Macedaddy does Dallas......errr.....DCP / Poseidon and others! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Macedaddy does Dallas......errr.....DCP / Poseidon and others!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder

NimbusNutrition.com is currently unavailable. Guys I apologize for the inconvenience but we are making changes that can only be done by completely removing the site from our server. We will have a totally new site up and running by Monday possibly sooner. Our goal is to offer an easier more accessible site for everyone to benefit from. Our goal is to have all of the product write-ups and additional research information to help everyone.

Once again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope that everyone will come see our Site launch on Monday (1/15)

Thank you for everyone's support and interest in Nimbus.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Well, i guess i'll be taking nimbus off my list of supplements to buy! they can't even leave their server up!

Just kidding!
  3. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Unhappy

[QUOTE=macedaddy]Well, i guess i'll be taking nimbus off my list of supplements to buy! they can't even leave their server up!

Thats cold! ;-) And here I thought we were friends
    Guess we will be giving away that year supply of Poseidon to someone else

Workin
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

NICE! you must not have seen the just kidding further down!
  5. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy

NICE! you must not have seen the just kidding further down!
    LOL! I too, am just messing with you my friend! You've been great and we are honored to have your support ;-)

We do, however, sincerely apologize for the web site issues...Thank you all for your patience!

Workin
  6. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Well....you asked for it and now it's happened. I am VERY pleased to "officially" announce that the Nimbus Nutrition product line will be picked up and sold on Nutra Planet. Further more, we are currently talking with Nutra planet about launching an Exclusive Pre Sale of Poseidon. More on that to come shortly.

I want to thank each and everyone of you that asked for our products, tested our products or simply showed interest. We are very grateful for your confidence in us and show of support. We don't take any of that lightly. We know that we exist, and will only continue to exist, because of you. Nimbus Nutrition sincerely Thanks you.

Stay tuned for dates and details....

Workin
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Well, i am officially out and i need to get my final reviews up!

BUT

when do i get this stuff? i need some more! My workouts aren't the same! gotta get used to being off! and i am starting to break out! come on, give a guy a break!

Nice product, much luck in the future, nimbus!
  8. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Well, i am officially out and i need to get my final reviews up!

BUT

when do i get this stuff? i need some more! My workouts aren't the same! gotta get used to being off! and i am starting to break out! come on, give a guy a break!

Nice product, much luck in the future, nimbus!
    Thanks Macedaddy! We are actually just waiting for you to post your final results and findings before we have Poseidon up for sale! lol! Just joking ;-)

It shouldn't be long my friend. I would say look for a Pre Sale on NP as early as the end of the week....but don't hold me to that ;-)

Seriously, I am looking forward to your final review and thoughts on Poseidon! You contributions have been MUCH appreciated.

Workin
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

any way i cna get another sample? i'll pay.......

PM me if there are options.....

thanks!
  10. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

any way i cna get another sample? i'll pay.......

PM me if there are options.....

thanks!
    Currently my hands are tied as we are waiting on the raw materials for Poseidon. I'm going to do my best to work something out....check your PM's.

Workin
  11. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Wow, awesome! I'd really appreciate it, I'll get you an email with my info now.

Thanks a lot also Macedaddy. I appreciate your help and concern as well. I may drop down the dosage to 1 cap this week and if the Poseiden gets here soon, I'll use next weekend as rest and then next week dose Poseiden in the morning, post-workout, and before bed.

I'm also switching my training next week from split high intensity volume/HIT to German Volume Training.
    Force of Green, did you ever receive your test bottle of Poseidon?

Workin
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    Force of Green, did you ever receive your test bottle of Poseidon?

Workin
    I'm starting a thread on it now. I have been using it for 4 days now and I think everyone should know about it. I'm a sluff for neglecting to put it up, but I'm correcting it now.
  13. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Smile

I'm starting a thread on it now. I have been using it for 4 days now and I think everyone should know about it. I'm a sluff for neglecting to put it up, but I'm correcting it now.
    Great! Looking forward to your results ;-)

Workin
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Great! Looking forward to your results ;-)

Workin
    I started a thread and posted my impressions of Poseiden... and as matter of fact, I took my last dose of the day right now in some Crystal Light lemonade.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

working on my final review...
    will get it up shortly!

sorry for the delay!
  16. New Member

I wanna see the review,good job Mace,man you are a supplement monster!Hey I'll take some trial Poseidon too please,lol.
  17. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Smile

working on my final review...
    will get it up shortly!

sorry for the delay!
    Looking forward to your final thoughts as well Macedaddy! Thanks for testing for us ;-)

Workin
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

FINAL REVIEW OF POSEIDON!
    Well how much can I say? The biggest things I noticed on this test were Great sleep and very clear skin! Who can ask for anything more? I was on MassFX and others at the same time but it is my third FX cycle and the sleep and clear skin are definitely attributed to the POSEIDON! I get acne pretty bad when I do FX and got none while using POSEIDON! Now that I am off (DAMN YOU NIMBUS) they are out of product. But look for a pre-sale on NUTRAPLANET very soon!

I must say thanks to CROWLER of Anabolic Innovations for trusting in me and putting me in touch with Nimbus. Thanks also goes out to both guys at Nimbus for letting me test.

Mixability – 11 out of 10 I say 11 because I actually threw 2 scoops in my mouth and took some water and it literally disappeared in my mouth. That is mixability at its finest! that was 10 grams of product.

Taste – 3 out of 10 That isn’t a fair grade but for something that is supposed to be unflavored, it certainly is not! Remember above when I threw it in my mouth and drank it down. OH MAN, did it taste bad. It was kinda like an alka-seltzer taste. not terrible but not good either. it doesn’t overpower a flavored drink and I love to mix it with my XTEND. I wish CROWLER and NIMBUS would get together and create a hybrid of excell with POSEIDON already mixed in. We’ll see!

Usability – 10 out of 10 As soon as I can get some I will make this a staple of my supplement regimen!

I hope I have made the boys at Nimbus proud and that they consider me for testing in the future!
  19. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Thumbs up

FINAL REVIEW OF POSEIDON!
    Well how much can I say? The biggest things I noticed on this test were Great sleep and very clear skin! Who can ask for anything more? I was on MassFX and others at the same time but it is my third FX cycle and the sleep and clear skin are definitely attributed to the POSEIDON! I get acne pretty bad when I do FX and got none while using POSEIDON! Now that I am off (DAMN YOU NIMBUS) they are out of product. But look for a pre-sale on NUTRAPLANET very soon!

I must say thanks to CROWLER of Anabolic Innovations for trusting in me and putting me in touch with Nimbus. Thanks also goes out to both guys at Nimbus for letting me test.

Mixability – 11 out of 10 I say 11 because I actually threw 2 scoops in my mouth and took some water and it literally disappeared in my mouth. That is mixability at its finest! that was 10 grams of product.

Taste – 3 out of 10 That isn’t a fair grade but for something that is supposed to be unflavored, it certainly is not! Remember above when I threw it in my mouth and drank it down. OH MAN, did it taste bad. It was kinda like an alka-seltzer taste. not terrible but not good either. it doesn’t overpower a flavored drink and I love to mix it with my XTEND. I wish CROWLER and NIMBUS would get together and create a hybrid of excell with POSEIDON already mixed in. We’ll see!

Usability – 10 out of 10 As soon as I can get some I will make this a staple of my supplement regimen!

I hope I have made the boys at Nimbus proud and that they consider me for testing in the future!
    Thanks for the GREAT review Macedaddy!

It seems you noticed all the benefits so many others have, but you really highlight the skin tone and CNS benefits. I have learned a great deal from your use! We actually never even researched Poseidon's possibilities for the prevention and reduction of acne. After looking into it, it makes perfect sense! I suppose thats why we rely on unbiased testers like yourself for honest feedback ;-)

As far as the taste...it was NOT...I repeat...NOT meant to be put into your mouth without mixing it in liquid first, LOL!

I'm glad to see your going to be making it a staple in your supplement arsenal. That's what it was designed for. The beauty of Poseidon is that many of it's "long term" benefits will begin to take place after a few months of use...so basically, you will notice immediate benefits AND continue to reap new benefits the longer your taking it. Keep us informed!

Thanks again for your contribution

Workin

PS...I still have the Poseidon/Excell product on my radar. If we can generate enough interest, we may just have a winner!
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

as for the flavor thing.......

you wanted me to "TEST" it..... I tested different variables! LOL! atelast maybe i saved someone else the trouble.
  21. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Talking

as for the flavor thing.......

you wanted me to "TEST" it..... I tested different variables! LOL! atelast maybe i saved someone else the trouble.
    Good point

Thanks again for your log my friend!

Workin
  22. New Member

Good job macedaddy.man I wan't to try that stuff too,if anything else to prevent acne.Man good reveiw,looks to be a good product.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Good info mace! good product nimbus! have to throw this down as my get toned and tanned summmer skin stack. lol.
  24. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Good info mace! good product nimbus! have to throw this down as my get toned and tanned summmer skin stack. lol.
    Keep me informed as to how Poseidon works for you somewhatgifted...I never imagined we would have created a product, with so many benefits, and one of the main benefits everyone is raving about is improved skin tone! LOL!

We designed Poseidon to be mainstream and touch a diverse crowd. This, however, is opening doors to new markets I hadn't imagined...Poseidon could quickly become the closest thing to the "Fountain of Youth" one could buy without a prescription. I can't thank everyone enough for all the feed back you've given us...please keep it coming

Workin
  25. New Member

man this stuff looks killer,I may have to get a bottle after my current log.
  26. New Member

So this stuff makes you tan better?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I've been turning a lot of people on to this Poseiden at the sports clubs I work at. My typical conversation is short and to the point:

Guy/Girl- "What's that you're drinking, Kyle?"

