Awards
  • Established
A little about me and my training.

Sex: M

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 243 lbs

Body Type: Mesomorph

BF%: 9%

Training experience: Been lifting seriously for about 6 years. I have always been obsessed with becoming the hugest, strongest mother f***er ever. I used to be a member of the Alberta Bobsled Association, until moving to the United States to finish College, and was in an associated training program. This is the premier Olympic bobsled program In Canada, located at Canada Olympic Park in Calgary, Alberta--- home of the 1988 Olympics----”Cool Runnings” lol. As such, I was trained by and trained with the best; from power lifters to gymnasts. The Olympics was always the goal and so the training reflected that.

Current Training Schedule:
Monday- Chest, little tris, Abbs
Tuesday-Back, Traps, little bis, obliques
Wednesday- Legs, Abbs
Thursday- Shoulders, Traps, obliques
Friday- Tris, light Chest, Abbs
Saturday-Bis, light Back, obliques
Typical day is around 2-3 hours. All high intensity, High weight-medium reps to start, then medium weight-extreme reps to finish.

Cardio Schedule: Currently no cardio, I add it in if I notice fat gain.

Current Supplements:
Multi-vitamine
Omega 3-6-9
Chromium (load pre-workout)
Taurine
Glutamine
Creatine Monohydrate (Post workout)
Whey Protien(4-5 servings daily)
ZMA

Short Term Goal: I'm currently lean bulking from 243-250.

Health Issues:
Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
None

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions:
None

Current Diet & Macros:
My current diet consists of 6 meals a day. I plan on getting anywhere between 4000 and 5500 calories a day over the next 8-12 weeks. I get my protein from lean meats, eggs, and lots of protien shakes! My carbs are mainly of low GI, except post workout where I immediately consume 400-500 cals from fruit drinks along with two scoops of whey and 10g of creatine mono.

Current Daily Water Intake:
I'm currently drinking 4-6 gallons a day.

I will add photos, and measurements throughout the log.

So now for the Log. I am going to be adding, as stated in the title; GMS, Glycerine, Anabolic Pump, Waxy Maize, and Ephedrine. These are basically two stacks mixed together. I am going to run each one two weeks on, two weeks other one.

Stack One
Ephedrine and Caffiene
Glycerine/GMS

I have been running this stack for 1 week already and man do I love it. I take 32mg's of Ephedrine and 400 mg's of caffiene with the Glycerine 30 minutes prior to working out with my other pre-workout supps. This is the only time I take these two supplements in the day. I have been using this combo to.... you guessed it! BULK! well you may be thinking to yourself that I am crazy, but I really like the affect these two supplements have on my intensity in the gym. I am pumped, I am focussed and I have crazy amounts of energy. It also helps me bulk really cleanly. You may be wondering to yourself, "Why does he list both Glycerine and GMS?" Well the answere is very simple, I have been wondering which of these two supplements is better for pumps, and so I am going to test it out and see which one is better for me. I have only been using this stack with the Glycerine so far, but my GMS is in the mail. So far on this stack my strength has seriousely increased, as well I have noticed more deffinition.

Stack two
Anabolic Pump
Waxy Maize Starch

I have decided to run this, alternating with stack one every two weeks. People have reported insane results with this stack, and so I obviusely want to see what all of the fuss is about. I am super psyched about this portion of the two stack cycle becuase if anabolic pump is anything close to what people say...... ohhh man! WATCH OUT!!!

I am going to try to update this log everyday! But you know, if I dont get around to it for a couple of days, dont panic, I am prolly just at the Arnold Classic! Haha, amazingly stoked to be able to go this year! I am going to be takine pictures next week, and I also hope to add in some video? Can we do that? Well I sure hope so! I have never seen it done on here, but I am pretty dang new, so maybe. If not though, I will post on youtube and provide a link.

Throughout the duration of this log I am aiming at the 250 lb mark, with, hopefully, a slight decrease in body fat. I am going to be hitting the gym just as hard as ever, so I will keep you posted on the results. Hope you all the best in all of your endeavors! I will post tomorrow with updates.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Well Im not going to be working out today. I just dont have time, I am leaving for the Arnold Classic in less than an hour. Maybe, if I am lucky, I will be able to go to the gym tonight when I get to Columbus. Well I will take lots of pictures over the weekend for all to enjoy!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current Daily Water Intake:
I'm currently drinking 4-6 gallons a day.
Is this right?:think:

Looks like a good log man, I'll be watching.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Is this right?:think:

Looks like a good log man, I'll be watching.
Yes, I drink lots of water! Its crazy, I just get so thirsty. At breakfast alone I drink 2 litres of water. And by lunch I have already drank about 1.5 gallons. Throughout my workout I drink 2 1 gallon jugs----this is prolly due to the length and intensity. And everything in the evening I usually drink another 1, sometimes 2 gallons. I literally am drinking all day long, and if I dont I get really tired. This may make you think "diabetes", but I check my blood sugar quite often and its always at an optimal level. I think it is due mostly to the food I eat. I am a college student and eat a lot of college cafeteria food. As you can guess, most of the meat is heavilly salted, and thus very dehydrating. This likely adds to the ridiculouseness(spelling!?) of the this value.

Also, I just got back from the Arnold Classic. It was simply amazing! I must say though, I deffinately enjoyed the strongmen more than anything. It was incredible what they were doing this year! I will hopefully post lots of photos tomorrow. Ohhhh man, the sumo photos are the funniest!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, that's a lot of water. I'd be pissing like a race horse if I drank that much. I get about 1.5-2 gallons a day and I'm practically running to the bathroom on the hour. It'll probably go really good with the glycerin and gms though.

Looking forward to the log and some of those pics my friend.

R

RWelborn7

Awards
Haha that is alot of water. Should be a nice log. I'm following.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
OK, so today was a pretty good day at the gym considering how I felt. I just wasnt feeling "on" today. I think that it was a combination of having three days off from the gym to go to classic, and thus loosing my constant pump, eating too little, drinking too little, and forgetting my glycerine in columbus. Just an all around bad day, as far as feeling it goes. But I did lift quite a bit today regardeless. Heres what I did in order:

1)Dumbell Press 115's, x10,x12,x10,x10

2)Incline press 230lbs, x20,x18,x17,x18

3)Bench Press 270lbs,x20,x18,x17,x20

4)Bench Press 180lbs(burnout), X30

5)Cable Flys, 5 burnout sets----dont know weights because it only has "weight setting whatever"

6)Tri Push Downs 4 Burnout sets --- same deal as Cable Flys

7) 30 minutes abbs

I am starting to feel a lot better now though. My agressiveness is starting to return, so hopefully tomorrow will be little bit more of a psyched day. Also, since I did forget my glycerine, I am obviousely not taking it right now. I am still on the EC stack and all other supplements still. Have no fear though, my new order is the mail now so I should have it in a couple of days. I am also getting very excited for my waxy maize to get here! Next week should be killer, no school+ waxy maize+ anabolic pump+ lots of working out and rest= huge gains. I still havent posted those pictures yet, but I should be doing that pretty soon(just in the middle of midterms right now).

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
OK today was a really good back day. I was feeling really agressive and focussed today, except for one thing. Part way through my workout my body stopped absorbing water. Lots of buil up of liquid in my stomach. I was really thirsty and was drinking like crazy, but just couldnt absorb anything. So after about 30 mins of struggling through it (cramps and sick feeling), I went to the washroom and literally through up more than I have ever thrown up in my entire life! I guess I took too many stims pre-workout or something, cause my preworkout drink was still in there! I got a lot of stims at the classic and so I upped my dosages of everything. I wont do that again. After the bathroom incident, everything returned to normal, I was finally able to get hydrated but still not enough. I crashed after about another 45 mins, just no energy from zero absorbance of my pre-workout drink. So today was kind of short, only like 2 hours-ish, but rewarding considering. I am really excited to get everything back in balance again this week and start having insane workouts. It was kind of awsome though after the workout posing, I was super ripped! I guess the dieretic affect of too many stims is amazing. Has anyone else had this problem with stims before? I guess it would be kind of useful pre-show or something, possibly some revers osmosis taking place. Anyway though, not good for the daily routine, I am still working on getting hydrated again. I have already drank about 1.5 gallons since throughing up and I am still slightly cramping.

BigDago

BigDago

Awards
Dude, have you spoken to a doctor about the extreme thirst???? Thats alot of water. Have you had your blood sugar checked lately?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Dude, have you spoken to a doctor about the extreme thirst???? Thats alot of water. Have you had your blood sugar checked lately?
Like I said before, I check my blood sugar quite frequently. I have been like this my whole life so I am not worried about it. I wil continue to check my blood sugar, but I dont suspsect its really a problem. I think it is prolly more of an advantage than a hinderance concidering the added benefits of well hydrated cells.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Legs Shoulders

OK, so the last couple of days have been pretty wonky. Yesterday I through up again at the gym. I am pretty sure I am just plain sick, cause my energy has been down, I have been unusually sore, and I keep on throwin up. Haha. Yesterday was a pretty good work considering how crappy I felt. Here is a break down of what I did.

Squats
495 x 30
515 x 20
405 x 20, really, really deep and slow though(wasnt really feeling very good so I decided to lighten up the wieght and so some different exercises)

Front Squats
225 x 20
275 x 20
315 x 20
still feeling pretty crappy so decided to stop

Squats
315 x 40 (wanted to get a good burnout pump)

Hack Squats
315 x 40 (after this really wanted to quit, haha. I dont take very much a break in between sets at all, so if I am not feeling so good, I get in real bad shape.)

After this decided to do 3 sets burnout leg extensions, 3 sets burnout leg curls, 3 sets burnout standing calf raises. After my workout I was pretty much shot. For some reason I have been needing to eat a lot more calories each day just to maintane. I dont like it. Normally I am never sore the next day, but the last couple of days I have been.

Today was pretty good. Still not feeling one hundred percent, but getting better. I didnt throw up at all, got pretty close, but kept it down. This is prolly a good sign that I am getting better. There has been pretty horrible food in the cafeteria this week, so this prolly hasnt helped me much. A good day though regardless.

Seated Military Barbell Press
175 x 20
195 x 10
215 x 4
195 x 10
195 x 10
175 x 18
105 x 40

Standing Cable Press
ummmm.... it has wieght settings lol. But I went to the max weight and repped. Did lots of sets. haha.

Standing Pull-ups
105 x 40
105 x 40
105 x 40

Rotator Curls
3 sets of burnout per arm

Lateral delt raises
2 sets burnout per arm

I take very little breaks in between sets. Gets a really nice pumped feeling. A pretty good workout considering how I have been feeling. However, I am starting to absorb a lot more water again. Still a little hard to drink as much as I should, but getting better. By the way, my waxy maize and new glycerine should be getting here tomorrow. I am super excited to start using the anabolic pump and waxy maize. It should put this current section of the log to shame. haha.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
OK sorry guys for taking so long to update. I have been on spring break for the last while---we all know how that is. I did start taking my anabolic pump last week. It is freaking amazing! I can honestly say that it is the best product I have ever taken in my life! Last week I was working out in the mornings; super tired; under nourirshed; dehydrated; and I was still experiencing unbelievable pumps! Also as I was on spring break, I was eating a crap load of fast food and pizza. The scale said I wa at 248lbs!!!!, but I was actually looking leaner in the mirror!!! really strange. I dont really understand how a natural product could do this for me, but hey who really cares! Man my appetite is also through the roof! Last night for supper I ate 4 pieces of lasagna, 4 chicken breasts, an orange, an apple, and a protiene shake! and then..... only 2 hours later I ate two twelve in subs from blimpie!!! and when I woke up in the morning I was once again, you guessed it, starving! well to sum it up this product is absolutley superb. I havetn noticed a real increase in strength yet, but I feel great! I feel pumped all day long, and I have this funny, good, tingly feeling in my forearms all day! I am really looking forward to the rest of this cycle process!!

