Ironís ALRI Evolution Log (JW/BAM/PA/Restore)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. ...
    Last edited by PumpingIron; 07-16-2007 at 08:54 AM. Reason: double posted...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I forgot to mention...FnF, I'm getting a little chilly over here without my ALRI shirt...



    ...and if there is anyway you can shoot me over a bottle of JW or Restore instead of BAM, that would be amazing...


    Funny you say that ! Since most of the logs are about over Im shipping everyones t-shirt & BAM today actually ! HAHA I will see what I can do, I have alot of things to fulfill with the shipment thats coming today so ................ I will try !!!!!!

  3. Sounds good. You're pretty awesome in my book.
    •   
       


  4. I was bored tonight...so here are a few progress pics.
    Last edited by PumpingIron; 10-05-2007 at 08:54 AM.

  5. Thick arms dude... you have bb'ing potential written all over you. Nice work..

    I like the new sig too.

    That gay baby blue hue in the avy has to go though.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    Thick arms dude... you have bb'ing potential written all over you. Nice work..

    I like the new sig too.

    That gay baby blue hue in the avy has to go though.
    blue is kinda my color..brings out my eyes.

  7. wow.. same with me.

    Better watch it or I'll start calling you "life partner" and Beelze will get angry.

    Of course then I'll have to teach you how to enunciate "water" and "coffee", ........and "penis"

    hijack terminated

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I was bored tonight...so here are a few progress pics.
    damn u are hot. no homo

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    damn u are hot. no homo


    saying it a different way would sound non homo ish but "hot" is not something you say about another man. I can say Brad Pitt is a handsome guy or something like that but to say blah blah blah is hot? idk....
    now "hott" would be worse.


    I definately agree with ubi, you have alot of potential PI, even guys with more experience lifting etc dont have that build. Your looking big and lean, i thought i was lean.......im alot bigger tho
    j.k.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post


    saying it a different way would sound non homo ish but "hot" is not something you say about another man. I can say Brad Pitt is a handsome guy or something like that but to say blah blah blah is hot? idk....
    now "hott" would be worse.


    I definately agree with ubi, you have alot of potential PI, even guys with more experience lifting etc dont have that build. Your looking big and lean, i thought i was lean.......im alot bigger tho
    j.k.
    IDK, handsome still sounds kinda gay. And saying Brad Pitt is hot is more like a fact based on general consensus rather than opinion; you can say he's "hot" without coming off as a homo.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    IDK, handsome still sounds kinda gay. And saying Brad Pitt is hot is more like a fact based on general consensus rather than opinion; you can say he's "hot" without coming off as a homo.
    good looking guy is the better term i think

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    good looking guy is the better term i think
    I will agree with you on that. "______ looks good" is probably the least gay way of expressing your positive opinion of another guys appearance.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  13. okay, so basically I am a good looking guy, hot, handsome, a good looking guy...just to recap.

    I appreciate it either way. I know none of you guys are hitting on me or anything...so all of them work.

    PP, yea, I still need to get that first prolonged cycle under my belt and put on another 10-15 lbs before I am planning on stepping on stage in 08... and it's coming up and i'm getting excited as hell...

  14. you got me curious....

    no, not in that way

    its bad when you can just type in the smileys.....

    what you got planned, care to share?

  15. ......
    Last edited by PumpingIron; 10-05-2007 at 08:53 AM.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post


    saying it a different way would sound non homo ish but "hot" is not something you say about another man. I can say Brad Pitt is a handsome guy or something like that but to say blah blah blah is hot? idk....
    now "hott" would be worse.


    I definately agree with ubi, you have alot of potential PI, even guys with more experience lifting etc dont have that build. Your looking big and lean, i thought i was lean.......im alot bigger tho
    j.k.
    dude it was the girl in my avatar not I. i wouldnt call another bro hot. good looking handsome etc etc.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    1-16 600mg Test E EW
    1-15 400mg EQ EW
    1-5 100mg Test P EOD
    15-18 100mg Test P EOD
    1-16 .25~.5mg Arimidex ED
    19-22 Toremifene 120/90/60/60
    gluck this looks solid. now i gotta google each and findout what they are cuz i dont know any of them haha.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    you got me curious....

    no, not in that way

    its bad when you can just type in the smileys.....

    what you got planned, care to share?
    LOL! Dude I laughed pretty hard at that one.. Ahhh... that was good.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    1-16 600mg Test E EW
    1-15 400mg EQ EW
    1-5 100mg Test P EOD
    15-18 100mg Test P EOD
    1-16 .25~.5mg Arimidex ED
    19-22 Toremifene 120/90/60/60
    z'nice.... z'very nice.


    I don't do steroids.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    z'nice.... z'very nice.


    I don't do steroids.
    yea, me either.

  21. Hold on a sec......what's "steroids"? Is that anything like Hemrhoids?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  22. PumpingIron you are my goal. You're body comp, size, definition, build. It's my ultimate goal. Great job getting there man.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    PumpingIron you are my goal. You're body comp, size, definition, build. It's my ultimate goal. Great job getting there man.
    Thanks bro. But I still have a long way to go.

  24. nice cycle. might i suggest using 600mg eq instead <---yet another smiley typed in by memory <---another.

  25. PP, nope, 400mgs...it will get the job done...600mg next yea maybe.
  26. Final Rundown...


    Again, thanks ALRI for allowing me to test of your stack. Right now I'm cruising to the home stretch and only popping 3 restore a day.

    My weight, water and overall look has flucated a bit throughout the 10 weeks. But overall I think I've put on 5 solid pounds and a whole lot of strength. Heres a rundown of the individual supps/overlaps:

    JW (9/10): Amazing product, probably top two AI's I've ever used. I leaned out, while putting on weight and stregth. Most definitely a solid product.

    JW/BAM (8/10): I started holding onto some water. Strength was still increasing.

    BAM/PA (7/10): Water subdued a little but I didn't put on much weight during this time period and actually lost a litttle. Strength stayed constant or may have even decreased a little.

    PA/Restore (8/10): Began to put on a lb or two. Stregth has gone up slightly and I am leaning out. I'm a huge AI fan.

    Restore (9/10): Weight, stregth and overall appearance is coming along again. I feel like a million bucks. 6-bromo is another one of my favorite supps and it has always given me a happy demeanor.

    Overall Stack (8/10): There were highs and lows. Personal decisions hindered some potential gains, but thats life. I enjoyed this stack and would recommend all of it to anyone who asked. I would have liked to have seen some better gains off of PA and BAM but I thoroughly enjoyed everday on Restore and Jungle Warfare.

  27. Nice review PI. Just curious on the Test cycle your planning. This is your first test cycle correct? Sorta wondering why your mixing 3 different tests...I guess that goes against the "recommended" first injectable cycle around here.

    You obviously know what your doing, which is why I am curious.

    Also I am assuming no HCG during cycle?

  28. Trav, yea, i know...and I will probably catch some flack for it. It goes against some of what i've said...

    First off, it's 2 different kinds of test and then EQ...test is test though and using prop or enan, the only difference really is the ester length.

    2nd, I am really concerned with bloating, as i am a narcissistic bastard, and the low dose of EQ will help me out with that.

  29. As for the HCG, i was talking to SS about that and I'm hoping it's not going to be needed as this shouldn't be too suppressive.

    I am thinking about it though.

  30. I will say that I like how your using the Test P to kickstart vs an oral. Just like you said they are both test. There is a discussion on another board about discontinuing an oral 4-5 weeks into a cycle. Seems like some experienced guys believe that your going to experience sides by suddenly dropping an oral at week 5.

    The only problem is pinning prop on your first cycle...or pinning that much for that matter. Are you going to log this?

    It's sorta been my understanding that a 16 week cycle like that would shut you down enough to warrant HCG. Then again SS knows a hell of a lot more than me.

  31. PI, EQ isn't going to "help with bloating" at all. You will have more vascularity, but won't stop bloating. An AI would help with bloating, although Bold is does help with aesthetics..

    You will be suppressed using exogenous hormones regardless, but suppression is more of a concern IMHO as the cycle goes on.. so duration is something to definitely consider, and HCG will obviously be of a benefit here. PM me at the other board and we'll talk more about this.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    PI, EQ isn't going to "help with bloating" at all. You will have more vascularity, but won't stop bloating. An AI would help with bloating, although Bold is does help with aesthetics..

    You will be suppressed using exogenous hormones regardless, but suppression is more of a concern IMHO as the cycle goes on.. so duration is something to definitely consider, and HCG will obviously be of a benefit here. PM me at the other board and we'll talk more about this.
    Yea...I hear ya about the EQ not getting rid of bloat. I misspoke.

    I know all A A S will shutdown HPTA, and I understand that duration is a definite concern, but I guess the fact that I'm not planning on using HCG could be due to my naiveness.


    Travis, SS actually suggested HCG...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. lionelxxl: ALRI EVO Stack Log (JW+BAM+PA+Restore)
    By lionelxxl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 08:54 PM
  2. Bad Ass Kabuki's (ALR's JW/BAM/Restore) Log
    By kabuki in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 11:46 PM
  3. ***BAM!!!! Cervasa and The ALRI Evolution***
    By cervasa1977 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 10:10 PM
  4. Icon's Log (JW, BAM, AP)
    By iconocin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 03:20 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Log in
Log in