Macedaddy does Dallas......errr.....DCP / Poseidon and others!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. macedaddy where can i find out more about that night time protein?


  2. it is night time PUDDING! not expected until february 2007.
    •   
       


  3. im so mad i want to try posiedon. mace how can u hold out on me

  4. as if you don't have 50 things going on right now!?!?!?!

    OLB, you know i got your back, but you;; get it soon! It'll be released soon!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    it is night time PUDDING! not expected until february 2007.
    I might expect some nighttime pudding tonite if I wakeup early. I ate some oat bran not long ago.
    •   
       


  6. log will continue, i have about 3 entries to make!

    been busy, will get them up tomorrow!

    DAMN BUCKEYES PISSED ME OFF!

  7. January 5, 2007 (Day 5 – Poseidon, Day 15 – DCP)

    Dosing:
    5am (pre-workout), 1pm, 7pm
    1 each of Retain, MassFX, and 2 of DCP

    730am (post-workout)
    1 extra FX

    1 scoop Poseidon at 1pm and 7pm (5 total for the day)

    Other supps:
    Workout Cocktail: (Pre/during/post workout, mixed in a half gallon jug of water)
    • 6 scoops Xtend
    • 1 scoop Substance
    • 1 scoop GreenMagnitude
    • 3 scoops GlycerGrow
    • 3 scoops Poseidon


    Diet:
    Calories 2800, 285 carbs, 280 protein, 60 fat. Spread throughout 6 meals.
    *I will be increasing these next week to get to my 4500 calorie bulking cycle by Jan 20.

    Workout:
    Bench – 160x10, 180x8, 190x6, 200x4, 200x4
    Incline Bench – 160x8, 180x6, 200x4, 200x4
    Standing Calves – 200x12, 200x15, 200x15, 200x15, 200x15
    Hammer Curls – 30x6, 35x6, 40x6, 45x6
    Reverse Curls – 60x6, 80x6, 90x6, 90x6
    30 min treadmill – 4 speed, 8 incline

    Effects:
    *Had to really push myself to get that 30 minutes in.

  8. January 6, 2007 (Day 6 – Poseidon, Day 16 – DCP)
    OFF DAY
    Dosing:
    10am, 4pm, 9pm
    1 each of Retain, MassFX, and 3 of DCP

    4pm
    1 extra MassFX

    No Poseidon

    *No Poseidon to see if there is a difference. Felt ok most of the day but was really tired at night. Developed a headache in the evening. not sure if it is related.

    January 5, 2007 (Day 7 – Poseidon, Day 17 – DCP)
    OFF DAY
    Dosing:
    10am, 4pm, 9pm
    1 each of Retain, MassFX, and 3 of DCP

    4pm
    1 extra MassFX

    No Poseidon
    *was tired more quickly again at night. I will continue to take Poseidon each day from here on out!

  9. January 8, 2007 (Day 8 – Poseidon, Day 18 - DCP

    Dosing:
    5am (pre-workout), 1pm, 7pm
    1 each of Retain, MassFX, and 2 of DCP

    730am (post-workout)
    1 extra FX

    1 scoop Poseidon at 1pm and 7pm (5 total for the day)

    Other supps:
    Workout Cocktail: (Pre/during/post workout, mixed in a half gallon jug of water)
    • 6 scoops Xtend
    • 1 scoop Substance
    • 1 scoop GreenMagnitude
    • 3 scoops GlycerGrow
    • 3 scoops Poseidon


    Diet:
    Calories 2800, 285 carbs, 280 protein, 60 fat. Spread throughout 6 meals.

    Workout:
    (LW-Last Week)
    LW - Chin-ups (palms facing away) - 10xBW, 8xBW, 8xBW
    Now – Chin-ups - 10xBW, 8xBW, 8xBW
    LW - Deadlifts – 200x8, 260x6, 300x4, 300x4, 260x6
    Now – Deadlifts – 240x8, 280x8, 320x4, 320x4, 280x6
    LW - Bent Over Rows – 100x8, 160x6, 200x6, 200x4
    Now – Bent Over Rows – 120x8, 160x6, 200x6, 200x4
    LW - Chin-ups (palms away) – 6xBW, 5xBW, 6xBW
    Now – Chin-ups - 6xBW, 6xBW, 6xBW
    LW - Standing Calf Raises – 200x15, 200x15, 200x15, 200x15
    Now – Standing Calf Raises – 220x15, 240x15, 260x15, 260x15

    Effects:
    Nothing new to report….

  10. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    January 6, 2007 (Day 6 Poseidon, Day 16 DCP)
    OFF DAY
    Dosing:
    10am, 4pm, 9pm
    1 each of Retain, MassFX, and 3 of DCP

    4pm
    1 extra MassFX

    No Poseidon

    *No Poseidon to see if there is a difference. Felt ok most of the day but was really tired at night. Developed a headache in the evening. not sure if it is related.

    January 5, 2007 (Day 7 Poseidon, Day 17 DCP)
    OFF DAY
    Dosing:
    10am, 4pm, 9pm
    1 each of Retain, MassFX, and 3 of DCP

    4pm
    1 extra MassFX

    No Poseidon
    *was tired more quickly again at night. I will continue to take Poseidon each day from here on out!
    I noticed excellent results while using Poseidon initally...but, as I see you may have experienced as well, I was shocked most by what I noticed coming off Poseidon.

    It was, as the old saying goes, "you don't realize what you have until it's gone". This was definitely the case with me and the reason I have made Poseidon a Staple in my supplement aresnal...I won't cycle off of it again. I believe we will find the longer one stays on Poseidon, the greater the benefits it will have on their body. I don't have any long term tests to support this..... yet but mark my words ;-)

    Workin

  11. i would be glad to test it for you longterm.....
  12. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    i would be glad to test it for you longterm.....
    COME ON...you would do that for me? lol ;-)

    Workin

  13. I just realized a HUGE benefit to POSEIDON! Workin, you'll have to verify this for me though! I was reading a log on our forums about someone supplementing B-5 to combat the oily skin and acne that can be a side of MassFX on just about everybody! I got really bad acne breakouts the first time i used it and was wondering why it wasn't so bad this time around......

    well, i was gonna ask the person what supp he was using and how much and then i realized...................... ........

    TADA............i am already supplementing a B-5 supp and THAT must be why my skin has stayed pretty clear through the cycle of FX!

    NOW THIS MAKES ME LOVE you guys EVEN MORE! Does this make sense, workin?

  14. mace i need your undergrouns connections man

  15. OK, yeah as if getting you into INNER CIRCLE wasn't enough?

    now you want to hijack my nimbus stuff!

    i see you making gains over there on the "other" side!

  16. man im sore as hell but thus far im right on track as i was with hd and mass fx im gonna look thru past logbooks to do a 2 week comparison


    and yes hijackin nimbus is just the start to my evil plan

    muahahahahahahahahahha

  17. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    I just realized a HUGE benefit to POSEIDON! Workin, you'll have to verify this for me though! I was reading a log on our forums about someone supplementing B-5 to combat the oily skin and acne that can be a side of MassFX on just about everybody! I got really bad acne breakouts the first time i used it and was wondering why it wasn't so bad this time around......

    well, i was gonna ask the person what supp he was using and how much and then i realized...................... ........

    TADA............i am already supplementing a B-5 supp and THAT must be why my skin has stayed pretty clear through the cycle of FX!

    NOW THIS MAKES ME LOVE you guys EVEN MORE! Does this make sense, workin?
    The improvement in the skin and skin tone is not a result of b-5, it's actually more attributed to improved hydration (which helps to remove toxins and oils from the body more efficiently) and the Niacin (for improving circulation through the capillaries close to the skin which release toxins)

    It is funny that you mentioned the B-5 because it is one of about 5 other ingredients that we are currently reviewing to include in Poseidon. The new 5 ingredients will most likely not be included until after the first Lot is distributed. We haven't made a concrete decision on that just yet. It is one of the ingredients though, that seems to show promise, especially when combined with the current ingredients. We are very careful what we add because we feel we have a good balance that seems to be producing excellent synergistic effects.

    It is nice to see that our research is pushing us in the right direction.

  18. i thought i had read that B-5 was included.....

    oh well....POSEIDON certainly is helping!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Colden
    The improvement in the skin and skin tone is not a result of b-5, it's actually more attributed to improved hydration (which helps to remove toxins and oils from the body more efficiently) and the Niacin (for improving circulation through the capillaries close to the skin which release toxins)

    It is funny that you mentioned the B-5 because it is one of about 5 other ingredients that we are currently reviewing to include in Poseidon. The new 5 ingredients will most likely not be included until after the first Lot is distributed. We haven't made a concrete decision on that just yet. It is one of the ingredients though, that seems to show promise, especially when combined with the current ingredients. We are very careful what we add because we feel we have a good balance that seems to be producing excellent synergistic effects.

    It is nice to see that our research is pushing us in the right direction.
    Poseidon does have B-8 included in the formula which has been reported to reduce acne and improve skin tone. It also works synergistically with other ingredients, a few of which Colden points out, to do the same.

    Macedaddy, I'm glad to see your continued success with Poseidon. While B-5 is not included in the formula (for now anyway) you bring up an excellent benefit Poseidon offers.

    This was the point of having testers. I could tell everyone of the many benefits Poseidon would offer you on a daily basis, but it's only taken with a grain of salt as I am the owner of the company the manufactures it. When those like yourself mention a benefit such as this, it carries a lot more weight and credibility.

    Thanks for your contribution ;-)

    Workin

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Colden
    The improvement in the skin and skin tone is not a result of b-5, it's actually more attributed to improved hydration (which helps to remove toxins and oils from the body more efficiently) and the Niacin (for improving circulation through the capillaries close to the skin which release toxins)

    It is funny that you mentioned the B-5 because it is one of about 5 other ingredients that we are currently reviewing to include in Poseidon. The new 5 ingredients will most likely not be included until after the first Lot is distributed. We haven't made a concrete decision on that just yet. It is one of the ingredients though, that seems to show promise, especially when combined with the current ingredients. We are very careful what we add because we feel we have a good balance that seems to be producing excellent synergistic effects.

    It is nice to see that our research is pushing us in the right direction.
    Poseidon does have B-8 included in the formula which has been reported to reduce acne and improve skin tone. It also works synergistic with other ingredients, a few of which Colden points out, to do the same.

    Macedaddy, I'm glad to see your continued success with Poseidon. While B-5 is not included in the formula (for now anyway) you bring up an excellent benefit Poseidon offers.

    This was the point of having testers. I could tell everyone of the many benefits Poseidon would offer you on a daily basis, but it's only taken with a grain of salt as I am the owner of the company the manufactures it. When those like yourself mention a benefit such as this, it carries a lot more weight and credibility.

    Thanks for your contribution ;-)

    Workin

  21. NimbusNutrition.com is currently unavailable. Guys I apologize for the inconvenience but we are making changes that can only be done by completely removing the site from our server. We will have a totally new site up and running by Monday possibly sooner. Our goal is to offer an easier more accessible site for everyone to benefit from. Our goal is to have all of the product write-ups and additional research information to help everyone.

    Once again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope that everyone will come see our Site launch on Monday (1/15)

    Thank you for everyone's support and interest in Nimbus.

  22. Well, i guess i'll be taking nimbus off my list of supplements to buy! they can't even leave their server up!











    Just kidding!
  23. Unhappy


    [QUOTE=macedaddy]Well, i guess i'll be taking nimbus off my list of supplements to buy! they can't even leave their server up!

    Thats cold! ;-) And here I thought we were friends
    Guess we will be giving away that year supply of Poseidon to someone else

    Workin




  24. NICE! you must not have seen the just kidding further down!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy



    NICE! you must not have seen the just kidding further down!
    LOL! I too, am just messing with you my friend! You've been great and we are honored to have your support ;-)

    We do, however, sincerely apologize for the web site issues...Thank you all for your patience!

    Workin

  26. Well....you asked for it and now it's happened. I am VERY pleased to "officially" announce that the Nimbus Nutrition product line will be picked up and sold on Nutra Planet. Further more, we are currently talking with Nutra planet about launching an Exclusive Pre Sale of Poseidon. More on that to come shortly.

    I want to thank each and everyone of you that asked for our products, tested our products or simply showed interest. We are very grateful for your confidence in us and show of support. We don't take any of that lightly. We know that we exist, and will only continue to exist, because of you. Nimbus Nutrition sincerely Thanks you.

    Stay tuned for dates and details....

    Workin

  27. Well, i am officially out and i need to get my final reviews up!

    BUT

    when do i get this stuff? i need some more! My workouts aren't the same! gotta get used to being off! and i am starting to break out! come on, give a guy a break!

    Nice product, much luck in the future, nimbus!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    Well, i am officially out and i need to get my final reviews up!

    BUT

    when do i get this stuff? i need some more! My workouts aren't the same! gotta get used to being off! and i am starting to break out! come on, give a guy a break!

    Nice product, much luck in the future, nimbus!
    Thanks Macedaddy! We are actually just waiting for you to post your final results and findings before we have Poseidon up for sale! lol! Just joking ;-)

    It shouldn't be long my friend. I would say look for a Pre Sale on NP as early as the end of the week....but don't hold me to that ;-)

    Seriously, I am looking forward to your final review and thoughts on Poseidon! You contributions have been MUCH appreciated.

    Workin

  29. any way i cna get another sample? i'll pay.......

    PM me if there are options.....

    thanks!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    any way i cna get another sample? i'll pay.......

    PM me if there are options.....

    thanks!
    Currently my hands are tied as we are waiting on the raw materials for Poseidon. I'm going to do my best to work something out....check your PM's.

    Workin
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NO2 and other Nitric Oxide Boosters: Satan?
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 07:52 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 11:54 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 11:55 PM
  4. what does "USP" mean on research chems and other medicine?
    By SpecialK117 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 08:57 PM
Log in
Log in