Me- "It's Poseiden. It's designed to stock and replenish your body with the proper balance of very essential vitamins and minerals."

Guy/Girl- "Oh, so it gives you a better workout?..."

Me- "It gives you a better quality of life." [serious look]

Guy/Girl- "Interesting..."

Me- "The typical to good diet doesn't give our bodies what it needs to function at optimal level even if we take a good multi. You can feel and see the difference with this stuff and notice improvements with every aspect of your life."

Guy/Girl- "Can you get this at GNC?"

Me- "No, let me write down the website you can get it from."

Gotta start making this stuff fast Nimbus!
  28. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

I've been turning a lot of people on to this Poseidon at the sports clubs I work at. My typical conversation is short and to the point:

Guy/Girl- "What's that you're drinking, Kyle?"

Me- "It's Poseidon. It's designed to stock and replenish your body with the proper balance of very essential vitamins and minerals."

Guy/Girl- "Oh, so it gives you a better workout?..."

Me- "It gives you a better quality of life." [serious look]

Guy/Girl- "Interesting..."

Me- "The typical to good diet doesn't give our bodies what it needs to function at optimal level even if we take a good multi. You can feel and see the difference with this stuff and notice improvements with every aspect of your life."

Guy/Girl- "Can you get this at GNC?"

Me- "No, let me write down the website you can get it from."

Gotta start making this stuff fast Nimbus!
    Thanks for getting the word out FOG! We should have all raw materials in by Tuesday the 30th...We will be manufacturing and bottling Poseidon all night so it's shipped first thing in the morning on Wednesday to Nutra Planet.

Thanks for all your patience and support!

Workin
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Keep me informed as to how Poseidon works for you somewhatgifted...I never imagined we would have created a product, with so many benefits, and one of the main benefits everyone is raving about is improved skin tone! LOL!

We designed Poseidon to be mainstream and touch a diverse crowd. This, however, is opening doors to new markets I hadn't imagined...Poseidon could quickly become the closest thing to the "Fountain of Youth" one could buy without a prescription. I can't thank everyone enough for all the feed back you've given us...please keep it coming

Workin
    Havent used it yet, but intend to... waiting for a previous order before i order again... canada likes to look at my nutra boxes...
  30. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Havent used it yet, but intend to... waiting for a previous order before i order again... canada likes to look at my nutra boxes...
    Ahh yes...I know the Canada shipping drill well ;-)

Workin
  31. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyRock
    So this stuff makes you tan better?
    Good question HillbillyRock,

Indirectly...I believe it would! I'm not going to make any direct claims on that subject...yet ;-)

Workin
  32. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Talking

They are somewhat affiliated with CROWLER and Anabolic Innovations. So I would imagine, knowing the company that CROWLER keeps, that Nimbus is top-notch! Also, they have this amazing night-time pudding that I am waiting to get my hands on! (hint, hint!)
    Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
    NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

Nighttime version soon to come ;-)

Workin
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

already in mycart!

what about poseidon? i am holding up my whol order so i can get some poseidon on pre-sale! hurry up!
  34. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

already in mycart!

what about poseidon? i am holding up my whol order so i can get some poseidon on pre-sale! hurry up!
    less than 24 hours from now...so I'm told!

Workin
  35. New Member

Great reveiws guys,man this is exciting stuff,keep up the hard work Mace!
  36. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Thumbs up Poseidon Pre Sale!

The long awaited POSEIDON pre sale has began on Nutra Planet. I want to thank everyone for their patience and support!
    NutraPlanet.com: Products By Nimbus Nutrition

I want to personally thank all the Poseidon testers for their honest feedback and contributions. If there are any testers who have not completed their logs and final thoughts, I would ask you to please post those at your earliest convince so others can learn from your experience with Poseidon. Thanks guys! You’ve been great! ;-)

I also want to let everyone know that Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
    NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

As always, if anyone has ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Workin
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

BOTH are in my cart at Nutraplanet!!!!!

any idea when it (POSEIDON) will actually ship?
  38. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

BOTH are in my cart at Nutraplanet!!!!!

any idea when it (POSEIDON) will actually ship?
    We should have it to Nutra Planet by Wednesday, the 31st.

Thanks for all your contributions, and your purchase Macedaddy

Workin
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

3 purchases! i got 2 poseidons and 1 pudding, well i will.....

that way i will ahve enough when it sells out!
  40. Registered User

We should have it to Nutra Planet by Wednesday, the 31st.

Thanks for all your contributions, and your purchase Macedaddy

Workin
    Aw, man! Right when the rent is due

Oh well. I'll get it when the next pay check comes. Can't wait!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 10:54 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 10:55 PM
  3. what does "USP" mean on research chems and other medicine?
    By SpecialK117 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 07:57 PM
  4. NO2 and other Nitric Oxide Boosters: Satan?
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 09:58 PM