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
good log so far bro - your a strong mofo 515x20 plus the rest of the workout is pretty intense - strength will come with the AP after a few weeks, what are you dosing it at? for myself 4 a day is working better than 3 of the 500mgs - 247lbs (220-300g carbs a day) - from a lot of the logs I have seen AP - 1 500mg for 60-80g carbs seems to be the formula.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
good log so far bro - your a strong mofo 515x20 plus the rest of the workout is pretty intense - strength will come with the AP after a few weeks, what are you dosing it at? for myself 4 a day is working better than 3 of the 500mgs - 247lbs (220-300g carbs a day) - from a lot of the logs I have seen AP - 1 500mg for 60-80g carbs seems to be the formula.
I have the new AP. I am only dosing it at 3 pills a day. One with lunch, one with pre-workout drink, one with post workout meal. I was thinking about adding one in with pre-bed meal considering I usually take in 2000cals at this time. I think it would really help me get cut up more. But I am not quite sure yet.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
OK so today was another amazing day on anabolic pump. I cannot tell you enough how great this stuff is. The pumps were just absolutely intense today! I have really began to noctice how hot this stuff makes you! Has anyone else noticed this? I like get red I am so hot. Its so good! I still cannot seem to get ehough food though! No matter how much food I eat, It just never feels like enough. I was also thinking to myself today, "self, I bet anabolic pump would work really well with IGF-1". Well I have never taken IGF-1 before but from what I read about both anabolic pump and IGF-1, I think that they would work very well together. You would literally be force feeding the growth of new muscle fibers! I think that it would be amazing. In fact, I think that it would be so amazing that I am seriousely contemplating running a cycle of igf-1 with anabolic pump this summer, once I have little more cash flow. Anyway though, just a thought. Please tell me if I am retarded for thinking it.

Edit: I should add that for my post workout meal I ate two giant plates of super cheesy chicken alfredo, with a whole broiling chicken, a litre of yogurt, an apple, an orange, a protien shake, and a bowl of brocilli, and I still feel hungry. I think I am going to have to go get a couple of subs again!

Last edited:
haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
ok, so today was the end of my first "actual" week on anabolic pump. I must say that it has been a really good experience for me so far. I have begun to see some strength gains. yesterday I curled the 60's 14 times, last week I could only do it 10! Also today, after I had finished my 1.5 hour tri workout, I did a little bench press. I put up 3 plates a side 4 times, this really isnt that big of a deal but it was nice after already having done a crap load of tris and about 4 sets of bench! This product is really good, I just hope it continues to get even better! Also, I am still getting leaner, even though I am eating more!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far...subscribed. :thumbsup:

Workin

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
well my hunger has finally begun to subside with this product. This is prolly a good thing, I think I was taking in a little too many calories. Anyway though, the pumps are still insane, and recovery is really fast. I think I may be overtraining on some days right now though. This sup just makes you feel like you can go forever.... but everyone knows that even though you feel that way in the gym, sometimes less exercise translates into greater gains.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
well my hunger has finally begun to subside with this product. This is prolly a good thing, I think I was taking in a little too many calories. Anyway though, the pumps are still insane, and recovery is really fast. I think I may be overtraining on some days right now though. This sup just makes you feel like you can go forever.... but everyone knows that even though you feel that way in the gym, sometimes less exercise translates into greater gains.
A wise grass hopper once told me the same thing ;)

Glad to hear your having such good results haroldjg!

Workin

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Ok so this 2nd full week has went really good. I got the stomach flu this week, and was still able to get pumped in the gym! I am really liking this product. I have been continueing with my little less=more strategy for training and am liking the results so far. It seems like the cortisol in my body stays much, much, lower training like this! I like it a lot more. Well not much more to say amout anabolic pump this week except that it is def. a really solid prod. as far as naturals go!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Ok so this 2nd full week has went really good. I got the stomach flu this week, and was still able to get pumped in the gym! I am really liking this product. I have been continueing with my little less=more strategy for training and am liking the results so far. It seems like the cortisol in my body stays much, much, lower training like this! I like it a lot more. Well not much more to say amout anabolic pump this week except that it is def. a really solid prod. as far as naturals go!
Good info haroldjg! :)

Workin

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. Thanks for loggin. Lookin good.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I am done this log now. I started pulsing epistane and tst on monday, so I will no longer be posting on this log. Anabolic Pump was a very good experience for me. I fealt amazing in the gym, great pumps, and put on some mass while cutting a little fat. I ran it for about 3.5 weeks. During that time I went from 243-247lbs and dropped a little fat. I am really pleased with this product and will likely use it again. If you are looking to stay all natural it is prolly one of the best products you could take. Also it was not water weight I gained. On day 3 of my pulse cycle I am already past 250lbs, so I know that the weight from anabolic pump wasnt water.