IntraXcell/Steeledge - The Gift of AEN

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Goals-

* To provide a clear, accurate depiction of the effects, trials and tribulations of said products.
* To use said free supplements to aid my physical development, increase endurance, cardiovascular health, muscle gain/retention, fat loss.
* Provide an unbiased review at the end of the log, summarise the effects, monitor the progress.

Day 1- Overview.
Today was rugby practice, i ran for over an hour and felt good, not continuous running but more burst training with some sprints and forward backward and lateral movements. I felt the "tingling" sensation spoke of by users, but oddly only on the top of my head like a little tingly hat. My breathing was good, my energy levels were good, but today is day 1, lets see what the future holds. I am taking pics tonight along with - Weight and measurements.

Product thoughts- What does a good workout look like.

Steeledge -

Taste - was surprisingly refreshing and resembled a low sugar juice. I really liked it and another rugger had a sip and said it was good!

Mixability - Easily mixed, stayed mixed, little to no settling.

Energy - I cleaned my house after rugby, so yeah i had energy. I slept poorly bc of caffeine to close to bed, i seem to have a sensitivity to caffeine as 200mg 6 hours before bed makes me have a paraniod restles sleep.

Recovery - We'll see about this soon enough.

Bloat - None!! felt like a hydrating drink, hard to explain but sometimes a Pre WO drink just sits in your belly.

Performance - To be monitored.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - to be monitored.

Muscle burn - little currently, hypertrophy and cardio training may give more feedback as this workout was rather mild.

Recovery - To be monitored.

Muscle gains - To be monitored.

Fat loss - To be monitored.

Mood - To be monitored.

Thanks to the AEN guys for the product, AEN is found among other place at Nutraplanet and is curently on sale for anyone interested in Pre WO and or beta alanine/carnosine product.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Goals-

* To provide a clear, accurate depiction of the effects, trials and tribulations of said products.
* To use said free supplements to aid my physical development, increase endurance, cardiovascular health, muscle gain/retention, fat loss.
* Provide an unbiased review at the end of the log, summarise the effects, monitor the progress.

Day 1- Overview.
Today was rugby practice, i ran for over an hour and felt good, not continuous running but more burst training with some sprints and forward backward and lateral movements. I felt the "tingling" sensation spoke of by users, but oddly only on the top of my head like a little tingly hat. My breathing was good, my energy levels were good, but today is day 1, lets see what the future holds. I am taking pics tonight along with - Weight and measurements.

Steeledge -

Taste - was surprisingly refreshing and resembled a low sugar juice. I really liked it and another rugger had a sip and said it was good!

Energy - I cleaned my house after rugby, so yeah i had energy. I slept poorly bc of caffeine to close to bed, i seem to have a sensitivity to caffeine as 200mg 6 hours before bed makes me have a paraniod restles sleep.

Bloat - None!! felt like a hydrating drink, hard to explain but sometimes a Pre WO drink just sits in your belly.

IntraXcell -

Muscle burn - little currently, hypertrophy and cardio training may give more feedback as this workout was rather mild.

Recovery - To be monitored.

Mood - To be monitored.

Thanks to the AEN guys for the product, AEN is found among other place at Nutraplanet and is curently on sale for anyone interested in Pre WO and or beta alanine/carnosine product.
Good to see, everything finally got to you.:cheers:

I really like your layout, very easy to follow, stick with it.

A few of your comments were spot on about SteelEdge. It is VERY easy on the stomach and does NOT cause the usual GI distress/bloat or running to the bathroom as so many other PreWO products do.

Regarding your caffeine sensitivity, I would suggest utilizing the AEN dosage timing tip and try and lower your dose to half to three quarters of a scoop, when taking it close to bedtime.

We flavored SE with all natural colors and flavors, so it should have a very light and refreshing citrus flavor profile.

Great start!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Goals-

Day 1- Overview.

Very nice start to your log SWG :thumbsup: I also get the "tingly" feeling on my head, like my hair itches....and my ears tingle as well :D It certainly a weird feeling at first, but you just might come to love it!

Looking forward to this log! :cheers: :type:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I have purchased another container of Steeledge and two more containers of IntraXcell as the studies suggest carnosine levels continue to rise into the third month on IXL. And i actually purchased 1 more tub of Steeledge before trying it, so im really happy that its tasty and nice on my belly, jackpot.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62412-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62417-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

I will decide later how long this log will be, minimum 30 days as per my free supps, nice, hi five!

What does the future hold for SWG.

May 5-6 We have rubgy provincals so my training from now to then will mostly in preparation for the beggining of the season and the mayhen and destruction i plan to inflict upon the bodies of the opposition. I dont look as solid as i am and my strength is pretty good, so i do ok. With the help of AEN i plan to look the part as well as improve upon my mediocre cardio and maintain muscle mass. This is my 2nd year and so the mental progress has been made now for the physical. I got most improved last year, this year.....

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have purchased another container of Steeledge and two more containers of IntraXcell as the studies suggest carnosine levels continue to rise into the third month on IXL. And i actually purchased 1 more tub of Steeledge before trying it, so im really happy that its tasty and nice on my belly, jackpot.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62412-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62417-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

I will decide later how long this log will be, minimum 30 days as per my free supps, nice, hi five!

What does the future hold for SWG.

May 5-6 We have rubgy provincals so my training from now to then will mostly in preparation for the beggining of the season and the mayhen and destruction i plan to inflict upon the bodies of the opposition. I dont look as solid as i am and my strength is pretty good, so i do ok. With the help of AEN i plan to look the part as well as improve upon my mediocre cardio and maintain muscle mass. This is my 2nd year and so the mental progress has been made now for the physical. I got most improved last year, this year.....
Those plans to improve your cardio and maintain muscle mass are very feasible with the help of these products. I think you will be pleasantly suprised with the results, and I really like the layout you have been using so far. Like Seb said, it's very easy on the eyes, and detail the is just :box:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
This product works great for helping drop bf and keep your muscle! On egromax I went up to 242, worked on my max on a few sets which included- Bench- Incline 235x8 Flat- 250x4 Decline- 250x8
Squat- 335x10 calfs-525x10
month and a half later
Now down to 221 for 2nd day Bench- Incline 235x5 Flat-250x4 decline-245x6
Squat- 335x8 calfs-525x8

Cant wait to hear how it affects you! My endurance is going way up, I didnt want to leave the gym yesterday. Also it makes you feel great, I was driving to work but damn it I was feeling good haha most the time it sux driving to work!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
This product works great for helping drop bf and keep your muscle! On egromax I went up to 242, worked on my max on a few sets which included- Bench- Incline 235x8 Flat- 250x4 Decline- 250x8
Squat- 335x10 calfs-525x10
month and a half later
Now down to 221 for 2nd day Bench- Incline 235x5 Flat-250x4 decline-245x6
Squat- 335x8 calfs-525x8

Cant wait to hear how it affects you! My endurance is going way up, I didnt want to leave the gym yesterday. Also it makes you feel great, I was driving to work but damn it I was feeling good haha most the time it sux driving to work!
Glad you are enjoying it!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 2- Overview.
30 minute run, it seemed like my energy levels were higher than most days, typically i hit a point in my run where i feel like walking, this point came slightly later than usual.

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty.

Energy - Even and elevated.

IntraXcell -

Muscle burn - little currently, hypertrophy and sprint cardio training may give more feedback as this workout was rather mild.

Recovery - Its early but my muscles are feelin good w minimal aches, mostly in the hammies and hips from wiping out on the teflon playing surface at indoor hockey.

Mood - Good.

Day 2 was a quiet day, worked 8 hours was behind on sleep so i lay around ate some nice meals, and rested for Day 3 as i have to work two jobs, have a dentist appt, and have rugby practice. We'll see what happens, hopefully the dentist wont take too long and hopefully i can eat after he's done filling my cavity. If not ill be sure to fill my belly all morning. I have an ab wheel and I felt stronger controlled and had an increase in reps. I completed 2 sets of 30, moving up with these is touch and go if you get too tired you over arch your back so its tricky.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff SWG :) Actually, I bought one of those Ab Wheels off the TV once and it would always leave my abs extreamly sore the next day! LOL.....dangit.....that reminds me that I need to work abs today at the gym :( :p :type:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 3- Overview.
1.5 hour rugby practice, included some drills and some sprints. 30 chins, 60 sit ups and 60 pushups then back to running and scrimaging.

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty.

Recovery - Noticing im not sore today! this is unusual because im very sore at the onset of the season, more good to come?

Bloat - Small amount of bloat today, this could be due to dehydration.

Performance - My lungs were sucking hard today, i felt a bit faster but this is to be expected.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Not much to say at this point.

Muscle burn - My muscles are out performing my lungs.

Recovery - Increased recovery, i mean im not sore right now!.

Muscle gains -
I am realising i may need more protein, i am going to modify this as of yesterday.

Mood - Good.

Day 3 - A nice thing to be noted is i get tired and am out of breath but its not the same burn that makes you wanna fall down that i usually get early in the season. I feel like my muscles are getting more responsive, hard to explain but you know they are there and ready to go. My crazy week is winding down, next week when i switch to nights i plan to sleep in eat and go to the gym as i cannot make tues and thurs practices for rugby.

Quote for today "success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration." Thomas Edison.

Meal higlight for day 3 - Steamed then baked BBQ ribs, egg fried rice, mixed veggies. The meat fell off the bone it was so soft, juicy and hot.... uuuuhhhgggg leftovers. :woohoo:

Note: This log is bias free, my job is to tell the world how AEN's supplements perform. (supps provided)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
So its day 4 and i have yet to post pics.. i am hoping to get them uploaded tommorow, unfortunetly my logging is done at work so ill need to borrow a comp to get em up.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
So its day 4 and i have yet to post pics.. i am hoping to get them uploaded tommorow, unfortunetly my logging is done at work so ill need to borrow a comp to get em up.
:smite: :nutkick:

You better post pics soon, or ship your STACK BACK!!!!!!!! :mad:

JUST KIDDING!!! No worries....just post them when you can :D

Also, great job @ rugby practice!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 5- Overview.
Used today to rest as i felt like i was coming down with something. Took in lots of calories hydrated and did my running around to pay my bills.

IntraXcell -

Muscle burn - My muscles are feeling full and hard.

Muscle gains -
Adding a shake a day to my regular meals.

Mood - Great mood, very productive day.

Day 5 - Feeling fuller but hypertrophy will bring full muscle bellies, this week i prioitized cardio as per iminint rugby provincials, next week weights.

Quote for today "success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration." Thomas Edison.

Meal higlight for the day - Lasagna, homemade and healthy. :woohoo:

Note: This log is bias free, my job is to tell the world how AEN's supplements perform. (supps provided)

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Note: This log is bias free, my job is to tell the world how AEN's supplements perform."

Wouldn't want it any other way...you speak on your experience and the supps speak for themselves ;) Great work SWG

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Day 5- Overview.
Used today to rest as i felt like i was coming down with something. Took in lots of calories hydrated and did my running around to pay my bills.

IntraXcell -

Muscle gains -
Adding a shake a day to my regular meals.

Day 5 - Feeling fuller but hypertrophy will bring full muscle bellies, this week i prioitized cardio as per iminint rugby provincials, next week weights.

Meal higlight for the day - Lasagna, homemade and healthy. :woohoo:

Week 2 and onward is when things start to get interesting with IntraXCell. :)

Nicely done so far. :clap2:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 6- Overview.
1.5 Hours of rugby practice, Sprints kicking drills.

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty.

Energy - Even and long lasting, slept like a baby.

Recovery - Small isolated tightness.

Bloat -Small amount of bloat today, this could be due to dehydration.

Performance - Pretty good still shaking off the winter cob webs.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Improving.

Recovery - Less muscle soreness, some sporatic tightness, partly due to limited stretching.

Muscle gains -
Looking great for a guy running and away from the gym.

Fat loss - Some ab's looking more visible.

Day 6 - Im looking harder, getting more vascular and feeling a nice energy boost throught the day. Some stubborn fat around my chest/back at nipple height (photos will reveal).

Meal higlight for the day - Ham, grilled - zuccini onion to peppers, scalloped potatoes, corn on the cob, cabbage rolls. :woohoo:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 7- Overview.
Round of golf, 1.5 hours of paintball.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Improving.

Recovery - Less muscle soreness, some sporatic tightness, partly due to limited stretching.

Muscle gains -
Looking great for a guy running and away from the gym.

Fat loss - Some ab's looking more visible.

