1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

BiO gets Poseidonized

Just a brief rundown of my impressions of Poseidon by Nimbus Nutrition.

I've been using it consistently since I recieved it over a week ago and I have to say..WOW, very nice stuff.

I am a big advocate of Magnesium supplementation and have been for years. Normally, I take Magnesium Asporotate and Zinc Asporotate by Solaray and "thought" this was enough...until I tried Posiedon.

The real problem with trying to take Mg pills is that you'll reach a point where your guts simply can't take anymore and you'll get the runs. With Solaray's capsules, anything over 5 pills caused this reaction. Many nutritionists and naturopaths consider this reaction to a sign that your body has enough MG and is rejecting the excess. I used to believe this as well but now I am thinking it's simply a matter of absorbability as large doses of Poseidon go down and stay down easy and actually produce the relaxing effect I read so much about with Mg supplementation but rarely ever experience.

Upon dosing two servings of Poseidon in the evening, I very quickly felt my muscles relax and my brain wasn't too far behind. A very nice sense of relaxation that feels 100% natural as opposed to alcohol or herbs. All servings taken on an empty stomach as advised.

This effect carried over to the next day where I dosed about 3 servings sipped throughout the day. Much of the daily anxiety and stress that I normally feel were gone and this left me with a better focus and endurance for daily tasks. Workout performance has also increased but this I cannot fairly claim to be all Poseidon's doing as I am on cycle.

All in all, GREAT product at a good price as it saves me from buying multiple bottles of Mg, Zinc and even cuts down on my Emergen-C use (Mixing Emergen-C into Poseidon doses helps the flavor a lot). As others have been saying..I'm hooked.

2. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Just a brief rundown of my impressions of Poseidon by Nimbus Nutrition.

I've been using it consistently since I received it over a week ago and I have to say..WOW, very nice stuff.

I am a big advocate of Magnesium supplementation and have been for years. Normally, I take Magnesium Asporotate and Zinc Asporotate by Solaray and "thought" this was enough...until I tried Poseidon.

The real problem with trying to take Mg pills is that you'll reach a point where your guts simply can't take anymore and you'll get the runs. With Solaray's capsules, anything over 5 pills caused this reaction. Many nutritionists and naturopaths consider this reaction to a sign that your body has enough MG and is rejecting the excess. I used to believe this as well but now I am thinking it's simply a matter of absorbability as large doses of Poseidon go down and stay down easy and actually produce the relaxing effect I read so much about with Mg supplementation but rarely ever experience.

Upon dosing two servings of Poseidon in the evening, I very quickly felt my muscles relax and my brain wasn't too far behind. A very nice sense of relaxation that feels 100% natural as opposed to alcohol or herbs. All servings taken on an empty stomach as advised.

This effect carried over to the next day where I dosed about 3 servings sipped throughout the day. Much of the daily anxiety and stress that I normally feel were gone and this left me with a better focus and endurance for daily tasks.
    Workout performance has also increased but this I cannot fairly claim to be all Poseidon's doing as I am on cycle.

All in all, GREAT product at a good price as it saves me from buying multiple bottles of Mg, Zinc and even cuts down on my Emergen-C use (Mixing Emergen-C into Poseidon doses helps the flavor a lot). As others have been saying..I'm hooked.
    Excellent feedback Bioman! Thanks for sharing!

I highlighted in bold letters above my favorite benefit of Poseidon that you point out so well.

Workin
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great review Bio!
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Awesome review bman, I'm going to have to look into some emergen-c.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Poseidon is kinda like Emergen-C taken to the next level, IMO. You get way more Mg in a wide array of bioavailable forms.

Also..I have not had any niacin flushing until today and it was very very mild. Had to think of a reason why I was slightly red in the face lol.

I have taken as many as 4 doses all at once with ZERO gastro issues which says a lot about the absorbability of this mix.
  6. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

LOL, your the ultimate testing tester B. 4 servings at a whop... that turns me red just thinking about it.

Here's to the man

7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.41%

Must try... Poseidon.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  8. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.2%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Poseidon is kinda like Emergen-C taken to the next level, IMO. You get way more Mg in a wide array of bioavailable forms.

Also..I have not had any niacin flushing until today and it was very very mild. Had to think of a reason why I was slightly red in the face lol.

I have taken as many as 4 doses all at once with ZERO gastro issues which says a lot about the absorbability of this mix.

Workin
  9. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Must try... Poseidon.
    Must is not enough, you have to HAVE IT!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nimbus Nutrition: Poseidon Buy 1 Get 1 50% off
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 01:18 PM
  2. BiO finally gets his Nueros Balanced
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 08:56 PM
  3. How do figure skaters get so strong?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat