Ironís ALRI Evolution Log (JW/BAM/PA/Restore)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Nice log But where are all the nudes you promised me

I said I would post them up after you did. Don't you remember?

2. Plsu I'm basically naked in my avatar...you can't prove otherwise.
    •   

3. Iron, is there any way that I can get a generalization of how many working sets and rep rang, because I think I am going to steal that 2-on 1-off routine of yours. Its just with the amount of exercises per body part on here I want to make sure that I am not overdoing it.

thanks again man
    Armed to the teeth.

4. I walk on a thin line with overtraining myself....

As far as rep scheme goes...

Most are 3 sets...8 reps, 8 reps, 4-6 reps

Both Presses have a warmup set of 12, a set of 8,6,2, then a drop set without any rest of another 4.

Then with shrugs I will do 4 sets, all heavy...8,8,8,6

concentration curls I pyramid, 5 sets of 8.

5. sweet... I am starting today I think I should be fine I am not usually too prone to overtraining.

thanks alot man
    Armed to the teeth.
    •   

6. anytime.

7. I just wanted to say that for the rest of this log, I would like the conversation to revolve around training, diet and supplementing, more specifically supplementing with ALRI products.

I mean 2 pages and I just started today...?...

8. hey hey well looky here..

Daddy likey..I'm in

9. Iron, I promise this will be my last post on my routine. I just wanted to Iron out all the kinks. I have made a few adjustments in it better fit me.

1 - I switched the bi's and tri's up, after I finish chest my tris are done.

2 - I have took out some of the excersises, because my stamina is def. not up to your level yet.

Here it is...

2 on - 1 off
    (Calves and Abs on all workout days)
    1) Chest/Bi:
    Flat Bench (4 x 8,6,4, drop set of 6)
    Incline Bench (4 x 8,6,4, drop set of 6)
    Cable Crossover (3 x 8-10)
    Preacher Curls (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    Concentration Curls (5 x 8)
    Hammer Curls (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    C/Seated Raises
    A/Decline Situps

Legs:
    Leg Press OR Squat (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    Stiff Leg Dead Lift (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    Good Mornings (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    Leg Extension (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    Leg Curl (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    C/Raises on Leg Press
    A/Hanging Leg Raise

3) OFF

4) Back/Tri:

Wide Grip Pulls (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    Cable Rows (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    Iso. Lat Pulldowns (cable) (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    DB Row (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    Weighted Dips (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    Kickbacks (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    Cable Pressdown (1 pulley) (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    C/Machine raises
    A/Swiss Ball

5) Delt/Trap/Forearm:
    DB OR BB Military Press (4 x 8,6,4, drop set of 6)
    Side Lateral Raises (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    Front Lateral Raises (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    BB Shrug (4 x 8,8,8,6)
    Upright Row (3 x 8,8,4-6)
    Wrist Curls on Preacher (Extension/Curl with no rest in between) (3 x 15)
    C/Seated Raises (1 leg)
    A/Modified crunch on bench

6)OFF

REPEAT

Let me know what you think, I figured the colors might make it a little more appealing to actually look through.

Again, I wanted to thank you for all the help, and also give you back your thread.
    Armed to the teeth.

10. I love talking about training man...don't sweat that. I meant off topic stuff, ya know? Just to keep the log filled with some substance....

But I like it. I used to do Bis with Chest and Tris with Back...

Let me know how it works out for ya.

11. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I love talking about training man...don't sweat that. I meant off topic stuff, ya know? Just to keep the log filled with some substance....

But I like it. I used to do Bis with Chest and Tris with Back...

Let me know how it works out for ya.
    In other words, Pumping Iron does not was this log to turn into something like Chad`s 5 step program to being a monster. Step 3: TREN

12. alright thanks Iron, I will be here and I am looking forward to seeing great results in this log.
    Armed to the teeth.

13. quick update....cuz im pissed. I bought a sweet pill holder from REI that holds a week worth of all my supplements and lost it. So there goes a week of jungle warfare.

i can't understand what happened to it...im pissed.

14. Chad's log is boss fwiw.

PI, how are your calories looking? Above or below maintenance? I assume your running this to gain mass but I noticed you seem to be relatively lean throughout your last couple of logs.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Chad's log is boss fwiw.

PI, how are your calories looking? Above or below maintenance? I assume your running this to gain mass but I noticed you seem to be relatively lean throughout your last couple of logs.
    Food for thought: How many calories above maintanence (if any) are necessary to build musclemass?

16. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    quick update....cuz im pissed. I bought a sweet pill holder from REI that holds a week worth of all my supplements and lost it. So there goes a week of jungle warfare.

i can't understand what happened to it...im pissed.

I thought JW was an anti-estrogen.

J/K bro!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Food for thought: How many calories above maintanence (if any) are necessary to build musclemass?
    Isnt that different for everyone? If not, please tell me and I will eat that amount

18. As most people are striving for the ever infamous "lean" bulk, 500 calories above maintenance is what I usually aim for. This puts me at about 3,500 above maintenance for week.

If you want to gain body weight, you must consume more calories than you burn. One pound of body weight is roughly equivalent to 3500 calories, so eating an extra 500 calories per day will cause you to gain one pound a week.
    Armed to the teeth.

19. I don't know if it will cause you to gain 1lb per week, but it does make for a pretty nice recomp effect.

I take in somewhere around 3500~3700 cals per day. I'd like to put on a few more lbs before August. I'm going to be doing some fun stuff that month...

But yea, I like to stay lean, sub 10% always. This will be no different.

20. Oh, and I realized that since there are 2 extra days of JW in the bottle and I only had enough through sunday in the case, that I actually only lost 3 days of JW...it still blows but what can ya do?

Quick update (day 3):

Nothing really to report about JW, but my new routine is killing me. I feel to the floor after my 3rd exercise out of 4...

21. sounds good Iron...that routine looked pretty brutal. i am sure once the jungle warfare starts to really kick in, your recovery and stamina will be through the roof.

also what macro breakdown do you usually go with - 40/40/20? Just curious...
    Armed to the teeth.

22. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    also what macro breakdown do you usually go with - 40/40/20? Just curious...

He said 55/35/20 earlier, but that equals 110.

JP

23. Usually 50/35/15...

24. Quote Originally Posted by r6samson View Post
    He said 55/35/20 earlier, but that equals 110.

JP
    I can't add...sorry.

My post above plus some previous thread I've posted my exact diet and macro breakdown.

I can find the link if you guys want.

25. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I can't add...sorry.

My post above plus some previous thread I've posted my exact diet and macro breakdown.

I can find the link if you guys want.

Ha, it's cool. I just figured it was like your overall outlook on life and always gave 110%.

JP

26. Also, since you are sub 10% bf right now, did you ever do a cut to get down that low and then just lean bulk after that? The reason I ask is because I want to take that same approach and stay lean, but the only thing is I am holding a little extra bf around the stomach area from beer drinking , that I have since stopped. So if I just start eating clean now will this problem take care of itself, or should I cut first then start from scratch?

I hope that all made since...

My stats are 6'0 185lb. ~ 13%bf <-guesstimation
    Armed to the teeth.

27. Well, you're not heavy. 185 is a nice weight if you carry it well. If I were you, I wouldn't cut. I'd just eat clean, lift hard, and maybe throw in a day or two of cardio per week.

I never cut. Not yet in my entire life. I will though soon though. 220lbs by the end of the year and then cutting back to light-heavy early next year. At least that is the goal.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Isnt that different for everyone? If not, please tell me and I will eat that amount
    Hahaha. That was a rhetorical question. But yeah, it varies by person, and it varies even more when you're 'chemically enhanced'. Don't think of anabolics as building muscle so much as increasing the chances that excess calories are stored as muscle. That being said, you can still put on a significant amount of mass and not gain that much bodyfat.

29. PI, keep it up

30. Iron, what type of cardio do you recommend? I have heard fasted before, and HIIT, and many others... In any opinions?
    Armed to the teeth.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lionelxxl: ALRI EVO Stack Log (JW+BAM+PA+Restore)
    By lionelxxl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 09:54 PM
  2. Bad Ass Kabuki's (ALR's JW/BAM/Restore) Log
    By kabuki in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 12:46 AM
  3. ***BAM!!!! Cervasa and The ALRI Evolution***
    By cervasa1977 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 11:10 PM
  4. Icon's Log (JW, BAM, AP)