Applied Nutriceuticals: IGF-2 & NeoVar Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Shoulder/Back day today.
    Felt really good this morning when i woke up. Definately not as sore as I was last week after my chest day, so the recovery was definately a plus. I felt like I got a great workout in today, mixing up alot of different shoulder and back excercises. Alternating between bodyweight excercises with pullups and then rows and dumbbells and cables, so it was all in all a good day. Went heavier than usual on shrugs and tried to bust out a few more pullups than I typically do because i want to make sure i'm hitting these muscles with the same intensity that i'm hitting chest with. I'm already feelig a bit tight so i'm hoping that it means i hit these muscles hard enough.

Yesterday was the chest-only day. I felt good thoughout that workout and really tried to go as heavy as possible. Although i think that by doing arms on monday, my tris are still a bit sore and that hampers my bench and I lose a rep because of it. But it might be a good thing as well, b/c now i am relying soley on chest for bench, instead of using tris too. It felt good working out and I was really happy today that I wasnt as sore as last week.

Overall, feeling pretty good, started running too cause the weather is finally becoming bearable, so will now be getting some outside cardio in. Which is much more enjoyable than running inside.

2. glg

subscribed
  3. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor

Keep up the great work man!

Those rep points.... you've earned em'
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   

4. Registered User

Thanks Lanbane, I appreciate it bro!

Week 6 Update
    Results:
    Bodyweight: 170 (+6)
    Bodyfat %: 12.5% (-1.3%)
    1RM Bench: 255 (+25)
    1RM Squat: 300 (+25)
    1RM Deadlift 325 x 3 (+25)

Amazing results so far guys, can't say enough about what this product has done for me. I've got 4 more weeks of the stack so i really plan to hit the gym as hard as possible in those 4 weeks. Get as much outa this as I can.

Have a good weekend!
  5. West Coast Highland Athlete
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.

Great progress...
    Godd luck with the contest...
  6. Registered User

Chest day...
    Had a pretty good day today. Went as heavy as possible on pretty much everything... doing low reps now and high weight, keeping the reps between 3-6 on flat bench and the same on dumbbell presses as well. Also hit inclines, and some decline presses, and to finish things off and stretch things out did some flies.

Trying to keep the weight up in order to pump more out... on flat bench i hit 205x 6... 210 x 5... and 225 x 4 to finish up... not a bad day...

Also did some runing today for a bit because the weather was so nice... i'm trying to do alot of cardio these days in order to cut up for summertime...

Yesterday did arms and felt realy good.. got a great pump... although i feel that doing tris the day before i do chest somewhat hinders my chest workout in terms of weight pressed...but i guess that it helps to isolate my chest a bit because i'm not using my tris to help as much with the weight...

Take care!
  7. Registered User

Back and Shoulder Day

Was feeling really good today, although my chest is a bit sore... Started off the day with 50 pullups (took 4 sets so i was pretty pumped about that)... then i did some barbell shrugs 185x12.... switched things up and did some rows on the machine... then moved back and did some closegrip pulldowns... tried to mix it up pretty well today.. 4 excercises each for back and shoulders... keeping things effecient because my energy is high... and my recovery has been amazing, due to the supplements, vitamins, protein intake, and great sleep im' getting at night.. so everything is working at full speed right now...

Take care.
  8. Registered User

Arm Day

Definately enjoyed the weekend, but since the weather is improving, that is all the more motivation to bust ass in the gym. Worked bis and tris really hard today. Did 3 sets of weighted dips, which i had never done before, I usually just do normal dips, but I figured that the additional weight would only help me out. They really gave me a great pump and it set my workout off on the right foot for sure. I then moved into alternating bis and tris for the rest of the workout and it seemed to really do the trick.

I'm also starting to do cardio every day outside, going for a run to drop some excess fat pounds. Although its going to be difficult to gain weight and lose fat at the same time, i'm working hard to try to find that balance where i can maintain everything and really tighten up.

Summer weather is here, and the fest and famine contest is well underway, so its time to really buckle down with these products and get maximum results.

Overall, very pleased with how i've been feeling both inside the gym and outside. I really get awesome pumps while i'm in, and soreness is at a minimum afterwards. My energy is up, sleeping is up, all in all I have no complaints.

Take care guys.
  9. Registered User

Thumbs up

Shoulder and back day today...

Felt really good about it today, cause it only took me 4 sets to get to 50 pullups, so that was definately positive...

Also upped the weight on DB shrugs and barbell shrugs... slowly working my way up the rack, eyeing up those 125's, haha...

All in all, got a great lift in, i was really happy with the endurance, and since i am doing 2 large bodyparts i really need the extra stamina that i'm getting, so its been really good for me...

Yesterday I had an excellent chest day as well, did alot of sets to failure on the bench as heavy as i could go, so it worked out well, but i'm paying for it today as my chest is really sore...

Trying to eat really clean these days, cutting down on the bad calories while upping my good ones, trying to take in as much healthy food to my body as possible to get down to single digit bf%. So we'll see how that goes, because I'm definately not going to sacrafice size or strength...

One other thing about this supplement that I havent mentioned is "mood"... I know some people go through mood swings when taking supplements, but it hasnt affected me at all, i mean besides increased sex drive, however, thats not a bad thing... but mostly all it does for me psychologically is make me want to be in the gym lifting heavier and harder all the time, so its all good in that department..

Thanks for checking in guys. Have a Happy Easter...
  10. Registered User

Got alota rest over the holiday weekend and went right back to the gym this morning. Felt really refreshed because of the weekend of relaxing and eating, just alot of much needed R&R.

Chest day today, really felt like doing chest today so decided to switch up chest and arm days.

Been doing alot of bench pressing lately... Did 6 sets of low reps and high weight today. It felt good, did 3 sets of 225x4 and really feel like my strength is increasing. Then did some heavy dumbbells on incline. Finished up with cable crossovers just to loosen up a bit and stretch out. But overall felt really good.

Nearing the end of this stack and i'm trying to realy maximize what i've got left.
  11. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor

How many days you got left JLash?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  12. Registered User

About 2 weeks man... Gotta bust ass till the end
  13. Registered User

this is the final home stretch u gotta push like u have never pushed before
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  14. Registered User

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I appreciate the fact that you're still checkin in with my log.

Today was back and shoulder day. Since i'm nearing the end of my stack i'm pushin even harder than before (if that is possible) but i'm just increasing the weight to failure on everything, pushing the pins down the rack and just busting as many reps as I can. I'm not keeping any of my weights stable, even if i'm only adding 5 pounds, i'm still adding something. Started off with pullups today (3 sets of 12) and then moved on to shrugs (205lbs x 6reps x 3 sets)... then moved and did cables for back and shoulders. Moved on and did rows, shot the pin down to 15 on the machine, which i'd never done before. I'm really trying to push things to the limit, and I can really feel the soreness right now, but it will all be worth it. We'll see how the recovery goes when pushed to failure now.

Yesterday I did arms and felt like I got one of the best pumps in a long time. I added an extra excercise to both bis and tris at the end of the workout to make sure that I worked every single fiber that I've got. Today I paid for it a bit as my tris were a lil extra sore, but gotta train hard to get bigger, so it is well worth it.

Going to bust all of my PR's in the next 2 weeks and really end this thing on a positive note. Keep checkin in for the final roundup guys! Thanks for all the motivation.
  15. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Board Sponsor

Bro this is a great LOG!! With some awesome results!!
    In the words of rick ross "PUSH IT" Yeah baby almost there!!
  16. Registered User

Hey guys, thanks for the replies... just knowin that you guys are still checking in on me really means alot and really adds the extra boost i need in the gym. Buffhunk I appreciate the kind words sir.

Yesterday I did chest again and damn i got a great workout.
    I did dumbbells and actually did the 100's and pumped them out 4 times, so i was really happy about that. I then moved onto the smith machine and put on 225 (even though its probably like 40 pounds lighter than what is actually on the bar) it was the first time i'd got that much weight, and i got it for 6 reps! then i finished up with some cable work to stretch out and really get a good pump in. but it was definately one of my best chest days I've had, because i totally shattered my PR for dumbbells and for incline, so that was absolutely awesome.

I did arms today and also got a great pump. I did weighted dips today and close grip bench. Really feeling good about everything right now, increased my curls by 5 pounds a piece and dropped another pin on the curl smith machine.

Again guys, I really appreciate everything! Have a great weekend.
  17. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Board Sponsor

Yeah bro this is AWESOME!!!!

You are having great results!! Congrats on the weights increasing with no remorse! At this pace who knows what could happen!

Also how is your recovery? Are you experiencing much DOMS?

Keep it up buddy!!
  18. Registered User

Yeah man, the weight increases are amazing.

As for my recovery, its the highest its ever been. I get mildly sore the next day, but after 1 day all soreness is gone and i'm ready to get back at it right away. No soreness lingers at all. And the soreness that I get is barely noticable. Just a little tightness the next day, the recovery is awesome!
  19. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Board Sponsor

AWESOME TO HEAR!! this is a big PLUS!!!!
  20. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Board Sponsor

UPDATE WE WANT UPDATES!!!!!

We know you have some good news to share with us!!
  21. Registered User

Yeah buddy!

Arm day today. Going all out from here on out, so after 4 sets of weighted dips we moved to closed grip on the smith machine. after a set of 185 and a set of 205, we threw on 225! I pumped it out for 5 reps!!! PR for me, I'd never done that before in my life, although it might be a little easier on the smith machine than on the flat bench, it was still an amazing feat for me and I felt great about it. Finished out tris with some pressdowns and kickbacks (which I supersetted with bis), but the big thing for me was the closed grip.

Bi's today went awesome too, after the supersets and preacher curls we moved over to the cables. I did the overhead curls with each pin on 7! Another PR for me. To finish up we got onto the seated preacher curl machine and put the pin as low as we could so that we could still get 5 reps then just held that last rep and let it down as slow as possible, got an amazing burn with it! After 2 sets of that I had one of the best pumps since I've been working out.

Thanks for the check in buffhunk! Going to slam chest tomorrow, so we'll see how that workout goes!
  22. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Board Sponsor

Bro this has been amazing to see you progress like this! I am so proud of you!! I love to hear all these new Pr's you are hitting 225 CLOSE GRIP is a feat for anyone you have joined an elite class my friend!!

I can express how happy i am to hear how well things are going for you!! Awesome Awesome!!

Crush the chest!! and let us know how it goes!!
  23. Registered User

Thumbs up Serious PR Ass Kicking

Buffhunk, it means alot man, and thanks so much for the encouragement!

Man, just knowing that you guys are supporting me on this adds alot of extra motivation in the gym.

And I busted some serious PR ass today! Flat bench 275lbs! Incline 245x3! Decline 255x5! Just went all out today, got a good night rest cause I knew this day was coming up and man I nailed it! Took my IGF-2 this morning with my multivitamin and absolutely had the best day I could have dreamed of. These results don't lie guys, its sick!

Tryin to finish out as strong as possible and so far its working. I never imagined that I'd see results like this... A huge thanks to all the guys at Applied Nutriceuticals!

Take care
  24. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Board Sponsor

Man this is awesome!! Your results are nothing short of amazing!!

Keep it bro we are behind you 100%!!

Guys these are real world results!! They dont lie!

Keep it up jlash!
  25. West Coast Highland Athlete
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.

Good job jlash...
  26. Registered User

Thumbs up Here it is guys! End of Stack Results!!!!!

Alright, after 10 weeks on the stack lets wrap it up with some awesome results!

Bodyweight:
    Start-164
    End-171
    Result-(+7)

Bodyfat %:
    Start-13.8%
    End-11%
    Result-(-2.8%)

1RM Bench Press:
    Start-230
    End-275
    Result-(+45)

1RM Squat:
    Start-275
    End-310
    Result-(+35)

1RM Deadlift:
    Start-300
    End-365
    Result- (+65)

Fat lbs Lost= 3.82lbs
    Muscle Gained= 10.82lbs

Overall Evaluation:

Obviously I've seen some great results from this stack guys, I ran it for 10 weeks and got great results. Sleep and Endurance improved. Strength clearly improved, as well as recovery time. Very legit product, personally I didnt see any negative side effects or have any negative experiences. Just want to take the time to thank Applied Nutriceuticals again for the opportunity.

Thanks to everyone who was checking in on this log, it meant alot guys and I hope that its been helpful to you. I appreciate all the encouragement and the kind words.

Take care, and good luck with everyones goals!

-jlash

ps. buffhunk, thanks for everything bro, you've really been an inspiration!
  27. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Board Sponsor

No PROB BRO!!!!

YOu SHould be an inspiration for many other and yourself bro!
    These are great results!! This truly shows the hard work and dedication you have put into your training and your everyday life!!

I am so HAPPY AND PROUD to have you USING AN PRODUCTS!!!
    You need anything at all PM me!!!

Bro you are doing AWESOME!!!
    DID you get some of the RPM SAMPLES??!! IF NOT PM ME AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DO!!!

Keep up the outstanding progress!!
  28. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Board Sponsor

Look At The Differance In Your Chest!!! Looking Thick Bro!!!!

Man Outstanding Work!!!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Dude, awesome results. When I read your final results, I was immediately sceptical. I thought, well he must be a newbie or a veteran who's taken some time off. But according to your opening post your neither. I must give it up to Jlash and the AN crew. Those % increases are almost anabolic like. I'm currently on the same stack now and hope to see the results you did. Although I only have a 1 month supply of both.
  30. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Board Sponsor

Yes Blu jlash has done an Exceptional JOB!!! And the Stats prove it!!
    I am sure you will get the same effects from your stack as well!!!

Blu did you pick up some of the free samples of our new product RPM! The most innovative product to hit the Market in YEARS!!! If you need to Pm me and i will get D your info so he can send you out a sample!!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    Blu did you pick up some of the free samples of our new product RPM! The most innovative product to hit the Market in YEARS!!! If you need to Pm me and i will get D your info so he can send you out a sample!!

Yea, I received my sample from Dirk on friday. Haven't had a chance to try them out yet but will post results when I do (probably tomorrow). Got to give props to a quality company, their few and far between these days.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

no samples for me yet!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  33. Registered User

Thanks guys, I appreciate it, and I'm glad that you were all paying attention to the log.

bluedevil, good luck man, you wont be dissappointed at all with this product. Let me know how it all goes!

buffhunk, Yeah I received a sample of the product this morning and got to take it before i hit the gym, it was really impressive so i'm hoping to grab some more of it asap.
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    no samples for me yet!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    It'll be there Mace

PS Awesome results J- way to work your ass off!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-2 & Neovar Log
    By rafter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 09:19 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 04:10 AM
  3. Drive + IGF-2 + NeoVar log
    By San Quinn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 12:17 AM
  4. Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
    By rocksolid84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 11:13 AM
  5. WHat is your opinion of Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
    By Dogsoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 08:50 PM