Macedaddy does Dallas......errr.....DCP / Poseidon and others!

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    as for the flavor thing.......

you wanted me to "TEST" it..... I tested different variables! LOL! atelast maybe i saved someone else the trouble.
    Good point

Thanks again for your log my friend!

Workin

2. Good job macedaddy.man I wan't to try that stuff too,if anything else to prevent acne.Man good reveiw,looks to be a good product.
    •   

3. Good info mace! good product nimbus! have to throw this down as my get toned and tanned summmer skin stack. lol.
  4. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Good info mace! good product nimbus! have to throw this down as my get toned and tanned summmer skin stack. lol.
    Keep me informed as to how Poseidon works for you somewhatgifted...I never imagined we would have created a product, with so many benefits, and one of the main benefits everyone is raving about is improved skin tone! LOL!

We designed Poseidon to be mainstream and touch a diverse crowd. This, however, is opening doors to new markets I hadn't imagined...Poseidon could quickly become the closest thing to the "Fountain of Youth" one could buy without a prescription. I can't thank everyone enough for all the feed back you've given us...please keep it coming

Workin

5. man this stuff looks killer,I may have to get a bottle after my current log.
    •   

6. So this stuff makes you tan better?

7. I've been turning a lot of people on to this Poseiden at the sports clubs I work at. My typical conversation is short and to the point:

Guy/Girl- "What's that you're drinking, Kyle?"

Me- "It's Poseiden. It's designed to stock and replenish your body with the proper balance of very essential vitamins and minerals."

Guy/Girl- "Oh, so it gives you a better workout?..."

Me- "It gives you a better quality of life." [serious look]

Guy/Girl- "Interesting..."

Me- "The typical to good diet doesn't give our bodies what it needs to function at optimal level even if we take a good multi. You can feel and see the difference with this stuff and notice improvements with every aspect of your life."

Guy/Girl- "Can you get this at GNC?"

Me- "No, let me write down the website you can get it from."

Gotta start making this stuff fast Nimbus!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    I've been turning a lot of people on to this Poseidon at the sports clubs I work at. My typical conversation is short and to the point:

Guy/Girl- "What's that you're drinking, Kyle?"

Me- "It's Poseidon. It's designed to stock and replenish your body with the proper balance of very essential vitamins and minerals."

Guy/Girl- "Oh, so it gives you a better workout?..."

Me- "It gives you a better quality of life." [serious look]

Guy/Girl- "Interesting..."

Me- "The typical to good diet doesn't give our bodies what it needs to function at optimal level even if we take a good multi. You can feel and see the difference with this stuff and notice improvements with every aspect of your life."

Guy/Girl- "Can you get this at GNC?"

Me- "No, let me write down the website you can get it from."

Gotta start making this stuff fast Nimbus!
    Thanks for getting the word out FOG! We should have all raw materials in by Tuesday the 30th...We will be manufacturing and bottling Poseidon all night so it's shipped first thing in the morning on Wednesday to Nutra Planet.

Thanks for all your patience and support!

Workin

9. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    Keep me informed as to how Poseidon works for you somewhatgifted...I never imagined we would have created a product, with so many benefits, and one of the main benefits everyone is raving about is improved skin tone! LOL!

We designed Poseidon to be mainstream and touch a diverse crowd. This, however, is opening doors to new markets I hadn't imagined...Poseidon could quickly become the closest thing to the "Fountain of Youth" one could buy without a prescription. I can't thank everyone enough for all the feed back you've given us...please keep it coming

Workin
    Havent used it yet, but intend to... waiting for a previous order before i order again... canada likes to look at my nutra boxes...
  10. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Havent used it yet, but intend to... waiting for a previous order before i order again... canada likes to look at my nutra boxes...
    Ahh yes...I know the Canada shipping drill well ;-)

Workin

11. Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyRock
    So this stuff makes you tan better?
    Good question HillbillyRock,

Indirectly...I believe it would! I'm not going to make any direct claims on that subject...yet ;-)

Workin
  12. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    They are somewhat affiliated with CROWLER and Anabolic Innovations. So I would imagine, knowing the company that CROWLER keeps, that Nimbus is top-notch! Also, they have this amazing night-time pudding that I am waiting to get my hands on! (hint, hint!)
    Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
    NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

Nighttime version soon to come ;-)

Workin

13. already in mycart!

what about poseidon? i am holding up my whol order so i can get some poseidon on pre-sale! hurry up!

14. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    already in mycart!

what about poseidon? i am holding up my whol order so i can get some poseidon on pre-sale! hurry up!
    less than 24 hours from now...so I'm told!

Workin

15. Great reveiws guys,man this is exciting stuff,keep up the hard work Mace!
  16. Thumbs up Poseidon Pre Sale!

The long awaited POSEIDON pre sale has began on Nutra Planet. I want to thank everyone for their patience and support!
    NutraPlanet.com: Products By Nimbus Nutrition

I want to personally thank all the Poseidon testers for their honest feedback and contributions. If there are any testers who have not completed their logs and final thoughts, I would ask you to please post those at your earliest convince so others can learn from your experience with Poseidon. Thanks guys! Youíve been great! ;-)

I also want to let everyone know that Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
    NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

As always, if anyone has ANY questions, please donít hesitate to ask.

Workin

17. BOTH are in my cart at Nutraplanet!!!!!

any idea when it (POSEIDON) will actually ship?

18. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    BOTH are in my cart at Nutraplanet!!!!!

any idea when it (POSEIDON) will actually ship?
    We should have it to Nutra Planet by Wednesday, the 31st.

Thanks for all your contributions, and your purchase Macedaddy

Workin

19. 3 purchases! i got 2 poseidons and 1 pudding, well i will.....

that way i will ahve enough when it sells out!

20. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    We should have it to Nutra Planet by Wednesday, the 31st.

Thanks for all your contributions, and your purchase Macedaddy

Workin
    Aw, man! Right when the rent is due

Oh well. I'll get it when the next pay check comes. Can't wait!

21. Man this stuf is gonna rock,if Mace says it's killer ,I got to get some.

22. Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyRock View Post
    Man this stuf is gonna rock,if Mace says it's killer ,I got to get some.

Workin

23. i think he did get some, workin'

24. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i think he did get some, workin'
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Bro, when did you hook up with Nimbus? Great choice BTW!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NO2 and other Nitric Oxide Boosters: Satan?
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 07:52 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 11:54 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 11:55 PM
  4. what does "USP" mean on research chems and other medicine?
    By SpecialK117 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 08:57 PM