!! THAT WAS PROBABLY THE BEST WORKOUT IVE EVER HAD ON A CUT!

Biceps
Standing Barbell Curls- (buddy curls, you do a set, your partner does a set and the bar never stops moving) 85x20, 85x17, 85x14, 85x11, 85x8, 85x6, 85x9(failure at that point)
(On the 3rd set, 2 of my blisters started bleeding, so by the time this was finished, both my hands are bleeding pretty good.)
Incline Dumbell Curls-(buddy style) 35sx16(alternating), 35sx12(together), 35sx8(one at time, but this time we held the off arm in the up position while curling), 35sx4xfailure(this time, we did 4 reps for right, switched arms, then went back and did failure for both arms individually)
1Arm Spider Curls- (buddy method, again) 35x16, 35x12, 35x8, 35x11(rightarm) and 35x8(leftarm) both were til failure
Crossbody Hammer Curls- 40sx15, 40sx30(normally I go up to 85s and almost never below 50sx20, but I didnt have enough to even think about that kinda weight at this point)
Lying Reverse Cable Curls- warmup, 1 set of 101reps(failure w/rest/pause technique)

Triceps
Standing Barbell Overhead Extensions- (buddy style) 85x20, 85x16, 85x12, 85x8
Rope Pressdowns- warmup, 2 sets til failure followed by pumps(partials) til failure
Lat Machine Dips(again, getting creative here)- stack for 2 sets til failure

Overall Impresssions So Far
Well, I had stamina for days!!!! I mean, it was freakin unreal and I was running on like 3 hours of sleep. I really dont know where it came from. Im definately getting more vascular as well. I could really see every vein in my biceps. Its so freaking hard for me to get striations and now they're really popping, so Im liking so far. My weight was actually 1lb up today, but my waist seems to be down. My belt just felt kinda loose today. So far, So good!!!!!!!

DAY 13
off day

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13
(Well, I didnt think Id have time to work out today, but my old training partner had some spare time and I got off early, so we decided to get old school and bench for about a full hour. Here's how it went)

Chest
Flat Barbell Bench Press- 135x10, 185x6, 225x4, 255x15, 235x21, 205x32(Well Im satisfied with my reps on 235, so next week Ill be trying to get at least 18 on 245 and if I do, then Ill up 10 more pounds the next week)
Incline Dumbell Flyes/Incline Dumbell Press- 3 supersets of 10/12 with one set of 14 presses. After the bench press and the set of flyes, 65's were all I needed!!

First, I feel really strong and thats the main thing to note today. But, I had a damn migraine all night last night and most of this morning. A big dose of ibuprofen has helped slightly, but its really hard to work out productively in a 105degreee shed when your freaking head is throbbing. I was very suprised though. Once my adrenaline got going, I felt pretty strong. I havent done bench press consistently in probably 3-4 years, but its time to change that. I miss the feeling of getting under 305 and repping out with it like its nothing. Im going to be extra cautious this time, but Im not going to let my cutting be an excuse to go light. Im tired of it. My high on 305 is 12 I believe and 6 on 350. Once I beat those PRs, Ill go back to dumbells for a while. Currently, Flat presses make me very sore since its been so long since I really hit it hard on them. Tommorrow will be deads and back. Ill update afterwards....

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14
ended up being an off day

DAY 15
(I only had time for back today, so tom. will be legs/shoulders)

Back
(DISCLAIMER: My freaking biceps were so sore from 2 days ago that I had basically zero strength. It was actually good that I was training alone and unable to use free weights since my buddys garage is locked and he's out of town.)
Machine Rows- warmup, drop set of reps 10/12/15 then went to single arms for 17 each
Machine WidePulldowns supersetted w/ Machine ClosePulldowns- 2 sets of 12 each with stack
WidePulldowns supersetted with WideReverseGripPulldowns(sitting on floor, again my gym sucks and I have no machines in my garage I workout in)- warmup, 2 sets of 12/12 and hold for at least 30 seconds on last rep for intense stretch
Straight-Arm Pulldowns- warmup, drop set of 10/20/33(failure)

Well, my workout was only 45mins today and I felt kinda weak and discouraged when it was over. However, when I got home and took off my shirt, I noticed several new veins coming in my chest and that perked me up nicely. For me, this never happens, so Im very excited. My partner will be back tommorrow and shoulders/legs should be short, but very productive. Im really noticing quick recovery time in between sets and especially vascularity. My weight was up 2.3lbs for the start of this log today, and Im still leaning out, so its working like it should. Update coming tommorrow...

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16

Shoulders
Military Press(withCurlBar)- 85x30, 165x30, 205x12, 235x8
Dumbell Presses(just used as pump out set after barpresses)- 50sx31
Trisets of Seated(90degreeangle) SideLaterals/FrontRaises/SidePumps- 2 sets of 10/10/failure
1 superset of standing frontraises/lateral raises- only used 15lbs and did 15/15 going back and forth for a total of 60reps each.
Supersets of CableFrontRaises/CableLateralRaises- 2 sets of 20reps/20reps

Traps
MachineBenchPress Shrugs- stack for 10(3 sec hold at top of each rep and hold til failure on rep 10)
ReverseShrugs- same

Legs
2 GiantSets of LegPresses/LegCurl/LegExtensions/CalfRaises for 12 reps each

Deads
135x10, 225x6, 315x6, 405x4, 485x3(Its been a while since I got a good deadlift workout since I hurt my back not too long ago. However, considering Im on a cut and my layoff, I felf suprisingly strong on these today)

This was one hell of a 1hr and 15min workout. I had basically no rest. My time was so short that I pretty much supersetted everything, but my weights stayed pretty good. I have made a change in my diet, since I am now 4 weeks out from my beach trip. My carbs will now be 40-60 per day everyday unless I feel Im flattening out too much. I will be upping my fat intake and calorie count shouldnt drop but about 200 total per day. Im very lean right now. It seems that PA's main attributes are stamina and vascularity for me. I love to see new veins popping up and it seems to be happening regularly now, so Im loving it. Next week, my schedule will be screwed because of work, but no worries, I will be prepared. I will prepare my food for the week on Sunday and have plenty of RTDs(Isopures) in case of an emergency. My workouts will be moved to 6AM and I will very little sleep, but thats fine. You either want it or you dont. I want it and nothing will stop me from getting in the condition I want. Tomorrow is an off day. My next update will be on Sunday following Arm day....

DAY 17
off day

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
WOW! :jaw: that was all one day!!!

YOU are the man bro! I've notived some stamina increases also and vascularity. I was assuming however, that the vascularity was from RPM. May be a little of both!

6 AM...that's when I work out too! Have fun! :head:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18

Biceps
Barbell curls- buddy style(bar's never put down). 85x20, 85x17, 85x14, 85x11, 85x8, 85tilfailure(17)
One Arm Spider Curls- 25sx20, Drop w/same weight 35x12, 35x10, 35x8, 35x6, 20(pumps)xfailure
Crossbody Hammers- 2sets of 25 w/50s
Incline Dumbell Curls- Drop of 40sx10/30sx20/20sx30
Lying Reverse Cable Curls-warmup, drop of reps 8/12/53
Rope Curls- warmup, 2sets of 25

Triceps
Incline Dumbell Extensions- 85x20, 120x31, 120x27, 50x109
Overhead Bar Extensions- BuddyStyle - 85x30, 85x25, 85x20, 65x41
Rope Pressdowns- warmup, drop of reps 10/12/16 followed by pumps(with hands 2gether) til failure
Cable Rope Extensions- 2 sets of 20

Well, first let's start with Diet change. Over the last 3 days I kept my carbs around 50 or less each day and I really dried out nicely. My strength(suprisingly) didnt suffer at all. From here on out, I will be doing carbcylcing. I dont like changing my diet halfway through my log, but Im only one month out from the beach and I really want to be as lean as humanly possible. If I feel that Im losing it too fast, I will adjust. Today, I was at 222 even, so we'll see how the weight goes. I have something new to report today. All night(as I was sleeping) my 'unit' was ready to go. My girl actually asked me if I was dreaming about sex or something. Im starting to notice an increase in libido. I didnt think PA was even supposed to do that, but it seems to be doing something. Im looking better everyday. I love seeing new little veins popping up and I really noticed them today in my left bicep and my right delt/bicep tie-in area. Im really liking everything about this run so far. It hasnt been anything drastic, I've seen good improvements in several different areas. Its really making my cut easier than it should be. :woohoo:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAYS 19-21
off days. freaking work...

DAY 22
(I did back, biceps, and chest since Im only hitting the gym twice this week due to meetings at work)

Chest
Flat Bar Benchpress- 135x15, 185x10, 245x20(PR, like I stated earlier, Im going after a PR and everytime I hit it, Ill up the weight 10lbs the following week. I wont go up until a PR is hit. This is really my only option since my injury hampers my heavy lifting of chest)
Incline Flyes- 50sx20, 65sx15, 65sx12
Hi-Incline End2End Flyes- 2sets of 20 with 35s

Back
One Arm Dumbell Rows- 100x10, 120x26
One Arm Machine Rows- warmup, 2 sets til failure
Superset of WideFrontPulldowns/StraightArmPulldowns- 2 sets of 20/20

Biceps
Standing Alternate Dumbell Curls- 35s til failure(43, I think)
Lying Reverse Cable Curls- warmup, drop of reps 10/12/100
Standing Bar Cable Curls- warmup, drop of reps 10/20/30
Machine Preacher Curls- 1 set til failure with partials

So far, Im shocked at how good my strength is holding up. Also, the vascularity is better than ever. My mood and libido are both great and best part is, Im not losing muscle and Im gaining strength. My waist is still way smaller than it was even after my cut down to 209 2 years ago. I really have no complaints. Again, I'd really like to try the 4 cap dosage, but I dont feel it would be needed. My next update will be on Sunday and next week, my schedule will be back to normal...

DAYS 23/24
off days

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 25

Shoulders
Dumbell Press- 50sx20, 65sx20, 85sx15, 100sx7
Giant Set of LatRaise/FrontRaise/FrontPress/BackPress- 2 sets with 15 reps each
Seated Laterals- 2 sets of 20 w/25lbs
Standing Lateral Pumps- 2 sets w/50's til failure
FrontRaise(botharms)/LateralRaise(botharms)/FrontRaise(all reps with 1 arm before switching)/LateralRaise(all reps with 1 arm b4 switching)/Dumbell Presses- reps of 20/20/20/20/30 with only 15lbs.
(Basically, I tried to hit shoulders with a few heavy movements but mainly concentrated on blood volume. The pumps for this workout were phenomenal.)

Biceps/Triceps
(Just throwing in some ISO ex's after all my shoulder work was done. The meat of my arm workout will come later in the week)

Superset of CableCurls/BW dips- 3 sets of 20/25 with last set of dips going to 35.
Cable Rope Seated Tricep Extensions- warmup, stack for 31 reps(failure!!!)
Rope Bicep Curls- 2 sets of 20
Machine Preacher Curls- 1 set of failure and extended w/partials

Well, Im still really enjoying this product. PA is doing all its said to do and more in some areas. I still cant believe how many new veins I have and the stamina on such low carbs(right now, Im down to 50 or less per day with carb ups only when I feel I need them). My weight is at 222 today, so not much of a weight or strength decrease which means recomp is occurring. My waist is still down size. Oh yeah, I noticed several veins in my lats and my huge vein down the center of my right bicep is much more pronounced now. Yeah buddy!!!! Well, I hate that this has to end in 5 days, but its certainly been a good ride. Im not sure how my schedule will end up this week, but I do know that Chest is next. Ive hit 2 PRs in my last 2 chest workouts, and again, I havent been hitting Bar presses for a while now. Im very excited to see what I can do this week on chest. Ill be staying with my plan of a ten pound increase each week if I can continue with my PRs. My chart shows that my PR for 255 is 15, but Im thinking thats a little low. Im hoping for 17-19 reps and obviously, Ill die b4 I get any less than 16. 3 weeks left of prebeach cut. Its ON NOW!!!!

NOTE TO ALRI
Im testing RAGNORAK and cordygen5 next for MillenniumSports. I say you guys should go ahead and let me continue with Pro-Anabol and throw the 2 MS products in the mix after the solo run ends. Im not sure if MS would be cool with it or not, but I think I might could convince them and do you the huge favor of logging your product for another month. Ahh, Im such a great guy.

DAY 26
off day

DAY 27

Chest
Flat Barbell Press- 135x20, 185x15, 225x6, 255x18(PR BABY!!! YEAH BUDDY, LIGHTWEIGHT!!!), 185X41(not bad either)
Triset of HiIncline/LoIncline/Flat FLYES- 40s x 10each for 2sets

Triceps
Incline Dumbell Extensions- 85x20, 120x25(again, Im waiting on my 160's to get here to really test my tri's), burnout 50lbx101

I freaking shocked that Im continually hitting new PR's while having cut 30lbs and having little to now carbs each day. This is officially the best cutting experience I've ever had. My previous log was with RPM and now PA is working great as well. My cutter dream stack for next year will be RPM, AN's new anabolic(stimFreeRPM, kinda), P-Slin, AP, Pro-Anabol, ThryogenX(6caps dosage), RebReloaded(just to really dry out at the end of the stack) and maybe some MassFx or BAM to really get crazy good results. Again, this would be only once per year, and would break me to run that much yearround, but for my prebeach super stack, thats my dreamteam. Ok, back to the log, I hit a PR on bench AGAIN today. My waist is probably the smallest its ever been and Im at 223 today as opposed to 209 for last years cut. This means that I've put on at least a SOLID 14lbs in one year. For anybody thats been training a while, thats huge. These supplements that are coming out these days are really beginning to narrow the gap in my mind. I know most will disagree, but I have gotten more from 2 different nonhormonal stacks than I ever did with 'designers'. Man, I've got so many ideas for supplement stacks and even a few supp's Ill be making on my own. I've got a whole journal of just random things Ive thought of combining to really see some synergy. Basically, somebody just needs to let be a rep or something(hint, hint...) Seriously, though I've had no negative side effects and I cant wait for my next PA run which will probably be at double the dose. I will also be adding it to my "SUPER PCT" protocol that I normally use. Anyways, thanks again ALRI. 3 days left. Update coming tommorrow....

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 28
Biceps
Buddy Style Barbell Curls- 85 for reps 20/18/16/14/12/10/24
Incline Dumbell Curls- drop of 40sx10, 30sx20, 20sx30
Standing Alternates- 2sets of 12 w/40s
Crossbody Hammers- 2sets of 20 w/50s
Giant set of: InclineDumbell/SeatedDumbell/Barbell/SeatedDumbell Halves for reps of 10 on each of 2 sets.
Giand set of:
InclineDumbell/Barbell/Concentration/OneArmSpider Curls for reps of 10 on each(1 set).
1Arm Preacher Dumbell Curls- 2 sets til failure
Rope Machine Curls- 2 sets of 20
Lying Reverse Machine Curls- warmup, drop of reps 10/15/100

Well, as you can see, I felt like I could've curled for days today and I basically did. Stamina and pumps were both unbelieveable today. Update coming following tommorrows workout...

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 29
Back
1 Arm Dumbell Rows- 100x12, 120x24
Barbell Pullovers- 65x30, 115x15, 185x11
1 Arm Machine Rows- warmup, 2 sets of 15
Superset of WideFrontPulldowns(on floor)/StraightArm Pulldowns: 2 sets of 15/15
StraightArmPulldowns- drop of reps 10/15/201(holy motherfluffer!! I have no use of my hands or lower lat insertion point)

Well, I dont want it to end. Thats for sure. Again, stamina, stamina, and more stamina. My strength has been maintained and my vascularity has gotten much better with really no change in weight from day 1. This is definately my top ecdy product, but really its much more than just ecdy. Tom. will be my final day. Expect final thoughts within 2 or 3 days.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAYS 30
Legs
Deads- 135x20, 225x15, 315x6, 405x6
GiantSets of LegPress/LegCurl/LegExtension/CalfRaises for 12 reps each

Chest(light pump sets)
Supersets of InclineMachinePresses/PecDec- 3 sets of 20/15 and 3 sec hold at peak contraction on pecdecs
Cable Lying Straight Arm Pullovers- 2 sets of 20

Pumps were amazing. Im late for work, so full final review will be coming this weekend.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

STARTING/ENDING STATS
Starting Weight:222
Ending Weight: 223(+1lbs)
Starting BF%: 9.23%
Ending BF%: 8.97%(-.26%)
Strength: 3 new PRs on BenchPress

NUTRITION NOTES
Well, my diet was spot on. I kept my carbs around 40-60gs a day with a slightly higher intake on workout days. Im sure this contributed to my leaning out, but it is important to note that my vascularity(new veins, YES!!) and stamina were much better than the previous 6 or 7 times I've followed such a lowcarb cutting diet.

HOW I FELT THROUGHOUT
I really feel that PA improves mood. Normally I feel very fatigued and irritable when my carbs are so low, but I had almost none of those effects with this run. My libido seemed to be elevated slightly as well. Im not sure if PA is even supposed to do either of these, but Im sure it did for me. I normally like to just do my log and not pay any attention to what a product 'says' it will do, so I can give a fair evaluation with no bias.

OVERALL IMPRESSIONS OF MY PRO-ANABOL RUN
I loved it!!!!!! I had no negative sides. Im more veiny than ever. My weight ended up being one pound up with my bodyfat being slightly decreased. Thats huge!!! Ive never looked this good in my life. Im not saying that PA did all of this on its own. I am, however saying that PA helped this process greatly. It did what it was supposed to do: it SUPPLEMENTED my diet and training program and helped me to reach my goal. I loved that I was able to keep all my strength while being on such a drastic cut. My stamina was comparable to megadosed BCAAS or Cordygen5. I really felt that I could go for days on certain workouts.

MY RECOMMENDATIONS
First, try it solo. Also, it would be great for a recomp stack or as part of a solid PCT program. This is probably how I will use it next. Im also very interested in trying a double dose for a 30 day run.

TO ALRI
Thank you all very much!!! I was very impressed by your product as I have been from all of the ALRI line. I look forward to testing for you in the future. Im beach ready!!!!

NEXT UP FOR UGAB37
My beach trip is coming in about 9 days and then its bulking time. Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log bro. I'm glad the PA helped you to achieve what you were after. Go rock that beach! :head:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Great review, U! Nice results! :thumbsup:
Have fun at the beach!
:bb2: