IntraXcell/Steeledge - The Gift of AEN

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Day 9- Overview.
    Rest day. Needed to work again to today and i decided to spend some time just lying in bed relaxing until i had to go in.

Product thoughts- What does a good workout look like.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - In hindsight my set endurace is up but total workout volume is appropriate to my time in the gym lately.

Muscle burn - Less burn experienced.

Recovery - Some DOMS today but this is to be expected.

Muscle gains - Muscles are feeling solid but sore.

Fat loss - To be monitored.

Mood - Great mood.

Day 9 - Felt some DOMS today, overall fatigue mostly from having been on my feet 11 hours and a great workout. My Glutes are tight, ill stretching them out tonight. My back held up good to hypertrophy but oddly my bi's are nicely sore which is usually difficult to achieve.

Meal highlight for the day - Whole wheat peppercorn ceasar sub with all the veggies ala quiznos.

Note: This log is bias free, my job is to tell the world how AEN's supplements perform. (supps provided)
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 04-30-2007 at 01:12 AM.

2. Got some supps in from nutra going to be adding in a multivitamin, as i ran out last week. Also AEN guys do you see a conflict in adding in RESET AD by palo alto as i dont think it would cause performance concerns, instead would add to the potency of steeledge due to me suffering from adrenal fatique, thoughts?
    •   

3. Day 10- Overview.
    10 minutes on the eliptical, running on toes at 130 BPM, Chest and calves to follow.

Chest

Seated machine bench - 90x15, 160x10, 210x7, Drop set 160x7, 90x7.
    Standing cable flyes - 60x12, 60x10, 60x10
    Machine assisted dips - 131x15, 139x12, 158x10

Calves

Standing calve raises - (all calve exericises done with toes out, toes in and toes straight ahead)135: 10-10-10, 155: 10-10-5, 175: 10-10-10-5
    Donkey calve raise - 120: 10-10-5, 140: 10-10-5, 160: 10-10-5
    Toe raises - body weight - 10-10-10, 10-10-10, With 25 pounds 10-10-10

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty.

Mixability - Easily mixed, stayed mixed, little to no settling.

Energy - Good.

Recovery - Minimal soreness from yesterday.

Bloat - None.

Performance - Good pace today, moved almost seamlessly from one exercise to the next, spanning 35 minutes.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Improving.

Muscle burn - Those 25-30 rep calve sets really made a nice burn, but i just kept pushing.

Recovery - Little to no residual soreness.

Muscle gains - Monitoring.

Fat loss - To be monitored.

Mood - Great mood.

Day 10 - Got up slammed my Steeledge and Intraxcell then headed to the gym before work. Had a great pace and due to the gym being empty i went from chest to claves back to chest.. etc. got in got out good day. Got home to a fresh omelette, thanks to my GF.

Meal higlight for the day - Deluxe omlette (green and red peppers, zuccini, tomato, cheese).

Note: This log is bias free, my job is to tell the world how AEN's supplements perform. (supps provided)
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 04-30-2007 at 01:12 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Got some supps in from nutra going to be adding in a multivitamin, as i ran out last week. Also AEN guys do you see a conflict in adding in RESET AD by palo alto as i dont think it would cause performance concerns, instead would add to the potency of steeledge due to me suffering from adrenal fatique, thoughts?
    Nope, no problem there.

At the same token,much of the potential fatigue from the caffeine content in SteelEdge is offset by the content of the neurotransmitter precursors, tyrosine, alpha-gpc, choline.

5. Feel the product working

Ive forgot to mention ive been noticing the "tingle" from IntraXcell approx 15-20 minutes after dosing, i like it! Its sometimes reminds me of a slight pins and needles and other times more of a general warmness, either way its definetely not a neagative for IntraXcell. Im glad i bought two more bottles of Intraxcell and one more of Steeledge and thats the best way to describe how i feel about these products. Steeledge blows NO-explode, Size-ON, Celltech and Horsepower out of the water, Horsepower was my favorite but it gave me gas , never mixed in, and tasted like crap. Nuff said.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Athletic Edge N View Post
    Nope, no problem there.

At the same token,much of the potential fatigue from the caffeine content in SteelEdge is offset by the content of the neurotransmitter precursors, tyrosine, alpha-gpc, choline.

You guys have the bases covered, the more i read the more i become impressed with the depth of your research and therefore product efficiency.
  7. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Feel the product working

Ive forgot to mention ive been noticing the "tingle" from IntraXcell approx 15-20 minutes after dosing, i like it! Its sometimes reminds me of a slight pins and needles and other times more of a general warmness, either way its definetely not a neagative for IntraXcell. Im glad i bought two more bottles of Intraxcell and one more of Steeledge and thats the best way to describe how i feel about these products. Steeledge blows NO-explode, Size-ON, Celltech and Horsepower out of the water, Horsepower was my favorite but it gave me gas , never mixed in, and tasted like crap. Nuff said.

Glad you like them

8. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    You guys have the bases covered, the more i read the more i become impressed with the depth of your research and therefore product efficiency.
    that how we roll
  9. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Thank you.

If you want to read more about the science in SteelEdge's formulation, check out our two articles on Pre-Workout supplementation. One is on central fatigue, part two is on peripheral fatigue.

Athletic Edge Nutrition, Inc.

Part two was more interesting to write and I feel the better out of the two. So if it comes down to you just reading one of them, go with part 2.

10. Awesome review's SWG, glad you like our products so much. One of my favorite parts of SE is how light it sits in your stomach, almost as if I'm drinking normal water. So much different than previos pre-workouts I have tried.

11. Day 11- Overview.
    15 minutes on the eliptical at 130 BPM, Tri's to follow.

Triceps -
    Overhead dumbell press - 70x12, 80x10, 90x10, 100x8
    Tricep kickback - 10x12, 15x10, 20x6
    Rope pull down/out - 30x10, 30x10, 30x10

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty.

Energy - Even and elevated.

Recovery - Improving recovery time, hypertrophy has shown me the difference these products have made.

Bloat - None!! felt like a hydrating drink that did not make me feel full.

Performance - Good.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Improving.

Muscle burn - Hypertrophy has shown to be improved on IXL.

Recovery - Less time sore.

Muscle gains - Slight.

Fat loss - Some.

Mood - Good.

Day 11 - Great day, chest is a little tight felt like i could have really pushed myself cardio wise today. Decided to wait on my next leg workout, may have to wait until after provincials to avoid overtraining as weekend tourney's can have up to 4 - 80 minute games, if were lucky.

12. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post

Day 11 - Great day, chest is a little tight felt like i could have really pushed myself cardio wise today. Decided to wait on my next leg workout, may have to wait until after provincials to avoid overtraining as weekend tourney's can have up to 4 - 80 minute games, if were lucky.
    I understand! It's easy to stay in the gym too long once your CARN levels start to rise. Just wait until month 2-3 on IntraXCell You will walk out of the gym and feel like you can workout all over again

Great log SWG

13. Day 12- Overview.

Rest, took this opportunity to have a day off as i will be practicing tues, wed, thurs and off to provs either friday or saturday. May or may not throw in some cardio or hyertrophy as well.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - To be monitored.

Muscle burn - Hypertrophy has shown to be improved on IXL.

Recovery - Less time sore.

Muscle gains - Slight.

Fat loss - Some.

Mood - Good.

Day 12 - Not much to say on this rest day, but i am feeling better and looking better.

14. Day 13- Overview.
    1.5 hour rugby practice, bag drills, line outs, the breakdown. Took it upon my self to do 30 chins on the goal posts and 30 pushups on the grass.

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty.

Energy - Elevated, but without a crazy heartbeat or crashing.

Recovery - Improving recovery time, felt a real difference for the first time today.

Bloat - None!!.

Performance - Awesome.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Today i really noticed that i am not tired after practice and that i could handle possibly another one.

Muscle burn - None, muscles felt responsive and strong.

Recovery - No soreness and increased recovery.

Muscle gains - Slight.

Fat loss - Some.

Mood - Optimistic.

Day 13 - I realised today i was not wheezing and bent over trying to breathe, i was out of breath but had more in the tank if needed. I felt muscle wise i am quite prepared for this weekend now i need to focus on using my athleticism and getting mentally tough. I feel like this is stack is starting to show its benefits now as i feel great on the grass and my joints feel solid and endurance is up.

Meal highlight of the day - Italian sausage, brocolini, tomato, parmesan cheese, mushroom sauce, zuccini, penne pasta.

15. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post

Day 13 - I realised today i was not wheezing and bent over trying to breathe, i was out of breath but had more in the tank if needed. I felt muscle wise i am quite prepared for this weekend now i need to focus on using my athleticism and getting mentally tough. I feel like this is stack is starting to show its benefits now as i feel great on the grass and my joints feel solid and endurance is up.

Meal highlight of the day - Italian sausage, brocolini, tomato, parmesan cheese, mushroom sauce, zuccini, penne pasta.
    Great news SWG! Trust me, it only gets better from here!

16. Day 14- Overview.
    1.5 hour rugby practice, sprints, scrums, rucks and line outs. Practiced plays and learned some new calls.

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty and hydrating.

Recovery - Improving recovery time, looking forward to my steeledge, too bad my practices are at 6 pm and im afraid to up my dose from 1/2 scoop so i can sleep and be up by 6:30 am.

Bloat - None!!.

Performance - Awesome.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Today i really noticed that i am not tired after practice and that i could handle possibly another one.

Recovery - Some soreness and increased recovery.

Muscle gains - Full and hard.

Fat loss - Some.

Mood - Optimistic.

Day 14 - Felt strong, little soreness from the pullups. Pissed rain on us all practice, still got it done. Waking up to fulll muscles and walking around looking bigger.

Meal highlight of the day - Porridge, splenda, 2% milk, mmm.

17. The gifted sophmore - Tommorow is last practice until my sophmore debut, things fall into place....

We have learned that our bracket in the tourney is loaded with talent (in terms of our division). We are against the top undefeated seed and the second seed, port alberni which has only lost twice to the undefeated team. We have played 3 games, most teams from lower mainland vancouver area have 15+ games under their belts, and a much larger population to feed from. Last year only 8 teams came and we were 8th seed, we beat the top seed Port alberni in the first game and they are itching to give us a spanking as payback. As a forward at 6'3" 200 i am considered smallish but have big aspirations, win or lose. We are playing in Williams lake small town south of my home town, and due to our proximity we are what you could call rivals. The host the top seeds and everyone else is gunning for us... Most of our top guys are hurt or unable to come... out rag tag group shall hopefully atleast leave with our pride if not a trophy.

18. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    The gifted sophmore - Tommorow is last practice until my sophmore debut, things fall into place....

We have learned that our bracket in the tourney is loaded with talent (in terms of our division). We are against the top undefeated seed and the second seed, port alberni which has only lost twice to the undefeated team. We have played 3 games, most teams from lower mainland vancouver area have 15+ games under their belts, and a much larger population to feed from. Last year only 8 teams came and we were 8th seed, we beat the top seed Port alberni in the first game and they are itching to give us a spanking as payback. As a forward at 6'3" 200 i am considered smallish but have big aspirations, win or lose. We are playing in Williams lake small town south of my home town, and due to our proximity we are what you could call rivals. The host the top seeds and everyone else is gunning for us... Most of our top guys are hurt or unable to come... out rag tag group shall hopefully atleast leave with our pride if not a trophy.

Go into the game HUNGRY for a WIN! :bb3: Looking forward to hearing how it goes!!!

19. Sucks your top guys are hurt or unable to come ... Scrubs!!

20. Day 15- Overview.
    1.5 hour rugby practice, sprints, scrums, rucks and line outs. Practiced plays and played a few plays like it was real. Im not sure at this point if i will be second row or flanker, i hope flanker.

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty and hydrating.

Recovery - None, ive been stretching before bed and what a difference, me pulling my end of the recovery duties has allowed this stack to shine.

Bloat - None!!.

Performance - Awesome.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Today i really noticed that i am not that tired after practice and that i could handle possibly another one.

Recovery - Increased recovery.

Muscle gains - Fuller and harder.

Fat loss - Some.

Mood - Positive energetic.

Day 15 - Good practice today, i had great endurane. Tommorow is MY first game of the year as i did not get to go to jasper downhill 7's.

Meal highlight of the day - BBQ'd marinated salmon, rice, broccoli.

21. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Day 15- Overview.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Today i really noticed that i am not that tired after practice and that i could handle possibly another one.

Recovery - Increased recovery.

Muscle gains - Fuller and harder.

Fat loss - Some.

Mood - Positive energetic.

Day 15 - Good practice today, i had great endurane. Tommorow is MY first game of the year as i did not get to go to jasper downhill 7's.

Meal highlight of the day - BBQ'd marinated salmon, rice, broccoli.
    Great feedback about IXL and your increase in endurance! Good luck tomorrow at your game

22. Your meal highlights of the day are amazing

Glad to see you are really taking this stack to the limits!!

23. How did the game go SWG? :bb2:

24. Was it that bad????

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Gift of Giving with BPS
    By FireTitan in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 12-18-2016, 02:37 PM
  2. Replies: 295
    Last Post: 04-26-2016, 06:43 PM
  3. The battle of OTC Anti-Estrogens! 6OXO or Formasin??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 02:41 PM
  4. The best of the best!!!!!!!!
    By noob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 01:48 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 11:13 AM