Basic Cuts (SOLO) Log..a 4 weeks transformation..

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 13

Soccer training again and will not be able to do weights training in the next 3 days. Had another 2 doses, once in the afternoon and once at night before dinner. Again did not feel anything. Wondering whether I'm already getting used to it. Looking leaner already. Hmmm...maybe its effect is subtle and I won't get the "i'm on it!" effect but is still working.

Day 14

Soccer training again and also took another 2 doses for BC with breakfast and lunch. My meals for the past few days have been pretty inconsistent, low frequency and large sitting, with only 4 meals a day, yet I'm looking leaner already?!?! Hmmm..anybody care to explain this phenomenon? And also if anybody wanna feel the burning sensation in the stomach, my advice is to take it at least 20mins after a meal or 10mins before, and u will get that nice warm feeling in it...

i'm thinkin of increasing my dosage to 6 caps a day, should it be 2 caps x 3 times a day or 3 caps x 2 times a day? As of cuz, using it for extra fat-burning/leaning effect

2. Quote Originally Posted by ZoMbSta
    Day 13

Day 14
    10mins before, and u will get that nice warm feeling in it...

i'm thinkin of increasing my dosage to 6 caps a day, should it be 2 caps x 3 times a day or 3 caps x 2 times a day? As of cuz, using it for extra fat-burning/leaning effect
    I always take mine 15mins before eating and I like that warm spicy feeling. I use 6 caps a day but 3 at a time. Perhaps for the fat burning I would go more with 2caps 3x a day. I use it for the focus it gives me and I find 3 caps at once is perfect for that use.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Proviron solo x 3-4 weeks for recomp/cut (prior cycle)
    By KenTheEagle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:56 PM
  2. Replies: 257
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 11:07 AM
  3. Non-Stim 8 week Transformation Log
    By kevinhy in forum PES
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 04:49 PM
  4. BDub's Getting Shredded! (A 14 Week Cut Phase Log)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:30 PM
  5. Melting Point/Basic Cuts/Sesamin Stack with Log
    By Spectre32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 01:02 AM