Ironís ALRI Evolution Log (JW/BAM/PA/Restore)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    Iron, what type of cardio do you recommend? I have heard fasted before, and HIIT, and many others... In any opinions?
    Well, I don't do cardio. Except the 5 minutes of slow bike work I do to warmup before training.

I believe in slow sustained cardio, especially in the morning. That is, when I used to do it, and when I will start doing it again... just thinking of it makes me sad.

2. Quick update...

I feel great. My mood is sky high. Things that would piss me off a week ago just...well...don't

And I'm 1lb. to 206.
    •   

3. Looks solid PI.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    Looks solid PI.
    Whats up bud...jump over to my training log in one of the forums...look at how weak I am...

I'm gonna shoot you a PM in a bit, so keep an eye out for it.

5. Hey guys...not the best weekend. Personal/Family issues.

Diet was outta wack, sleep was messed up.

Stuck with the supplementation and was able to get a workout in Monday. It wasn't the best.

My BW is up to 207~8...and I look decent, so maybe it's not all bad.

I'm going to be able to eat well this week, until I head to NC. And I will try and eat well down there too, atleast the best as I can. I'll get to workout with one of my boys that I haven't seen in a bit, so I have my fingers crossed for Friday's workout.
    •   

6. pssh I barely worked out since I got that food poisoning. You're doing far better than I my friend.

7. Thanks Ubi...never had food poisoning but i've seen a few friends turn white from it and head to the ER...can get pretty scare when your body just wants to get everything out as quickly as possible.

What'd you eat?

On another note...I had a pretty good workout yesterday. Intensity really wasn't there but I made myself get through it and I had a much better Tuesday workout than last...

8. keep it up kidd

9. It's been a while, huh?

Heres an update:

-Started BAM @ 2 caps/day yesterday.
    -BW is at 207~8
    -Even after eating like garbage this weekend while I was on vacation in NC, I look pretty good.

...I'm back in the gym today, sun burn and all.

-No negative sides whatsoever.
    -Mood is still absolutely stellar.

10. Update (6/22):

BW is up to 209~210
    I am very hyped up about this!!!
    I haven't seen those numbers on the scale in a LONG time.

Sleep has been great all but last night. I woke up not refreshed. I'm hoping this is just a fluke though.

Workouts are going great, again all but yesterday were I had a severe lack of energy. Again, I am hoping this is a fluke.

Other than this, no bad sides.

Muscle bodies are fuller, vascularity is about the same.

Lifts are slowly creeping up.

...will update again soon.

11. just noticed your log. interested to see the result of the pro-anabol. I was one of the JW/BAM/Restore testers and loved the clean side free results. definetly up for giving this a try a few months down the road.

12. Quick update on my physical stats...either click on my training log in my sig and read through it...

or click here to go straigh to my stats
    Iron's Training Log

13. Update (6/26):

I am into my 4th week now.

I am up to 210~11 lbs

I am holding quite a bit more water. I am attributing this to the BAM. Nothing really major, I am just carrying more water than I am used to.

14. Update (7/2):

Final rundown of JW:
    I love this stuff. Mood was stellar. I was stronger and bigger on it. My workouts were amazing. I didn't begin to hold any excess water until I started BAM.

Overall: 9/10...it was that good.

Currently taking 1 BAM and 1 Pro-Anabol with meals 1 and 5.

I am still sitting at 210lbs with a little extra water. No big changes with the first week of PA.

I will update again soon.

15. i like the JW for sure as well. BAM didn't seem to do much for me. like to see how it works with the Pro-Anabol however.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

16. good log PI

17. I didnt notice much from JW, things for me really started to kick in when i was overlapping the BAM and restore....unfortunately Pro-A wasnt available when i used the evo stack.

18. Update 7/9:

Bodyweight Down to 208.
    I am most definitely holding more water than I am used to.

I had a small training injury on wednesday (back went out) that prevented me from going to the gym the ret of the week.

I am changing things up today. Starting a transitional program for the next few weeks. Just an average split with a little cardio thrown in. I will update later with the breakdown.

As far as the Stack is going, I am seeing limited benifit. JW was awesome, but since I stopped taking it, the BAM/PA overlap peroid hasn't seen to do all the much for me.

Only a few more days until I drop BAM and start Restore, I love 6-bromo..

19. 7/16

Random update:

I have begun taking Restore @ 3 caps per day and have boosted Pro-Anabol to 3 caps for a day for the remainder of the bottle.

I'm planning on giving my overall impression of the indvidual compounds and overlaps, as well as the entire stack within the last week.

Right now, I am feeling very nice. Pro-Anabol seems to give me a very nice overall feeling. I like it, I must say, I'll be sad to have ended the bottle...

My BW is back up to around 210...I'm still holding a little water, but not quite as much as with BAM...which leads me to believe that PA is slightly wet, but not very.

I look very good...muscularity, vascularity is extremely good...and as a suprise, seperation, especially in my legs, is getting better.

20. I forgot to mention...FnF, I'm getting a little chilly over here without my ALRI shirt...

...and if there is anyway you can shoot me over a bottle of JW or Restore instead of BAM, that would be amazing...

21. ...
    Last edited by PumpingIron; 07-16-2007 at 09:54 AM. Reason: double posted...

22. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I forgot to mention...FnF, I'm getting a little chilly over here without my ALRI shirt...

...and if there is anyway you can shoot me over a bottle of JW or Restore instead of BAM, that would be amazing...

Funny you say that ! Since most of the logs are about over Im shipping everyones t-shirt & BAM today actually ! HAHA I will see what I can do, I have alot of things to fulfill with the shipment thats coming today so ................ I will try !!!!!!

23. Sounds good. You're pretty awesome in my book.

24. I was bored tonight...so here are a few progress pics.
    Last edited by PumpingIron; 10-05-2007 at 09:54 AM.

25. Thick arms dude... you have bb'ing potential written all over you. Nice work..

I like the new sig too.

That gay baby blue hue in the avy has to go though.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    Thick arms dude... you have bb'ing potential written all over you. Nice work..

I like the new sig too.

That gay baby blue hue in the avy has to go though.
    blue is kinda my color..brings out my eyes.

27. wow.. same with me.

Better watch it or I'll start calling you "life partner" and Beelze will get angry.

Of course then I'll have to teach you how to enunciate "water" and "coffee", ........and "penis"

hijack terminated

28. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I was bored tonight...so here are a few progress pics.
    damn u are hot. no homo

29. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    damn u are hot. no homo

saying it a different way would sound non homo ish but "hot" is not something you say about another man. I can say Brad Pitt is a handsome guy or something like that but to say blah blah blah is hot? idk....
    now "hott" would be worse.

I definately agree with ubi, you have alot of potential PI, even guys with more experience lifting etc dont have that build. Your looking big and lean, i thought i was lean.......im alot bigger tho
    j.k.

30. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post

saying it a different way would sound non homo ish but "hot" is not something you say about another man. I can say Brad Pitt is a handsome guy or something like that but to say blah blah blah is hot? idk....
    now "hott" would be worse.

I definately agree with ubi, you have alot of potential PI, even guys with more experience lifting etc dont have that build. Your looking big and lean, i thought i was lean.......im alot bigger tho
    j.k.
    IDK, handsome still sounds kinda gay. And saying Brad Pitt is hot is more like a fact based on general consensus rather than opinion; you can say he's "hot" without coming off as a homo.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lionelxxl: ALRI EVO Stack Log (JW+BAM+PA+Restore)
    By lionelxxl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 09:54 PM
  2. Bad Ass Kabuki's (ALR's JW/BAM/Restore) Log
    By kabuki in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 12:46 AM
  3. ***BAM!!!! Cervasa and The ALRI Evolution***
    By cervasa1977 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 11:10 PM
  4. Icon's Log (JW, BAM, AP)