Ironís ALRI Evolution Log (JW/BAM/PA/Restore)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. good log PI

2. I didnt notice much from JW, things for me really started to kick in when i was overlapping the BAM and restore....unfortunately Pro-A wasnt available when i used the evo stack.
    •   

3. Update 7/9:

Bodyweight Down to 208.
    I am most definitely holding more water than I am used to.

I had a small training injury on wednesday (back went out) that prevented me from going to the gym the ret of the week.

I am changing things up today. Starting a transitional program for the next few weeks. Just an average split with a little cardio thrown in. I will update later with the breakdown.

As far as the Stack is going, I am seeing limited benifit. JW was awesome, but since I stopped taking it, the BAM/PA overlap peroid hasn't seen to do all the much for me.

Only a few more days until I drop BAM and start Restore, I love 6-bromo..

4. 7/16

Random update:

I have begun taking Restore @ 3 caps per day and have boosted Pro-Anabol to 3 caps for a day for the remainder of the bottle.

I'm planning on giving my overall impression of the indvidual compounds and overlaps, as well as the entire stack within the last week.

Right now, I am feeling very nice. Pro-Anabol seems to give me a very nice overall feeling. I like it, I must say, I'll be sad to have ended the bottle...

My BW is back up to around 210...I'm still holding a little water, but not quite as much as with BAM...which leads me to believe that PA is slightly wet, but not very.

I look very good...muscularity, vascularity is extremely good...and as a suprise, seperation, especially in my legs, is getting better.

5. I forgot to mention...FnF, I'm getting a little chilly over here without my ALRI shirt...

...and if there is anyway you can shoot me over a bottle of JW or Restore instead of BAM, that would be amazing...
    •   

6. ...
    Last edited by PumpingIron; 07-16-2007 at 08:54 AM. Reason: double posted...

7. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I forgot to mention...FnF, I'm getting a little chilly over here without my ALRI shirt...

...and if there is anyway you can shoot me over a bottle of JW or Restore instead of BAM, that would be amazing...

Funny you say that ! Since most of the logs are about over Im shipping everyones t-shirt & BAM today actually ! HAHA I will see what I can do, I have alot of things to fulfill with the shipment thats coming today so ................ I will try !!!!!!

8. Sounds good. You're pretty awesome in my book.

9. I was bored tonight...so here are a few progress pics.
    Last edited by PumpingIron; 10-05-2007 at 08:54 AM.

10. Thick arms dude... you have bb'ing potential written all over you. Nice work..

I like the new sig too.

That gay baby blue hue in the avy has to go though.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    Thick arms dude... you have bb'ing potential written all over you. Nice work..

I like the new sig too.

That gay baby blue hue in the avy has to go though.
    blue is kinda my color..brings out my eyes.

12. wow.. same with me.

Better watch it or I'll start calling you "life partner" and Beelze will get angry.

Of course then I'll have to teach you how to enunciate "water" and "coffee", ........and "penis"

hijack terminated

13. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I was bored tonight...so here are a few progress pics.
    damn u are hot. no homo

14. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    damn u are hot. no homo

saying it a different way would sound non homo ish but "hot" is not something you say about another man. I can say Brad Pitt is a handsome guy or something like that but to say blah blah blah is hot? idk....
    now "hott" would be worse.

I definately agree with ubi, you have alot of potential PI, even guys with more experience lifting etc dont have that build. Your looking big and lean, i thought i was lean.......im alot bigger tho
    j.k.

15. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post

saying it a different way would sound non homo ish but "hot" is not something you say about another man. I can say Brad Pitt is a handsome guy or something like that but to say blah blah blah is hot? idk....

I definately agree with ubi, you have alot of potential PI, even guys with more experience lifting etc dont have that build. Your looking big and lean, i thought i was lean.......im alot bigger tho
    j.k.
    IDK, handsome still sounds kinda gay. And saying Brad Pitt is hot is more like a fact based on general consensus rather than opinion; you can say he's "hot" without coming off as a homo.

16. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    IDK, handsome still sounds kinda gay. And saying Brad Pitt is hot is more like a fact based on general consensus rather than opinion; you can say he's "hot" without coming off as a homo.
    good looking guy is the better term i think

17. okay, so basically I am a good looking guy, hot, handsome, a good looking guy...just to recap.

I appreciate it either way. I know none of you guys are hitting on me or anything...so all of them work.

PP, yea, I still need to get that first prolonged cycle under my belt and put on another 10-15 lbs before I am planning on stepping on stage in 08... and it's coming up and i'm getting excited as hell...

18. you got me curious....

no, not in that way

its bad when you can just type in the smileys.....

what you got planned, care to share?

19. ......
    Last edited by PumpingIron; 10-05-2007 at 08:53 AM.

20. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post

j.k.
    dude it was the girl in my avatar not I. i wouldnt call another bro hot. good looking handsome etc etc.

21. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    1-16 600mg Test E EW
    1-15 400mg EQ EW
    1-5 100mg Test P EOD
    15-18 100mg Test P EOD
    1-16 .25~.5mg Arimidex ED
    19-22 Toremifene 120/90/60/60
    gluck this looks solid. now i gotta google each and findout what they are cuz i dont know any of them haha.

22. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    you got me curious....

no, not in that way

its bad when you can just type in the smileys.....

what you got planned, care to share?
    LOL! Dude I laughed pretty hard at that one.. Ahhh... that was good.

23. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    1-16 600mg Test E EW
    1-15 400mg EQ EW
    1-5 100mg Test P EOD
    15-18 100mg Test P EOD
    1-16 .25~.5mg Arimidex ED
    19-22 Toremifene 120/90/60/60
    z'nice.... z'very nice.

I don't do steroids.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    z'nice.... z'very nice.

I don't do steroids.
    yea, me either.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lionelxxl: ALRI EVO Stack Log (JW+BAM+PA+Restore)
    By lionelxxl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 08:54 PM
  2. Bad Ass Kabuki's (ALR's JW/BAM/Restore) Log
    By kabuki in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 11:46 PM
  3. ***BAM!!!! Cervasa and The ALRI Evolution***
    By cervasa1977 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 10:10 PM
  4. Icon's Log (JW, BAM, AP)