Day 7 - Im starting to really look forward to the benefits that week 2-3 and beyond (have two additional bottles) have to bring. Hypertrophy begins tommorow, Im thinking i need to use weights to fill the holes in terms of my muscle imbalances. My health, speed and overall efficiency are improving life is good.

Quote for today: "Every one has a plan until they get hit."

Meal higlight for the day - Marinated bumper ribs, baked potatoes, asparagus, tomatoes, zuccini, peppers. :woohoo:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
IntraXcell / Steeledge A week in review.

Thoughts? how has this product met, exceeded or fallen short of my expectations.?

At this early stage of my log i am:

*Impressed with the "flush" i like it and feel like im experiencing improved circulation.

*Improving in general productivity, whether on Steelege or just IntraXcell.

*Feeling a good recomposition in terms of muscle cuts as a result of slight lean mass addition and fat loss, these results are slight but noted by my girlfriend as well.

Given i have no experience with beta - alanine products i am so far impressed, and optimistic to further advances.

In terms of Steeledge i like its taste, mixability, even energy distribution (with no jitters), and of course no crashes!!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
IntraXcell / Steeledge A week in review.

Thoughts? how has this product met, exceeded or fallen short of my expectations.?

At this early stage of my log i am:

*Impressed with the "flush" i like it and feel like im experiencing improved circulation.

*Improving in general productivity, whether on Steelege or just IntraXcell.

*Feeling a good recomposition in terms of muscle cuts as a result of slight lean mass addition and fat loss, these results are slight but noted by my girlfriend as well.

Given i have no experience with beta - alanine products i am so far impressed, and optimistic to further advances.

In terms of Steeledge i like its taste, mixability, even energy distribution (with no jitters), and of course no crashes!!

Nice (1 week) review! :head: BTW, golf & paintball in the say day sounds fun!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good sh1t lately SWG...I had a comment all ready in my head but then I read your "meal highlight for the day" and now I can't think straight :think: :think: :fool2:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 8- Overview.
1 Hour practice some kicking drills, 30 push ups, 30 sit ups, 30 chins. Ran 10 minutes for a warm up before hitting back.

Back day -
Seated pull downs - 180x12, 190x9, 200x6
One arm dumbell row - 50x12, 60x10, 70x9
Shrugs - 25x20, 35x20, 45x20

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty.

Energy - Good.

Recovery - Good, we'll see how i respond to hypertrophy on this AEN stack.

Bloat - None.

Performance - Lifts were focused primarily on form and low rep speed, not a heavy workout but a productive one nonetheless. Felt

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Improving.

Muscle burn - My muscles are feeling full.

Muscle gains - Felt decent strength today but due to time away lifts declined with increasing sets.

Mood - Great mood.

Day 8 - Good day today felt nice after the gym, good ole endorphins. Tommorow is a light quad workout before work then i work 12 hours from 3pm to 3am, all work and no play make SWG..... Rich byatches!!!

Meal higlight for the day - Shrimp and pork dumplings, sticky rice, BBQ pork filled bun, potstickers. :woohoo:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 9- Overview.
10 minute run to warm up, quads to follow.

Quads day -
Seated leg extension - 150x12, 180x10, 210x9
Leg press - 200x12, 290x10, 400x9, 490x7
Lunges - (wide step set then two close together step sets) 25x20, 30x20, 35x20

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty.

Energy - Good.

Recovery - Good, Some slight tightness/soreness, hopefully DOMS wont rear its ugly head.

Bloat - None.

Performance - Lifts were focused primarily on form and low rep speed, not a heavy workout but a productive one nonetheless.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Improving.

Muscle burn - My muscles are feeling full.

Muscle gains - Felt decent strength today but due to time away lifts declined with increasing sets.

Mood - Great mood.

Day 9 - Today i work 12 hours so i slept in and hit a light quad workout, not a strong as im used to but i have not been doing hypertrophy so my legs are going to have to adjust this week. I did my lunges wide and they were easier due to my strong running hams and glutes, so i switched to a closer stance which hits the quad harder just like adjusting foot placement on the leg press.

Meal higlight for the day - Chicken breast, rice, baby corn, mixed veggies. :woohoo:

Note: This log is bias free, my job is to tell the world how AEN's supplements perform. (supps provided)[/QUOTE]

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm realllly likin the look of things in here SWG keep it up ! ! !

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 9- Overview.
Rest day. Needed to work again to today and i decided to spend some time just lying in bed relaxing until i had to go in.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - In hindsight my set endurace is up but total workout volume is appropriate to my time in the gym lately.

Muscle burn - Less burn experienced.

Recovery - Some DOMS today but this is to be expected.

Muscle gains - Muscles are feeling solid but sore.

Mood - Great mood.

Day 9 - Felt some DOMS today, overall fatigue mostly from having been on my feet 11 hours and a great workout. My Glutes are tight, ill stretching them out tonight. My back held up good to hypertrophy but oddly my bi's are nicely sore which is usually difficult to achieve.

Meal highlight for the day - Whole wheat peppercorn ceasar sub with all the veggies ala quiznos. :woohoo:

Last edited:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Got some supps in from nutra going to be adding in a multivitamin, as i ran out last week. Also AEN guys do you see a conflict in adding in RESET AD by palo alto as i dont think it would cause performance concerns, instead would add to the potency of steeledge due to me suffering from adrenal fatique, thoughts?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 10- Overview.
10 minutes on the eliptical, running on toes at 130 BPM, Chest and calves to follow.

Chest

Seated machine bench - 90x15, 160x10, 210x7, Drop set 160x7, 90x7.
Standing cable flyes - 60x12, 60x10, 60x10
Machine assisted dips - 131x15, 139x12, 158x10

Calves

Standing calve raises - (all calve exericises done with toes out, toes in and toes straight ahead)135: 10-10-10, 155: 10-10-5, 175: 10-10-10-5
Donkey calve raise - 120: 10-10-5, 140: 10-10-5, 160: 10-10-5
Toe raises - body weight - 10-10-10, 10-10-10, With 25 pounds 10-10-10

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty.

Energy - Good.

Recovery - Minimal soreness from yesterday.

Bloat - None.

Performance - Good pace today, moved almost seamlessly from one exercise to the next, spanning 35 minutes.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Improving.

Muscle burn - Those 25-30 rep calve sets really made a nice burn, but i just kept pushing.

Recovery - Little to no residual soreness.

Muscle gains - Monitoring.

Mood - Great mood.

Day 10 - Got up slammed my Steeledge and Intraxcell then headed to the gym before work. Had a great pace and due to the gym being empty i went from chest to claves back to chest.. etc. got in got out good day. Got home to a fresh omelette, thanks to my GF.

Meal higlight for the day - Deluxe omlette (green and red peppers, zuccini, tomato, cheese). :woohoo:

Last edited:
Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Got some supps in from nutra going to be adding in a multivitamin, as i ran out last week. Also AEN guys do you see a conflict in adding in RESET AD by palo alto as i dont think it would cause performance concerns, instead would add to the potency of steeledge due to me suffering from adrenal fatique, thoughts?
Nope, no problem there.

At the same token,much of the potential fatigue from the caffeine content in SteelEdge is offset by the content of the neurotransmitter precursors, tyrosine, alpha-gpc, choline.

:djparty:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Feel the product working

Ive forgot to mention ive been noticing the "tingle" from IntraXcell approx 15-20 minutes after dosing, i like it! Its sometimes reminds me of a slight pins and needles and other times more of a general warmness, either way its definetely not a neagative for IntraXcell. Im glad i bought two more bottles of Intraxcell and one more of Steeledge and thats the best way to describe how i feel about these products. Steeledge blows NO-explode, Size-ON, Celltech and Horsepower out of the water, Horsepower was my favorite but it gave me gas , never mixed in, and tasted like crap. Nuff said.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Nope, no problem there.

At the same token,much of the potential fatigue from the caffeine content in SteelEdge is offset by the content of the neurotransmitter precursors, tyrosine, alpha-gpc, choline.

:djparty:
You guys have the bases covered, the more i read the more i become impressed with the depth of your research and therefore product efficiency.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Feel the product working

Ive forgot to mention ive been noticing the "tingle" from IntraXcell approx 15-20 minutes after dosing, i like it! Its sometimes reminds me of a slight pins and needles and other times more of a general warmness, either way its definetely not a neagative for IntraXcell. Im glad i bought two more bottles of Intraxcell and one more of Steeledge and thats the best way to describe how i feel about these products. Steeledge blows NO-explode, Size-ON, Celltech and Horsepower out of the water, Horsepower was my favorite but it gave me gas , never mixed in, and tasted like crap. Nuff said.

