200mg 6,7 divanillyltetrahydrofuran
200mg 3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran
200mg Horny Goat Weed (50% icariin)
133mg Long Jack (200:1)
75mg Avena Extract (95% extract)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: ~160
Bodyfat: ~10%
Experience: I started working out about 7 years ago and it turned serious about 5 years ago. I've studied nutrition with a focus on herbology for all of that time/ I worked at Bally's for about 3 weeks prior to quitting and starting my own personal training business that ran for about 2 years. I now work for Molecular Nutrition.

Current Supps:
--ICE (BCAA)
--Mg-Creatine-chelate
--ALCAR
--Carlson Cod Liver Oil
--NOW Full Spectrum Minerals
--NOW Super Enzymes
--Emergen-C
--NOW Whey Protein Isolate

(I also occasionally test top secret formulations the nature of which has already been cleared with matpal)

Diet:
Smoothie (3-4 times per day):
--1.5 scoops NOW WPI
--1/2 to 1 whole banana
--1/4 cup organic oats and millet, 1:1
--1 to 2 raw eggs
--1/4 cup honey roasted peanuts

Seasonal vegetables in abundance
Ground beef
Chicken (with skin)
Sardines
Cheese
Whole milk / goat milk (very seldom)
Whole / sprouted grain bread (very seldom)

Training:
*up later

Background/Goals:
My main goal is to get back to my fitness level prior to the cluster-**** that is moving houses and the holidays. I started moving in late Summer and it f'ed everything up. Then in Dec. during a windstorm a tree hit our house and there were constant power-outages. Anyways, between then and Jan. I lost weight and a lot of strength and endurance. My goal is to get back to my old levels of 225x5 bench press, 300x5 squat and deadlift, 40 rep pullup, and some other milestones I'll be shooting for. To be honest, size is not something of a concern for me, I'm more about strength, speed, dexterity... that sort of thing. But size changes (of any nature, ;)) will be welcome.

Things I Will be Monitoring:
Weight/muscle/BF
Strength
Appearance
Appetite
Acne
Sore joints
Mood (alpha male behavior)
Libido
Erection frequency and strength
Morning wood
Erect Penis Size...seriously

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Performed Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Day 1: Mass Day
•A-1: Bottom position bench press 3x5
•A-2: Bent over row 3x5
•B-1: Barbell squat 3x6
•B-2: Barbell deadlift 3x6
•C-1: Seated Military press 2x5
•C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x5

Finisher
•Pushups: 25 reps
•Bodyweight squat: 50 reps

Day 2: Power Day
•A-1: Weighted dips 3x3
•A-2: Bent over row 3x3
•B-1: Barbell squat 3x3
•B-2: Stiff legged deadlift 3x3
•C-1: Seated Military press 2x3
•C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x3

Finisher

Day 3: Rest-Pause Strength Day
•Barbell Clean 6x1
•Weighted pull-up 6x1
•Barbell deadlift 6x1
•Barbell squat 6x1
•Bent over row 4x1
•Bench press 4x1

Finisher

This is a prgram put together by Mike Mahler with a few modifications. One, I do augment the training with occasional use of lunges/split squats and I will be utilizing GTG training to try to reach my goal of 40 bodyweight pullups. I also will be doing grip training and ab work which I don't usually regimentalize too much but will make note of it in my updates. Also note that the sets are in antagonistic pairs. BTW, Mike Mahler has a great article in the latest issue of Body of Science magazine (shameless plug). :D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday (1/23) was my first dose of T-Force.

I don’t want to risk the placebo effect cause it’s probably a bit too early for signs of T-Force kicking in, but I must mention that I slept a bit better than usual last night. Deep, dream filled sleep.

I’m gonna change my workout order a bit for this week just cause I started FT on Tuesday and I want to get in a Mass Day which I haven’t done yet.

So, today is Day 2 of T-Force.

Music: Avenged Sevenfold, City of Evil

Mass Day
•A-1: Bench press 3x5--------------- 205 lb
•A-2: Bent over row 3x5------------ 165 lb
•B-1: Barbell squat 3x6-------------- 225 lb
•B-2: Barbell deadlift 3x6----------- 220 lb
•C-1: Seated Military press 2x5---- 135 lb
•C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x5------- -+25 lb

Finisher

This workout felt sooooo good. It’s really great to get back into the heavier weights. Although I’m still a far cry off from my prior strength, I can tell it’s gonna come back quickly.

Post workout I was lucky enough to forage up some Sicilian style spaghetti which I consumed with glee out in the sun for added UV full-spectrum anabolism. About 10 minutes later I followed-up with my special protein blend of 60% WPI and 40% high grade hydro whey.

So far, all is well. :)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I did some GTG training for pullups and my 150 lb gripper. I did about 60 reps total throughout the day with each exercise. I will likely repeat this again on Saturday but aim for 100 reps throughout the day.

Day 4 of T-Force

•A-1: Weighted dips 3x3-----------+45
•A-2: Bent over row 3x3 -----------185
•B-1: Barbell squat 3x3-------------255
•B-2: Barbell Deadlift 3x3---------250
•C-1: Seated Military press 2x3---145
•C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x3------+45

Finisher

I went easy on this workout cause I think something is trying to infect me and steal all of my precious bodily fluids. Still, going 3x3 is always fun. It doesn’t kill me and I feel energized at the end… usually.

To note: while I can’t say I’ve been sleeping a lot better, I have definitely been having much more vivid and strange dreams. Good ****! Could it be the T-Force? Time will tell. If it is and the dreaming trends continue in this trend, I should be having fully lucid dreaming experiences and astral plain adventures before this log is over.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Note: I had to push all my workouts forward a day because I started getting sick on Monday and didn’t want to risk further microbial invasion by lifting heavy.

Date: 1/30

Music: Tool, Aenima

Mass Day
•A-1: Bench press 3x5--------------- 210 lb
•A-2: Bent over row 3x5------------ 170 lb
•B-1: Barbell squat 3x6-------------- 235 lb
•B-2: Barbell deadlift 3x6----------- 235 lb
•C-1: Seated Military press 2x5---- 140 lb
•C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x5------- -+35 lb

Finisher

Note: felt very week during this workout most likely from the remnants of the virus that attempted a siege. Luckily I was well fortified… nothing like 5 cloves fresh garlic, an ounce of fresh oregano, a tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil, a pound of shiitake mushrooms, and a pound of cherry tomatoes at the first sign of sickness to bolster the immune.

Date: 2/01

Music: Tool, Lateralus

•A-1: Weighted dips 3x3-----------+55
•A-2: Bent over row 3x3 -----------190
•B-1: Barbell squat 3x3-------------265
•B-2: Barbell Deadlift 3x3---------270
•C-1: Seated Military press 2x3---150
•C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x3------+55

Note: I did some extra high rep squats and pullups as well as bicep curls and skullcrushers at the end of this workout.

Finisher

I’m look forward to tomorrow’s rest pause training like white on rice… if that makes sense… which is doesn’t. I think the t-force is kicking in. I’m starting to “feel it”. I have a feeling that next week I’m going to totally explode , which is a good thing.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Looking good Aeter!
I'll be keeping an eye on this log. That product looks to be good!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m starting to “feel it”. I have a feeling that next week I’m going to totally explode , which is a good thing.
Music Incubus-Pardon Me

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Hmm, good suggestion. That'll be for tomorrow's training day.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
You know, it just occurred to me that many of you are probably scratching your head over my methodologies. They do seem strange. But allow me to explain and hopefully we can quiet that spastic finger before it burrows itself into your medulla (I too have suffered the ravages of incessant head scratching machinated by a simple misunderstanding).

…nevermind.

BTW: on 1/27, 1/29, and 1/31 I did some GTG training for pullups and my 150 lb gripper. I did about 60 reps total throughout the day with each exercise. I will likely repeat this again on Saturday but aim for 100 reps throughout the day.

Now I’m gonna go chop a giant tree stump for 45 minutes or so.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're like a cross between Jimmy Neutron and Paul Bunyan.

:)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing more satisfying than cleaning out one's blisters with soapy water after a manly axe-swinging workout.
:bb2:
This **** is so good, I'm going to incorporate regular wood chopping into my core training. Good thing a tree fell on my house in December, otherwise I wouldn't have all these stumps to chop. It was a blessing in disguise.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talk about your silver lining :) Hell I had to help cut one up 2 years ago. ***** was HUGE and we cut it with chainsaws. I had blisters just from that. There's no way in hell I would of done that with an axe.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Well, half of the tree I already chopped and split and have it stacked on the side of the house. But there's still a crap load of 2 foot logs leftover from when the tree people removed it from my roof. I didn't split all of them because there just wasn't that much room to store fire wood. Great strong man stuff though. Each log is at least 100 pounds.

So I guess I'll just mulch it all by hand over the next few months. :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Aeter,
I like your outlook. The log chopping is just cool. I'm really interested in incorporating more stuff like that in terms of planned workout (as opposed to being stuck doing it on weekends as yardwork). I bet your actual functional/real-world strength is impressive.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Aeter,
I like your outlook. The log chopping is just cool. I'm really interested in incorporating more stuff like that in terms of planned workout (as opposed to being stuck doing it on weekends as yardwork). I bet your actual functional/real-world strength is impressive.
Hey, thanks. Yeah, I try to keep it functional. I'm actually thinking of starting a training site (maybe an LLC) based around these types of ideas.

BTW, are you the former D@USP ?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys. ... where have I been, dammit? Irresposnible swine!

Anyways, you're gonna notice that my workouts haven't stuckj to a solid mon/wed/fri schedule, sometimes I adjust these things depending on my level of recovery from the previous workout. I've learned that one must make their workout fit THEM, not attempt to conform to their workout.

Date: 2/04
Music: Alice in Chains, SAP and Jar of Flies

Rest-Pause Strength Day
•Barbell Clean 6x1-------------165
•Weighted pull-up 6x1---------+60
•Barbell deadlift 6x1-----------275
•Barbell squat 6x1-------------275
•Bent over row 5x1------------195
•Bench press 5x1--------------225

Finisher

I can't tell you enough how much I love rest-pause training. Throwing up the super heavy weight (heavy to me :p) but still feeling totally stable and not drained at the end. Finishing off the whole thing with some fast, high rep pushups and squats gets a GREAT pump going on. And then I relax, drink my shake, and work on some new product designs. This was also one of the first time I've incorporate Cleans into my routine. GREAT EXERICSE!!! If you haven't done them, start now. I felt muscle activation all the way down into my calves and up into my traps. This is one of my new favorite moves.

Date: 2/07

Music: Alice in Chains, Dirt

Mass Day
•A-1: Bench press 3x5--------------- 220 lb
•A-2: Bent over row 3x5------------ 185 lb
•B-1: Barbell squat 3x6-------------- 255 lb
•B-2: Barbell deadlift 3x6----------- 260 lb
•C-1: Seated Military press 2x5---- 145 lb
•C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x5------- -+45 lb

Finisher

As you can see, my strength is jumpin’ like flapjacks and eggs. This I attribute partially to muscle memory… but I’m not going to be a total ****-head and claim that T-Force isn’t having its way with me. The effects are subtle. Sleep is getting deeper now—I feel a a serious nighttime death unlike my previous sleeping—and recovery is going up, likely because of improved sleep. Body temperature—one of the classic signs I always look for in a test booster—is also noticeably higher; no by much, but it’s there. Lastly, in terms of sexual enhancement, I can’t say any increases in member size are occurring (damn!) but load volume is noticeably larger.

BTW, I do believe this is day 19 of my T-Force beta trial.

I think I should mention now that my exercise routine involves a lot more than just weightlifting. If I were just lifting weights 3 days per week, I probably wouldn’t need any extra recovery days, especially with such low volume. But I have 5 hours of formal Tai Chi training (empty hands and weapons) per week alongside an equal amount of informal MMA training (mostly kung fu based). I go running usually every day as well as engage in ballistic HIIT via wood chopping and similar moves. Occasionally, I will cross-train with a couple miles of bike riding followed by a couple miles of trail running. I top that off with various high intensity gymnastic-type workouts generally relating to parkour training of some type.

alongside an equal amount of informal MMA training (mostly kung fu based). .

So much irony in that statement. Maybe you can parkour jump of the cage or top rope into a kung fu kick and land in the mount and proceed to ground and pound.

I'm loving t-force.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
So much irony in that statement. Maybe you can parkour jump of the cage or top rope into a kung fu kick and land in the mount and proceed to ground and pound.
I gues I should specificy what I mean by formal and informal.

Formal = in a class under teacher guidance
Informal = at home under my own guidance

And to further specify: by "MMA" I don't mean the usual which tends to be dominated by jiujutsu. I work a combination of what I learned over the years in kung fu, ninpo, and capoiera.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Date: 2/09
Music: Disturbed, Believe

Power Day
•A-1: Weighted dips 3x3-----------+60
•A-2: Bent over row 3x3 -----------195
•B-1: Barbell squat 3x3-------------275
•B-2: Barbell Deadlift 3x3---------285
•C-1: Seated Military press 2x3---155
•C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x3------+60

Finisher:
25 pullups
50 squats

What a great workout! I think I’m feeling the T-Force in full now… just took a bit for it to kick in. All the classic signs of increased T are there, plus the desired improvements in strength. Weight went up on lifts, but more importantly was that the lifts all felt very, very solid. I felt a stability I didn’t have before. Endurance has increased a bit, or something of that sort has improved suddenly. I am unconsciously running faster/farther in the same amount of time. Also, I’m visibly leaning out yet eating more (appetite is up). Libido is dangerously high… :D all good signs.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Date: 2/12
Music: Explosion in the Sky; How Strange, Innocence

Rest-Pause Strength Day
•Barbell Clean 6x1-------------175
•Barbell deadlift 6x1-----------300
•Barbell squat 6x1-------------300
•Bench press 5x1--------------235

Added Non-Rest-Pause Exercises

•Dumbbell Row 3x6------------65ea
•Weighted pull-up 2x15---------+10
•Dumbbell Curl 2x8---------45ea
(superset with)
•Skull Crusher 2x8---------45ea

Finisher

I have no doubt about the T-Force working now. I guess it takes about 2 weeks to fully kick in. These lifts surprised me. And I’m still adding weight comfortably. I was very happy to hit 300lb on squat/deadlift. But there was another milestone. I went to do some grip training with no intention of breaking my previous PR, but when I started on the 200lb gripper, I clicked that ****er for 8 solid reps on each hand. That’s beats my best from last year which was only 5 reps. Seriously, at the rate at which my strength is going up, I’m gonna have to buy a new gripper. I’m lovin’ this log now. :D

Side Effects: None to speak of and I don't expect any.
Weight/muscle/BF: Weight is up but by an unknown amount since I realized my scale in tweaked. Muscle is definitely increasing and BF is going down. That's with more calories taken in too.
Strength: Obviously, it's shooting up.
Appearance: I look leaner/tighter and my muscles have that full and thick appearance.
Appetite: Out of control!
Acne: None.
Sore joints: Little bit in the shoulder and elbows from benching/pullups.
Mood (alpha male behavior): Just very positive and energetic.
Libido: Insanely high.
Sleep: Very deep and restful. I fall asleep much quicker now.
Erection frequency and strength: Almost too frequent. Strength... well, it's like a towel rack.
Morning wood: Every morning.
Erect Penis Size: Alas, still no change.

BTW, I should note that I've been spreading my doses out more. Instead of taking the T-Force at 2 caps 4 times per day, I go 2 caps first thing in the morning then the remaining 6 caps are taken in 6 separate dosages.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Your friendly Uber Update.

Date: 2/14
Mass Day
•A-1: Bench press 3x5-------230
•A-2: Bent over row 3x5 ----195
•B-1: Barbell squat 3x6------260
•B-2: Barbell deadlift 3x6 ----270
•C-1: Seated Military press 2x5 ---150
•C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x5 -------+45

Finisher
•Pushups: 35 reps
•Bodyweight squat: 75 reps

Date: 2/16
Power Day
•A-1: Weighted dips 3x3---------+65
•A-2: Bent over row 3x3 --------210
•B-1: Barbell squat 3x3----------300
•B-2: Stiff legged deadlift 3x3---310
•C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x3 ------+55

Finisher

Date: 2/18
Rest-Pause Strength Day
•Barbell Clean 6x1-------180
•Weighted pull-up 6x1----+55
•Barbell deadlift 6x1------310
•Barbell squat 6x1--------295
•Bent over row 4x1-------210
•Bench press 4x1 --------235

Finisher

Date: 2/21
Mass Day
•A-1: Bench press 3x5-------235
•A-2: Bent over row 3x5 ----200
•B-1: Barbell squat 3x6------270
•B-2: Barbell deadlift 3x6 ----275
•C-1: Seated Military press 2x5 ---150
•C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x5 -------+45

Finisher

Date: 2/23
Power Day
•A-1: Weighted dips 3x3---------+65
•A-2: Bent over row 3x3 --------210
•B-1: Barbell squat 3x3----------300
•B-2: Stiff legged deadlift 3x3---310
•C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x3 ------+55

Finisher

Date: 2/26
Rest-Pause Strength Day
•Barbell Clean 6x1-------190
•Weighted pull-up 6x1----+60
•Barbell deadlift 6x1------320
•Barbell squat 6x1--------2305
•Bent over row 4x1-------215
•Bench press 4x1 --------235

Finisher

Date: 2/28
Mass Day
•A-1: Bench press 3x5-------235
•A-2: Bent over row 3x5 ----200
•B-1: Barbell squat 3x6------275
•B-2: Barbell deadlift 3x6 ----280
•C-1: Seated Military press 2x5 ---155
•C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x5 -------+50

Finisher
•Pushups: 40 reps
•Bodyweight squat: 90 reps

How did I go this long you're asking? Hehe, I've been playing with dosage. I've been able to lower the dose while still getting the same effects. Taking the product on an empty stomach is the key. Also, spreading it out into like 6 doses per day seems to make a difference.

So, I cut back to 6 caps per day mostly... though I did try 4 caps per day, it just wasn't as good. But 6 caps seemed just as good as 8 to me. But I do need to get around to wrapping this thing up so up next will be my final review. I'll just say for now that T-Force is goodstuff.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Post workout I was lucky enough to forage up some Sicilian style spaghetti which I consumed with glee out in the sun for added UV full-spectrum anabolism. About 10 minutes later I followed-up with my special protein blend of 60% WPI and 40% high grade hydro whey.

So far, all is well. :)
I have noticed this anabolism as a result of sun exposure as well! I thought that it was all in my head or something because the increased feeling of wellness from the vit-D. But I find it seriousely pronouced, I usually gain muscle extremely faster in the summer than in the winter! As well as greater intensity in the gym. I am so glad to have finally confirmed this long time suspicion! Do you know the exact mechanism this is all achieved through?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed this anabolism as a result of sun exposure as well! I thought that it was all in my head or something because the increased feeling of wellness from the vit-D. But I find it seriousely pronouced, I usually gain muscle extremely faster in the summer than in the winter! As well as greater intensity in the gym. I am so glad to have finally confirmed this long time suspicion! Do you know the exact mechanism this is all achieved through?
Aside from Vit. D, the rays from the sun enter the hypothalamus and trigger a vast array of beneficial hormonal changes. Having a well-established circadian rhythm is very anabolic, so to speak, and overall health promoting.