It's Time For Some E-BOL Guys!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. hey guys sorry for the slight delay but school is kicking my butt. this past week has been the best week of workouts i have ever had!! yes muzi halloween went well no conflict with diet, i will try and post a pic of my outfit hah hulk time.

Day 13:
    today was shoulders and legs. legs stiff leg, leg ext, and ham curls. then my squat day is on friday.

I cannt say much more about pumps other than they are INSANE! no joke my skin feel like tissue paper, and its a good thing because i want to try out of joy.

Strenght: is slowly climbing. i noticed it on shoulders i moved up 10 pounds on shoulder presses with the same amount of reps. so this is a big plus!! this is what i hope to continue to increase over the duration of my trial of this product.

Recovery: still not increased, am so sore this week like i said best week of lifting ever. my trianing partner and i are nuts so we just push eachother to no end. anyways not too impressed with the recovery from this product.

other: i am up 3.7 pounds from when i started and looking a lot leaner and dry. that a problem for me i hold a lot of water do drying out is a very big plus.

2. shoulders was Day 14

Day 15:
    today wasan off day i was soooooo sore from the past two days its was a much needed day of rest. plus i didnt get in till real late because a bunch of guys and i went ghost hunting halloween night so we were out late so i didnt get a lot of sleep that night but made up for it during the day little naps here and there.
    Good note to add is that i still feel a lot of blood in my muscles eventhough they are really sore.

Mid way review:
    So far i would have to give this product a B-, the pumps have been well you know nothing sort of amazing every workout. i have leaned out as well as dried out. i am up 3 pounds mid way thru. strength is starting to climb also. there is that factor of not recovering as fast as i thought i would.

Side not
    I was walking back from class today andmy legs just feel powerful, i dont know how to express my feelings for this, basically i feel as if my legs are giant boulders. man weird i like it though.

3. Man you're a hard grader.

Up 3 lbs, stronger, leaner and drier in 2 weeks and B-? On a curve compared to test?

4. haha very true supafreak i would like to give this one an A but the only thing lacking is recovery or it would be a perfect product.
    i will have a pic up soon from the ween

5. hey guys here is the HULK
    Attached Images Attached Images  

6. thats off my cell phone so bad quality and the kid who took it is a retartd

7. hey supafreak i dont look as good as the thermolife girls in body paint but u have to admit i could pass for a one haha haha. maybe i will paint a big E-BOL onmy chest for you guys!! some good news to come later tonight i need to recover alittle bit from legs

8. Alright guys let get to it.

Day 16:

Today was a Back and bi's day! went very very well

I am so impressed with the pumps from this product. i dont really know how to describe them anymore. my back was HUGE so full and hard. my arms felt like they were going to rip through my skin!! thats the truth.

Going up dumbbell rows the 110's felt like baby weight, that is as high as our db's go if they went higher i think i would have been able to get at least 125's.

Recovery still not great, although i feel full the next day i dont feel like my muscles are flat they feel really full and hard just sore.

Workout load:
    This is another area where i feel this product does a great job! i just feel like i could stay in the gym forever!

9. DAY 17!!!!!:

LEG DAY BABY!! remember i had said how strong my legs flet the other day, haha well i soon found out it wasnt just a feeling is was a reality. lets get to it.

intense pumps as always but they were also very very deep tissue pumps. they were so pumped and full you could see the seperation thru my XL pants!

This was the big part of this workout that stuck out most! every rep of squats just felt like i could move any amount of weight just blast thru the roof! man this was an insane feeling.

Still nothing great to note in this area!

Workout load:
    Once again a feeling of i could workout with the same intensity the whole way thru the workout as when i started!

Lets get ready for Monday BABY!! Weekend off monday chest and tri's

10. Keep it up bro, you're doing great!

11. bump, hows the ebol going?

12. End review coming tomorrow also what happend to why i didnt keep up with total detail with the log

everything went great though! will go into more detail later

13. Interesting.. At least you finished to take them and hopefully, you will be concluding your log
  14. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29
    End review coming tomorrow also what happend to why i didnt keep up with total detail with the log

everything went great though! will go into more detail later
    Looking forward to the final review

15. If only I could receive mine.. Still not in yet

16. bump to final review

17. hey guys sorry for not getting this final review up for awhile but school has been so freaking busy plus being 12 weeks out i have no time for anything. also i got food poisoning during this time as well, that kinda hindered me from getting on here as well.
    so here goes my final review

the pumps were nothing short of amazing every workout never failed did not let me down.

stength went up a little but nothing like i had hoped but it was a little boost.

weight gain was good i was up about 5 pounds from when i started!! this was the part i was really suprised by, and it was pretty lean weight i didnt look like i gained that much weight it was really soild weight gain.

recovery was another thing i was not to impressed with but i guess when you work hard there is not magic pill to help you body with doms.

i will give it a strong B because of the rock hard pumps, and the soild 5 pound weight increase, alos the slight boost in strength was good to see!

good job guys at thermolife you go yourself a good one!! keep up the good work!

18. Much appreciated! Glad you liked it!

19. i would like to thank thermolife for giving me the chance to test this product!!
    thanks guys

20. do you guys think it would be ok to stack E-bol w/ ALRI Restore?

If so, how should you dose the two and for how long should the stack run?

21. You can stak Ebol with just about anything.

22. i would try E-bol and JW, Mass FX, Or the new Bad A$$ Mass, i think these would be great combos

Similar Forum Threads

1. IT'S T-T-T-T- TIME FOR SOME T-BLAST! (sponsored)
    By oogaly_boogal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 01:28 AM
  2. Guess it's time for pct after 64 wks.
    By knox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 03:17 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM