Macedaddy does Dallas......errr.....DCP / Poseidon and others!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
its ok just send me the rest of your posiedon :)

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
January 4, 2007 (Day 4 – Poseidon, Day 14 – DCP)

Dosing:
5am(pre-workout), 1pm, 7pm
1 each of Retain, MassFX, and 2 of DCP

730am (post-workout)
1 extra FX

1 scoop Poseidon at 1pm and 7pm (5 total for the day)
*I thought I saw YeahRight say that the stuff was tasteless so I just dumped the scoop in my mouth and swigged some water, I let it dissolve and then swallowed. Well, it is NOT tasteless! I have had worse and its not that bad as I did the same thing at 7pm but, I would recommend mixing with a flavored drink of some kind!

*Sesamin and Stim X are gone and I will not take any more till my cut. LipoDerm-Ultra is also out but I have more coming. 2 bottles of Lipoderm-ultra arrived from NutraPlanet but I am waiting to see if I get picked for the Lipoderm-RK test!

Other supps:
Workout Cocktail: (Pre/during/post workout, mixed in a half gallon jug of water)
  • 6 scoops Xtend
  • 1 scoop Substance
  • 1 scoop GreenMagnitude
  • 3 scoops GlycerGrow
  • 3 scoops Poseidon
Diet:
Calories 2294, 150 carbs, 266 protein, 70 fat. Spread throughout 6 meals.
*I will be increasing these next week to get to my 4500 calorie bulking cycle by Jan 20.

Workout:
Leg Extensions - 100x15, 110x15, 120x12
Leg Curls – 40x10, 50x10, 60x8, 60x8
Lunges
20 min treadmill – 4 speed, 8 incline
*I just can’t get past that 60 on the leg curls! Hopefully I can in the next few weeks with the help of my trusty friend, MR. MassFX! He is a GOOD friend of mine!

Effects:
Sweat like a freak today on the treadmill!
Sleep wasn’t so good last night, woke up several times with things on my mind (work no less)! So hopefully tonight’s sleep will be better!
Workouts are energizing and focused.

It's only tasteless when diluted. The straight Poseidon is not good for you due to the hydroscopic nature of some of the minerals. It will react with the saliva in your mouth and cause a lingering "bad" taste. Once mixed with water or any liquid, the chemical reactions, or the dissolving, will be gone in just seconds.

The actual action of the Poseidon is also compromised greatly when not used in a liquid substance. Poseidon must have H20 to work properly and to its highest efficiency. That is why we decided to use it in a scoop formual instead of the first run which was capsule form. The scoop works substantially better due to the presence of water. Any liquid should do... as long as you have liquid.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
*I thought I saw YeahRight say that the stuff was tasteless so I just dumped the scoop in my mouth and swigged some water, I let it dissolve and then swallowed. Well, it is NOT tasteless! I have had worse and its not that bad as I did the same thing at 7pm but, I would recommend mixing with a flavored drink of some kind!

:icon_lol: Tasteless once mixed in water. :fart:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
January 4, 2007 (Day 4 – Poseidon, Day 14 – DCP)

Dosing:
5am(pre-workout), 1pm, 7pm

730am (post-workout)
1 extra FX

*Sesamin and Stim X are gone and I will not take any more till my cut. LipoDerm-Ultra is also out but I have more coming. 2 bottles of Lipoderm-ultra arrived from NutraPlanet but I am waiting to see if I get picked for the Lipoderm-RK test!

Other supps:
Workout Cocktail: (Pre/during/post workout, mixed in a half gallon jug of water)
  • 6 scoops Xtend
  • 1 scoop Substance
  • 1 scoop GreenMagnitude
  • 3 scoops GlycerGrow
  • 3 scoops Poseidon
Diet:
Calories 2294, 150 carbs, 266 protein, 70 fat. Spread throughout 6 meals.
*I will be increasing these next week to get to my 4500 calorie bulking cycle by Jan 20.

Workout:
Leg Extensions - 100x15, 110x15, 120x12
Leg Curls – 40x10, 50x10, 60x8, 60x8
Lunges
20 min treadmill – 4 speed, 8 incline
*I just can’t get past that 60 on the leg curls! Hopefully I can in the next few weeks with the help of my trusty friend, MR. MassFX! He is a GOOD friend of mine!

Effects:
Sweat like a freak today on the treadmill!
Sleep wasn’t so good last night, woke up several times with things on my mind (work no less)! So hopefully tonight’s sleep will be better!
Workouts are energizing and focused.
How is your energy now that Stim X is out of the mix? I'm thinking of possibly taking this weekend off of Stim X and re-starting Monday. I'm also at the pinnacle of my current workout program (full body high intensity volume/HIT) and I'm going to be starting intermediate level German Volume Training next week. I had to re-adjust my bodyclock this morning and I'll be waking up now every morning at 6:30 to 8:00 (if I sleep in on an off day) as opposed to waking up at 9:00 to 10:00 like I did before. Sleep last night was garbage as I would have those dreams where some character is really pushing my buttons and my blood pressure would rise and I'd wake up. Some habits are going to change and some are going to have to die out starting Monday.
I may reduce the StimX dosage to 1 cap per day as opposed to 2 and phase down the DCP to the reccommend dose as I was initiating the cycle at 2 caps before 5 meals (10 caps total for the first 10 days). As for the recomp I'm doing, I probably have everything in check even for the switch in training, I just need better quality sleep now.
BTW, does sesamin flatten your muscles a little bit? I figure any loss of glycogen levels from sesamin are reduced by the glycogen synthesis effect associated with the Anabolic Pump.
I have to get my ass over to the pharmacy ASAP and refill my Ambien CR :( I'm also thinking of adding the pGHt, as the user reviews say it's really great for sleep quality and fatloss/recomp effects.
I'm not sure if I should stop the Stim X this weekend, what do you think? I could load up with B-12 injections and phase out of it completely and probably be recharged by Monday for a continued recomp, stimulant free. Maybe I'm jumping the gun because I got one night of bad sleep and I'm not feeling too... positive ;) Stims are ofcourse no substitute for sleep and I have a very moody personality, although I tend to mask it up.
I was thinking of hibernating for an entire weekend. I know it sounds crazy, but what do you think? I could designate Friday afternoon to Monday morning to sleeping if I really wanted to. I'd take 2 grams of phenibut, 1 gram of GABA, one small glass of red wine, 4 Glucophase XRs, and my dosing protocol of NHA stack, and that'd knock me out for atleast 8 hours at a clip of deep sleep, but not too deep to be non-productive and each time I'd wake up,I'd take the hibernation stack and take a leak, then I'd drink a casein shake with some complex carbs and EFAs/sesamin and fall back to sleep.
Yikes, what a neurotic start to my day. Sorry to ramble on your thread, I had good intentions.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How is your energy now that Stim X is out of the mix? I'm thinking of possibly taking this weekend off of Stim X and re-starting Monday. I'm also at the pinnacle of my current workout program (full body high intensity volume/HIT) and I'm going to be starting intermediate level German Volume Training next week. I had to re-adjust my bodyclock this morning and I'll be waking up now every morning at 6:30 to 8:00 (if I sleep in on an off day) as opposed to waking up at 9:00 to 10:00 like I did before. Sleep last night was garbage as I would have those dreams where some character is really pushing my buttons and my blood pressure would rise and I'd wake up. Some habits are going to change and some are going to have to die out starting Monday.
I may reduce the StimX dosage to 1 cap per day as opposed to 2 and phase down the DCP to the reccommend dose as I was initiating the cycle at 2 caps before 5 meals (10 caps total for the first 10 days). As for the recomp I'm doing, I probably have everything in check even for the switch in training, I just need better quality sleep now.
BTW, does sesamin flatten your muscles a little bit? I figure any loss of glycogen levels from sesamin are reduced by the glycogen synthesis effect associated with the Anabolic Pump.
I have to get my ass over to the pharmacy ASAP and refill my Ambien CR :( I'm also thinking of adding the pGHt, as the user reviews say it's really great for sleep quality and fatloss/recomp effects.
I'm not sure if I should stop the Stim X this weekend, what do you think? I could load up with B-12 injections and phase out of it completely and probably be recharged by Monday for a continued recomp, stimulant free. Maybe I'm jumping the gun because I got one night of bad sleep and I'm not feeling too... positive ;) Stims are ofcourse no substitute for sleep and I have a very moody personality, although I tend to mask it up.
I was thinking of hibernating for an entire weekend. I know it sounds crazy, but what do you think? I could designate Friday afternoon to Monday morning to sleeping if I really wanted to. I'd take 2 grams of phenibut, 1 gram of GABA, one small glass of red wine, 4 Glucophase XRs, and my dosing protocol of NHA stack, and that'd knock me out for atleast 8 hours at a clip of deep sleep, but not too deep to be non-productive and each time I'd wake up,I'd take the hibernation stack and take a leak, then I'd drink a casein shake with some complex carbs and EFAs/sesamin and fall back to sleep.
Yikes, what a neurotic start to my day. Sorry to ramble on your thread, I had good intentions.
Hey workin, is there any possibility you could get a sample of the Poseidon over to ForceofGreen he is a very valuable member and knowledgeable to no end! It would be a good test of the formula for him to log his CNS protocol and the benefits of Poseidon even more! Plus he could log the effects of coming of the Stim X!

I have slowly come down of the Stim X and seem to be okay. Headache was a bear about 2 days ago and are ok now. i didn't really think aobut it, but the Poseidon just may have helped wiht THAT! I was using 3 per day and i stepped it down to 1 then none! But i am still consuming caffeine at the same rate as i was while on stim X. The real trick will be to get off the stims all together!

Good Luck, Friend! I am also VERY interested in the pght! I will be following along, as you know! I am hoping to test the lipoderm-ultra-RK that avant and dsade have going on but they are taking what seems like forever to announce the chosen few! (hint, hint, dsade!) I am extremely grateful to Dsade for letting me test the DCP, though and i have already purchased another bottle and it is waiting in my stash! :D

Colden

Colden

Awards
Hey workin, is there any possibility you could get a sample of the Poseidon over to ForceofGreen he is a very valuable member and knowledgeable to no end! It would be a good test of the formula for him to log his CNS protocol and the benefits of Poseidon even more! Plus he could log the effects of coming of the Stim X!

I have slowly come down of the Stim X and seem to be okay. Headache was a bear about 2 days ago and are ok now. i didn't really think aobut it, but the Poseidon just may have helped wiht THAT! I was using 3 per day and i stepped it down to 1 then none! But i am still consuming caffeine at the same rate as i was while on stim X. The real trick will be to get off the stims all together!

Good Luck, Friend! I am also VERY interested in the pght! I will be following along, as you know! I am hoping to test the lipoderm-ultra-RK that avant and dsade have going on but they are taking what seems like forever to announce the chosen few! (hint, hint, dsade!) I am extremely grateful to Dsade for letting me test the DCP, though and i have already purchased another bottle and it is waiting in my stash! :D
We have a couple of tester bottles ready, we should be able to get a 10 day test sample to him. I will need him to email me his information (name, address, email address) and I will get it to him. email- [email protected]

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have a couple of tester bottles ready, we should be able to get a 10 day test sample to him. I will need him to email me his information (name, address, email address) and I will get it to him. email- [email protected]
Much Appreciation to Nimbus!

You are Top-Notch! Good Pick, Crowler!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Wow, awesome! I'd really appreciate it, I'll get you an email with my info now.

Thanks a lot also Macedaddy. I appreciate your help and concern as well. I may drop down the dosage to 1 cap this week and if the Poseiden gets here soon, I'll use next weekend as rest and then next week dose Poseiden in the morning, post-workout, and before bed.

I'm also switching my training next week from split high intensity volume/HIT to German Volume Training.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
macedaddy where can i find out more about that night time protein?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it is night time PUDDING! not expected until february 2007.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
im so mad i want to try posiedon. mace how can u hold out on me :(

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
as if you don't have 50 things going on right now!?!?!?!

OLB, you know i got your back, but you;; get it soon! It'll be released soon!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
it is night time PUDDING! not expected until february 2007.
I might expect some nighttime pudding tonite if I wakeup early. I ate some oat bran not long ago.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
log will continue, i have about 3 entries to make!

been busy, will get them up tomorrow!

