Macedaddy does Dallas......errr.....DCP / Poseidon and others! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Macedaddy does Dallas......errr.....DCP / Poseidon and others!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    Thanks for your comment HillbillyRock.

Poseidon is excellent for recovery and endurance along with a host of other benefits. We designed it to be a COMPLETE NATURAL Performance Enhancer. The first of it's kind!

Thanks for your interest!

Workin
    I have been picked to run MassFx for AX and I would be interested in knowing how this would affectivly work after the run of MassFx,I would run it with the FX but I am going to use the FX with base sups to compare how good it really is.

2. Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyRock
    I have been picked to run MassFx for AX and I would be interested in knowing how this would affectivly work after the run of MassFx,I would run it with the FX but I am going to use the FX with base sups to compare how good it really is.
    If you are taking another product for the first time I would not suggest taking Poseidon for the first time with it. The reason being, that Poseidon will intensify and enhance the effects of everything from protein to anabolics. If you have never taken a certain supp before, you may experience greater results but know the difference. Really you won't get a true sense of benefit about either. I hope that makes sense.
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Wow mace before and after pics look great dude u really pushed far. You have my seal of approval

i cannot wait to try dcp for my cut in march.

any opinions on lipoderm i haven sucessfully found a trasndermal fat remover yet
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

ok im a new this poseidon looks vcery promising

who makes it
    where can I get it

and why havnet I heard of it before lol
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

sounds kickass thanks for the reply
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by olb33
    Wow mace before and after pics look great dude u really pushed far. You have my seal of approval

i cannot wait to try dcp for my cut in march.

any opinions on lipoderm i haven sucessfully found a trasndermal fat remover yet
    I like the lipoderm-ultra! i ran out and am waiting to see if i get picked for a new application of it! But i think it helpd quite a bit in the 2 weeks or so tht i used it.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

January 4, 2007 (Day 4 – Poseidon, Day 14 – DCP)

Dosing:
    5am(pre-workout), 1pm, 7pm
    1 each of Retain, MassFX, and 2 of DCP

730am (post-workout)
    1 extra FX

1 scoop Poseidon at 1pm and 7pm (5 total for the day)
    *I thought I saw YeahRight say that the stuff was tasteless so I just dumped the scoop in my mouth and swigged some water, I let it dissolve and then swallowed. Well, it is NOT tasteless! I have had worse and its not that bad as I did the same thing at 7pm but, I would recommend mixing with a flavored drink of some kind!

*Sesamin and Stim X are gone and I will not take any more till my cut. LipoDerm-Ultra is also out but I have more coming. 2 bottles of Lipoderm-ultra arrived from NutraPlanet but I am waiting to see if I get picked for the Lipoderm-RK test!

Other supps:
    Workout Cocktail: (Pre/during/post workout, mixed in a half gallon jug of water)
    • 6 scoops Xtend
    • 1 scoop Substance
    • 1 scoop GreenMagnitude
    • 3 scoops GlycerGrow
    • 3 scoops Poseidon

Diet:
    Calories 2294, 150 carbs, 266 protein, 70 fat. Spread throughout 6 meals.
    *I will be increasing these next week to get to my 4500 calorie bulking cycle by Jan 20.

Workout:
    Leg Extensions - 100x15, 110x15, 120x12
    Leg Curls – 40x10, 50x10, 60x8, 60x8
    Lunges
    20 min treadmill – 4 speed, 8 incline
    *I just can’t get past that 60 on the leg curls! Hopefully I can in the next few weeks with the help of my trusty friend, MR. MassFX! He is a GOOD friend of mine!

Effects:
    Sweat like a freak today on the treadmill!
    Sleep wasn’t so good last night, woke up several times with things on my mind (work no less)! So hopefully tonight’s sleep will be better!
    Workouts are energizing and focused.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    Hi olb33, thanks for your interest.

I am the co founder of Nimbus Nutrition and we make Poseidon. You can read more about us on our web site, Nimbus Nutrition- When Performance is Everything.

Poseidon is still in the testing phase and is not available yet to the public. We will be running a pre sale shortly (about 2 weeks) where you and others will have a chance to order Poseidon at a reduced cost. We hope to fill the presale orders in the first week of February and have it up for sale on our web site by February 15th.

Thanks again for your interest.

Workin
    They are somewhat affiliated with CROWLER and Anabolic Innovations. So I would imagine, knowing the company that CROWLER keeps, that Nimbus is top-notch! Also, they have this amazing night-time pudding that I am waiting to get my hands on! (hint, hint!)
  9. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    They are somewhat affiliated with CROWLER and Anabolic Innovations. So I would imagine, knowing the company that CROWLER keeps, that Nimbus is top-notch! Also, they have this amazing night-time pudding that I am waiting to get my hands on! (hint, hint!)
    That's correct. We have been working closely with Anabolic Innovations on all our products. They are an incredible company.

Our focus is on Poseidon for now but the night time pudding is in the works...stay tuned! ;-)

Workin
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

dammit i said night time pudding in a bb.com thread for ideas for products

i want kickbacks
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

EVERYONE wants kickbacks after the fact!
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

its ok just send me the rest of your posiedon
  13. Elite Member

Testing this myself (hijack ):

Poseidon Log
  14. Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder

Dosing:

730am (post-workout)
    1 extra FX

*I thought I saw YeahRight say that the stuff was tasteless so I just dumped the scoop in my mouth and swigged some water, I let it dissolve and then swallowed. Well, it is NOT tasteless! I have had worse and its not that bad as I did the same thing at 7pm but, I would recommend mixing with a flavored drink of some kind!

*Sesamin and Stim X are gone and I will not take any more till my cut. LipoDerm-Ultra is also out but I have more coming. 2 bottles of Lipoderm-ultra arrived from NutraPlanet but I am waiting to see if I get picked for the Lipoderm-RK test!

Other supps:
    Workout Cocktail: (Pre/during/post workout, mixed in a half gallon jug of water)
    • 6 scoops Xtend
    • 1 scoop Substance
    • 1 scoop GreenMagnitude
    • 3 scoops GlycerGrow
    • 3 scoops Poseidon

Diet:
    *I will be increasing these next week to get to my 4500 calorie bulking cycle by Jan 20.

Workout:
    Lunges
    *I just can’t get past that 60 on the leg curls! Hopefully I can in the next few weeks with the help of my trusty friend, MR. MassFX! He is a GOOD friend of mine!

Effects:
    Sleep wasn’t so good last night, woke up several times with things on my mind (work no less)! So hopefully tonight’s sleep will be better!

It's only tasteless when diluted. The straight Poseidon is not good for you due to the hydroscopic nature of some of the minerals. It will react with the saliva in your mouth and cause a lingering "bad" taste. Once mixed with water or any liquid, the chemical reactions, or the dissolving, will be gone in just seconds.

The actual action of the Poseidon is also compromised greatly when not used in a liquid substance. Poseidon must have H20 to work properly and to its highest efficiency. That is why we decided to use it in a scoop formual instead of the first run which was capsule form. The scoop works substantially better due to the presence of water. Any liquid should do... as long as you have liquid.
  15. Elite Member

Talking

Tasteless once mixed in water.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dosing:

730am (post-workout)
    1 extra FX

Other supps:
    • 6 scoops Xtend
    • 1 scoop Substance
    • 1 scoop GreenMagnitude
    • 3 scoops GlycerGrow
    • 3 scoops Poseidon

Diet:

Workout:
    Lunges

Effects:
    How is your energy now that Stim X is out of the mix? I'm thinking of possibly taking this weekend off of Stim X and re-starting Monday. I'm also at the pinnacle of my current workout program (full body high intensity volume/HIT) and I'm going to be starting intermediate level German Volume Training next week. I had to re-adjust my bodyclock this morning and I'll be waking up now every morning at 6:30 to 8:00 (if I sleep in on an off day) as opposed to waking up at 9:00 to 10:00 like I did before. Sleep last night was garbage as I would have those dreams where some character is really pushing my buttons and my blood pressure would rise and I'd wake up. Some habits are going to change and some are going to have to die out starting Monday.
    I may reduce the StimX dosage to 1 cap per day as opposed to 2 and phase down the DCP to the reccommend dose as I was initiating the cycle at 2 caps before 5 meals (10 caps total for the first 10 days). As for the recomp I'm doing, I probably have everything in check even for the switch in training, I just need better quality sleep now.
    BTW, does sesamin flatten your muscles a little bit? I figure any loss of glycogen levels from sesamin are reduced by the glycogen synthesis effect associated with the Anabolic Pump.
    I have to get my ass over to the pharmacy ASAP and refill my Ambien CR I'm also thinking of adding the pGHt, as the user reviews say it's really great for sleep quality and fatloss/recomp effects.
    I'm not sure if I should stop the Stim X this weekend, what do you think? I could load up with B-12 injections and phase out of it completely and probably be recharged by Monday for a continued recomp, stimulant free. Maybe I'm jumping the gun because I got one night of bad sleep and I'm not feeling too... positive Stims are ofcourse no substitute for sleep and I have a very moody personality, although I tend to mask it up.
    I was thinking of hibernating for an entire weekend. I know it sounds crazy, but what do you think? I could designate Friday afternoon to Monday morning to sleeping if I really wanted to. I'd take 2 grams of phenibut, 1 gram of GABA, one small glass of red wine, 4 Glucophase XRs, and my dosing protocol of NHA stack, and that'd knock me out for atleast 8 hours at a clip of deep sleep, but not too deep to be non-productive and each time I'd wake up,I'd take the hibernation stack and take a leak, then I'd drink a casein shake with some complex carbs and EFAs/sesamin and fall back to sleep.
    Yikes, what a neurotic start to my day. Sorry to ramble on your thread, I had good intentions.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    How is your energy now that Stim X is out of the mix? I'm thinking of possibly taking this weekend off of Stim X and re-starting Monday. I'm also at the pinnacle of my current workout program (full body high intensity volume/HIT) and I'm going to be starting intermediate level German Volume Training next week. I had to re-adjust my bodyclock this morning and I'll be waking up now every morning at 6:30 to 8:00 (if I sleep in on an off day) as opposed to waking up at 9:00 to 10:00 like I did before. Sleep last night was garbage as I would have those dreams where some character is really pushing my buttons and my blood pressure would rise and I'd wake up. Some habits are going to change and some are going to have to die out starting Monday.
    I may reduce the StimX dosage to 1 cap per day as opposed to 2 and phase down the DCP to the reccommend dose as I was initiating the cycle at 2 caps before 5 meals (10 caps total for the first 10 days). As for the recomp I'm doing, I probably have everything in check even for the switch in training, I just need better quality sleep now.
    BTW, does sesamin flatten your muscles a little bit? I figure any loss of glycogen levels from sesamin are reduced by the glycogen synthesis effect associated with the Anabolic Pump.
    I have to get my ass over to the pharmacy ASAP and refill my Ambien CR I'm also thinking of adding the pGHt, as the user reviews say it's really great for sleep quality and fatloss/recomp effects.
    I'm not sure if I should stop the Stim X this weekend, what do you think? I could load up with B-12 injections and phase out of it completely and probably be recharged by Monday for a continued recomp, stimulant free. Maybe I'm jumping the gun because I got one night of bad sleep and I'm not feeling too... positive Stims are ofcourse no substitute for sleep and I have a very moody personality, although I tend to mask it up.
    I was thinking of hibernating for an entire weekend. I know it sounds crazy, but what do you think? I could designate Friday afternoon to Monday morning to sleeping if I really wanted to. I'd take 2 grams of phenibut, 1 gram of GABA, one small glass of red wine, 4 Glucophase XRs, and my dosing protocol of NHA stack, and that'd knock me out for atleast 8 hours at a clip of deep sleep, but not too deep to be non-productive and each time I'd wake up,I'd take the hibernation stack and take a leak, then I'd drink a casein shake with some complex carbs and EFAs/sesamin and fall back to sleep.
    Yikes, what a neurotic start to my day. Sorry to ramble on your thread, I had good intentions.
    Hey workin, is there any possibility you could get a sample of the Poseidon over to ForceofGreen he is a very valuable member and knowledgeable to no end! It would be a good test of the formula for him to log his CNS protocol and the benefits of Poseidon even more! Plus he could log the effects of coming of the Stim X!

I have slowly come down of the Stim X and seem to be okay. Headache was a bear about 2 days ago and are ok now. i didn't really think aobut it, but the Poseidon just may have helped wiht THAT! I was using 3 per day and i stepped it down to 1 then none! But i am still consuming caffeine at the same rate as i was while on stim X. The real trick will be to get off the stims all together!

Good Luck, Friend! I am also VERY interested in the pght! I will be following along, as you know! I am hoping to test the lipoderm-ultra-RK that avant and dsade have going on but they are taking what seems like forever to announce the chosen few! (hint, hint, dsade!) I am extremely grateful to Dsade for letting me test the DCP, though and i have already purchased another bottle and it is waiting in my stash!
  18. Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder

Hey workin, is there any possibility you could get a sample of the Poseidon over to ForceofGreen he is a very valuable member and knowledgeable to no end! It would be a good test of the formula for him to log his CNS protocol and the benefits of Poseidon even more! Plus he could log the effects of coming of the Stim X!

I have slowly come down of the Stim X and seem to be okay. Headache was a bear about 2 days ago and are ok now. i didn't really think aobut it, but the Poseidon just may have helped wiht THAT! I was using 3 per day and i stepped it down to 1 then none! But i am still consuming caffeine at the same rate as i was while on stim X. The real trick will be to get off the stims all together!

Good Luck, Friend! I am also VERY interested in the pght! I will be following along, as you know! I am hoping to test the lipoderm-ultra-RK that avant and dsade have going on but they are taking what seems like forever to announce the chosen few! (hint, hint, dsade!) I am extremely grateful to Dsade for letting me test the DCP, though and i have already purchased another bottle and it is waiting in my stash!
    We have a couple of tester bottles ready, we should be able to get a 10 day test sample to him. I will need him to email me his information (name, address, email address) and I will get it to him. email- rich@nimbusnutrition.com
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Colden
    We have a couple of tester bottles ready, we should be able to get a 10 day test sample to him. I will need him to email me his information (name, address, email address) and I will get it to him. email- rich@nimbusnutrition.com
    Much Appreciation to Nimbus!

You are Top-Notch! Good Pick, Crowler!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Wow, awesome! I'd really appreciate it, I'll get you an email with my info now.

Thanks a lot also Macedaddy. I appreciate your help and concern as well. I may drop down the dosage to 1 cap this week and if the Poseiden gets here soon, I'll use next weekend as rest and then next week dose Poseiden in the morning, post-workout, and before bed.

I'm also switching my training next week from split high intensity volume/HIT to German Volume Training.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

macedaddy where can i find out more about that night time protein?
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

it is night time PUDDING! not expected until february 2007.
  23. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

im so mad i want to try posiedon. mace how can u hold out on me
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

as if you don't have 50 things going on right now!?!?!?!

OLB, you know i got your back, but you;; get it soon! It'll be released soon!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

it is night time PUDDING! not expected until february 2007.
    I might expect some nighttime pudding tonite if I wakeup early. I ate some oat bran not long ago.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

log will continue, i have about 3 entries to make!

been busy, will get them up tomorrow!

DAMN BUCKEYES PISSED ME OFF!
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

January 5, 2007 (Day 5 – Poseidon, Day 15 – DCP)

Dosing:
    5am (pre-workout), 1pm, 7pm

730am (post-workout)
    1 extra FX

Other supps:
    • 6 scoops Xtend
    • 1 scoop Substance
    • 1 scoop GreenMagnitude
    • 3 scoops GlycerGrow
    • 3 scoops Poseidon

Diet:
    Calories 2800, 285 carbs, 280 protein, 60 fat. Spread throughout 6 meals.

