IntraXcell/Steeledge - The Gift of AEN - AnabolicMinds.com
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

IntraXcell/Steeledge - The Gift of AEN

  1. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Rep Power
    2334

    IntraXcell/Steeledge - The Gift of AEN


    Goals-

    * To provide a clear, accurate depiction of the effects, trials and tribulations of said products.
    * To use said free supplements to aid my physical development, increase endurance, cardiovascular health, muscle gain/retention, fat loss.
    * Provide an unbiased review at the end of the log, summarise the effects, monitor the progress.


    Day 1- Overview.
    Today was rugby practice, i ran for over an hour and felt good, not continuous running but more burst training with some sprints and forward backward and lateral movements. I felt the "tingling" sensation spoke of by users, but oddly only on the top of my head like a little tingly hat. My breathing was good, my energy levels were good, but today is day 1, lets see what the future holds. I am taking pics tonight along with - Weight and measurements.

    Product thoughts- What does a good workout look like.

    Steeledge -

    Taste - was surprisingly refreshing and resembled a low sugar juice. I really liked it and another rugger had a sip and said it was good!

    Mixability - Easily mixed, stayed mixed, little to no settling.

    Energy - I cleaned my house after rugby, so yeah i had energy. I slept poorly bc of caffeine to close to bed, i seem to have a sensitivity to caffeine as 200mg 6 hours before bed makes me have a paraniod restles sleep.

    Recovery - We'll see about this soon enough.

    Bloat - None!! felt like a hydrating drink, hard to explain but sometimes a Pre WO drink just sits in your belly.

    Performance - To be monitored.


    IntraXcell -

    Endurance - to be monitored.

    Muscle burn - little currently, hypertrophy and cardio training may give more feedback as this workout was rather mild.

    Recovery - To be monitored.

    Muscle gains - To be monitored.

    Fat loss - To be monitored.

    Mood - To be monitored.

    Thanks to the AEN guys for the product, AEN is found among other place at Nutraplanet and is curently on sale for anyone interested in Pre WO and or beta alanine/carnosine product.


  2. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2990

    good luck swg

    •   
       

  3. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Board Sponsor
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    342

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Goals-

    * To provide a clear, accurate depiction of the effects, trials and tribulations of said products.
    * To use said free supplements to aid my physical development, increase endurance, cardiovascular health, muscle gain/retention, fat loss.
    * Provide an unbiased review at the end of the log, summarise the effects, monitor the progress.


    Day 1- Overview.
    Today was rugby practice, i ran for over an hour and felt good, not continuous running but more burst training with some sprints and forward backward and lateral movements. I felt the "tingling" sensation spoke of by users, but oddly only on the top of my head like a little tingly hat. My breathing was good, my energy levels were good, but today is day 1, lets see what the future holds. I am taking pics tonight along with - Weight and measurements.

    Product thoughts- What does a good workout look like.

    Steeledge -

    Taste - was surprisingly refreshing and resembled a low sugar juice. I really liked it and another rugger had a sip and said it was good!

    Mixability - Easily mixed, stayed mixed, little to no settling.

    Energy - I cleaned my house after rugby, so yeah i had energy. I slept poorly bc of caffeine to close to bed, i seem to have a sensitivity to caffeine as 200mg 6 hours before bed makes me have a paraniod restles sleep.

    Recovery - We'll see about this soon enough.

    Bloat - None!! felt like a hydrating drink, hard to explain but sometimes a Pre WO drink just sits in your belly.

    Performance - To be monitored.


    IntraXcell -

    Endurance - to be monitored.

    Muscle burn - little currently, hypertrophy and cardio training may give more feedback as this workout was rather mild.

    Recovery - To be monitored.

    Muscle gains - To be monitored.

    Fat loss - To be monitored.

    Mood - To be monitored.

    Thanks to the AEN guys for the product, AEN is found among other place at Nutraplanet and is curently on sale for anyone interested in Pre WO and or beta alanine/carnosine product.
    Good to see, everything finally got to you.

    I really like your layout, very easy to follow, stick with it.

    A few of your comments were spot on about SteelEdge. It is VERY easy on the stomach and does NOT cause the usual GI distress/bloat or running to the bathroom as so many other PreWO products do.


    Regarding your caffeine sensitivity, I would suggest utilizing the AEN dosage timing tip and try and lower your dose to half to three quarters of a scoop, when taking it close to bedtime.

    We flavored SE with all natural colors and flavors, so it should have a very light and refreshing citrus flavor profile.



    Great start!

  4. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    646

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Goals-

    * To provide a clear, accurate depiction of the effects, trials and tribulations of said products.
    * To use said free supplements to aid my physical development, increase endurance, cardiovascular health, muscle gain/retention, fat loss.
    * Provide an unbiased review at the end of the log, summarise the effects, monitor the progress.


    Day 1- Overview.
    Today was rugby practice, i ran for over an hour and felt good, not continuous running but more burst training with some sprints and forward backward and lateral movements. I felt the "tingling" sensation spoke of by users, but oddly only on the top of my head like a little tingly hat. My breathing was good, my energy levels were good, but today is day 1, lets see what the future holds. I am taking pics tonight along with - Weight and measurements.



    Thanks to the AEN guys for the product, AEN is found among other place at Nutraplanet and is curently on sale for anyone interested in Pre WO and or beta alanine/carnosine product.
    Very nice start to your log SWG I also get the "tingly" feeling on my head, like my hair itches....and my ears tingle as well It certainly a weird feeling at first, but you just might come to love it!

    Looking forward to this log!

  5. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Rep Power
    2334

    I have purchased another container of Steeledge and two more containers of IntraXcell as the studies suggest carnosine levels continue to rise into the third month on IXL. And i actually purchased 1 more tub of Steeledge before trying it, so im really happy that its tasty and nice on my belly, jackpot.

    ~ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-IntraXCell-FAQ-The Beta-Alanine Carnosine thread!~

    ~ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-SteelEdge-FAQ-Pre-Workout Supplementation~

    I will decide later how long this log will be, minimum 30 days as per my free supps, nice, hi five!

    What does the future hold for SWG.

    May 5-6 We have rubgy provincals so my training from now to then will mostly in preparation for the beggining of the season and the mayhen and destruction i plan to inflict upon the bodies of the opposition. I dont look as solid as i am and my strength is pretty good, so i do ok. With the help of AEN i plan to look the part as well as improve upon my mediocre cardio and maintain muscle mass. This is my 2nd year and so the mental progress has been made now for the physical. I got most improved last year, this year.....

  6. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9015

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    I have purchased another container of Steeledge and two more containers of IntraXcell as the studies suggest carnosine levels continue to rise into the third month on IXL. And i actually purchased 1 more tub of Steeledge before trying it, so im really happy that its tasty and nice on my belly, jackpot.

    ~ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-IntraXCell-FAQ-The Beta-Alanine Carnosine thread!~

    ~ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-SteelEdge-FAQ-Pre-Workout Supplementation~

    I will decide later how long this log will be, minimum 30 days as per my free supps, nice, hi five!

    What does the future hold for SWG.

    May 5-6 We have rubgy provincals so my training from now to then will mostly in preparation for the beggining of the season and the mayhen and destruction i plan to inflict upon the bodies of the opposition. I dont look as solid as i am and my strength is pretty good, so i do ok. With the help of AEN i plan to look the part as well as improve upon my mediocre cardio and maintain muscle mass. This is my 2nd year and so the mental progress has been made now for the physical. I got most improved last year, this year.....
    Those plans to improve your cardio and maintain muscle mass are very feasible with the help of these products. I think you will be pleasantly suprised with the results, and I really like the layout you have been using so far. Like Seb said, it's very easy on the eyes, and detail the is just

  7. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    310

    This product works great for helping drop bf and keep your muscle! On egromax I went up to 242, worked on my max on a few sets which included- Bench- Incline 235x8 Flat- 250x4 Decline- 250x8
    Squat- 335x10 calfs-525x10
    month and a half later
    Now down to 221 for 2nd day Bench- Incline 235x5 Flat-250x4 decline-245x6
    Squat- 335x8 calfs-525x8

    Cant wait to hear how it affects you! My endurance is going way up, I didnt want to leave the gym yesterday. Also it makes you feel great, I was driving to work but damn it I was feeling good haha most the time it sux driving to work!

  8. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    646

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    This product works great for helping drop bf and keep your muscle! On egromax I went up to 242, worked on my max on a few sets which included- Bench- Incline 235x8 Flat- 250x4 Decline- 250x8
    Squat- 335x10 calfs-525x10
    month and a half later
    Now down to 221 for 2nd day Bench- Incline 235x5 Flat-250x4 decline-245x6
    Squat- 335x8 calfs-525x8

    Cant wait to hear how it affects you! My endurance is going way up, I didnt want to leave the gym yesterday. Also it makes you feel great, I was driving to work but damn it I was feeling good haha most the time it sux driving to work!
    Glad you are enjoying it!

  9. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Rep Power
    2334

    Day 2- Overview.
    30 minute run, it seemed like my energy levels were higher than most days, typically i hit a point in my run where i feel like walking, this point came slightly later than usual.

    Product thoughts- What does a good workout look like.

    Steeledge -

    Taste - Tasty.

    Mixability - Easily mixed, stayed mixed, little to no settling.

    Energy - Even and elevated.

    Recovery - We'll see about this soon enough.

    Bloat - None!! felt like a hydrating drink, hard to explain but sometimes a Pre WO drink just sits in your belly.

    Performance - To be monitored.


    IntraXcell -

    Endurance - to be monitored.

    Muscle burn - little currently, hypertrophy and sprint cardio training may give more feedback as this workout was rather mild.

    Recovery - Its early but my muscles are feelin good w minimal aches, mostly in the hammies and hips from wiping out on the teflon playing surface at indoor hockey.

    Muscle gains - To be monitored.

    Fat loss - To be monitored.

    Mood - Good.


    Day 2 was a quiet day, worked 8 hours was behind on sleep so i lay around ate some nice meals, and rested for Day 3 as i have to work two jobs, have a dentist appt, and have rugby practice. We'll see what happens, hopefully the dentist wont take too long and hopefully i can eat after he's done filling my cavity. If not ill be sure to fill my belly all morning. I have an ab wheel and I felt stronger controlled and had an increase in reps. I completed 2 sets of 30, moving up with these is touch and go if you get too tired you over arch your back so its tricky.

  10. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    646

    Good stuff SWG Actually, I bought one of those Ab Wheels off the TV once and it would always leave my abs extreamly sore the next day! LOL.....dangit.....that reminds me that I need to work abs today at the gym

  11. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Rep Power
    2334

    Day 3- Overview.
    1.5 hour rugby practice, included some drills and some sprints. 30 chins, 60 sit ups and 60 pushups then back to running and scrimaging.

    Product thoughts- What does a good workout look like.

    Steeledge -

    Taste - Tasty.

    Mixability - Easily mixed, stayed mixed, little to no settling.

    Energy - Even and elevated.

    Recovery - Noticing im not sore today! this is unusual because im very sore at the onset of the season, more good to come?

    Bloat - Small amount of bloat today, this could be due to dehydration.

    Performance - My lungs were sucking hard today, i felt a bit faster but this is to be expected.


    IntraXcell -

    Endurance - Not much to say at this point.

    Muscle burn - My muscles are out performing my lungs.

    Recovery - Increased recovery, i mean im not sore right now!.

    Muscle gains -
    I am realising i may need more protein, i am going to modify this as of yesterday.

    Fat loss - To be monitored.

    Mood - Good.


    Day 3 - A nice thing to be noted is i get tired and am out of breath but its not the same burn that makes you wanna fall down that i usually get early in the season. I feel like my muscles are getting more responsive, hard to explain but you know they are there and ready to go. My crazy week is winding down, next week when i switch to nights i plan to sleep in eat and go to the gym as i cannot make tues and thurs practices for rugby.


    Quote for today "success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration." Thomas Edison.

    Meal higlight for day 3 - Steamed then baked BBQ ribs, egg fried rice, mixed veggies. The meat fell off the bone it was so soft, juicy and hot.... uuuuhhhgggg leftovers.

    Note: This log is bias free, my job is to tell the world how AEN's supplements perform. (supps provided)

  12. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Rep Power
    2334

    So its day 4 and i have yet to post pics.. i am hoping to get them uploaded tommorow, unfortunetly my logging is done at work so ill need to borrow a comp to get em up.

  13. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    646

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    So its day 4 and i have yet to post pics.. i am hoping to get them uploaded tommorow, unfortunetly my logging is done at work so ill need to borrow a comp to get em up.


    You better post pics soon, or ship your STACK BACK!!!!!!!!


    JUST KIDDING!!! No worries....just post them when you can

    Also, great job @ rugby practice!

  14. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Rep Power
    2334

    Day 5- Overview.
    Used today to rest as i felt like i was coming down with something. Took in lots of calories hydrated and did my running around to pay my bills.

    IntraXcell -

    Endurance - Not much to say at this point.

    Muscle burn - My muscles are feeling full and hard.

    Recovery - Increased recovery, i mean im not sore right now!.

    Muscle gains -
    Adding a shake a day to my regular meals.

    Fat loss - To be monitored.

    Mood - Great mood, very productive day.


    Day 5 - Feeling fuller but hypertrophy will bring full muscle bellies, this week i prioitized cardio as per iminint rugby provincials, next week weights.


    Quote for today "success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration." Thomas Edison.

    Meal higlight for the day - Lasagna, homemade and healthy.

    Note: This log is bias free, my job is to tell the world how AEN's supplements perform. (supps provided)

  15. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9015

    "Note: This log is bias free, my job is to tell the world how AEN's supplements perform."

    Wouldn't want it any other way...you speak on your experience and the supps speak for themselves Great work SWG

  16. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Board Sponsor
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    342

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Day 5- Overview.
    Used today to rest as i felt like i was coming down with something. Took in lots of calories hydrated and did my running around to pay my bills.

    IntraXcell -

    Endurance - Not much to say at this point.

    Muscle burn - My muscles are feeling full and hard.

    Recovery - Increased recovery, i mean im not sore right now!.

    Muscle gains -
    Adding a shake a day to my regular meals.

    Fat loss - To be monitored.

    Mood - Great mood, very productive day.


    Day 5 - Feeling fuller but hypertrophy will bring full muscle bellies, this week i prioitized cardio as per iminint rugby provincials, next week weights.


    Quote for today "success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration." Thomas Edison.

    Meal higlight for the day - Lasagna, homemade and healthy.

    Note: This log is bias free, my job is to tell the world how AEN's supplements perform. (supps provided)
    Week 2 and onward is when things start to get interesting with IntraXCell.

    Nicely done so far.

  17. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Rep Power
    2334

    Day 6- Overview.
    1.5 Hours of rugby practice, Sprints kicking drills.

    Product thoughts- What does a good workout look like.

    Steeledge -

    Taste - Tasty.

    Mixability - Easily mixed, stayed mixed, little to no settling.

    Energy - Even and long lasting, slept like a baby.

    Recovery - Small isolated tightness.

    Bloat -Small amount of bloat today, this could be due to dehydration.

    Performance - Pretty good still shaking off the winter cob webs.


    IntraXcell -

    Endurance - Improving.

    Muscle burn - My muscles are feeling full and hard.

    Recovery - Less muscle soreness, some sporatic tightness, partly due to limited stretching.

    Muscle gains -
    Looking great for a guy running and away from the gym.

    Fat loss - Some ab's looking more visible.

    Mood - Great mood, very productive day.


    Day 6 - Im looking harder, getting more vascular and feeling a nice energy boost throught the day. Some stubborn fat around my chest/back at nipple height (photos will reveal).


    Quote for today "success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration." Thomas Edison.

    Meal higlight for the day - Ham, grilled - zuccini onion to peppers, scalloped potatoes, corn on the cob, cabbage rolls.

    Note: This log is bias free, my job is to tell the world how AEN's supplements perform. (supps provided)

  18. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Rep Power
    2334

    Day 7- Overview.
    Round of golf, 1.5 hours of paintball.

    Product thoughts- What does a good workout look like.


    IntraXcell -

    Endurance - Improving.

    Muscle burn - My muscles are feeling full and hard.

    Recovery - Less muscle soreness, some sporatic tightness, partly due to limited stretching.

    Muscle gains -
    Looking great for a guy running and away from the gym.

    Fat loss - Some ab's looking more visible.

    Mood - Great mood, very productive day.


    Day 7 - Im starting to really look forward to the benefits that week 2-3 and beyond (have two additional bottles) have to bring. Hypertrophy begins tommorow, Im thinking i need to use weights to fill the holes in terms of my muscle imbalances. My health, speed and overall efficiency are improving life is good.

    Quote for today: "Every one has a plan until they get hit."

    Meal higlight for the day - Marinated bumper ribs, baked potatoes, asparagus, tomatoes, zuccini, peppers.

    Note: This log is bias free, my job is to tell the world how AEN's supplements perform. (supps provided)

  19. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Rep Power
    2334

    IntraXcell / Steeledge A week in review.

    Thoughts? how has this product met, exceeded or fallen short of my expectations.?

    At this early stage of my log i am:

    *Impressed with the "flush" i like it and feel like im experiencing improved circulation.

    *Improving in general productivity, whether on Steelege or just IntraXcell.

    *Feeling a good recomposition in terms of muscle cuts as a result of slight lean mass addition and fat loss, these results are slight but noted by my girlfriend as well.


    Given i have no experience with beta - alanine products i am so far impressed, and optimistic to further advances.

    In terms of Steeledge i like its taste, mixability, even energy distribution (with no jitters), and of course no crashes!!

  20. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    646

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    IntraXcell / Steeledge A week in review.

    Thoughts? how has this product met, exceeded or fallen short of my expectations.?

    At this early stage of my log i am:

    *Impressed with the "flush" i like it and feel like im experiencing improved circulation.

    *Improving in general productivity, whether on Steelege or just IntraXcell.

    *Feeling a good recomposition in terms of muscle cuts as a result of slight lean mass addition and fat loss, these results are slight but noted by my girlfriend as well.


    Given i have no experience with beta - alanine products i am so far impressed, and optimistic to further advances.

    In terms of Steeledge i like its taste, mixability, even energy distribution (with no jitters), and of course no crashes!!

    Nice (1 week) review! BTW, golf & paintball in the say day sounds fun!

  •   

      
     

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Similar Forum Threads

  1. intraxcell
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 02:33 PM
  2. jaymode's IntraXCell and SteelEdge log
    By jaymode in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 05:39 PM
  3. Necro's AENutrition SteelEdge & IntraXCell Log (with pics)
    By Necromancer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 07:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.