Cissus/Powerfull MegaDosing w/Anagen

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody. Never done a log before. Thought I would try and do one because I am going to take this stuff anyways and I thought I would just try and help everybody else out just like all the other logs did for me. And for everyone who has had great logs with USP/Scivation products thank you (you all know who you are, i probably posted at least once in there lol). Mullet if your reading this your logs were great so I am going to steal your format if thats ok with you.

Stats:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 188lbs
R Arm: 15"
R Quad: 23"
Waist: 32"
BF%: Around 14% (via DEXA scan)

Goals:

Strength
I adopted the DC training style, there is a lot to explain along with it, but strength pretty much increases very well in this program so hopefully it will continue to keep going up with this program. I love this traing style and Beelze and Glen would concur (although as you can tell by my stats i do not compare to those two)

Weight:
Gain as much as possible but most importantly maintain my current bf%. I would be just as happy with lowering my body fat % and just gaining a few lbs, i want this to be a very clean bulk.

Training Style:

Like I said, I train DC style.

Diet:
I will eat 1.5 g of protein per lb of lean body mass, so in my case this will be 242 grams. The DC method of eating is eating the protein first, then using carbs (and I might have some healthy fats in there) to satisfy hunger, so that is what I do, I try to eat instinctively but I do log all of it on fitday. Regardless My protein consumption is constant through the week, and usually my workout days are pretty high in carbs and my rest days (which are usually just low intensity cardio days) are medium with carbs. Then I will avoid them usually after about 5 or 6 and just stick to veggies.

Log Setup:
And now enter mullet's log set up...

weight: will weight my self in about 4 wks. Dont like to weigh myself too much.

Strength:

Libido

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity
Focus/Workout Intensity

Sleep

Additional Comments:

Dosing:

Anagen: 5 caps a day
Cissus: 3/3/3/3 on workout days/Off Days 2/2/2
Powerfull: 4 (preworkout)/2/2 Off Days/ 2/2

and I know I havent listed that I will be taking this, but I will be taking 2 caps of sesamin (1 cap morning and evening) just because I feel it has helped me in the past with keep bf low with keeping kcals high.

If anybody has any questions please feel free. I plan to update at least on every workout day.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Should be interesting. I hear from a lot of people that strength increases quite nicely while using Powerfull.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Goodluck with your log. I'll be following and starting a similar log shortly.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol..Yeah, you robbed it straight up, effect headings and everything..lol That's cool I like organized logs :D

Just keep the colour coating to moi..hehe

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
was thinking of doing the same thing... goodluck

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everybody, I already worked out today, nothing to report, typical first day i guess.

Edit:Will post weights later to have a guidline of how strength increases...

ghostwriter

Awards
Thanks everybody, I already worked out today, nothing to report, typical first day i guess.

Edit:Will post weights later to have a guidline of how strength increases...
Used Powerfull around 6 months ago, decent results. Will be interested in following yours.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
ok Today was an "A" Day. One thing I will say is I didnt sleep well last night (with none of this stuff added in yet obviously, but just making sure ya know) and I was lifting around 7:45 this morning, felt a little lethargic, wasnt used to lifting that early again. So I couldnt push the weight up as well as usual. Oh well, enough excuses:)

Oh, and this excludes warm ups.

Incline Dbell- 75's- 6, 4, 3 Rest pause

Hammer Shoulder Press- 130- 8, 4, 3 Rest Pause

Tricep Pushdown- 130- 9, 5, 4 Rest Pause

Close Grip Pull Up with V handle- BW- 7, 3, 3 Rest Pause

Bentover Row- 115 (lots of control) 11

20 min Cardio Incline walk 60-70% max heart rate

Oh and I should probly say that on the last "Set" of each rest pause I do a negative. Most of the time for the negative I just control the weight, which is usually 4-6 seconds, usually longer with bis/tris. Then explosive positive.

Calories today: 2871 Fat: 64 Carb: 335 Protein: 248 hope get more in on next weight training day...

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
OK sorry, here is yesterdays workout, work was reeeaaall busy, so I will post my weights and then go hit the cardio...

B Day (all followed with extreme stretching)

S Bar Curls: 75-12, 5, 4 w/neg

W Curl 75-12

Standing Calf Raise 235 8 (Explosive +, 5 sec neg, 15 sec Stretch...its excrutiating)

SLD-195-13

Hacks 250-5
Squat Press 325-20

15 min light cardio

After coming off a week off, from the last time I did this workout all my numbers are up, but i still feel like I am getting back into the swinf of things a litte. Should be a good workout friday.

Strength: Up

Libido: I feel like ever since I lossed a **** ton of wieght in high school (not the healthiest way either, ran the **** our of myself), my libido has been down a little bit ever since then. BUt lately I think it has been going up a little, probly a little placebo. And all the women I work with are hot so that should help.

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression: Dont feel as tired lately. No aggression as of yet or anything.

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity Little bit better pumps in the gym. Noticed a vein right above my right hipflexor, usually there when I get my bf much lower so i might be dropping bf, or water or both.

Focus/Workout Intensity- pretty damn intense yesterday, but stll getting back into it.

Sleep: Decent. I feel like I get by with just 8 hrs and I dont want anymore. Like I wake up pretty awake.

Additional Comments: None as of far. But i just feel better in general lately. Cant wait for this to really kick in.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
This looks like an impressive combo you got there. Really excited to see results!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok Today was an "A" Day. One thing I will say is I didnt sleep well last night (with none of this stuff added in yet obviously, but just making sure ya know) and I was lifting around 7:45 this morning, felt a little lethargic, wasnt used to lifting that early again. So I couldnt push the weight up as well as usual. Oh well, enough excuses:)

Oh, and this excludes warm ups.

Incline Dbell- 75's- 6, 4, 3 Rest pause

Hammer Shoulder Press- 130- 8, 4, 3 Rest Pause

Tricep Pushdown- 130- 9, 5, 4 Rest Pause

Close Grip Pull Up with V handle- BW- 7, 3, 3 Rest Pause

Bentover Row- 115 (lots of control) 11

20 min Cardio Incline walk 60-70% max heart rate

Oh and I should probly say that on the last "Set" of each rest pause I do a negative. Most of the time for the negative I just control the weight, which is usually 4-6 seconds, usually longer with bis/tris. Then explosive positive.

Calories today: 2871 Fat: 64 Carb: 335 Protein: 248 hope get more in on next weight training day...

Just a suggestion (unless you are deliberately doing it this way) I'd bump your back exercises up in the rotation, so they are the first few exercises. The lats are a huge muscle, and I like to go heavy on them as I can. I find doing them after tris/shoulder kinda tires my arms and posterior delts out, can't lift as much on BB rows and such.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
yeah I hear ya, thats the way I used to do it. Its placed in this order for DC style. For example, back thickness is always last, so when you put max effort into your deads you should be so tired that it wouldnt be feasible to continue working out. Like on days that I do legs, hacks/leg press/squat press, all done last. I know it doesnt make sense but I am sure liking it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah I hear ya, thats the way I used to do it. Its placed in this order for DC style. For example, back thickness is always last, so when you put max effort into your deads you should be so tired that it wouldnt be feasible to continue working out. Like on days that I do legs, hacks/leg press/squat press, all done last. I know it doesnt make sense but I am sure liking it.
Oh I know. I do the same routine man, just a few alterations. I just found there wasn't much point in tiring my posterior delts/arms out on such small muscles to end up not getting as much out of heavy deads.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
i am not saying your wrong, but i really feel that its almost more of a mental thing "that you are too tired to deads or whatever after those other bodyparts, i dunno, i think this is just a totally opinionated subject lol, were both right...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Oh I know. I do the same routine man, just a few alterations. I just found there wasn't much point in tiring my posterior delts/arms out on such small muscles to end up not getting as much out of heavy deads.
Yeah me either. I have lagging biceps bad and my lats are strong as ****, my damn biceps wimp out long before my lats do, I could never do a secondary muscle first.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Yeah me either. I have lagging biceps bad and my lats are strong as ****, my damn biceps wimp out long before my lats do, I could never do a secondary muscle first.
Yeah I dont do bi's on back day cuz of that.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
A day

Incline Hammer Press- 203-5, 2, 2 (missed my goal by 2 reps)

Shoulder Dbell- 55-9, 4, 4 (slow)

Skulls-70-8, 5, 4

Rack Chins-BW-8, 5, 4

Deads 255-8, 285- 4

25 min cardio

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's B Day (all followed with extreme stretching)

Dbell Curls: 40's-8, 4, 3 w/neg

hammer 30-12

LegP Calf Raise 365 8 (Explosive +, 5 sec neg, 15 sec Stretch...its excrutiating)

LLC-160-9, 5, 4

LegP 550-4
Squat Press 335-20

20 min light cardio

Libido: a little up.

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression: still getting used to getting up @7 everyday again. Little tired but feel more rested than usual.

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularitybetter pumps in the gym. Today my veins were fairly pronounced. I am not very vascular besides my arms and calves and some quad and they are starting to show nicely

Focus/Workout Intensity- Felt pretty intune with my body. Strong workout

Sleep: I feel like i can get out of bed easier in the morning.

Additional Comments: Just waiting for this stuff to hit me a little more. I am sure it should be this wk sometime.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i ordered the same powerfull/cissus-anagen. i also got reloaded and should get it tommorow. but i am dissapointed its taking so long to kick in. keep loggin like to see what results i might get.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
well, its only been a wk and a half, that really isnt that long a time. So we'll see.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
your right bottle says 10 days-just got mine. going to do recomended doses to start-with the rebound thats a lot of pills. keep loggin updates

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Cant update weights, @ work right now, but was much more full today, pumps are still lasting even though I finished my workout @ 9 this morning.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
ok here we go...

A Day

Flat DBell-80-8, 4, 3

Cybex Shoulder Press-120-6, 3,2 (would like to get these higher, i think i increased weight too fast)

Dips-BW+25, 5, 4, 2 (again would like some increase, i think I could have gotten more on the first rp)

Reverse Grip Pulldown- 150-, 9, 4, 3

Cable Rows 150- 8, 4, 3 (i think i am going to change this to one straight set)

All followed with stretches, no time for cardio, will do cardio tomorrow fasted though...

Libido: Up a little more

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression: Had some aggression I think in the gym today, i really hit it hard.

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity:Lately (for some reason i feel a little self concious about myself sometimes, so i cover up lol) I have been lifting in long sleeves. But today once I was a couple excercises into my workout went sleeveless and I looked more defined from the last time I lifted without sleeves. Veins were out and are still out right now. I was pleasently surprised. I looked, well, bigger:) Cant wait to get to weigh myself in a couple wks.

Focus/Workout Intensity- Great workout, weights felt heavy but I pushed them well.

Sleep: Again, i get out of bed easier in the morning. I sleep very well. COnsistantly getting 8 hrs, I would love more but its tough with school and work.

Additional Comments: By golly I think its kickin in...

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's B Day (all followed with extreme stretching)

Hammer Preacher: 80-10, 4, 3 w/neg

Reverse Grip Cable Curl 50-8

Seated Calf Raise 90 9 (Explosive +, 5 sec neg, 15 sec Stretch)

Seated LC-125-9, 4, 3

Squat Press 550-8
LEg Press 340-20

No time for cardio (damn work and classes)

Libido: didnt drop but not any increase as of right now, I wouldnt mind a little kick there though:)

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression: Feelin pretty good lately even though all i do at the moment is class/work/gym, not too much time for anything else but I have great energy in the gym, and I do get 8 hours of sleep at least on most nights, but I notice its very rare that I get tired @ work now. Like that afternoon wall I usually hit isnt there. Take that for what its worth.

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity: Legs were quite pumped (I do do 20 reps to failure, lol, but regardless) after my last set. More veins showing up.I ate a **** ton of carbs yesterday so I am holding some water so that might hinder really getting a good reading on this.

Focus/Workout Intensity- Great workout but could always be better. ITs tough to see if a supplement helps with that...this stuff by no means gives me great energy, the pumps are another story though:)

Sleep: NOthing better to report yet, but its by no ways been effected neg.

Additional Comments: Nothing really, just waiting to see how much weight I will gain. 2 wksish and I will weigh again...

edit: forgive me for the typos...i am in a bit of a rush and I must go get my AM cardio in...Hope this log is helping people. Let me know if you need more detail or anything. I really want this to help people like some of the other logs did for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good log keep it up. im on day 4 pf/cissus/anagen/rebound reloaded/triple threat-which is trib with anti-e. already increased appetite/libido/recovery but i have to be careful or i will blimp out. thinking of adding a stim to keep fat off.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
maybe if you log your food you will know if your kcals are too high, just a suggestion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no way-this is your log im just along for the ride. but i will say that it seems reloaded is making it kick in faster.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
lol, i mean like on fitday.com or a site similar, it is really helping me figure out the best diet for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am 47 wht-230 hgt6'1 around 14-16%bf, i just like to stay in decent shape so i can work the dog**** out of the kiddies at work. after 8 yrs in usn most of it on carriers, working out with seals and grunts you kind of learn what works for you.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
A day

Incline Dumbell Press- 80-5,3,3

Shoulder Hammer Pressl- 130-9, 5, 4

Tri Pushdown- 130-9, 5, 4

Wide Grip Pull (went too wide, lol I hadnt done them for while as you can tell by my reps) 3, 2, 1 I was so tired.

Bent Over Rows 125-9 controlled

10 min cardio (better than nothing i guess lol)

Libido: same

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression: Great Energy for the workouts

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity: I got a great pump, i had a couple cheat meals yesterday so I feel i am holding some water so the veins were quite as pronounced. I am sure this will change tomorrow or wed.

Focus/Workout Intensity- Couldnt be better

Sleep: Sleeping still really hasnt changed.

Additional Comments: I dont have any extra comments as of yet. But i Have a ? for other powerfull users. right now on workout days i dose 4 (pre) then 2, 2. On off days I dose 2, 2, 2. Has anyone run higher doses and liked it better? I am willing to maybe bump it up a little. I have another bottle. Thanks.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
not higher dosage but i do 2 in the moring 4 pre then 2 at night. How are you dosing the anagen? Are you spreading it out thru the day?

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established

S Bar Curls: 75-13, 6, 4 w/neg

W Curl 80-10

Standing Calf Raise 235- 11 (Explosive +, 5 sec neg, 15 sec Stretch)

SLD-205-11

Hacks 250-5
Squat Press 365-20

10 min light cardio

Strength: Some up, some same

Libido: Same

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression: Didnt really have the best workout. My hacks didnt improve at all and it felt very heavy today.

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity: Pumps still come a little easier. But I dont think I am very pumped after my workout as much a I am used to. (like a few hrs later like last wk)

Focus/Workout Intensity- workout sucked.

Sleep: Decent. Same

Additional Comments: I think it was just one of those days. Felt flat couldnt really get too intense or get any rythm. With Hacks mostly. I was very disappointed. Oh well. I will bounce back friday. I think once these 4 weeks are up it might be time for a couple light wks to recover...Just needs to be done for long term gains...

edit:LOL, i was so rushed when I wrote this, i fixed some of the typos.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
I am feelin a little overtrained lately, whatever it may be...I have been getting about 8 hrs of sleep every night but i have been working very hard in the gym and @ work and school. So, I am going to skip tomorrow and pick it up saturday. Hopefull I will feel better. Just giving everyone the heads up when I dont update tomorrow...thx.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
A day

Incline Hammer Press- 230-6,3,2

Shoulder Dbell Press- 60-8, 4, 3

Skull- 70-10, 5, 4

Rack Chins: BW-10, 5, 4

Deads-265- 8, 295-4 (I think I could have done more)

30 min cardio

Libido: same

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression: Felt better then I have been feeling lately.

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity: Normal pump in gym.

Focus/Workout Intensity- Great workout.

Sleep: same

Additional Comments:Taking a day off yesterday I guess did the trick. I felt ****ty wen and thurs (like a little overtrained) so I took a nap thurs and slept in fri. Lots of sleep and I think thats what I needed. Cant wait for this summer class to be over so all I have to do is just work. Maybe I just wasnt getting enough sleep, who knows. BUt I think I could get a couple more hard wks in before I might need a break. This is last wk coming up on this log. I hope it has helped some of the people who have been following.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established

DBell Curls: 40-8, 4, 3 w/neg

Hammer: 25-8

LegP Calf Raise 375- 9 (Explosive +, 5 sec neg, 15 sec Stretch)

LLC-160-12, 5, 3

Leg P- 550-5
Squat Press 375-20

5 min light cardio

Strength: Up

Libido: Same

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression: Good intensity today.

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity: Same as always

Focus/Workout Intensity- It was a quick, intense workout with all my lifts going up, or at least a rep increase.

Sleep: Same

Additional Comments: Nothing really changed, but I had a great workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my results mirror yours/libido,sleep no change but i am noticing some recomp. my joints ache-yours too? but mine could be from reloaded. was hoping for cissus to do more for this.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Ok well, I am letting everyone know that I am cutting my cycle short. The reason being is that the effects I felt about midway through have diminished, i feel a little overtrained so I am going to back off for the next wk, and I think I should just save what I have left over and use it next time because I felt this stuff much better in the begining of the "cycle". To give a recap of this stack I thought it was ok, it was nothing to crazy, just some enhanced pumps and pumps @ random times of the day. Some pretty good vasculatiry @ times but again nothing to crazy. All in all it was fun in a sense to get these pumps but I doubt this stack really had any huge physiological impact on me. But to some up my gains a little bit...
I gained 2 lbs in 3.5 wks. Not too bad. Lots of clean food and I did a lot o f low intensity cardio, i havent had achance to get back on the DEXA machine yet but I will update bf% when I do, should be tomorrow. I feel like I will be around the same %, i havent changed much in the mirror.

Rarm: 15
Rquad:24
Waist:32

So nothing on the arm or the waist, but I guess my quad got a little bigger. My legs love to grow. I wish my upperbody was like that. Oh well, if there are any question or anything feel free, but otherwise this should be the last post, well, after I update my bf. Thanks for following.