Applied Nutriceuticals: IGF-2 & NeoVar Log

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is John, I'm a 20 year old college student who has been weightlifting seriously for approximately 3 years now. I'm currently testing 2 products from Applied Nutriceuticals: IGF-2 and NeoVar. I'm hoping that I can add some intelligent and useful information to the already knowledgable forum members.

Quick Stats:
Ht: 5'8''
Weight: 164
Max Bench: 225x2
Max Squat 275

I am currently stacking two Applied Nutriceuticals products: IGF-2 & NeoVar.

IGF-2 (please visit Applied's website for technical info)
*Only IGF-2™ “Immediate Growth Factor” ™ provides the mechanisms to trigger exponential increases in BOTH SERUM TESTOSTERONE AND HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE LEVELS! Better yet, the effects of this ground-breaking formulation can be felt just days after starting. Even hardcore bodybuilders with years of experience with steroids and growth hormone (HGH) rave about this formulation, reporting that it keeps them from “crashing” during off cycles, allowing for continuous, compound muscle growth! Every component of this revolutionary formula either directly or indirectly promotes testosterone and / or HGH production, while also triggering powerful fat-burning mechanisms. The result? Everything you want: Massive increases in muscle size, strength, leanness and density!

NeoVar (again visit Applied's website for technical stuff)
*NeoVar™ provides creatine in an enhanced biochemical form, resulting in dramatically increased bioavailability and absorption. Instead of saturating your system in creatine and hoping for the best, NeoVar directly penetrates the muscle cell, resulting in far more functional creatine within the cell where you need it. This means no more loading, bloating, cramping or dehydration. This is made possible via the modification of the creatine monohydrate molecule by attaching an ester (fatty acid chain). The result is Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE). CEE can permeate the cell wall far more efficiently than creatine monohydrate, and therefore the positive effects on cellular size and function are exponentially increased.

I just started this stack Monday and am hoping to see great results in both size and strength.

My Program:
Monday-Chest & Tris
Tuesday-Back & Bis & Abs
Wednesday-Legs
Thursday-Chest & Tris & Abs
Friday-Shoulders & Bis

I try to keep my diet very high in protein and eat 5-7 meals per day in order to promote muscle gain.

Today was a really good day in the gym. I felt more energized than usual and am attributing that to the IGF-2. I definately got a good workout in and feel like I got a great pump. Just trying to keep up with drinking alot of water with the NeoVar. I'm keeping track of alot of initial stats right now, that way it will be easier to track my results as the weeks go by with this stack.

Overall, for the beginning of the first week I'm very excited and optomistic about this stack. Check in for more updates!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed.

Looking forward to this JLash!

:head:

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also Subscribed. We'll be watching for you!. Also...take before pictures...they may come in handy for future yet un-announced promos...:hammer:

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Best Chest Workout

Huge update!

I had the absolute best chest day of my life today! This stuff is really legit, even my training partner was amazed by the weight i was putting up today. We did dumbbells first and I hit 95's for 6 reps, which is the most i've ever done...and on the decline trotter I hit the pin at 17 and got 3 solid reps on my last set... I'm so pumped about this product... I had an amazing amount of energy going into the gym, and the energy didnt stop the whole way through my workout...it was really something...

I also hit tris today, got a great workout and was really pushing myself to the max... as of today i've hit more weight one very chest and tri excercise than i've ever done before...i got more reps doing dips and just felt in an all around better mode while i was in the gym...

Trust me guys, this product is hands-down the best supplement i've ever taken!

Thanks for the subscriptions guys, i'm doing my best with the logs, but i really can't say enough about the product.

p.s. don, dirk has my before pictures, i emailed them to him at the applied email account! thanks for checking in, and i am very much looking forward to any product promos in the future, please keep me in mind!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Huge update!

I had the absolute best chest day of my life today! This stuff is really legit, even my training partner was amazed by the weight i was putting up today. We did dumbbells first and I hit 95's for 6 reps, which is the most i've ever done...and on the decline trotter I hit the pin at 17 and got 3 solid reps on my last set... I'm so pumped about this product... I had an amazing amount of energy going into the gym, and the energy didnt stop the whole way through my workout...it was really something...

I also hit tris today, got a great workout and was really pushing myself to the max... as of today i've hit more weight one very chest and tri excercise than i've ever done before...i got more reps doing dips and just felt in an all around better mode while i was in the gym...

Trust me guys, this product is hands-down the best supplement i've ever taken!

Thanks for the subscriptions guys, i'm doing my best with the logs, but i really can't say enough about the product.

p.s. don, dirk has my before pictures, i emailed them to him at the applied email account! thanks for checking in, and i am very much looking forward to any product promos in the future, please keep me in mind!
Sure thing!

molotov

Awards
where can I find info on this stuff/company? Tried googling but no luck and it's not on EDIT: Sponsors do pay to advertise here.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
where can I find info on this stuff/company? Tried googling but no luck and it's not on BB.com.

We have a supplement forum on AnabolicMinds.com. Right now our products are sold at Nutraplanet and Planetary Nutrition, just to name a couple places off the top of my head :)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
really interested in neovar and igf-2..going to stack these with YG after my havoc run

molotov

Awards
We have a supplement forum on AnabolicMinds.com, and our website is Untitled Document. We will be in the bb.com store any day now :) Right now our products are sold at Nutraplanet and Planetary Fitness, just to name a couple places off the top of my head :)
thanks; what kind of results have you guys seen, and what side effects? PCT?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks; what kind of results have you guys seen, and what side effects? post cycle therapy?
Fixed it J & Bobo & Brad- I worked 13 hours yesterday doing production and promo stuff- my brain was pretty fried by the end of the day :)

Molotov, the results have been phenomenal!! Over an 8 week period, users have been seeing solid lbm gains of 4-8 lbs., and users doing recomp have reported even better gains that that!!

no pct will be required for the IGF-2/NeoVar stack, and side effects have been minimal- the only side reported was slightly drier joints from a couple people (out of hundreds), and these went away on a reduced dosage- the stack has a marked anti-catabolic effect, and this can dry you out a little from drastically lowered cortisol levels.

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
UPDATE!

Got in the gym a bit this weekend, just hit cardio and bi's on Saturday to mix it up a bit. Pretty good workout, gym was empty on a Saturday morning, which is nice, that way its easier to get on the equip without having to wait. Got a real good lift in and got a great pump. Also started hitting a bit of cardio on the elliptical because I'd like to shred a little bit of bodyfat before summer starts, but I'm working harder to gain some serious mass before summer so we'll see.

Today was our first chest day of the week (also hit chest on thursday, but different types of excercises, alot of cables and pec dec and more definition stuff). Started off with bench, was happy with where I was at. 205 x 6 and then 225 x 3 flat bench. Then moved on to decline dumbbells, the excercise went well, its just a pain in the ass because we're not allowed to drop the dumbbells at college, so it makes the last rep that much harder. Then we did some incline flys to loosen things up a bit, stretch out the muscles. We then moved on to keg bench, we have these kegs at our gym that are filled with water and weigh from 75lbs to 150lbs, and did 5 sets of bench with the keg. I really like doing these because they're not only good for chest, but having to stabalize them really works awesome for the rest of your body.

So far, these supplements have been amazing. I see an increase in energy, as well as pumps. I havnt had any negative side effects, but I am noticing that I dream more often, or at least remember my dreams more often, i'm not sure which. But regardless, I remember my dreams every night now, which i didnt before, but this may be due to the fact that I feel like I'm getting better sleep at night...

Gettin ready now to head into the gym to hit tris...

Well, THANKS to all of you for subscribing so far, and THANKS to Applied for such a great product. Keep checking in for more updates! Definately a product that lives up to the hype.

Take care!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Log is looking great so far!! Keep up the good work!!!

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Another Update!

Alright guys, its been a great week in the gym. My energy has been up...stamina has been up...and general mood in the gym has skyrocketed.

Hit legs and cardio yesterday, which was nice...gave my upper body a much needed break. Noticed a general increase in my energy while i was doing cardio, I normally tire out relatively quickly, but got a good amount of time in so I was really pleased with the results.

But today was right back at upperbody! Chest and tris again, hit them both hard. Did alot of cablework today for chest and i'm continually moving the pin down the stack! I felt an amazing pump through my workout and I just felt like I could be in the gym all night. It was amazing, i've never had so much energy...

Got a really good tri workout, which was nice, b/c since I work tris twice a week I can compeltely switch up the excercises (except I always do dips). I even increased the weight on reverse grip bench, so that was an awesome surprise. I've been getting more dips in as well, so i'm going to have to move to weighted dips to try to get more out of it.

So far with this supplement I've been very satisfied. Increases in every aspect of my lifting routein, as well as feeling better in the gym, and better overall. I feel like I'm sleeping better and wake up more refreshed.

Thanks for the subscriptions guys, keep checkin in for updates!

Take care...

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
2 Week Point

End of my first 2 weeks with the stack.

Results:
Bodyweight: 167 (+3)
Bodyfat %: 13% (-.8%)
1RM Bench: 238 (+8)
1RM Squat: 280 (+5)
1RM Deadlift 315 (+15)

So far, very happy with the results... Looking forward to the next 8 weeks on the stack. Just keeping you guys posted on the progress, which has been great so far! Trying to keep cut as well as gain some lean muscle mass. This has been working wonders so far, I only hope that it continues!

Have a great weekend!

deadlifter25

Awards
awesome results so far bro...! Im starting this stack on monday and will be keeping a log also. i was already looking forward to this stack but reading your log gets me that much more excited

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
good work man keep it up

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm in...........little late..........but interested in this stack!
can't wait till my neovar gets here!

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
i'm in...........little late..........but interested in this stack!
can't wait till my neovar gets here!
Dude...I know I'm somewhat biased, but I just started w/ NeoVar myself (I had a long injury-related layoff) and man...I'm glad we don't have to compete against this product. In a word, you'll love it.

Good luck.:dance:

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
:subscribed:

Sounds like this stack would work really well as part of a PCT also....nice...

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
UPDATE

Alright, just got back from doing legs and abs. Started off the workout today with 20 min. on the elliptical to loosen up and also burn a few extra calories. Upped my weight on all of my machine leg excercises, at least 1 notch up the pin. Also, upped the weight on deadlifts today and did a few extra sets of calf raises. All in all a very motivated leg day.

Also did some abs today, crunches, side crunches, weighted crunches. Trying to do alot of different ab excercises to get ready for summertime.

Its amazing how time flies while i'm in the gym now, I dont even notice how much time is passing while i'm in there because I am so pumped about the weight and transforming my body now on these supplements.

I needed the lower body day though, because I blasted upper body monday and tuesday. Still trying to keep the weight moving up, so i'm pushing really hard to consistantly up the weight in all excercises. And so far i've been able to do that. Noticing some new stretch marks under the arms, fresh red! (i know its bad, but it makes me feel good, like showing that i'm getting great results).

Take care...

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Update:

Shoulder day today... hit shoulders hard for the first time this week. Got a good workout in, barbell pressing 135 x 10 for 3 sets so i was pretty pleased with that. Then did some shrugs with 90lb dumbbells, then 225 on the barbell. Overall, had alot more strength than i've had, even with doing chest yesterday, which takes away a little bit cause of the soreness.

Also hit some abs today, did alot of twists with the medicine ball and about 100 crunches.

I have been getting amazing sleep the last few weeks while taking these supplements, I feel much more refreshed when I wake up and just overall more energy throughout the day. Motivation is still way up and I'm still seeing significant jumps in strength. The biggest thing for me though is the quality of sleep, I'm not sure why exactly i'm sleeping better, but I definately have been since starting this stack. I'm feeling like my muscles are recovering faster and I'm ready to hit the gym hard every day.

Have a good weekend!

Take care...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Shoulder day today... hit shoulders hard for the first time this week. Got a good workout in, barbell pressing 135 x 10 for 3 sets so i was pretty pleased with that. Then did some shrugs with 90lb dumbbells, then 225 on the barbell. Overall, had alot more strength than i've had, even with doing chest yesterday, which takes away a little bit cause of the soreness.

Also hit some abs today, did alot of twists with the medicine ball and about 100 crunches.

I have been getting amazing sleep the last few weeks while taking these supplements, I feel much more refreshed when I wake up and just overall more energy throughout the day. Motivation is still way up and I'm still seeing significant jumps in strength. The biggest thing for me though is the quality of sleep, I'm not sure why exactly i'm sleeping better, but I definately have been since starting this stack. I'm feeling like my muscles are recovering faster and I'm ready to hit the gym hard every day.

Have a good weekend!

Take care...

Sounds like the stack is really upping your recovery!

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Yeah it definately is improving my recovery... it really helps with hitting bodyparts twice a week...

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Been feeling really good this week in the gym...its a stat week so i've really been pushing hard looking forward to thursday and friday to see if the weights have improved... my stamina has been up in the gym and my recovery time has drastically decreased... i've been sleeping better and am not as sore as use to be.

Will keep you updated, as i wrap up week 4 on this stack. Hopefully tomorrow we'll see a continual increase with the stats!

deadlifter25

Awards
So ive def noticed the same thing about the improved sleep...i just reported the same thing in my log lastnight actually. Ive always had problems sleeping through out the whole night but sense i started this stack ive pretty much been sleeping like a baby.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
This is a GREAT log jlash04!! Lots of excitment in this thread i got excited reading it and i am 10 days out i dont get excited over anything haha!!

You are having some awesome results i am gld you are loving it!! i cannt wait to start mine! as soon as my shows this month are over i will be on the same stack!

Keep it up Baby!! Rock and Roll in the gym

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
UPDATE!!

Alright guys, huge update, i've been pumped about this all day today. I knew today was my max day for chest, so i'd been thinkin about it all day, getting excited for it. Well i blew it up today in the gym... my max bench jumped to 250!!!!! sick guys, this supplement stack is amazing...that is up 12 pounds from 2 weeks ago... i'm at the end of week 4 and i cannot wait to see where things go from here... i have such a great pump in my chest right now, its a great feeling...

I also got a pretty good tri workout in today too, because of my enthusiasm from the chest workout...

I cant say enough about this stuff guys...thanks for subscribing, i'm trying to make this as interesting as possible, but I wish you could see how interesting it is for my lifitng parters! haha, they are going nuts!!

Well, take care! Keep checkin in. and thanks for all the motivating words!

deadlifter25

Awards
Thats awesome...congrats man! Thats one thing im really missing and not liking about my current w/o plan. My numbers are increasing, im getting more reps in 15 minutes and all that...but i just dont get as psyched about my body weight exercises. I started doing barbell rows instead of pullups (i have a barbell i can use with minimal weight, just no bench) and i just get more excited/aggressive about that workout. But anyway, congrats again...i know how excited you are...nothing beats that feeling of kickin the sh!t out of a PR. And as usual...reading your log has me excited for the things to come...keep it up bro!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
kickin pr's ass nice

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
End of Week 4...Stat Update

Results: (Totals from beginning of stack)
Bodyweight: 168 (+4)
1RM Bench: 250 (+20)
1RM Squat: 295 (+20)
1RM Deadlift 315 x 3 (+15 +3 reps)

Very Satisfied overall with everything...the sleep is amazing, recovery, stamina, its all there, unbelievable product and unbelievable results so far.

Heading to Florida tomorrow for spring break, so take care guys, i'll be back posting in a week when I get back!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Very Satisfied overall with everything...the sleep is amazing, recovery, stamina, its all there, unbelievable product and unbelievable results so far.

Heading to Florida tomorrow for spring break, so take care guys, i'll be back posting in a week when I get back!
Have fun!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established

Very impressive results in 4 week timeframe, Great job:thumbsup:
I plan on running the same stack in a couple of weeks.

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Back from spring break and back in the gym guys..

Dediced to switch up the workouts in order to shock the muscles a bit and hope for some serious growth. So, today I did arms (bis, tris, forearms). Got a great lift in and felt a really good pump, enjoyed a strong boost in energy this morning because I had taken a week off from taking my IGF, so today when I took it I felt really energized.

I noticed that the week off was probably good for me, because it allowed my muscles to fully recover (which they havn't done for a while). So when I was doing arms today I felt really good, really loose, and just felt like I got a great lift in.

Tomorrow will be a chest only day so we'll see how that goes. Keep checkin in for updates guys, and thanks for the support!

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Got a good chest day in today. Noticed an increase in my stamina for sure. I'm trying to switch up my workouts now, as i am halfway through my stack, in order to keep shocking my muscles into growth. I started off with flat bench and did 6 sets of 6 reps to mix things up... i got the first 3 sets with 205 and the last 3 with 185... then moved onto some heavy incline dumbbell sets... followed by some flies and some pushups...

Since i'm concentrating fully on chest on specific days it will be good to see how that energy keeps up with only doing one bodypart. I think it will be a good change of pace for me because these products have kept my stamina up alot so far, so hopefully it will be even better now that I am isolating only one part.

With the great recovery that I've been getting I'm really pumped to see where these new workouts are going to get me, because i'm sure my body has gotten use to the workouts i've been doing.

Overall, today I got a great pump on my chest and my energy and stamina were both through the roof, we'll see how things go for the rest of the stack and hopefully my bench keeps climbing!

Take care guys!

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Great week in the gym this week. I've really seen a difference since I switched up the workouts and I feel like it was a good call at this stage of my stack. My recovery has been great for how hard i've been lifting so I'm definately impressed. Still getting great sleep (i noticed a difference for the week i was on spring break, the sleep wasnt as good).

Today I hit arms hard. It felt good and I feel like I got a great pump out of them. I think it was a good idea to dedicate a whole day to just arms, because I feel like i'm really able to isolate them now. My weight has been consistantly increasing on tri-pressdowns and the curls are even increasing at a consistant pace.

Yesterday I hit back and shoulders and got a good workout in. Did alot of chinups (more than usual) and feel like things are really improving.

Tomorrow will be my second chest day of the week and I'm going to concentrate mostly on flies and other toning excercises, cause I dont want to have 2 heavy days a week for it, but feel like I will be better off for my body to hit it twice. It has worked so far, so I think the trend will continue.

Take care guys, have a safe St. Pattys day weekend!

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks like you're on a good path to winning a contest! Keep up the good work.

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Here's hoping Don! I'm busting my ass to win that thing!

Today was my first arm day of the week. Feeling so great with these arm isolations, and i'm totally mixing up the weight, excercises, and order of excercises. Trying to shock as much as possible. Alternating bis and tris every few excercises. It was a great day though, i really felt energized today because i went to sleep really early last night and slept all the way through the night. I feel like i'm really putting some size on, but I dont want to do measurements until the end of my 10 weeks on the stack...although i am really pumped about the results already.

Overall, up to this point I couldnt be more impressed with the results... the end of the week marks the end of week 6 for me, so we will see how the new workouts have improved my strength...

One other great aspect of this product was how fast I recovered since i switched up the workout completely... i was really sore the day after my chest workout, and felt like there was no way that I could possibly be un-sore by the time my second chest day came, but what a surprise when I felt perfect when the day came around... it was honestly a shock at how fast my muscles recovered with these products, cause typically i woulda been sore for a week after totally mixing up workouts... very legit improvement...

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Shoulder/Back day today.
Felt really good this morning when i woke up. Definately not as sore as I was last week after my chest day, so the recovery was definately a plus. I felt like I got a great workout in today, mixing up alot of different shoulder and back excercises. Alternating between bodyweight excercises with pullups and then rows and dumbbells and cables, so it was all in all a good day. Went heavier than usual on shrugs and tried to bust out a few more pullups than I typically do because i want to make sure i'm hitting these muscles with the same intensity that i'm hitting chest with. I'm already feelig a bit tight so i'm hoping that it means i hit these muscles hard enough.

Yesterday was the chest-only day. I felt good thoughout that workout and really tried to go as heavy as possible. Although i think that by doing arms on monday, my tris are still a bit sore and that hampers my bench and I lose a rep because of it. But it might be a good thing as well, b/c now i am relying soley on chest for bench, instead of using tris too. It felt good working out and I was really happy today that I wasnt as sore as last week.

Overall, feeling pretty good, started running too cause the weather is finally becoming bearable, so will now be getting some outside cardio in. Which is much more enjoyable than running inside.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Keep up the great work man!

Those rep points.... you've earned em' :clap2:

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Thanks Lanbane, I appreciate it bro!

Week 6 Update
Results:
Bodyweight: 170 (+6)
Bodyfat %: 12.5% (-1.3%)
1RM Bench: 255 (+25)
1RM Squat: 300 (+25)
1RM Deadlift 325 x 3 (+25)

Amazing results so far guys, can't say enough about what this product has done for me. I've got 4 more weeks of the stack so i really plan to hit the gym as hard as possible in those 4 weeks. Get as much outa this as I can.

Have a good weekend!

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Great progress...
Godd luck with the contest...

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Chest day...
Had a pretty good day today. Went as heavy as possible on pretty much everything... doing low reps now and high weight, keeping the reps between 3-6 on flat bench and the same on dumbbell presses as well. Also hit inclines, and some decline presses, and to finish things off and stretch things out did some flies.

Trying to keep the weight up in order to pump more out... on flat bench i hit 205x 6... 210 x 5... and 225 x 4 to finish up... not a bad day...

Also did some runing today for a bit because the weather was so nice... i'm trying to do alot of cardio these days in order to cut up for summertime...

Yesterday did arms and felt realy good.. got a great pump... although i feel that doing tris the day before i do chest somewhat hinders my chest workout in terms of weight pressed...but i guess that it helps to isolate my chest a bit because i'm not using my tris to help as much with the weight...

Take care!

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Back and Shoulder Day

Was feeling really good today, although my chest is a bit sore... Started off the day with 50 pullups (took 4 sets so i was pretty pumped about that)... then i did some barbell shrugs 185x12.... switched things up and did some rows on the machine... then moved back and did some closegrip pulldowns... tried to mix it up pretty well today.. 4 excercises each for back and shoulders... keeping things effecient because my energy is high... and my recovery has been amazing, due to the supplements, vitamins, protein intake, and great sleep im' getting at night.. so everything is working at full speed right now...

Take care.

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Arm Day

Definately enjoyed the weekend, but since the weather is improving, that is all the more motivation to bust ass in the gym. Worked bis and tris really hard today. Did 3 sets of weighted dips, which i had never done before, I usually just do normal dips, but I figured that the additional weight would only help me out. They really gave me a great pump and it set my workout off on the right foot for sure. I then moved into alternating bis and tris for the rest of the workout and it seemed to really do the trick.

I'm also starting to do cardio every day outside, going for a run to drop some excess fat pounds. Although its going to be difficult to gain weight and lose fat at the same time, i'm working hard to try to find that balance where i can maintain everything and really tighten up.

Summer weather is here, and the fest and famine contest is well underway, so its time to really buckle down with these products and get maximum results.

Overall, very pleased with how i've been feeling both inside the gym and outside. I really get awesome pumps while i'm in, and soreness is at a minimum afterwards. My energy is up, sleeping is up, all in all I have no complaints.

Take care guys.

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Shoulder and back day today...

Felt really good about it today, cause it only took me 4 sets to get to 50 pullups, so that was definately positive...

Also upped the weight on DB shrugs and barbell shrugs... slowly working my way up the rack, eyeing up those 125's, haha...

All in all, got a great lift in, i was really happy with the endurance, and since i am doing 2 large bodyparts i really need the extra stamina that i'm getting, so its been really good for me...

Yesterday I had an excellent chest day as well, did alot of sets to failure on the bench as heavy as i could go, so it worked out well, but i'm paying for it today as my chest is really sore...

Trying to eat really clean these days, cutting down on the bad calories while upping my good ones, trying to take in as much healthy food to my body as possible to get down to single digit bf%. So we'll see how that goes, because I'm definately not going to sacrafice size or strength...

One other thing about this supplement that I havent mentioned is "mood"... I know some people go through mood swings when taking supplements, but it hasnt affected me at all, i mean besides increased sex drive, however, thats not a bad thing... but mostly all it does for me psychologically is make me want to be in the gym lifting heavier and harder all the time, so its all good in that department..

Thanks for checking in guys. Have a Happy Easter...

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Got alota rest over the holiday weekend and went right back to the gym this morning. Felt really refreshed because of the weekend of relaxing and eating, just alot of much needed R&R.

Chest day today, really felt like doing chest today so decided to switch up chest and arm days.

Been doing alot of bench pressing lately... Did 6 sets of low reps and high weight today. It felt good, did 3 sets of 225x4 and really feel like my strength is increasing. Then did some heavy dumbbells on incline. Finished up with cable crossovers just to loosen up a bit and stretch out. But overall felt really good.

Nearing the end of this stack and i'm trying to realy maximize what i've got left.