Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
this is the final home stretch u gotta push like u have never pushed before

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Thanks for the encouragement guys. I appreciate the fact that you're still checkin in with my log.

Today was back and shoulder day. Since i'm nearing the end of my stack i'm pushin even harder than before (if that is possible) but i'm just increasing the weight to failure on everything, pushing the pins down the rack and just busting as many reps as I can. I'm not keeping any of my weights stable, even if i'm only adding 5 pounds, i'm still adding something. Started off with pullups today (3 sets of 12) and then moved on to shrugs (205lbs x 6reps x 3 sets)... then moved and did cables for back and shoulders. Moved on and did rows, shot the pin down to 15 on the machine, which i'd never done before. I'm really trying to push things to the limit, and I can really feel the soreness right now, but it will all be worth it. We'll see how the recovery goes when pushed to failure now.

Yesterday I did arms and felt like I got one of the best pumps in a long time. I added an extra excercise to both bis and tris at the end of the workout to make sure that I worked every single fiber that I've got. Today I paid for it a bit as my tris were a lil extra sore, but gotta train hard to get bigger, so it is well worth it.

Going to bust all of my PR's in the next 2 weeks and really end this thing on a positive note. Keep checkin in for the final roundup guys! Thanks for all the motivation.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Bro this is a great LOG!! With some awesome results!!
In the words of rick ross "PUSH IT" Yeah baby almost there!!

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Hey guys, thanks for the replies... just knowin that you guys are still checking in on me really means alot and really adds the extra boost i need in the gym. Buffhunk I appreciate the kind words sir.

Yesterday I did chest again and damn i got a great workout.
I did dumbbells and actually did the 100's and pumped them out 4 times, so i was really happy about that. I then moved onto the smith machine and put on 225 (even though its probably like 40 pounds lighter than what is actually on the bar) it was the first time i'd got that much weight, and i got it for 6 reps! then i finished up with some cable work to stretch out and really get a good pump in. but it was definately one of my best chest days I've had, because i totally shattered my PR for dumbbells and for incline, so that was absolutely awesome.

I did arms today and also got a great pump. I did weighted dips today and close grip bench. Really feeling good about everything right now, increased my curls by 5 pounds a piece and dropped another pin on the curl smith machine.

Again guys, I really appreciate everything! Have a great weekend.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro this is AWESOME!!!!

You are having great results!! Congrats on the weights increasing with no remorse! At this pace who knows what could happen!

Also how is your recovery? Are you experiencing much DOMS?

Keep it up buddy!!

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Yeah man, the weight increases are amazing.

As for my recovery, its the highest its ever been. I get mildly sore the next day, but after 1 day all soreness is gone and i'm ready to get back at it right away. No soreness lingers at all. And the soreness that I get is barely noticable. Just a little tightness the next day, the recovery is awesome!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME TO HEAR!! this is a big PLUS!!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
:wave: UPDATE WE WANT UPDATES!!!!!

We know you have some good news to share with us!!

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Yeah buddy!

Arm day today. Going all out from here on out, so after 4 sets of weighted dips we moved to closed grip on the smith machine. after a set of 185 and a set of 205, we threw on 225! I pumped it out for 5 reps!!! PR for me, I'd never done that before in my life, although it might be a little easier on the smith machine than on the flat bench, it was still an amazing feat for me and I felt great about it. Finished out tris with some pressdowns and kickbacks (which I supersetted with bis), but the big thing for me was the closed grip.

Bi's today went awesome too, after the supersets and preacher curls we moved over to the cables. I did the overhead curls with each pin on 7! Another PR for me. To finish up we got onto the seated preacher curl machine and put the pin as low as we could so that we could still get 5 reps then just held that last rep and let it down as slow as possible, got an amazing burn with it! After 2 sets of that I had one of the best pumps since I've been working out.

Thanks for the check in buffhunk! Going to slam chest tomorrow, so we'll see how that workout goes!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Bro this has been amazing to see you progress like this! I am so proud of you!! I love to hear all these new Pr's you are hitting 225 CLOSE GRIP is a feat for anyone you have joined an elite class my friend!!

I can express how happy i am to hear how well things are going for you!! Awesome Awesome!!

Crush the chest!! and let us know how it goes!! :head:

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Serious PR Ass Kicking

Buffhunk, it means alot man, and thanks so much for the encouragement!

Man, just knowing that you guys are supporting me on this adds alot of extra motivation in the gym.

And I busted some serious PR ass today! Flat bench 275lbs! Incline 245x3! Decline 255x5! Just went all out today, got a good night rest cause I knew this day was coming up and man I nailed it! Took my IGF-2 this morning with my multivitamin and absolutely had the best day I could have dreamed of. These results don't lie guys, its sick!

Tryin to finish out as strong as possible and so far its working. I never imagined that I'd see results like this... A huge thanks to all the guys at Applied Nutriceuticals!

Take care

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Man this is awesome!! Your results are nothing short of amazing!!

Keep it bro we are behind you 100%!!

Guys these are real world results!! They dont lie!

Keep it up jlash!

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Here it is guys! End of Stack Results!!!!!

Alright, after 10 weeks on the stack lets wrap it up with some awesome results!

Bodyweight:
Start-164
End-171
Result-(+7)

Bodyfat %:
Start-13.8%
End-11%
Result-(-2.8%)

1RM Bench Press:
Start-230
End-275
Result-(+45)

1RM Squat:
Start-275
End-310
Result-(+35)

1RM Deadlift:
Start-300
End-365
Result- (+65)

Fat lbs Lost= 3.82lbs
Muscle Gained= 10.82lbs

Overall Evaluation:

Obviously I've seen some great results from this stack guys, I ran it for 10 weeks and got great results. Sleep and Endurance improved. Strength clearly improved, as well as recovery time. Very legit product, personally I didnt see any negative side effects or have any negative experiences. Just want to take the time to thank Applied Nutriceuticals again for the opportunity.

Thanks to everyone who was checking in on this log, it meant alot guys and I hope that its been helpful to you. I appreciate all the encouragement and the kind words.

Take care, and good luck with everyones goals!

-jlash

ps. buffhunk, thanks for everything bro, you've really been an inspiration!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
No PROB BRO!!!!

YOu SHould be an inspiration for many other and yourself bro!
These are great results!! This truly shows the hard work and dedication you have put into your training and your everyday life!!

I am so HAPPY AND PROUD to have you USING AN PRODUCTS!!!
You need anything at all PM me!!!

Bro you are doing AWESOME!!!
DID you get some of the RPM SAMPLES??!! IF NOT PM ME AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DO!!!

Keep up the outstanding progress!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Look At The Differance In Your Chest!!! Looking Thick Bro!!!!

Man Outstanding Work!!!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Dude, awesome results. When I read your final results, I was immediately sceptical. I thought, well he must be a newbie or a veteran who's taken some time off. But according to your opening post your neither. I must give it up to Jlash and the AN crew. Those % increases are almost anabolic like. I'm currently on the same stack now and hope to see the results you did. Although I only have a 1 month supply of both.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Yes Blu jlash has done an Exceptional JOB!!! And the Stats prove it!!
I am sure you will get the same effects from your stack as well!!!

Blu did you pick up some of the free samples of our new product RPM! The most innovative product to hit the Market in YEARS!!! If you need to Pm me and i will get D your info so he can send you out a sample!!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Blu did you pick up some of the free samples of our new product RPM! The most innovative product to hit the Market in YEARS!!! If you need to Pm me and i will get D your info so he can send you out a sample!!

Yea, I received my sample from Dirk on friday. Haven't had a chance to try them out yet but will post results when I do (probably tomorrow). Got to give props to a quality company, their few and far between these days.

jlash04

jlash04

Awards
Thanks guys, I appreciate it, and I'm glad that you were all paying attention to the log.

bluedevil, good luck man, you wont be dissappointed at all with this product. Let me know how it all goes!

buffhunk, Yeah I received a sample of the product this morning and got to take it before i hit the gym, it was really impressive so i'm hoping to grab some more of it asap.