wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stats 6'1 2 inches tall
27 years old
Training seriously for 7-8, started training at 14
225-235 lbs (yes I know it's weird but I fluctuate alot over the course of a week) This morning I was 229.
Bdyft%7-8

I used poseidon right away the first night I got it along with 2.5 grams of GABA, a very small amount of phenibut (real small), ZMA, and powerfull. I woke up feeling rather awake and ready for the day, but that happens sometimes so I thought little of it. Had a breakfast dose with some AP, 4 caps clear edge, powerfull, and super cissus. I noticed a number of things, as I'm sure some of you might have expected.

First off I'll say my libado is completely through the roof ie. I'm offering a decent place for women 5 ft tall and under to do chinups for at least half the day and pretty much the entire evening. :good: However, it should be noted that the only 2 times I've ever noticed a lack of libado was when I used ATD at around 75 mg and around the 1 month point of using sesathin. So take it for what it's worth. BTW, I wasn't mispelling libido for those who you who didn't pick that up. Libado is a word I made up to describe my typically offensively and at times burdensomely high libido.

Next impressions are that I'm going to have to give perhaps a day or even 2 where I plan on using JUST poseidon at say around lunchtime and not using any form of nootropic or stimulant except for perhaps if it's need 1500-2000 mg of green tea extract, if I'm still feeling sluggish.

Overall I have to admit that I'd be full of bs to say that I've noticed anything in particular from Poseidon. Today and tomorrow however, take it like I said and being that it's the weekend I won't take anything but ZMA at night (I appologize to my bulk tub of powerful). So by the weekend I should have a better idea of what it does for me.

I'm under the impression thought that this product works by making other supplements you take with it work more effectively?

Also the taste was exactly what they where going for wich means it taste like nothing. It blend real well with juice or crystal lite, ect.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Stats 6'1 2 inches tall
27 years old
Training seriously for 7-8, started training at 14
225-235 lbs (yes I know it's weird but I fluctuate alot over the course of a week) This morning I was 229.
Bdyft%7-8

I used poseidon right away the first night I got it along with 2.5 grams of GABA, a very small amount of phenibut (real small), ZMA, and powerfull. I woke up feeling rather awake and ready for the day, but that happens sometimes so I thought little of it. Had a breakfast dose with some AP, 4 caps clear edge, powerfull, and super cissus. I noticed a number of things, as I'm sure some of you might have expected.

First off I'll say my libado is completely through the roof ie. I'm offering a decent place for women 5 ft tall and under to do chinups for at least half the day and pretty much the entire evening. :good: However, it should be noted that the only 2 times I've ever noticed a lack of libado was when I used ATD at around 75 mg and around the 1 month point of using sesathin. So take it for what it's worth. BTW, I wasn't mispelling libido for those who you who didn't pick that up. Libado is a word I made up to describe my typically offensively and at times burdensomely high libido.

Next impressions are that I'm going to have to give perhaps a day or even 2 where I plan on using JUST poseidon at say around lunchtime and not using any form of nootropic or stimulant except for perhaps if it's need 1500-2000 mg of green tea extract, if I'm still feeling sluggish.

Overall I have to admit that I'd be full of bs to say that I've noticed anything in particular from Poseidon. Today and tomorrow however, take it like I said and being that it's the weekend I won't take anything but ZMA at night (I appologize to my bulk tub of powerful). So by the weekend I should have a better idea of what it does for me.

I'm under the impression thought that this product works by making other supplements you take with it work more effectively?

Also the taste was exactly what they where going for wich means it taste like nothing. It blend real well with juice or crystal lite, ect.
Hello wideguy! Thanks for doing this log!

While some have reported noticeable results on Poseidon within the first 3-4 days, many people start to notice results within the first week to 10 days...Be sure your following the recommended dosing protocol:

Recommended dosing protocol- For the best results, Poseidon should be used as follows:1. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach or with a protein shake or light meal.
2. Before, during and after workouts* (Suggestion: Put 2-3 servings in a water bottle and start sipping on it 10 minutes prior to workout and finish about the time workout is complete)
3. In the evening before bed.

*On non-workout days, take 2-3 servings spread out as much as possible throughout the day.

I look forward to seeing what you think when you have removed the other supplements, so your able to judge accurately what Poseidon is doing for you. I think your going to be very happy with your results!

Poseidon does, as you mention, enhance just about any other supplement you may be taking. For example...It works FANTASTICALLY with most creatine and NO boosters and will enhance most thermogenics and fat burners.

I'll be keeping up with your log :thumbsup:

Workin

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, one thing I'm confused on, you're 6' 12"(7 feet tall)?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No typo bro my bad I'm 6'2. As for the log so far?

Well I certainly notice "something" from just taking the poseidon alone. I'd best describe it as a state of mental clarity. No stimulant like affects but I seem to be pretty awake on it. Unless I just took some AP and ate too many simple carbs/too little carbs in general. I will say that it stacks pretty nicely with nootropics like alcar and I'm looking forward to maybe trying piracetam for a few weeks with it.

I've tried taking it with glutamine and arginine also and notice about the same results as I normally would. I think. I'll have to try the two without the poseidon to make sure before I can really comment though.

Overall, the stack I'm using right now seems to be keeping my gains locked in (I'm in the tail end of pct) and I'm pretty happy with my training and how I look.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
No typo bro my bad I'm 6'2. As for the log so far?

Well I certainly notice "something" from just taking the poseidon alone. I'd best describe it as a state of mental clarity. No stimulant like affects but I seem to be pretty awake on it. Unless I just took some AP and ate too many simple carbs/too little carbs in general. I will say that it stacks pretty nicely with nootropics like alcar and I'm looking forward to maybe trying piracetam for a few weeks with it.

I've tried taking it with glutamine and arginine also and notice about the same results as I normally would. I think. I'll have to try the two without the poseidon to make sure before I can really comment though.

Overall, the stack I'm using right now seems to be keeping my gains locked in (I'm in the tail end of post cycle therapy) and I'm pretty happy with my training and how I look.
The nerological benefits of Poseidon are largly over looked. I just posted a thread on one of the main ingredients in Poseidon that contributes to this:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/59886-poseidon-methylcobalamin.html

I'm glad to see your having great results. Poseidon's effects will only get better from here. I would ask you to take note of your recovery time, agility, coordination, ability to multi task...all the little things that we take for granted everyday that are greatly enhanced with Poseidon supplementation.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your continued success! :thumbsup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The increase in mental alertness is pretty cool with poseidon, for me it almost seems like a all around boost in vitality(if that helps explain it a little better).Great to hear it's working for you wideguy. I think you'll find that it pretty much potentiates a number of supps you may take with it, especially some of the preworkout and neurotopic supps like you mentioned. Let us know how it works out if you take them seperately.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Let me start off by saying I'm not proud of this, but I have something to say about Poseidon. I've been taking Poseidon for about a week and It just so happens that I've been drinking somewhat heavily during that same week. Normally I'd feel like **** with hangovers, but I feel great. So if anyone wants to perfect there drunken style, Poseidon is the way to go. I'm about to get back on track and reap the true benefits of Poseidon. Oh, good luck WideGuy, I didn't think you were 7 feet.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Let me start off by saying I'm not proud of this, but I have something to say about Poseidon. I've been taking Poseidon for about a week and It just so happens that I've been drinking somewhat heavily during that same week. Normally I'd feel like **** with hangovers, but I feel great. So if anyone wants to perfect there drunken style, Poseidon is the way to go. I'm about to get back on track and reap the true benefits of Poseidon. Oh, good luck WideGuy, I didn't think you were 7 feet.
Thanks for your "confession" Alexander...now give me 20 Hail Mary's and go and drink no more! :icon_lol:

You bring up a great point. If your going to drink...Poseidon can be your best friend. NOTHING works better at repairing the damage alcohol does to your body.

Workin

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your "confession" Alexander...now give me 20 Hail Mary's and go and drink no more! :icon_lol:

You bring up a great point. If your going to drink...Poseidon can be your best friend. NOTHING works better at repairing the damage alcohol does to your body.

Workin
I may sue you. Your wonderful product is going to turn me into an alcoholic. If I can get hammered without any negative sides, well, I'm gonna get hammered. Kidding of course, but it really is a relief to know that you don't have to feel like absolute **** after a night of drinking. I had tried other hangover medicines, and they all did little to nothing. So, thanks for the great product. Now just come out with the kilo version:woohoo:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna be looking at this Wideguy. I know you'll be pleased.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I may sue you. Your wonderful product is going to turn me into an alcoholic. If I can get hammered without any negative sides, well, I'm gonna get hammered. Kidding of course, but it really is a relief to know that you don't have to feel like absolute **** after a night of drinking. I had tried other hangover medicines, and they all did little to nothing. So, thanks for the great product. Now just come out with the kilo version:woohoo:
LOL!

The 900 gram size is coming out very soon...if you want Nutra Planet to pick it up...wink, wink...perhaps you can ask them about it on their forum ;-)

Other wise, we will have it available on our web site shortly along with our newest addition, Performance Pudding Nite-Time :thumbsup:

Workin

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I'd have to say you took the words right out of my mouth in terms of noticing an increase in my ability to do everyday things. In fact I'd have to say it's similar to how I felt using Spike (wich has sulbutiamine in it) minus the stimulant effects.

If this continues I'm very likely to pick up the larger container and maybe give the protein pudding a shot. However, I've been making my own for awhile now LOL!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see it's having it's effects on you as well wideguy. Do you think it's having any effect on your other supps in your stack? I only ask because I find that when I take 1gr of tyrosine pre-wo with my poseidon it really brings out an extra kick and alertness that I don't normally get with tyrosine alone. As for the pudding, look at the ingr. profile and I think you'll be impressed, but yeah I can attest to the homemade stuff to LOL.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Well I'd have to say you took the words right out of my mouth in terms of noticing an increase in my ability to do everyday things. In fact I'd have to say it's similar to how I felt using Spike (wich has sulbutiamine in it) minus the stimulant effects.

If this continues I'm very likely to pick up the larger container and maybe give the protein pudding a shot. However, I've been making my own for awhile now LOL!
Great to hear wideguy :thumbsup:

Keep us updated as the effects your experiencing should continue to increase the longer you take Poseidon. I'm looking forward to your thoughts after another week or so ;-)

Workin

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried the tyrosine but I have used it with a sleep aid formula that has tryptophan (sp?) along with a few other herbs and the basic zma stack along with powerful/nettle root/fenugreek before bed and I can say that without failure I have vivid dreams every night (some are pretty damn weird) and I have rock hard pine every morning.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Little update.

THings are about the same, I'm pretty happy with my training and despite running the most minimal pct I've ever run after a cycle that was around 14 weeks I've not really lost a thing and my libido is completely untouched while my mood remains unchanged minus perhaps a little aggression. I do seem to be peeing ALOT but I imagine that's the AP more then the Poseidon?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Little update.

THings are about the same, I'm pretty happy with my training and despite running the most minimal post cycle therapy I've ever run after a cycle that was around 14 weeks I've not really lost a thing and my libido is completely untouched while my mood remains unchanged minus perhaps a little aggression. I do seem to be peeing ALOT but I imagine that's the AP more then the Poseidon?
Congrats on a great PCT. Are you still following the same dosing protocol with Poseidon?

Workin

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yup, still taking it pretty darn regularly 3 x's a day. I've been using 5-10 grams of alcar along with it most morning and it is quite noticeable in terms of focus and my ability to multi task

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like seeing that!! Poseidon makes just about any supp you take with it better. Glad to see it's working with the alcar as well, I might have to look into that down the road.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've got 1/4 of a tub left!

I'm not too happy bout that. Is the bigger tub out yet ? I need some of that and would love to get some of the new pudding.

BTW I like your products so far.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad your liking them WG, the new pudding and the new sized poseidon should be pretty close. I'll let workin confirm the exact wheres and whens though.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I've got 1/4 of a tub left!

I'm not too happy bout that. Is the bigger tub out yet ? I need some of that and would love to get some of the new pudding.

BTW I like your products so far.
We will be shipping the 900 gram size of Poseidon, along with Performance Pudding Nite-Time, to Bodybuilding.com by the end of this week.

Nutra Planet has not yet placed an order for these products. I emailed them to make them aware they were going to be available, but have yet to hear back. They are currently VERY busy with their move, so it may take them a bit longer than usual.

If you would like Nutra planet to carry the 900 gram size of Poseidon, as well as Performance Pudding Nite-Time, I would strongly encourage you to post a thread in their section requesting them. ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/ :thumbsup:

Glad to hear your loving Poseidon Wideguy! Keep us updated on your progress!

Workin

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My tub is nearly empty and I need more...and I want pudding!!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Such enthusiasm I love it. Patience wideguyson, where getting it out as soon as we can. The response has been extrememly overwhelming and where upgrading our manurfactoring process to account for the increased demands. It's coming and it'll be here soon. I'm glad to see your enjoying the poseidon.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
My tub is nearly empty and I need more...and I want pudding!!!!!
LOL! I swear we are working as hard and as fast as we can, without compromising quality. ;)

Thanks for your support and interest my friend! :thumbsup:

Workin