:drunk: :goodpost: Glad you like them :)

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
You guys have the bases covered, the more i read the more i become impressed with the depth of your research and therefore product efficiency.
Thank you. :)

If you want to read more about the science in SteelEdge's formulation, check out our two articles on Pre-Workout supplementation. One is on central fatigue, part two is on peripheral fatigue.

Athletic Edge Nutrition, Inc.

Part two was more interesting to write and I feel the better out of the two. So if it comes down to you just reading one of them, go with part 2. :cheers:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review's SWG, glad you like our products so much. One of my favorite parts of SE is how light it sits in your stomach, almost as if I'm drinking normal water. So much different than previos pre-workouts I have tried.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 11- Overview.
15 minutes on the eliptical at 130 BPM, Tri's to follow.

Triceps -
Overhead dumbell press - 70x12, 80x10, 90x10, 100x8
Tricep kickback - 10x12, 15x10, 20x6
Rope pull down/out - 30x10, 30x10, 30x10

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty.

Recovery - Improving recovery time, hypertrophy has shown me the difference these products have made.

Bloat - None!! felt like a hydrating drink that did not make me feel full.

Performance - Good.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Improving.

Muscle burn - Hypertrophy has shown to be improved on IXL.

Recovery - Less time sore.

Muscle gains - Slight.

Fat loss - Some.

Mood - Good.

Day 11 - Great day, chest is a little tight felt like i could have really pushed myself cardio wise today. Decided to wait on my next leg workout, may have to wait until after provincials to avoid overtraining as weekend tourney's can have up to 4 - 80 minute games, if were lucky.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Day 11 - Great day, chest is a little tight felt like i could have really pushed myself cardio wise today. Decided to wait on my next leg workout, may have to wait until after provincials to avoid overtraining as weekend tourney's can have up to 4 - 80 minute games, if were lucky.
I understand! It's easy to stay in the gym too long once your CARN levels start to rise. Just wait until month 2-3 on IntraXCell :) You will walk out of the gym and feel like you can workout all over again :cool:

Great log SWG :box: :type:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 12- Overview.

Rest, took this opportunity to have a day off as i will be practicing tues, wed, thurs and off to provs either friday or saturday. May or may not throw in some cardio or hyertrophy as well.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - To be monitored.

Muscle burn - Hypertrophy has shown to be improved on IXL.

Recovery - Less time sore.

Muscle gains - Slight.

Fat loss - Some.

Mood - Good.

Day 12 - Not much to say on this rest day, but i am feeling better and looking better.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 13- Overview.
1.5 hour rugby practice, bag drills, line outs, the breakdown. Took it upon my self to do 30 chins on the goal posts and 30 pushups on the grass.

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty.

Energy - Elevated, but without a crazy heartbeat or crashing.

Recovery - Improving recovery time, felt a real difference for the first time today.

Bloat - None!!.

Performance - Awesome.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Today i really noticed that i am not tired after practice and that i could handle possibly another one.

Muscle burn - None, muscles felt responsive and strong.

Recovery - No soreness and increased recovery.

Muscle gains - Slight.

Fat loss - Some.

Mood - Optimistic.

Day 13 - I realised today i was not wheezing and bent over trying to breathe, i was out of breath but had more in the tank if needed. I felt muscle wise i am quite prepared for this weekend now i need to focus on using my athleticism and getting mentally tough. I feel like this is stack is starting to show its benefits now as i feel great on the grass and my joints feel solid and endurance is up.

Meal highlight of the day - Italian sausage, brocolini, tomato, parmesan cheese, mushroom sauce, zuccini, penne pasta.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Day 13 - I realised today i was not wheezing and bent over trying to breathe, i was out of breath but had more in the tank if needed. I felt muscle wise i am quite prepared for this weekend now i need to focus on using my athleticism and getting mentally tough. I feel like this is stack is starting to show its benefits now as i feel great on the grass and my joints feel solid and endurance is up.

Meal highlight of the day - Italian sausage, brocolini, tomato, parmesan cheese, mushroom sauce, zuccini, penne pasta.
:djparty: Great news SWG! Trust me, it only gets better from here! :cheers:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 14- Overview.
1.5 hour rugby practice, sprints, scrums, rucks and line outs. Practiced plays and learned some new calls.

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty and hydrating.

Recovery - Improving recovery time, looking forward to my steeledge, too bad my practices are at 6 pm and im afraid to up my dose from 1/2 scoop so i can sleep and be up by 6:30 am.

Bloat - None!!.

Performance - Awesome.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Today i really noticed that i am not tired after practice and that i could handle possibly another one.

Recovery - Some soreness and increased recovery.

Muscle gains - Full and hard.

Fat loss - Some.

Mood - Optimistic.

Day 14 - Felt strong, little soreness from the pullups. Pissed rain on us all practice, still got it done. Waking up to fulll muscles and walking around looking bigger.

Meal highlight of the day - Porridge, splenda, 2% milk, mmm.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The gifted sophmore - Tommorow is last practice until my sophmore debut, things fall into place....

We have learned that our bracket in the tourney is loaded with talent (in terms of our division). We are against the top undefeated seed and the second seed, port alberni which has only lost twice to the undefeated team. We have played 3 games, most teams from lower mainland vancouver area have 15+ games under their belts, and a much larger population to feed from. Last year only 8 teams came and we were 8th seed, we beat the top seed Port alberni in the first game and they are itching to give us a spanking as payback. As a forward at 6'3" 200 i am considered smallish but have big aspirations, win or lose. We are playing in Williams lake small town south of my home town, and due to our proximity we are what you could call rivals. The host the top seeds and everyone else is gunning for us... Most of our top guys are hurt or unable to come... out rag tag group shall hopefully atleast leave with our pride if not a trophy.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
The gifted sophmore - Tommorow is last practice until my sophmore debut, things fall into place....

We have learned that our bracket in the tourney is loaded with talent (in terms of our division). We are against the top undefeated seed and the second seed, port alberni which has only lost twice to the undefeated team. We have played 3 games, most teams from lower mainland vancouver area have 15+ games under their belts, and a much larger population to feed from. Last year only 8 teams came and we were 8th seed, we beat the top seed Port alberni in the first game and they are itching to give us a spanking as payback. As a forward at 6'3" 200 i am considered smallish but have big aspirations, win or lose. We are playing in Williams lake small town south of my home town, and due to our proximity we are what you could call rivals. The host the top seeds and everyone else is gunning for us... Most of our top guys are hurt or unable to come... out rag tag group shall hopefully atleast leave with our pride if not a trophy.

Go into the game HUNGRY for a WIN! :food: :bb3: Looking forward to hearing how it goes!!!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sucks your top guys are hurt or unable to come ... Scrubs!! :toilet:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 15- Overview.
1.5 hour rugby practice, sprints, scrums, rucks and line outs. Practiced plays and played a few plays like it was real. Im not sure at this point if i will be second row or flanker, i hope flanker.

Steeledge -

Taste - Tasty and hydrating.

Recovery - None, ive been stretching before bed and what a difference, me pulling my end of the recovery duties has allowed this stack to shine.

Bloat - None!!.

Performance - Awesome.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Today i really noticed that i am not that tired after practice and that i could handle possibly another one.

Recovery - Increased recovery.

Muscle gains - Fuller and harder.

Fat loss - Some.

Mood - Positive energetic.

Day 15 - Good practice today, i had great endurane. Tommorow is MY first game of the year as i did not get to go to jasper downhill 7's.

Meal highlight of the day - BBQ'd marinated salmon, rice, broccoli.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Day 15- Overview.

IntraXcell -

Endurance - Today i really noticed that i am not that tired after practice and that i could handle possibly another one.

Recovery - Increased recovery.

Muscle gains - Fuller and harder.

Fat loss - Some.

Mood - Positive energetic.

Day 15 - Good practice today, i had great endurane. Tommorow is MY first game of the year as i did not get to go to jasper downhill 7's.

Meal highlight of the day - BBQ'd marinated salmon, rice, broccoli.
Great feedback about IXL and your increase in endurance! Good luck tomorrow at your game :cool: :) :thumbsup:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your meal highlights of the day are amazing:clap2:

Glad to see you are really taking this stack to the limits!!