Workout:
    Bench – 160x10, 180x8, 190x6, 200x4, 200x4
    Incline Bench – 160x8, 180x6, 200x4, 200x4
    Standing Calves – 200x12, 200x15, 200x15, 200x15, 200x15
    Hammer Curls – 30x6, 35x6, 40x6, 45x6
    Reverse Curls – 60x6, 80x6, 90x6, 90x6
    30 min treadmill – 4 speed, 8 incline

Effects:
    *Had to really push myself to get that 30 minutes in.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

January 6, 2007 (Day 6 – Poseidon, Day 16 – DCP)
    OFF DAY
    Dosing:
    10am, 4pm, 9pm
    1 each of Retain, MassFX, and 3 of DCP

4pm
    1 extra MassFX

No Poseidon

*No Poseidon to see if there is a difference. Felt ok most of the day but was really tired at night. Developed a headache in the evening. not sure if it is related.

January 5, 2007 (Day 7 – Poseidon, Day 17 – DCP)
    OFF DAY
    Dosing:
    10am, 4pm, 9pm

4pm
    1 extra MassFX

No Poseidon
    *was tired more quickly again at night. I will continue to take Poseidon each day from here on out!
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

January 8, 2007 (Day 8 – Poseidon, Day 18 - DCP

Dosing:
    5am (pre-workout), 1pm, 7pm

730am (post-workout)
    1 extra FX

Other supps:
    • 6 scoops Xtend
    • 1 scoop Substance
    • 1 scoop GreenMagnitude
    • 3 scoops GlycerGrow
    • 3 scoops Poseidon

Diet:
    Calories 2800, 285 carbs, 280 protein, 60 fat. Spread throughout 6 meals.

Workout:
    (LW-Last Week)
    LW - Chin-ups (palms facing away) - 10xBW, 8xBW, 8xBW
    Now – Chin-ups - 10xBW, 8xBW, 8xBW
    LW - Deadlifts – 200x8, 260x6, 300x4, 300x4, 260x6
    Now – Deadlifts – 240x8, 280x8, 320x4, 320x4, 280x6
    LW - Bent Over Rows – 100x8, 160x6, 200x6, 200x4
    Now – Bent Over Rows – 120x8, 160x6, 200x6, 200x4
    LW - Chin-ups (palms away) – 6xBW, 5xBW, 6xBW
    Now – Chin-ups - 6xBW, 6xBW, 6xBW
    LW - Standing Calf Raises – 200x15, 200x15, 200x15, 200x15
    Now – Standing Calf Raises – 220x15, 240x15, 260x15, 260x15

Effects:
    Nothing new to report….
  30. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

January 6, 2007 (Day 6 – Poseidon, Day 16 – DCP)
    OFF DAY
    Dosing:
    10am, 4pm, 9pm

4pm
    1 extra MassFX

No Poseidon

*No Poseidon to see if there is a difference. Felt ok most of the day but was really tired at night. Developed a headache in the evening. not sure if it is related.

January 5, 2007 (Day 7 – Poseidon, Day 17 – DCP)
    OFF DAY
    Dosing:
    10am, 4pm, 9pm

4pm
    1 extra MassFX

No Poseidon
    *was tired more quickly again at night. I will continue to take Poseidon each day from here on out!
    I noticed excellent results while using Poseidon initally...but, as I see you may have experienced as well, I was shocked most by what I noticed coming off Poseidon.

It was, as the old saying goes, "you don't realize what you have until it's gone". This was definitely the case with me and the reason I have made Poseidon a Staple in my supplement aresnal...I won't cycle off of it again. I believe we will find the longer one stays on Poseidon, the greater the benefits it will have on their body. I don't have any long term tests to support this..... yet but mark my words ;-)

Workin
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

i would be glad to test it for you longterm.....
  32. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Wink

i would be glad to test it for you longterm.....
    COME ON...you would do that for me? lol ;-)

Workin
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

I just realized a HUGE benefit to POSEIDON! Workin, you'll have to verify this for me though! I was reading a log on our forums about someone supplementing B-5 to combat the oily skin and acne that can be a side of MassFX on just about everybody! I got really bad acne breakouts the first time i used it and was wondering why it wasn't so bad this time around......

well, i was gonna ask the person what supp he was using and how much and then i realized...................... ........

TADA............i am already supplementing a B-5 supp and THAT must be why my skin has stayed pretty clear through the cycle of FX!

NOW THIS MAKES ME LOVE you guys EVEN MORE! Does this make sense, workin?
  34. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

mace i need your undergrouns connections man
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

OK, yeah as if getting you into INNER CIRCLE wasn't enough?

now you want to hijack my nimbus stuff!

i see you making gains over there on the "other" side!
  36. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

man im sore as hell but thus far im right on track as i was with hd and mass fx im gonna look thru past logbooks to do a 2 week comparison

and yes hijackin nimbus is just the start to my evil plan

muahahahahahahahahahha
  37. Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder

I just realized a HUGE benefit to POSEIDON! Workin, you'll have to verify this for me though! I was reading a log on our forums about someone supplementing B-5 to combat the oily skin and acne that can be a side of MassFX on just about everybody! I got really bad acne breakouts the first time i used it and was wondering why it wasn't so bad this time around......

well, i was gonna ask the person what supp he was using and how much and then i realized...................... ........

TADA............i am already supplementing a B-5 supp and THAT must be why my skin has stayed pretty clear through the cycle of FX!

NOW THIS MAKES ME LOVE you guys EVEN MORE! Does this make sense, workin?
    The improvement in the skin and skin tone is not a result of b-5, it's actually more attributed to improved hydration (which helps to remove toxins and oils from the body more efficiently) and the Niacin (for improving circulation through the capillaries close to the skin which release toxins)

It is funny that you mentioned the B-5 because it is one of about 5 other ingredients that we are currently reviewing to include in Poseidon. The new 5 ingredients will most likely not be included until after the first Lot is distributed. We haven't made a concrete decision on that just yet. It is one of the ingredients though, that seems to show promise, especially when combined with the current ingredients. We are very careful what we add because we feel we have a good balance that seems to be producing excellent synergistic effects.

It is nice to see that our research is pushing us in the right direction.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

i thought i had read that B-5 was included.....

oh well....POSEIDON certainly is helping!
  39. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

The improvement in the skin and skin tone is not a result of b-5, it's actually more attributed to improved hydration (which helps to remove toxins and oils from the body more efficiently) and the Niacin (for improving circulation through the capillaries close to the skin which release toxins)

It is funny that you mentioned the B-5 because it is one of about 5 other ingredients that we are currently reviewing to include in Poseidon. The new 5 ingredients will most likely not be included until after the first Lot is distributed. We haven't made a concrete decision on that just yet. It is one of the ingredients though, that seems to show promise, especially when combined with the current ingredients. We are very careful what we add because we feel we have a good balance that seems to be producing excellent synergistic effects.

Poseidon does have B-8 included in the formula which has been reported to reduce acne and improve skin tone. It also works synergistically with other ingredients, a few of which Colden points out, to do the same.

Macedaddy, I'm glad to see your continued success with Poseidon. While B-5 is not included in the formula (for now anyway) you bring up an excellent benefit Poseidon offers.

This was the point of having testers. I could tell everyone of the many benefits Poseidon would offer you on a daily basis, but it's only taken with a grain of salt as I am the owner of the company the manufactures it. When those like yourself mention a benefit such as this, it carries a lot more weight and credibility.

Thanks for your contribution ;-)

Workin
  40. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Poseidon does have B-8 included in the formula which has been reported to reduce acne and improve skin tone. It also works synergistic with other ingredients, a few of which Colden points out, to do the same.

Macedaddy, I'm glad to see your continued success with Poseidon. While B-5 is not included in the formula (for now anyway) you bring up an excellent benefit Poseidon offers.

This was the point of having testers. I could tell everyone of the many benefits Poseidon would offer you on a daily basis, but it's only taken with a grain of salt as I am the owner of the company the manufactures it. When those like yourself mention a benefit such as this, it carries a lot more weight and credibility.

Thanks for your contribution ;-)

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 10:54 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 10:55 PM
  3. what does "USP" mean on research chems and other medicine?
    By SpecialK117 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 07:57 PM
  4. NO2 and other Nitric Oxide Boosters: Satan?
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 09:58 PM