IntraXcell/Steeledge - The Gift of AEN - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

IntraXcell/Steeledge - The Gift of AEN

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    I think that for someone your size, 6 caps (4g, BA), is pretty much your "maintenance dose." The lowest dose supported by research is 3.2g per day, and the highest being, 6.4g per day. I'd stick with what you are doing

    BTW, "back in the day," the directions on IXL called for you to take ALL 6 caps at once....lol....talk about getting the tingling sensation! But after about 2-3 weeks, I didnt even tingle when I took all 6 caps at once

    It's like DaveGabe said, tingling is not an indication of IXL working
    Thanks for the replies Dave and Skircus, ive been reading the info on the Beta-alanine carnosine thread BY Athletic edge, just like to be sure and get some more info for any followers.

  2. Board Supporter
    RipdnTxs2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    403

    Reputation

    Yea I have noticed alot more sweating, I have been thinkng the A/C was not working in the gym, its not just u.....
  3. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    Day 25- Overview.
    30 minutes of 2 on 2 basketball , arms, steam room streching session.

    Bi's

    Standing alt curl - 35x12, 45x10, 55x6
    Bent over preachers - 40x12, 55x10, 60x10
    Standing double bi cable curl - 45x12, 50x10, 55x8

    Tri's

    Seated overhead dumbell press - 80x12, 90x10, 100x10, 110x6
    Palms up cable pressdown - 45x12, 50x10, 55x10, 60x9
    two handed closegrip pressdown - 50x12, 60x10, 60x9

    Product thoughts- What does a good workout look like.

    Steeledge -

    Taste - Tasty.

    Mixability - Easily mixed, stayed mixed, little to no settling.

    Energy - Elevated.

    Recovery - Improving recovery time.

    Bloat - None!! felt like a hydrating drink that did not make me feel full.

    Performance - Improved explosive strength, improved endurance.


    IntraXcell -

    Endurance - Greatly improved.

    Muscle burn - Hypertrophy has shown to be improved on IXL.

    Recovery - Less time sore, maintained strength while recovering.

    Muscle gains - Evident.

    Fat loss - Evident.

    Mood - Great.


    Day 25 - People can tell im in the gym again, when they ask i try to pump up the AEN products and a few buddies are looking at it at nutra! Arms looked good in the gym, felt decent strength and endurance was unrelenting, sweating sheets during workouts.

    Leftover ham w pineapple, baked whole wheat macaroni, fried green beans w/garlic and olive oil.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    Day 26 - Overview.
    1 hour rugby practice, prettty mellow bc most the guys are going to Edmonton for another tourney, i have to work.


    Product thoughts- What does a good workout look like.


    IntraXcell -

    Endurance - Evidently increased.

    Muscle burn - None minimal activity.

    Recovery - Some tighness after basketball and a strenous rugby practice.

    Muscle gains - Thicker.

    Fat loss - Evident.

    Mood - Positive.


    Day 26 - Quiet day, felt drained, will modify diet, think i missed a few meals due to being busy and as a result my body suffers some.

    Meal highlight of the day - Baked chicken breast, rice, veggies.
  5. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    Day 27 - Overview.
    1 hour rugby practice, prettty mellow bc most the guys are going to Edmonton for another tourney, i have to work.


    Product thoughts- What does a good workout look like.


    IntraXcell -

    Endurance - Evidently increased.

    Muscle burn - None minimal activity.

    Recovery - Some tighness after basketball and a strenous rugby practice.

    Muscle gains - Thicker.

    Fat loss - Evident.

    Mood - Positive.


    Day 27 - Slept in nicely today, just enjoyed my time before work, felt a bit drained, but i also had insane intensity and productivity this week. I need to be sure i dont get too busy that i miss meals esp post WO meals these are crucial to my progress.

    Meal highlight of the day - Burrito supreme (beans,beef,lettuce,tomato,med ium salsa,sour cream.)
  6. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    Days 28 29 and 30 unfortunetely had to be spent out of town, i got back yesterday. I am starting a new buisness with my uncle and we had to get certification and take some tests. I am going to post my fianl thoughts and pictures to finish this log and will not bother to post the reviews from the last three days as it would not provide any new or unprecedented information to any readers. In this post i would also like to thank Athletic Edge Nutrition for giving me supplements out of their pockets and paying for it to be shipped to me. I enjoyed trying something new that didnt compromise my health in IXL and a well formulated drink in SE.
    AEN has proven to be a solid new company with info posted about the efficacy and scientific backing of thier products. This log has given me a chance to test AEN and their supps, and they have performed well and will be given future buisness.
  7. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    IntraXcell by Athletic Edge Nutrition -

    Does this product impact endurance and muscular performance ?

    I noticed during my log there came a point where i could tell IXL was working, things came easier and my performance rarely waned. It was about day 18 or so that i noticed changes and my body temperature increased, my muscles felt strong and i didnt really get tired.

    Did i lose any fat on this 30 day adventure ?

    I think i have lost considerable fat, i am happy, but for others i will hope the pictures do me justice.

    Did i add any muscle ?

    I believe along with leaning down i managed to add some muscle and get closer to my PB strength that i achieved using PH's.

    How did i feel about the tingle ?

    I kinda of liked the sensation IXL gave me, sometimes it was unexepected when habitually popping pills.

    All in all would you use IXL again and given your experience would you recommend this to others ?

    I would use IXL again and will continue to use it for another 2 months (two bottles) that i purchased from nutra planet. I would also recommend IXL to anyone looking to increase performance and moreso endurance.

    On a 1 to 10 how would you rate IXL ?

    Its difficult to rate physiological changes on such a simple scale but i would say 9.5/10. Any product that can burn fat, add muscle, increase endurance safely, is top notch in my books. IXL limited lactic acid problems, and now i want to see how it does with some creatine.
  8. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    Steeledge by Athletic Edge Nutrition -

    Did steeledge improve your workouts ?

    It gave me clean jitter free workouts that seemed easier and more intense at the same time.

    What could be said about the flavor and mixability of SE ?

    SE mixed well, did not settle, and had a pleasant taste. If i could change anything it would be .. a flavour variety pack but i understand AEN would not ba able to offer this great pricing with such a product.

    Energy is one thing, did SE help you hydrate or affect your appetite ?

    I stayed hydrated rather easily and rarely did not have a PWO appetite.

    Would you continue using SE or recommend it to others ?

    I am continuing to use SE and have recommended it to others.

    On a 1 to 10 scale how would SE rate ?

    SE rates 9/10, it had all the positives i needed without the negatives i didnt. It might not be possible to make these nutrients taste better but it is the only thing i could think to improve. Where theres a taste theres an opinion.
  9. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    649

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    IntraXcell by Athletic Edge Nutrition -

    Does this product impact endurance and muscular performance ?

    I noticed during my log there came a point where i could tell IXL was working, things came easier and my performance rarely waned. It was about day 18 or so that i noticed changes and my body temperature increased, my muscles felt strong and i didnt really get tired.

    Did i lose any fat on this 30 day adventure ?

    I think i have lost considerable fat, i am happy, but for others i will hope the pictures do me justice.

    Did i add any muscle ?

    I believe along with leaning down i managed to add some muscle and get closer to my PB strength that i achieved using PH's.

    How did i feel about the tingle ?

    I kinda of liked the sensation IXL gave me, sometimes it was unexepected when habitually popping pills.

    All in all would you use IXL again and given your experience would you recommend this to others ?

    I would use IXL again and will continue to use it for another 2 months (two bottles) that i purchased from nutra planet. I would also recommend IXL to anyone looking to increase performance and moreso endurance.

    On a 1 to 10 how would you rate IXL ?

    Its difficult to rate physiological changes on such a simple scale but i would say 9.5/10. Any product that can burn fat, add muscle, increase endurance safely, is top notch in my books. IXL limited lactic acid problems, and now i want to see how it does with some creatine.
    Very detailed review SWG!!! Great job
  10. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    649

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Steeledge by Athletic Edge Nutrition -

    Did steeledge improve your workouts ?

    It gave me clean jitter free workouts that seemed easier and more intense at the same time.

    What could be said about the flavor and mixability of SE ?

    SE mixed well, did not settle, and had a pleasant taste. If i could change anything it would be .. a flavour variety pack but i understand AEN would not ba able to offer this great pricing with such a product.

    Energy is one thing, did SE help you hydrate or affect your appetite ?

    I stayed hydrated rather easily and rarely did not have a PWO appetite.

    Would you continue using SE or recommend it to others ?

    I am continuing to use SE and have recommended it to others.

    On a 1 to 10 scale how would SE rate ?

    SE rates 9/10, it had all the positives i needed without the negatives i didnt. It might not be possible to make these nutrients taste better but it is the only thing i could think to improve. Where theres a taste theres an opinion.
    Glad you enjoyed SteelEdge too
  11. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    now for the pics....
  12. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    now for the pics....
    **DRUM ROLL**
  13. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    345

    Reputation

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Days 28 29 and 30 In this post i would also like to thank Athletic Edge Nutrition for giving me supplements out of their pockets and paying for it to be shipped to me. I enjoyed trying something new that didnt compromise my health in IXL and a well formulated drink in SE.
    AEN has proven to be a solid new company with info posted about the efficacy and scientific backing of thier products. This log has given me a chance to test AEN and their supps, and they have performed well and will be given future buisness.
    Our pleasure and thank you for keeping up with consistent and detailed logs until the very end.

    Really glad to hear our products worked well for you.

    BTW, just in case you need validation that they work.




    Check out a just completed study, using IntraXCell!!

    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION Announces Beta-Alanine(IntraXCell) STUDY!



  14. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    The drummer must be on IXL and SE !!!!!

    LOL I have my pics , just need to load em , dont have usb ports on my primitive comp so ill borrow another puter i think.
  15. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    Before's
    Attached Images Attached Images      
  16. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    After #1
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  17. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    After #2
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  18. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    Not bad for one month..... Looking at my pics me thinks id better get back in the gym to actually look as good as i feel.
  19. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    649

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    great pics SWG!!! Thanks for the daily updates, and detailed log
  20. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    great pics SWG!!! Thanks for the daily updates, and detailed log
    Hopefully ive given a good representation of your products, will continue using IXL and SE and may update this log in the future. I have been focusing on rugby and cardio with a focus on hypertrophy, muscular gains would be more prominant.
  21. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    345

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Not bad for one month..... Looking at my pics me thinks id better get back in the gym to actually look as good as i feel.
    WOW, very impressive man, very. From the pics, it's obvious you dropped body fat and gained some muscle as well. The pic from the front, you can really see the bf drop, ab/obliques are showing better and it's obious in the arm pic as well, with the vein showing in your forearm.

    All of the pics you can tell you added some muscle.


    Awesome work and congratulation's.

    We love seeing logs with before and after pics as it really puts things into perspective for the people following.

    That was just one month, I would like to see the pics after 3-6 months.

    I hope you keep it up!
  22. New Member
    FarangJaiDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    123

    Reputation

    I saw my local retailer sold a tub of steeledge last night.

    right here in Asia, steeledge seems to selling/spreading reputation like fire. :bruce2:

    "pour some steeledge on meeeeee!!!!" and lick the yellow juice off my chest!

    this SE baby is cool as ****!
  23. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    After not being ill for months, maybe 5 months ive just gotten bronchintis and now 4 days into my antibiotics ive gotten red sore swollen tonsils as well. Bronchitis, tonsilitis, fever .... unfortunetly ive stopped dosing my supps as its hard enough to get by and my diet is in the gutter, but on the bright side my abs are getting a wicked workout from all the coughing.
  24. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    Ive really noticed the IXL making a difference in my libido, after dosing before bed, things get stimulated and the stamina is crazy. It really gets the blood pumping, lol. Lil perk i never really detailed much.

    Im still using SE and IXL, and i noticed the effects again after i got over being sick and it was more readily noticable after being off and missing it.
  25. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    345

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Ive really noticed the IXL making a difference in my libido, after dosing before bed, things get stimulated and the stamina is crazy. It really gets the blood pumping, lol. Lil perk i never really detailed much.

    Im still using SE and IXL, and i noticed the effects again after i got over being sick and it was more readily noticable after being off and missing it.
    Awesome.

    BTW, IntraXCell and SteelEdge pictures just came back from the studio..check it out!





  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The battle of OTC Anti-Estrogens! 6OXO or Formasin??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 01:41 PM
  2. The best of the best!!!!!!!!
    By noob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 12:48 PM
  3. Does the amount of 6-OXO required vary?
    By Andy2k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 06:35 PM
  4. Ah, the Wonders of the World....
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2003, 09:23 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in