Cissus/Powerfull MegaDosing w/Anagen

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. not higher dosage but i do 2 in the moring 4 pre then 2 at night. How are you dosing the anagen? Are you spreading it out thru the day?

2. ya, i do the same for powerfull

3. B Day (all followed with extreme stretching)

S Bar Curls: 75-13, 6, 4 w/neg

W Curl 80-10

Standing Calf Raise 235- 11 (Explosive +, 5 sec neg, 15 sec Stretch)

Hacks 250-5
    Squat Press 365-20

10 min light cardio

Strength: Some up, some same

Libido: Same

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression: Didnt really have the best workout. My hacks didnt improve at all and it felt very heavy today.

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity: Pumps still come a little easier. But I dont think I am very pumped after my workout as much a I am used to. (like a few hrs later like last wk)

Focus/Workout Intensity- workout sucked.

Sleep: Decent. Same

Additional Comments: I think it was just one of those days. Felt flat couldnt really get too intense or get any rythm. With Hacks mostly. I was very disappointed. Oh well. I will bounce back friday. I think once these 4 weeks are up it might be time for a couple light wks to recover...Just needs to be done for long term gains...

edit:LOL, i was so rushed when I wrote this, i fixed some of the typos.

4. I am feelin a little overtrained lately, whatever it may be...I have been getting about 8 hrs of sleep every night but i have been working very hard in the gym and @ work and school. So, I am going to skip tomorrow and pick it up saturday. Hopefull I will feel better. Just giving everyone the heads up when I dont update tomorrow...thx.

5. A day

Incline Hammer Press- 230-6,3,2

Shoulder Dbell Press- 60-8, 4, 3

Skull- 70-10, 5, 4

Rack Chins: BW-10, 5, 4

Deads-265- 8, 295-4 (I think I could have done more)

30 min cardio

Libido: same

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression: Felt better then I have been feeling lately.

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity: Normal pump in gym.

Focus/Workout Intensity- Great workout.

Sleep: same

Additional Comments:Taking a day off yesterday I guess did the trick. I felt ****ty wen and thurs (like a little overtrained) so I took a nap thurs and slept in fri. Lots of sleep and I think thats what I needed. Cant wait for this summer class to be over so all I have to do is just work. Maybe I just wasnt getting enough sleep, who knows. BUt I think I could get a couple more hard wks in before I might need a break. This is last wk coming up on this log. I hope it has helped some of the people who have been following.

6. B Day (all followed with extreme stretching)

DBell Curls: 40-8, 4, 3 w/neg

Hammer: 25-8

LegP Calf Raise 375- 9 (Explosive +, 5 sec neg, 15 sec Stretch)

LLC-160-12, 5, 3

Leg P- 550-5
    Squat Press 375-20

5 min light cardio

Strength: Up

Libido: Same

Mood/Well Being/Positive Aggression: Good intensity today.

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity: Same as always

Focus/Workout Intensity- It was a quick, intense workout with all my lifts going up, or at least a rep increase.

Sleep: Same

Additional Comments: Nothing really changed, but I had a great workout.

7. my results mirror yours/libido,sleep no change but i am noticing some recomp. my joints ache-yours too? but mine could be from reloaded. was hoping for cissus to do more for this.

8. Ok well, I am letting everyone know that I am cutting my cycle short. The reason being is that the effects I felt about midway through have diminished, i feel a little overtrained so I am going to back off for the next wk, and I think I should just save what I have left over and use it next time because I felt this stuff much better in the begining of the "cycle". To give a recap of this stack I thought it was ok, it was nothing to crazy, just some enhanced pumps and pumps @ random times of the day. Some pretty good vasculatiry @ times but again nothing to crazy. All in all it was fun in a sense to get these pumps but I doubt this stack really had any huge physiological impact on me. But to some up my gains a little bit...
    I gained 2 lbs in 3.5 wks. Not too bad. Lots of clean food and I did a lot o f low intensity cardio, i havent had achance to get back on the DEXA machine yet but I will update bf% when I do, should be tomorrow. I feel like I will be around the same %, i havent changed much in the mirror.

Rarm: 15

So nothing on the arm or the waist, but I guess my quad got a little bigger. My legs love to grow. I wish my upperbody was like that. Oh well, if there are any question or anything feel free, but otherwise this should be the last post, well, after I update my bf. Thanks for following.