Travis71902 Presents: ALRI's EVOLUTION Stack

Travis71902

Awards
First off, I'd like to thank FitnFirm, Viperspit and ALR Industries for the opportunity to be a tester for the Evolution Stack: Bad Ass Mass, Jungle Warfare and Restore. Thanks very much guys! I will try to make this log as professional and detailed as possible. Now on to the good stuff!

And Travis71902 Present:

The EVOLUTION Stack:

Bad Ass Mass, Jungle Warfare and Restore 30 Day Trial

This log will be for 30 days. I am planning on tracking not only weight gains and strength gains, but also physical measurements. I will be using the scale, measuring tape, pictures, and 1RM's as my tools to gauge progress. I will update the log every day, even if its just to put down my daily macros.

For those of you who are not familiar with the products, here is an overview:

Bad Ass Mass:

Bad Ass Mass™ is designed to support serious mass gain through the most effective pro-anabolic pathways.

-Stimulate muscle AR’s for enhanced protein synthesis and tissue repair.
-Bind SHBG to increase levels of free testosterone.
-Increase LH/FSH to maximize output of natural testosterone.
-Increase glycogen retention and optimize internal hydration levels.
-Support superior protein synthesis through modulation of transcription factors.
-Inhibits excessive cortisol levels for an anti-catabolic effect.
-Promote recovery of the neuromuscular matrix.
-Provide superior results either in a synergistic stack or as a standalone supplement​

Jungle Warfare:

Pro-Hypertrophic Proprietary Matrix For Increased Myotrophic Activity!

So, obviously by now everyone knows that anabolic/androgenic steroids (AAS), prohormones (PH) and prosteroids (PS) work rather well for aiding lean tissue growth by increasing the anabolic response in muscle tissue thus shuttling nutrients away from fat and feeding them to muscle...and most know that they can have serious side effects like jail, HPTA shut-down, liver enzyme and lipid issues. Oh, and they are banned by about every sporting organization on the planet. Many are willing to take these risks, but it may not be necessary or a best choice for the goals desired.

The way that all androgens (AAS, PH and PS alike are types of androgens) trigger anabolism (protein synthesis/myotrophic activity) in muscle cells is interesting. Once an androgen is in the circulatory or lymphatic system, its molecules merge with androgen receptors (AR’s...remember that term, there will be a test at the end) thus acting as an AR agonist. (Agonist cause a response...antagonist stop one...unless it is an ex-girlfriend of course) The molecule basically delivers a message to the cell telling it what to do. The reason AAS and other androgen-type compounds are so coveted in the underground is simply due to the fact that they deliver a "make more proteins" message in a get bigger and perform better way. (Did I mention the negative side affects?) It is possible to do this without hormones and deliver a significant myotrophic message muscles will pay attention to…without the negative side affects.

What's So Great About Jungle Warfare?

-Increased myotrophic activity
-Favorable nutrient repartitioning
-HPTA modulation
-Estrogen management
-Significant Pro-Hypertrophic capacity
-Anti-Catabolic

What's In It?

Naturally, our design was intended to have a synergistic effect in that one compound’s actions amplifies the others. (I am sure some can think of comparisons to this important point of design). The result is a synergistic Pro-hypertrophic from ALRI featuring an Herbal Proprietary Myotrophic Complex. (Get the name Jungle Warfare™ yet?) Mormordica Chirantia Extract - We use a specific dual extraction/standardization process that allows us to use both the insulinogenic and non-androgenic AR agonistic fractions unique to a proprietary mormordica chirantia extraction. By doing so, we can foster the hypertrophic event in lean tissue via the two most important mechanisms without the usual negative side effects.

ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol)
- Many are aware of both the positive and negative physiological issues relating to the naturally occurring aromatase inhibitory ATD. Most of the benefits are the result of one of its physiological 17-OH metabolites. ADED is a natural non-androgenic metabolite of ATD with improved oral bio-availability. Please, do not confuse this with ATD itself as the difference is very important both in structure and action: Some may recall this one from our Ultra H.O.T.ter matrix but to recap…By modulating estrogen build-up the negative feed-back look to the hypothalamus is put in check. The result is that the body optimizes natural testosterone production. We use our favorite aromatase inhibitor to do this and it works pretty well to modulate, instead of obliterate, estrogen. So we still have the right amount of estrogen for optimal growth of lean tissue, without the excess water weight and fat feeding aspect.

Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran - We utilize an excellent free testosterone optimizing compound called Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran. This is simply the result of a series of extraction processes performed upon nettle root. Many know of this herb due the anti-aromatase capacity and the studies that show its positive affects upon BHP in men. Some of the nettle extracts also have a positive affect upon the total testosterone to free/active testosterone ratio. More free testosterone means more “active” (as in the part that really matters) testosterone. Nothing really trick here other than it just works better than one would expect. (Nice for a change when something can be simple and effective). Of course, it is all about effective delivery into the body that makes it an asset.

Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract - Hypotrophic-type receptor health and integrity is paramount to lean tissue optimization. In reality modulation is surprisingly dependant upon cAMP stimulation. Without it, receptor activity down-regulation occurs rapidly and the lean mass promoting symbiotic relationship between hormones goes in the toilet. The ALRI Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract supports this need rather well.​

Restore:​

Support Testosterone, Inhibit Estrogen To Promote Lean Mass!

In the ever expanding world of performance and health supplementation today, there is an assumed division between products considered "hard-core only", and those that are intended to promote lean mass acquisition by way of improved over-all health. Both groups of users actually may have the same goals…especially men. Facts are we are performance oriented men and want as much muscle building, sex-driving testosterone as humanly possible. I mean come on, can you find a guy that says "I want to be fat and feminine" (okay, one that isn't looking for a sex-change). We all want to be healthy optimized males! We don't want to deal with the negative side affects of excess estrogen from any source. It shuts down testosterone production and makes people fat and *****y. We like being men!

A Solution

ALRI Restore is not just another testosterone booster. Though an increase in testosterone production alone is pretty cool, and one of the reported major benefits of Restore, it would be only part of the Restore optimized male matrix. Instead we have opted to see how many arguments we can start (and knock-offs we can inspire) this time by raising the bar for product expectations beyond what any one product can currently offer performance oriented males; by doing the whole job. Its okay, we are men, we like competition!

Increased Free Testosterone

Free-T (Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix) - Seems most males who use supplements for lean mass gains have heard of Avena Sativa. Yeah, I know, lots of products already have some form avena sativa or its extracts in it, so what makes this one special? Of course we used an extraction process for maximum active compound content (greatest possible amount of active milligrams per capsule), but in truth Restore™ as a product is special, our Free-T (Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix) from avena sativa just works well in the whole matrix to provide maximum results.

In the body testosterone travels around in two forms: Bound or inactive; meaning it is bound to a protein called SHBGB, and Unbound or free; meaning it is free to do manly things like build muscle. Basically there are phytochemicals in avena sativa called avenacosides A and B. Some studies indicate avenacosides increase actual active or free testosterone in the body by freeing up the bound testosterone from SHBG so there is more active testosterone.​

Travis71902

Awards
All About Me

Sex: Male

Height: 6ft

Weight: 160lbs

Body Type: Ecto

Body Fat: 13% (estimated)

Training experience:

I'm your typical hardgaining, ecto, although I hate those terms. I've been 135lbs and 6' tall since the 6th grade and just never seemed to grow much after that. I have an extremely fast metabolism and can eat like a horse, yet still have trouble packing on the pounds. About the time I turned 20 I became fed up with how skinny I was and vowed to do something about. I wasted my time going back and forth with lifting for about 10 months, making no real progress. Then, I found Bodybuilding.com. I started reading about diet and proper nutrition as well as proper supplementation I've since put on about 25lbs of lean mass with very little fat, if any, gained. I started with a simple fullbody routine consisting of compound exercises and made great progress with that for about 12 weeks. I've since used the Intermediate 5x5 and various bodypart splits with success. I like to vary my routines yet stick with the basic lifts.

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Intermediate 5x5
Bill Starr 5x5 - Madcow Intermediate or Linear Version

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Whenever I feel like it..

Current supplements:

Prolab/Primaforce Creatine Monohydrate
ON 100% Whey
NOW Green Tea caps
Men's One-A-Day multivitamin
Fish Oil

Fish Oil:

4 caps a day

EPA=720mg
DHA=480mg

Water Intake:

Workout Days: 2 gallons or more

Rest Days: 1.5 gallons or more

Current Diet:

Diet varies but I plan to start eating cleaner. Grocery list consists of:

-OATS
-Whole Milk
-Wheat Bread
-Brown Rice
-Tuna
-Chicken
-Lean Ground Beef
-Steak
-Beans
-Lentils
-Eggs
-Lipton Rice Packs
-Salsa
-Tabasco Sauce
-Barbecue Sauce
-Cambell's Hearty Soups
-Cheese
-Olive Oil
-Potatoes
-Lettuce
-Green Tea

Thats a basic idea of what my diet consists of.

Short Term Goal:

Bulk to about 180lbs, then reevaluate my goals

Long Term Goal:

200lbs at a sub 10% bodyfat

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

None. Do deadlifts count as a recreational drug?

Supplement History:

CREATINE

-Prolab: Creapure
-Primaforce: Creaform
-Controlled Labs: Green Magnitude
-Universal: Storm

PROTEIN

-ON: 100% Whey

NITRIC OXIDE AND PRECURSORS

-Controlled Labs: White Blood
-BSN: No-Xplode

ANTIOXIDANTS

-Primaforce: Lean Green
-Now: Green Tea Extract

STIMULANT/NOOTROPICS

-Serious Nutrition Solutions: Focus-XT
-Higher Power: 200mg Caffiene

MISC

-Syntrax: Hyper-H
-Molecular Nutrition: X-Factor

Supplement Logs:

Controlled Labs: Green Magnitude

The "No More Messing Around," Green Magnitude/White Blood Log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Controlled Labs: White Blood

33 Day Review Of White Blood - Bodybuilding.com Forums
The "No More Messing Around," Green Magnitude/White Blood Log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Molecular Nutrition: X-Factor

The "Still Not Messing Around!" Molecular Nutrition: X-Factor + Fish Oil Trial - Bodybuilding.com Forums
X-Factor Final Review - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Serious Nutrition Solutions: Focus-XT

The "Wake The F*#$ Up!!" SNS: Focus-XT Log - Bodybuilding.com Forums
SNS Focus-XT Final Review - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Syntrax: Hyper-H

Hyper-H 36 Day Trial - Bodybuilding.com Forums
My Final Thoughts On Syntrax "Hyper-H" - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Current Measurements

-12/19/06-

-Neck: 15.5 inches

-Shoulders(all the way around, middle of delt): 45.75 inches

-Right Bicep(flexed at peak): 14 inches

-Left Bicep(flexed at peak): 14 inches

-Chest(across nipples, exhaled): 38 inches

-Waist(1 inch above belly button): 31 inches

-Abdomen(1 inch below belly button): 32 inches

-Right Quad(8 inches above knee): 23 inches

-Left Quad(8 inches above knee): 22.75 inches

-Right Calve(4 inches below knee): 14.5 inches

-Left Calve(4 inches below knee): 14.5 inches

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
damn travis, you lucky dawg! getting to test x factor then this stack. im so jealous. anywho, good log on the x factor. ill likely be following this one too. you keep good, organized logs:thumbsup:

Travis71902

Awards
damn travis, you lucky dawg! getting to test x factor then this stack. im so jealous. anywho, good log on the x factor. ill likely be following this one too. you keep good, organized logs:thumbsup:

Thanks man. This stack should make for an awesome log.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Where have you been !!!! I expected an application from you MR. !!!!!!!!! Better hop on the next train in 2-3 more weeks :)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Where have you been !!!! I expected an application from you MR. !!!!!!!!! Better hop on the next train in 2-3 more weeks :)
yeah, i seriously missed out. i am expecting this to be the best natural stack on the market. JW + restore was awesome so im gonna do the entire evolution stack for the new year. i didnt apply cause i already bought the supps so i didnt need them for free. maybe ill do a sponsor free log... or maybe i will hop on the next train and see if i can build my arsenal of ALRI supps:bb3:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i seriously missed out. i am expecting this to be the best natural stack on the market. JW + restore was awesome so im gonna do the entire evolution stack for the new year. i didnt apply cause i already bought the supps so i didnt need them for free. maybe ill do a sponsor free log... or maybe i will hop on the next train and see if i can build my arsenal of ALRI supps:bb3:

I was about to send out the possie to look for you ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following the log...Let us keep it clean in here fellas. Travis we're pretty protective of our members. Crowler was just letting you know to perhaps spend a couple of extra seconds and post things a bit more in depth even if it's to get your post count up to the min. to post pics.

I think we're all on the same page and can continue without interuption to what looks like will be a nice log to follow. Good luck on your ALR stack.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Travis, enough already. Please do not post anything further in here until you and I talk. This is not bb.com and we have a reputation to uphold here at AM. You have been chosen as a Tester, in this you have obligations to ALR Industries. Whether you realize it or not, your log is a reflection on us as you are using our products. I don't mean this to be a lecture, I just want you to understand how things work over here at AM.

My apologies to the AM Members and Staff. I hope we can get this worked out ASAP.

Thanks,
Viperspit & FitnFirm

brades brigade

Awards
Good luck on the log dude, I cannot wait untill I start mine!!!
It's an early x-mas gift form ALRI!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we're all good now. Travis, Viper and FnF are in your corner. Don't let them down :)

Travis71902

Awards
I think we're all good now. Travis, Viper and FnF are in your corner. Don't let them down :)

Nice.

JK:icon_lol:

I should have made better posts but I don't have a ton of time and wanted to get the log up ASAP. Sorry for the trouble Jay.

Travis71902

Awards
Got the stack in the mail today! Log should start soon.:bb:

Travis71902

Awards
1/1/07 - Monday - Offday

-Trial Day 1-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

(All doses were spread out evenly throughout the day.)

-5g creatine monohydrate
-2 caps DS Basic Cuts

-Cardio-

None.

-Diet Breakdown and Daily Totals-

Total Calories: 3380 Calories

Not bad considering today was New Years Day and I slept in till 2pm:D

-General Overview of The Day-

Felt surprisingly good today. I didn't get too wild for New Year's Eve so that probably helped. I started dosing the Evolution Stack. I seemed to have extra energy today and appetite seemed enhanced as well. This was my first day back on my bulking diet in almost 6 weeks. I haven't lifted in as long as well. I'm actually kinda sore from getting baseline numbers for my lifts. I did that on Saturday. Nothing else to report. I start lifting tomorrow...

Travis71902

Awards
Baseline lifts/Weight/Measurements

Bench Press: 160x4

Row: 135x8

Squat: 135x7

Deadlift: 190x6

Weight was down to 158lbs as of yesterday morning. All my body measurements are the same as whats posted in the front of the log.

-Weight: 158lbs

-Neck: 15.5 inches

-Shoulders(all the way around, middle of delt): 45.75 inches

-Right Bicep(flexed at peak): 14 inches

-Left Bicep(flexed at peak): 14 inches

-Chest(across nipples, exhaled): 38 inches

-Waist(1 inch above belly button): 31 inches

-Abdomen(1 inch below belly button): 32 inches

-Right Quad(8 inches above knee): 23 inches

-Left Quad(8 inches above knee): 22.75 inches

-Right Calve(4 inches below knee): 14.5 inches

-Left Calve(4 inches below knee): 14.5 inches

Travis71902

Awards
1/2/07 - Tuesday - Chest/Tris

-Trial Day 2-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

Preworkout:

-2 caps DS Basic Cuts
-3g Higher Power CEE
-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

Postworkout:

-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

-Cardio-

None.

-The Workout-

Barbell Bench Press: 45x15, 95x10, 135x3, 150x5, 150x5

Incline Dumbell Press: 40x8, 40x8, 50x5

DB Tricep Ext.: 20x20, 40x7

-NOTES-

Started off real good but kinda fizzled out after the Incline DB's. I'm still feeling DOMS just from testing baseline numbers. I probably won't be able to move my arms tomorrow. Feels good to get the iron back in my hands though. Wrist felt good despite a little awkwardness on the DB's.

Mood: Good

Focus: 7

Strength: 6

Endurance: 6

Pump: 7

Vascularity: 6

Total Calories: 3420 calories

Nothing special today. I got up and worked then came home and lifted. I was going to go to the gym but didn't feel like driving to and from. Workout was as good as can be expected with not lifting for 5-6 weeks and as bad as my diet has been. I'll get back on track after a week or so I hope.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO, I knew I shouldn't have taken that pic!:bb2:
Hey thats the style right, boxers showing :) so your cool !

Looking good in here Travis !!!! Im waiting for this to kick yer ass in about 4-5 more days :D

Travis71902

Awards
God I look like **** right now. Thats just from taking 6 weeks off!

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 3-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

-5g creatine monohydrate
-2 caps DS Basic Cuts

-Cardio-

None.

Total Calories: 3880 Calories

I felt sick after taking my last dosage of the stack. I kept burping and it tasted weird:( I still feel sick hours later as I post this. Other than that just a regular day today. I am sore as all **** in the chest and front delts. Tri's aren't so bad.

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 4-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

-5g creatine monohydrate
-2 caps DS Basic Cuts

-Cardio-

None.

Total Calories: 3750 Calories

Wow. I woke up today and felt like I had been ran over by a Mack truck. I was up at 7am and felt like a complete zombie until about 10ish. I also felt a little quesy like last nite but that subsided as well. Appetite was definitley up for the day. I probably could have hit 4500 calories but I restrained myself. Overall I felt pretty good once I finally woke up and got a few meals in me. I layed down for a nap after work and ended passing out. I missed my workout and all. I woke back up late enough to get the cals I needed and then went back to sleep.

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 5-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

Preworkout:

-2 caps DS Basic Cuts
-3g Higher Power CEE
-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

Postworkout:

-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

-Cardio-

None.

-The Workout-

Deadlift: 135x10, 155x8, 185x6, 185x6

Barbell Row: 55x15, 95x10, 120x8, 135x5, 135x5

Pullup: BWx5, BWx5, BWx4

-NOTES-

Alright, wierd workout. I;m probably still just getting in the groove of things after the 5-6 weeks off. Deadlifts went well. My set at 155 was with bad form and felt heavy. I had to readjust myself a bit. I got thru the 2 sets at 185 no problem. Form felt good. The weight felt good. Nice pump in my lower back and forearms from these. Rows went exceptionally well. I was happy with the numbers here and my lats felt great as always from these. Pullups I felt totally drained out. I could barely get the 5 reps and only managed 4 on the 3rd set. These will get better though. This was an unplanned workout and my only time to get them done was either on my lunch hour or at 1am after working two jobs back-to-back. I opted for the lunch hour;) Hence why I didn't do any arm work; I had no time. Good first back workout though.

Strength: 7

Endurance: 7

Vascularity: 7

Total Calories: 3970 calories

I woke up refreshed and ready to go today! It only took about 11 hours of sleep too. After my lunch workout I was off the wall. Felt great! Tons of energy, happy. I was even fairly energetic through working my 2nd shift job. Appetite didn't feel as strong but the numbers are the best of the log yet its not a problem. I'm feeling bigger already. I'm so happy to be lifting again! I'm gonna try legs.shoulders tomorrow and I'll get a weight update Sunday morning.

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 6-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

Preworkout:

-Trial Packet Gaspari SuperPump250
-2 caps DS Basic Cuts
-3g Higher Power CEE
-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

Postworkout:

-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

-Cardio-

None.

-The Workout-

Military Press: 45x20, 60x12, 80x8, 80x12, 95x6(Push Presses)

DB Lateral Raise: 10x10, 10x10

Rear Delt DB Row: 40x10, 40x10, 40x10

BB Shrug: 135x15, 135x15, 155x12, 155x12

-NOTES-

I was planning on doing Shoulders and Legs but wasn't up for both. I think I'll just lift 4 days a week, separating legs and shoulders so I can hit them harder. My workout went real good. I was pretty happy with the numbers and I got a great pump. Neck, traps, delts, and even my lats were on fire by the end of the workout. I had to push press the last set of military press but got the 95x6 fine. Endurance and Pump felt increased. I was feeling pretty aggressive during this workout as opposed to others thus far. Nothing else notable really, just a good workout getting back into the groove of things.

Endurance: 8

Pump: 8

Total Calories: 2980 calories

Pretty sore from my Back workout. Hammies and my entire back are killing me! Diet sucked today but I really slept in late:( Slight lethargy has been keeping me down since about Day 3. Like I noted during my workout aggression/intensity is up a bit. Mainly during physical activity, not so much during things like congested traffic or anything.

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 7-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

-5g creatine monohydrate
-2 caps DS Basic Cuts

-Cardio-

None.

Total Calories: 3190 Calories

Was planning on hitting legs today but wasn't up for it. Felt pretty unmotivated to do anything today and I had to work my night job so that was an additional bummer. Slept in late again and missed a meal so my cals were down but not terrible. I couldn't sleep when I got off work. Kinda restless all night.

Travis71902

Awards
Week 1 Review

Well my first week on the Evolution Stack is in the record books. Nothing too drastic to report whether it be positive or negative. Slight lethargy kicked in about "Day 3" and has stuck since. Noticeable increase in appetite with the exception of the weekend, but that was my own fault really. I noticed an increase in aggression during physical activity starting "Day 5-6." No change in libido as far as I can tell. I've experienced very minor headaches that last for a brief period of time, typically 5-10 minutes. On a more positive note I seem to be quite a bit leaner in the stomach area. This is probably the effect I've noticed the most next to the lethargy. I'm eating more and drinking more water so it doesn't seem to make sense. My weight is up 2lbs from 158-160lbs. Other than that its to early to make any other assumptions. So to sum it up:

-Lethargy is up
-Appetite is up
-Libido is normal
-Aggression is slightly up
-Headaches are more frequent
-Body Fat seems less
-Weight is up 2 lbs

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
good log so far. hopefully it starts kickin in harder. so do you think the nutrient repartitioning effects are good? i was hoping you would have better results to report but its still early. im starting my evolution stack later this month!

Travis71902

Awards
good log so far. hopefully it starts kickin in harder. so do you think the nutrient repartitioning effects are good? i was hoping you would have better results to report but its still early. im starting my evolution stack later this month!
Its only been a week. Not sure what you were expecting. I'm coming off of 6 weeks of downtime too.

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 8-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

-5g creatine monohydrate
-2 caps DS Basic Cuts

-Cardio-

None.

Total Calories: 3710 Calories

Ummm, I watched the football game instead of doing legs:( Appetite was strong today. I gotta work both jobs tomorrow so I'll might try and get a workout in during my lunch then lift again Wed, Thurs, and Fri. I wish I had more time...

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 9-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

Preworkout:

-2 caps DS Basic Cuts
-3g Higher Power CEE
-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

Postworkout:

-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

-Cardio-

None.

-The Workout-

Barbell Bench Press: 45x15, 95x10, 135x3, 155x5, 155x5

Incline Barbell Press: 65x10, 100x8, 125x5, 125x5

DB Flyes: 30x8, 30x8

-NOTES-

I worked on my lunch hour and ran out of time or else I would've done more. The workout was good. Strength felt better than last week. The flyes seemed to really zero in on my chest. I was definitely pumped after doing these. My endurance seemed up as well. I like working out on my lunch hour because I'm usually drained and unmotivated after a full day of working 2 jobs and or school. Only problem is the amount I can do. Still a solid day though.

Total Calories: 3950 calories

Nothing really out of the ordinary today, Appetite was definitely strong.

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 10-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

Preworkout:

-2 caps DS Basic Cuts
-3g Higher Power CEE
-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

Postworkout:

-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

-Cardio-

None.

-The Workout-

Deadlift: 135x10, 155x8, 190x5, 190x5

Barbell Row: 55x15, 95x10, 120x8, 140x5, 140x5

Pullup: BWx6, BWx6, BWx6

-NOTES-

I didn't write down any notes for this workout. I did get a solid pump overall in my back.

Mood: Tired

Total Calories: 3760 calories

Diet was good today and I moved some ok numbers during my workout today. I was feeling pretty lethargic though. My muscles are looking fuller and seem bigger than even just 10 days ago. Vascularity seems better thoughout the day, not just during a workout.

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 11-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

-5g creatine monohydrate
-2 caps DS Basic Cuts

-Cardio-

None.

Total Calories: 3350 Calories

Diet was a bit low but I didn't lift so no biggie. I think the Stack is starting to hit me a bit. I was pissed ALL day today. Seriously. I kept wanting to break **** and hurt people. Libido is up a bit as well. Just feeling a little hornier I guess. I had to go to the club for a few drinks to relax a bit:D

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 12-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

Preworkout:

-2 caps DS Basic Cuts
-3g Higher Power CEE
-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

Postworkout:

-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

-Cardio-

None.

-The Workout-

Military Press: 45x20, 65x12, 85x7, 85x10

Rear Delt DB Row: 40x10, 40x10, 40x10

BB Shrug: 135x15, 135x15, 155x15, 155x15

-NOTES-

I got a real good pump during todays workout. I didn't really increase weight at all but the workout felt good.

Vascularity: 8

Total Calories: 3190 calories

Started the day off kinda angry but I was feeling pretty happy after my workout @ lunch. Diet was under what I wanted but I was eating some better foods today so calories weren't as high. Not feeling as lethargic today as I have been. Nothing else to note.

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 13-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

-5g creatine monohydrate
-2 caps DS Basic Cuts

-Cardio-

None.

Total Calories: 3170 Calories

NOthing special today. Just a regular offday. Shoulders aren't really sore at all. Calories are ok for an offday but I need more still:(

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 14-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

Preworkout:

-2 caps DS Basic Cuts
-3g Higher Power CEE
-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

Postworkout:

-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

-Cardio-

None.

-The Workout-

Squat: 95x10, 115x8, 135x8, 155x6, 165x6, 185x5

Front Squat: 45x8, 95x8

Rack Pull: 135x5, 225x4, 225x5, 255x3

Leg Extension: 85x10, 110x8, 110x8

Leg Curl: 65x8, 95x8, 95x5

-NOTES-

Best workout thus far! I walked into the gym and just started rack ****. After almost 8 weeks of no squatting I walked up to the bar and just about destroyed my current PR on Squat! Great energy today and endurance seemed endless. My legs, and in all honesty my entire body, was totally pumped after todays workout. I did rack pulls kinda just for the hell of it. See what I could do. Not bad considering I did them after all the sets of squats. My glutes, hams and quads are already feeling sore. Tomorrow is gonna be a biotch. My legs probably aren't gonna move.

Focus: 8

Strength: 8

Total Calories: Ill update this tomorrow...

Nice day. Great workout, Good football games, diets on par thus far. Ill update diet and get a week 2 review going soon.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I agree, im on the same stack and I get very pissed at things I normally would not be very pissed at. I find myself flipping the bird constantly at people on the road. lol its good though no complaints.

Travis71902

Awards
Ok guys, I'm a bit behind but I DO have all my days/workouts recorded and they will be updated soon. All I can say is Strength increases baby!:D And yes, my legs are STILL SORE FROM SUNDAY'S LEG DAY!

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 15-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

-5g creatine monohydrate
-2 caps DS Basic Cuts

-Cardio-

None.

Total Calories: 3460 Calories

My legs are SO SORE! I can barely walk. I feel like My legs got bigger just overnoght. Diet was good today. I had 5 big meals.

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 16-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

-5g creatine monohydrate
-2 caps DS Basic Cuts

-Cardio-

None.

Total Calories: 3380Calories

Honestly I wanted to lift today but my legs are still so sore from Sunday night. They might even feel worse then yesterday. That combined with some lethargy I didn't feel like doing anything today.

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 17-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

Preworkout:

-2 caps DS Basic Cuts
-3g Higher Power CEE
-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

Postworkout:

-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

-Cardio-

None.

-The Workout-

Barbell Bench Press: 65x15, 95x8, 135x5, 155x5, 175x3

Incline Barbell Press: 95x8, 135x5, 135x5

DB Flyes: 30x8, 30x8

DB Overhead Tri. Ext.: 30x8, 30x8

-NOTES-

Pretty good strength today! I felt awesome lifting today. Lots of energy and endurance. I think I was at 175x5 on Bench at the end of my X-factor log so to pretty much be back there already after 6 weeks off is great! Incline Bench Press went real good as well. Chest, delts and triceps were VERY pumped by the time I finished this workout. No complaints today:D

Focus: 8

Total Calories: 3190 calories

GREAT workout today! left me feeling very good about myself for the remainder of the day. Appetite seemed down though, which is weird considering the workout. Good day overall though.

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 18-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

Preworkout:

-2 caps DS Basic Cuts
-3g Higher Power CEE
-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

Postworkout:

-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

-Cardio-

None.

-The Workout-

Deadlift: 135x8, 185x5, 185x5, 205x5, 225x2

Barbell Row: 115x8, 135x8, 155x6 *PR*

Pullup: BWx6, BWx6, BWx6

-NOTES-

Tried to go as heavy as possible. Today maybe wasn't the day for it. I PR'ed Rows but could barely budge 225 on deadlift:( Lethargy was present and my legs are STILL sore from Sunday night. I really need to get Deadlifts back on track. They don't seem to be going up as fast as it should. Barbell Rows felt great though. 155x6 is a PR! It will be nice to start seeing some more of those:D Pullups are coming along again. I'd like to get them atbleast back to 3x8xBW.

Mood: Average

Total Calories: 3530 calories

Workout was good and bad, but I'll focus on the positive, PR'ED on BB Row! Diet was back up despite some lethargy. Nothing else out of the ordinary, felt like a regular day.

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 19-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

-5g creatine monohydrate
-2 caps DS Basic Cuts

-Cardio-

None.

Total Calories: 3940 Calories

Hey! My legs are actually not feeling sore this morning! Ended up being in a really good mood all day today. My birthday is Sunday and diet will probably suck all weekend so I made today great! Nothing really out of the ordinary today, appetite was strong thankfully. Chest and front delts actually seem sore today which is weird cause I did Chest Wednesday and they seemed fine yesterday. Backs not really sore! That makes me disappointed since I PR'ed on Rows I though I would be very sore.

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 20-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

-5g creatine monohydrate
-2 caps DS Basic Cuts

-Cardio-

None.

Total Calories: ?

Partied for my birthday today. Needless to say I did not count calories today.

Travis71902

Awards
-Trial Day 21-

-Supplements-

-3 Restore caps
-3 Jungle Warfare caps
-2 Bad Ass Mass caps

Preworkout:

-2 caps DS Basic Cuts
-3g Higher Power CEE
-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

Postworkout:

-1/2 Cup Carbo Gain

-Cardio-

None.

-The Workout-

Military Press: 45x15, 65x8, 85x8, 100x4

Rear Delt DB Row: 45x10, 45x10, 45x10

BB Shrug: 135x15, 155x12, 185x10, 185x10

-NOTES-

Good workout. I was feeling a little sick after Military press but I got over it. Great upper chest and front delt pump going from these. I bumped up my rear delt rows to a 45lb DB and still got all my sets of 10 reps. Shrugs were awesome! I get some amazing vascularity in my upper chest/trap area on Shoulder day. Its great.

Mood: OK

Total Calories: 2910 calories

Great workout, ****ty diet. Appetite seemed down today despite a welcomed lack of lethargy:confused: I needed one more meal in there and couldn't get it for some reason:( Overall vascularity seems better. I haven't really been noticing anything with agressiveness or libido lately. Just seems normal. Appetite and lethargy fluctuate.