skircus7; Inhibit-E/Reduce-XT Review---->

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

Strength (7/10) I did not have a huge jump in strength during my log, but I did set a few PR's. I went up 5lbs on most of my lifts, AND 30lbs on squats.

Endurance (8/10) I noticed that after the first week or so, my endurance went up considerably. Most of my workouts contain at least 2-3 supersets, so the boost in endurance was welcomed with open arms :D

Weight/muscle/BF (8/10) I gained 3 lbs in the 30 days on this stack. I also dropped water weight, so I may have gained 4lbs and lost a pound of water....which would give me a net 3lb gain. This stack would benefit those bulking or cutting. It looks like I lost a little bit of fat too....though I cant be sure of it, because I started working out my abs again during this log. I have a six pack again!

Libido (12/10) WOW :eek: Let's just say that my libido DID NOT go down during this log! Honestly, sometimes it was annoying.....for example, waking up EVERY night when you roll on your stomach.....or having a random boner on the elliptical (and having to flick your boys until they were numb).....ok....I did not go "limp" during my log....LOL

Acne (10/10) I had ZERO acne during my log....but I am not really the kind of person who gets pimples often, so I cant say whether or not my experience is the norm.

Sore joints (8/10) My elbows were a little sore during week 3, but other than that, I had no problems with sore joints.

Agression (10/10) My aggression was high.....VERY high during this log. If I started thinking about going to the gym, I got all excited and couldnt wait to start lifting. I never lost my temper though....It was weird how that worked, but I was very hyped/aggressive when I was lifting, but the rest of the day I was completely normal.

Overall Grade (9/10)

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Nice Very Nice! 9/10 thats pretty damn good! And you suck Mr. I have a 6 pac again!!! Im starting to get a 4 pac lol!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Nice Very Nice! 9/10 thats pretty damn good! And you suck Mr. I have a 6 pac again!!! Im starting to get a 4 pac lol!
Very nice! I had been really lazy and stopped working out my abs for about a year :eek: So it may be the fact that I started working them again....i dont know for sure.

You will no doubt get there if you keep working as hard as you are man.