IntraXcell (Beta-Alanine) Sponsored Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    DAY 27: BACK Workout

So today was the last back workout that I logged for this, and it was definitely a good one. I did some DB Rows after starting with my usual deadlifts. Threw in some Lat Pulldowns, Low Rows, Back Extensions and a few isolation DB moves. The thing I'm noticing is that after finishing about a set of 10 or so reps, I'll put the weights down and push out two more which is great.

DAY 28: Off-Day

DAY 29- CHEST

Today was the chest day yet again. Sticking to the same routine of Flat and Decline Barbell Bench, with Dumbbell work on incline, shoulders and the inner pecs. Also did a bit of cable crossovers and forward leaning dips. Nothing to note about this last workout, except that I was really focussed on giving it a good effort but didn't feel any large differences.

DAY 30- Lower Body

Did the same leg routine as the last few workouts (See above). I still had that extra pump or two at the end of my sets, which are killer for getting some DOMS even with my usual post-workout nutrition. If I push myself for those extra 2 reps, the next day I'll definitely feel it which I like.
    Good honest log. thanks for writing your thoughts. Very appreciated because I like BA

2. Final Review/Comments

After taking the Beta-Alanine for 30 days, I started noticing extra endurance towards the end of the log but nothing too amazing. I bought some bulk BA powder and continued this for the previous 10 days, and I have noticed a little bit of extra endurance in some of my sets but not a huge impact.

For me, Beta-Alanine might let me throw in a few extra reps at the end of a set or two, which is often all it takes to get that extra burn and lets me feel the workout the next morning.

It was always quite fun when somebody asked me what I was doing, when taking "The Blue Pill", and 3 caps before and after a workout was painless. No issues with taste/swallowing, just your regular pills.

Recommendation: Adding this to your supplements might be worth it, atleast once. You might find you get a few extra reps out of your sets, or this might be useful for people that like doing interval training. I found it started helping me on my sprints a bit towards the end, my 30s intervals seemed to become easier.
    The price of $28/month might be a bit steep to put it on everybody's supp list, but if you feel intrigued by it cost isn't overly prohibitive. If you do choose to add it to your regime, I recommend going for more than just 30 days, I'd say a 2 month cycle atleast, so you can boost your CARN levels and then enjoy the effects.

Once again, I want to thank Athletic Edge Nutrition for letting my try IntraXCell, and if anybody has any questions/wants any more details feel free to post your Q here or PM here.

Cheers,
    Steve
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Final Review/Comments

After taking the Beta-Alanine for 30 days, I started noticing extra endurance towards the end of the log but nothing too amazing. I bought some bulk BA powder and continued this for the previous 10 days, and I have noticed a little bit of extra endurance in some of my sets but not a huge impact.

For me, Beta-Alanine might let me throw in a few extra reps at the end of a set or two, which is often all it takes to get that extra burn and lets me feel the workout the next morning.

It was always quite fun when somebody asked me what I was doing, when taking "The Blue Pill", and 3 caps before and after a workout was painless. No issues with taste/swallowing, just your regular pills.

Recommendation: Adding this to your supplements might be worth it, atleast once. You might find you get a few extra reps out of your sets, or this might be useful for people that like doing interval training. I found it started helping me on my sprints a bit towards the end, my 30s intervals seemed to become easier.
    The price of $28/month might be a bit steep to put it on everybody's supp list, but if you feel intrigued by it cost isn't overly prohibitive. If you do choose to add it to your regime, I recommend going for more than just 30 days, I'd say a 2 month cycle atleast, so you can boost your CARN levels and then enjoy the effects.

Once again, I want to thank Athletic Edge Nutrition for letting my try IntraXCell, and if anybody has any questions/wants any more details feel free to post your Q here or PM here.

Cheers,
    Steve
    Thannks for the log!

4. Thanks for the generous final comments! Glad to hear the IXL did all that it was supposed to for you
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Tropinol XP Beta Test Sponsored Log
    By Jcweinsx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 03:18 PM
  2. Mfx max str + JW + green mag + beta alanine bulking log
    By nephilim666 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 05:27 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 02:03 AM