DAMN BUCKEYES PISSED ME OFF!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
January 5, 2007 (Day 5 – Poseidon, Day 15 – DCP)

Dosing:
5am (pre-workout), 1pm, 7pm

730am (post-workout)
1 extra FX

Other supps:
  • 6 scoops Xtend
  • 1 scoop Substance
  • 1 scoop GreenMagnitude
  • 3 scoops GlycerGrow
  • 3 scoops Poseidon
Diet:
Calories 2800, 285 carbs, 280 protein, 60 fat. Spread throughout 6 meals.

Workout:
Bench – 160x10, 180x8, 190x6, 200x4, 200x4
Incline Bench – 160x8, 180x6, 200x4, 200x4
Standing Calves – 200x12, 200x15, 200x15, 200x15, 200x15
Hammer Curls – 30x6, 35x6, 40x6, 45x6
Reverse Curls – 60x6, 80x6, 90x6, 90x6
30 min treadmill – 4 speed, 8 incline

Effects:
*Had to really push myself to get that 30 minutes in.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
January 6, 2007 (Day 6 – Poseidon, Day 16 – DCP)
OFF DAY
Dosing:
10am, 4pm, 9pm
1 each of Retain, MassFX, and 3 of DCP

4pm
1 extra MassFX

No Poseidon

*No Poseidon to see if there is a difference. Felt ok most of the day but was really tired at night. Developed a headache in the evening. not sure if it is related.

January 5, 2007 (Day 7 – Poseidon, Day 17 – DCP)
OFF DAY
Dosing:
10am, 4pm, 9pm

4pm
1 extra MassFX

No Poseidon
*was tired more quickly again at night. I will continue to take Poseidon each day from here on out!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
January 8, 2007 (Day 8 – Poseidon, Day 18 - DCP

Dosing:
5am (pre-workout), 1pm, 7pm

730am (post-workout)
1 extra FX

Other supps:
  • 6 scoops Xtend
  • 1 scoop Substance
  • 1 scoop GreenMagnitude
  • 3 scoops GlycerGrow
  • 3 scoops Poseidon
Diet:
Calories 2800, 285 carbs, 280 protein, 60 fat. Spread throughout 6 meals.

Workout:
(LW-Last Week)
LW - Chin-ups (palms facing away) - 10xBW, 8xBW, 8xBW
Now – Chin-ups - 10xBW, 8xBW, 8xBW
LW - Deadlifts – 200x8, 260x6, 300x4, 300x4, 260x6
Now – Deadlifts – 240x8, 280x8, 320x4, 320x4, 280x6
LW - Bent Over Rows – 100x8, 160x6, 200x6, 200x4
Now – Bent Over Rows – 120x8, 160x6, 200x6, 200x4
LW - Chin-ups (palms away) – 6xBW, 5xBW, 6xBW
Now – Chin-ups - 6xBW, 6xBW, 6xBW
LW - Standing Calf Raises – 200x15, 200x15, 200x15, 200x15
Now – Standing Calf Raises – 220x15, 240x15, 260x15, 260x15

Effects:
Nothing new to report….

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
January 6, 2007 (Day 6 – Poseidon, Day 16 – DCP)
OFF DAY
Dosing:
10am, 4pm, 9pm

4pm
1 extra MassFX

No Poseidon

*No Poseidon to see if there is a difference. Felt ok most of the day but was really tired at night. Developed a headache in the evening. not sure if it is related.

January 5, 2007 (Day 7 – Poseidon, Day 17 – DCP)
OFF DAY
Dosing:
10am, 4pm, 9pm

4pm
1 extra MassFX

No Poseidon
*was tired more quickly again at night. I will continue to take Poseidon each day from here on out!
I noticed excellent results while using Poseidon initally...but, as I see you may have experienced as well, I was shocked most by what I noticed coming off Poseidon.

It was, as the old saying goes, "you don't realize what you have until it's gone". This was definitely the case with me and the reason I have made Poseidon a Staple in my supplement aresnal...I won't cycle off of it again. I believe we will find the longer one stays on Poseidon, the greater the benefits it will have on their body. I don't have any long term tests to support this..... yet but mark my words ;-)

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would be glad to test it for you longterm.....
;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just realized a HUGE benefit to POSEIDON! Workin, you'll have to verify this for me though! I was reading a log on our forums about someone supplementing B-5 to combat the oily skin and acne that can be a side of MassFX on just about everybody! I got really bad acne breakouts the first time i used it and was wondering why it wasn't so bad this time around......

well, i was gonna ask the person what supp he was using and how much and then i realized..............................

TADA............i am already supplementing a B-5 supp and THAT must be why my skin has stayed pretty clear through the cycle of FX!

NOW THIS MAKES ME LOVE you guys EVEN MORE! Does this make sense, workin?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
mace i need your undergrouns connections man ;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, yeah as if getting you into INNER CIRCLE wasn't enough?

now you want to hijack my nimbus stuff!

i see you making gains over there on the "other" side! :icon_lol:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
man im sore as hell but thus far im right on track as i was with hd and mass fx im gonna look thru past logbooks to do a 2 week comparison

and yes hijackin nimbus is just the start to my evil plan

muahahahahahahahahahha

Colden

Colden

Awards
I just realized a HUGE benefit to POSEIDON! Workin, you'll have to verify this for me though! I was reading a log on our forums about someone supplementing B-5 to combat the oily skin and acne that can be a side of MassFX on just about everybody! I got really bad acne breakouts the first time i used it and was wondering why it wasn't so bad this time around......

well, i was gonna ask the person what supp he was using and how much and then i realized..............................

TADA............i am already supplementing a B-5 supp and THAT must be why my skin has stayed pretty clear through the cycle of FX!

NOW THIS MAKES ME LOVE you guys EVEN MORE! Does this make sense, workin?
The improvement in the skin and skin tone is not a result of b-5, it's actually more attributed to improved hydration (which helps to remove toxins and oils from the body more efficiently) and the Niacin (for improving circulation through the capillaries close to the skin which release toxins)

It is funny that you mentioned the B-5 because it is one of about 5 other ingredients that we are currently reviewing to include in Poseidon. The new 5 ingredients will most likely not be included until after the first Lot is distributed. We haven't made a concrete decision on that just yet. It is one of the ingredients though, that seems to show promise, especially when combined with the current ingredients. We are very careful what we add because we feel we have a good balance that seems to be producing excellent synergistic effects.

It is nice to see that our research is pushing us in the right direction.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i thought i had read that B-5 was included.....

oh well....POSEIDON certainly is helping! :D

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
The improvement in the skin and skin tone is not a result of b-5, it's actually more attributed to improved hydration (which helps to remove toxins and oils from the body more efficiently) and the Niacin (for improving circulation through the capillaries close to the skin which release toxins)

It is funny that you mentioned the B-5 because it is one of about 5 other ingredients that we are currently reviewing to include in Poseidon. The new 5 ingredients will most likely not be included until after the first Lot is distributed. We haven't made a concrete decision on that just yet. It is one of the ingredients though, that seems to show promise, especially when combined with the current ingredients. We are very careful what we add because we feel we have a good balance that seems to be producing excellent synergistic effects.

Poseidon does have B-8 included in the formula which has been reported to reduce acne and improve skin tone. It also works synergistically with other ingredients, a few of which Colden points out, to do the same.

Macedaddy, I'm glad to see your continued success with Poseidon. While B-5 is not included in the formula (for now anyway) you bring up an excellent benefit Poseidon offers.

This was the point of having testers. I could tell everyone of the many benefits Poseidon would offer you on a daily basis, but it's only taken with a grain of salt as I am the owner of the company the manufactures it. When those like yourself mention a benefit such as this, it carries a lot more weight and credibility.

Thanks for your contribution ;-)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Poseidon does have B-8 included in the formula which has been reported to reduce acne and improve skin tone. It also works synergistic with other ingredients, a few of which Colden points out, to do the same.

Macedaddy, I'm glad to see your continued success with Poseidon. While B-5 is not included in the formula (for now anyway) you bring up an excellent benefit Poseidon offers.

This was the point of having testers. I could tell everyone of the many benefits Poseidon would offer you on a daily basis, but it's only taken with a grain of salt as I am the owner of the company the manufactures it. When those like yourself mention a benefit such as this, it carries a lot more weight and credibility.

Thanks for your contribution ;-)

Workin

Colden

Colden

Awards
NimbusNutrition.com is currently unavailable. Guys I apologize for the inconvenience but we are making changes that can only be done by completely removing the site from our server. We will have a totally new site up and running by Monday possibly sooner. Our goal is to offer an easier more accessible site for everyone to benefit from. Our goal is to have all of the product write-ups and additional research information to help everyone.

Once again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope that everyone will come see our Site launch on Monday (1/15)

Thank you for everyone's support and interest in Nimbus.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, i guess i'll be taking nimbus off my list of supplements to buy! they can't even leave their server up! :jaw:

Just kidding! :toofunny:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Well, i guess i'll be taking nimbus off my list of supplements to buy! they can't even leave their server up! :jaw:

Thats cold! ;-) And here I thought we were friends :sad:
Guess we will be giving away that year supply of Poseidon to someone else :jaw:

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

NICE! you must not have seen the just kidding further down!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

NICE! you must not have seen the just kidding further down!
LOL! I too, am just messing with you my friend! You've been great and we are honored to have your support ;-)

We do, however, sincerely apologize for the web site issues...Thank you all for your patience!

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Well....you asked for it and now it's happened. I am VERY pleased to "officially" announce that the Nimbus Nutrition product line will be picked up and sold on Nutra Planet. Further more, we are currently talking with Nutra planet about launching an Exclusive Pre Sale of Poseidon. More on that to come shortly.

I want to thank each and everyone of you that asked for our products, tested our products or simply showed interest. We are very grateful for your confidence in us and show of support. We don't take any of that lightly. We know that we exist, and will only continue to exist, because of you. Nimbus Nutrition sincerely Thanks you.

Stay tuned for dates and details....

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, i am officially out and i need to get my final reviews up!

BUT

when do i get this stuff? i need some more! My workouts aren't the same! gotta get used to being off! and i am starting to break out! come on, give a guy a break!

Nice product, much luck in the future, nimbus!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Well, i am officially out and i need to get my final reviews up!

BUT

when do i get this stuff? i need some more! My workouts aren't the same! gotta get used to being off! and i am starting to break out! come on, give a guy a break!

Nice product, much luck in the future, nimbus!
Thanks Macedaddy! We are actually just waiting for you to post your final results and findings before we have Poseidon up for sale! lol! Just joking ;-)

It shouldn't be long my friend. I would say look for a Pre Sale on NP as early as the end of the week....but don't hold me to that ;-)

Seriously, I am looking forward to your final review and thoughts on Poseidon! You contributions have been MUCH appreciated.

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any way i cna get another sample? i'll pay.......

PM me if there are options.....

thanks!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
any way i cna get another sample? i'll pay.......

PM me if there are options.....

thanks!
Currently my hands are tied as we are waiting on the raw materials for Poseidon. I'm going to do my best to work something out....check your PM's.

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Wow, awesome! I'd really appreciate it, I'll get you an email with my info now.

Thanks a lot also Macedaddy. I appreciate your help and concern as well. I may drop down the dosage to 1 cap this week and if the Poseiden gets here soon, I'll use next weekend as rest and then next week dose Poseiden in the morning, post-workout, and before bed.

I'm also switching my training next week from split high intensity volume/HIT to German Volume Training.
Force of Green, did you ever receive your test bottle of Poseidon?

Workin

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Force of Green, did you ever receive your test bottle of Poseidon?

Workin
I'm starting a thread on it now. I have been using it for 4 days now and I think everyone should know about it. I'm a sluff for neglecting to put it up, but I'm correcting it now.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a thread on it now. I have been using it for 4 days now and I think everyone should know about it. I'm a sluff for neglecting to put it up, but I'm correcting it now.
Great! Looking forward to your results ;-)

Workin

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Great! Looking forward to your results ;-)

Workin
I started a thread and posted my impressions of Poseiden... and as matter of fact, I took my last dose of the day right now in some Crystal Light lemonade.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
working on my final review...
will get it up shortly!

sorry for the delay!

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
I wanna see the review,good job Mace,man you are a supplement monster!Hey I'll take some trial Poseidon too please,lol.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
working on my final review...
will get it up shortly!

sorry for the delay!
Looking forward to your final thoughts as well Macedaddy! Thanks for testing for us ;-)

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW OF POSEIDON!
Well how much can I say? The biggest things I noticed on this test were Great sleep and very clear skin! Who can ask for anything more? I was on MassFX and others at the same time but it is my third FX cycle and the sleep and clear skin are definitely attributed to the POSEIDON! I get acne pretty bad when I do FX and got none while using POSEIDON! Now that I am off (DAMN YOU NIMBUS) they are out of product. But look for a pre-sale on NUTRAPLANET very soon!

I must say thanks to CROWLER of Anabolic Innovations for trusting in me and putting me in touch with Nimbus. Thanks also goes out to both guys at Nimbus for letting me test.

Mixability – 11 out of 10 I say 11 because I actually threw 2 scoops in my mouth and took some water and it literally disappeared in my mouth. That is mixability at its finest! that was 10 grams of product.

Taste – 3 out of 10 That isn’t a fair grade but for something that is supposed to be unflavored, it certainly is not! Remember above when I threw it in my mouth and drank it down. OH MAN, did it taste bad. It was kinda like an alka-seltzer taste. not terrible but not good either. it doesn’t overpower a flavored drink and I love to mix it with my XTEND. I wish CROWLER and NIMBUS would get together and create a hybrid of excell with POSEIDON already mixed in. We’ll see!

Usability – 10 out of 10 As soon as I can get some I will make this a staple of my supplement regimen!

I hope I have made the boys at Nimbus proud and that they consider me for testing in the future!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW OF POSEIDON!
Well how much can I say? The biggest things I noticed on this test were Great sleep and very clear skin! Who can ask for anything more? I was on MassFX and others at the same time but it is my third FX cycle and the sleep and clear skin are definitely attributed to the POSEIDON! I get acne pretty bad when I do FX and got none while using POSEIDON! Now that I am off (DAMN YOU NIMBUS) they are out of product. But look for a pre-sale on NUTRAPLANET very soon!

I must say thanks to CROWLER of Anabolic Innovations for trusting in me and putting me in touch with Nimbus. Thanks also goes out to both guys at Nimbus for letting me test.

Mixability – 11 out of 10 I say 11 because I actually threw 2 scoops in my mouth and took some water and it literally disappeared in my mouth. That is mixability at its finest! that was 10 grams of product.

Taste – 3 out of 10 That isn’t a fair grade but for something that is supposed to be unflavored, it certainly is not! Remember above when I threw it in my mouth and drank it down. OH MAN, did it taste bad. It was kinda like an alka-seltzer taste. not terrible but not good either. it doesn’t overpower a flavored drink and I love to mix it with my XTEND. I wish CROWLER and NIMBUS would get together and create a hybrid of excell with POSEIDON already mixed in. We’ll see!

Usability – 10 out of 10 As soon as I can get some I will make this a staple of my supplement regimen!

I hope I have made the boys at Nimbus proud and that they consider me for testing in the future!
Thanks for the GREAT review Macedaddy!

It seems you noticed all the benefits so many others have, but you really highlight the skin tone and CNS benefits. I have learned a great deal from your use! We actually never even researched Poseidon's possibilities for the prevention and reduction of acne. After looking into it, it makes perfect sense! I suppose thats why we rely on unbiased testers like yourself for honest feedback ;-)

As far as the taste...it was NOT...I repeat...NOT meant to be put into your mouth without mixing it in liquid first, LOL!

I'm glad to see your going to be making it a staple in your supplement arsenal. That's what it was designed for. The beauty of Poseidon is that many of it's "long term" benefits will begin to take place after a few months of use...so basically, you will notice immediate benefits AND continue to reap new benefits the longer your taking it. Keep us informed!

Thanks again for your contribution :clap2:

Workin

PS...I still have the Poseidon/Excell product on my radar. If we can generate enough interest, we may just have a winner!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
as for the flavor thing.......

you wanted me to "TEST" it..... I tested different variables! LOL! atelast maybe i saved someone else the trouble. :toofunny: