Havoc...in on the action!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Sorry I missed you here. I am curious about the early ending. Are you jsut trying to prevent all sides before they have a chance to happen, or was something bothering you?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I beleive he just stopped becasue he does better on shorter cycles.

Personally, I might have run until the First sign of atrophy, or something like that, due to the nature of this product in particular. Im interested in the post cycle , so don't go givin up here just yet.
    Usually, (and this may just be in my case) I have to "forget" about the first 3 pounds I gain on cycle, as I have found that I can store about an extra 3lbs of glycogen while on cycle, and then (assuming post cycle is smooth) get to keep what's left after the 3lbs.
    I am glad you ran this log here. Short as it was, it was "to the point", and without 8 pages of personal chatter and ball bustn.
    Reps to you.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

No, its primarily to keep the gains from the cycle.

My body can adjust to quick gains as long as they are small gains. Thus the short cycle. Just going on experience.

Any possible sides I'm avoiding by a short cycle is just gravy. not sure how significant since I'm not doing blood work.

Thanks guys. It was just getting kinda quiet over here. I'll keep you posted.

sidenote: Wonder if havoc has an effect on immune system. The other havoc posters got sick. I came out lucky there. Been feeling great. Maybe, maybe not.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Immunomodulation, whether negative or positive, IS a possibility that I had not looked into. I know I am fighting off a cold myself, but it could also be simply a virulent season.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

Day 3 PCT.

Wake up @ 191...sheesh! Jog 3 miles yesterday and laid off from huge bowls of oats (Christmas party, guest in town) and I lose 2 pounds. Maybe just a fluke. Like those days I gained two pound in one day.

Still a big accomplishment to stay in the 190-195 range for over two weeks.

I'll do dealifts this morning. My results should say a lot about havoc's half life.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

...OK, back from deadlifts....

Mmmm...post cycle kicks ass! Half life or 6oxo got me going this morning on deads...

365x9x7x5, 345x7x5. 315x8x6.

Beats last week while 'on' by 2 reps!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

Day 4 PCT (6oxo, 6 per evening e.d.)

weight back to 194 (3 pounds up from yesterday)*

* weight has fluctuated a lot since havoc/post havoc.

I'm taking today and tomorrow off. Will workout Tuesday and report back in.

Y'all have a Merry Christmas and stay strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Yeah one is the want the other is the ability
    Yup, ephedrine HCL boosts my libido, but completely screws by erectile function.

Back on topic.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%

Nice log.

Looks like the PCT is going well for you.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

Grunt,

Yes, but since my last big deadlift workout last Saturday my body has signaled me to take a week off.

My left shoulder is getting the old familiar pain from heavy bench and my killer instinct for the weights is a bit blurry right now. I'm guessing after three months of pushing myself hard, plus the age factor has left my CNS a little fizzled out, esp after hitting it hard on havoc.

I had a few light workouts this past week just to keep the blood flowing and rehad my shoulder. I actually was showing signs of life again yesterday with a light weight - high rep workout for upper body. Pumps and motivation was beginning to return.

I think everyone here takes periodic week off and reaps benefits from doing so. I'll attempt another heavy deadlift tomorrow, and this should tell me a lot about my recovery/retention of gains on my short stint with havoc.

My weight this morning: 193. (+ 3 since havoc cycle began)
    PCT: day 10...end 6oxo, begin Jungle Warfare three times daily.

Status: Extensive rest days. All systems appear normal with the exception of a slightly over taxed CNS and a slowly recovering over use pain in left shoulder.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%

Thanks for the update. How would you rate this stuff compared to the other OTCs?
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

Grunt76,

Assuming you mean the havoc i would say way up there (9-10) from 1-10.

Day 12 PCT (second day JW)

I was extremely happy with my deadllift workout. PR's through out the workout. Increased a rep on each set. This and the fact that the havoc should be out of my system by now.

365x10x8x6x4x4....weight 192.

Even just as exciting i have maintained a weight above 190. Actually a big deal for me.

The post cycle maintenance of weight/strength is what is really important to me. I attribute much of my success to holding my cycle to about two weeks. I have been doing this periodically since last June. Since then I'm fully recovered with a 15 pound weight gain and significantly stronger.
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.35%

Hey Max, u said u have been doing the two week cycles, since last June, what were your others and what were the gains ????
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

Tex,

I finished what was left of some leftover superdrol and then i hit the halodrol. So that makes havoc my 4th two week cycle in 6 mos.

My gains from the past cycles were a little less than 5 pounds each time. After 15 pounds since June my BF% increased only 2% which is really good considering 7%-9%.

BTW, how close are you to Aggieland? I'm in Bryan, Texas?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39%

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumSecurity

BTW, how close are you to Aggieland? I'm in Bryan, Texas?
    Hopefully as far as possible! jk, I'm a Longhorn, but my girlfriend is an aggie.
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.35%

I live in Wichita Falls. Aggieland, I,m sorry for whatever tragedy is forcing u to live there, the real town of Austin and a the University of Texas is where its at I,m about to start my first Halo cycle, how much strength did u gain in two weeks and how did u feel while taking.....
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

Wink

Does 12-7 remind you of anything?

Halo, SD, and Havoc basically gave me the same strength gains in two weeks. If you platue naturally before any of these PH's (should not use them otherwise IMO), then if you were like me you would make about a 10-20 pound increase in major compound movements, or a two-three rep increase with same weight. best thing with two weekers is that you keep EVERYTHING! Read my log and look how quickly i recovered...and still make gains post cycle.

Does not seem like much but if you cycle once a quarter; add up your gains over a year...15-20 pounds lean mass and 50 pound gain on all major lifts. That is like newbee gains + at a rate the old body can adjust to.

After years of experimentation of AAS/PH, I find that one step forward beats three steps forward-two steps back everytime. For me, phychologically anyway.

Halo & havoc improved my look and SD gave me a more smooth-bloated look.

Hope that helps.
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.66%

nice log, looks like everything is going smooth for u. keep it up.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

Yep, I'm working out with lighter weight more reps coming back from the holidays. Been going fairly heavy for the past few months so its difficult to determine any real ups or downs strength wise.

My deadlifts are an exception to the above, thus my 'barometer' for over all progress. Been pleased with that as you can go back and see.

I consider myself done with PCT. I'm on day 6 of Jungle Warfare which followed my 10 days of 6 pills ed of 6oxo. I will finish my bottle of JW though. This being the case I'm going to let this log phase itself out as Havoc is no longer the theme any longer.

My conclusions are havoc is safe and effective for two weeks three pills a day. PCT is a breeze. No noticable side effects.
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%

Thanks for the excellent log and feedback.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

Well, here it is mid February. I weigh about 5 pounds less since ended my log (187).

I have been off creatine, JW, basically all supps save for occasional protein powder & multi vit.

My body sort of reacted to a lay-off as i think I was a bit over trained a few weeks ago. I went through a down phase and in doing so lost some weight and strength.

I'm sure everyone here goes through this at one time or another. Old timers like me realize this is part of the game. The ol' bod just wants to rest in the hanger.

I've gotten some spark back this week. I'm for seeing a 17 day cycle (finish my bottle of havoc) come 1st of March.

That may seem a bit soon, yet I figure it is justified do to my short cycle regimn.

Anyway, I needed to check in. Stay strong, bros!
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%

MS - are you saying you have not been getting enough protein (you say occasional protein powder)? That would definitely cause you to lose a lot of muscle.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

I'm getting enough protein. The meals I eat are usually packed with protein. Hence the occasional protein powder.

There may have been a few days there i did not get enough. I figure such would be negligiable, agree?
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumSecurity View Post
    I'm getting enough protein. The meals I eat are usually packed with protein. Hence the occasional protein powder.

There may have been a few days there i did not get enough. I figure such would be negligiable, agree?
    Agreed. I think downtime is very important, indeed. Sparking everything back to life should get you right back to where you were before.

Keep us updated.

Similar Forum Threads

1. So who got in on the new creatine patch???
    By SuppJunkie in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 11:22 AM
  2. Fill me in on the needtwo new write up of mdxt
    By ZamaMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:28 PM
  3. Is Havoc hard on the liver?
    By rmani in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 05:37 AM
  4. Havoc restock on the way.
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 03:42 PM
  5. Sam, I hope NP gets in on the 1st batch!
    By BKneller in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 03:35 PM