USPLabs Cissus Mega dose log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Great log, very informative. Looks like the mega dosing did you well. Do you think the amount of Cissus you were taking had some effect on your cortisol levels, thus the achy joints? I've been on Cissus for a month, 4 caps a day. Love the healing effect for my joints, good stuff. Just started stacking it with PowerFULL, so we'll see how that works.

2. Nice log Basso - nice prgress on the cut too -

The aches are from lowered cortisol - I hd the same results with the aches and I am dieting as well. I think it's just the active ingredient in cissus and since symetry is a concentrated dose - you have an abundance if not too much "active ingredient" in you at one time. I've yet to read any lowering cortisol properties on cissus but I don't think anyone had done this much at this time. Again not 100% but 2 of us had the same results have to be somewhat close to that theory.
    •   

3. Yeh I tend to agree, like you I was fine when I was warmed up etc. in the morning I felt like I was 60, well I don't really knooow what 60 feels like but you get the point. After dropping a few caps I was amazed that in 3 days I felt so much better, so I definitely think it was a little over the edge.
    Interesting point: I have been awake for 24 hrs as I write this and my joints are feeling great, normally when I'm this tired my bones feel old, so the effects of the stack where very positive, I just think I need to lower the dose when stacked.

4. Wow. Really nice size! Keep it up

5. awww 12 hrs a day lol. i know what that means. only 11 months left big guy
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Wow. Really nice size! Keep it up
    Thanks, that's my plan

I-vtec, it's not 11 months, its 45 weeks (who's counting). I'll probably see you sooner though, eh?

7. This has really convinced me to mega-dose cissus to continue my cut once i get off my Test Prop and Tren Ace in a couple weeks. I'm already down 15lbs but i wanna get STUPID cut, lol. I think i may do powerful+cissus though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    This has really convinced me to mega-dose cissus to continue my cut once i get off my Test Prop and Tren Ace in a couple weeks. I'm already down 15lbs but i wanna get STUPID cut, lol. I think i may do powerful+cissus though.
    Good luck, that will be a nice stack coming off that cycle, you know USPlabs is providing Cissus in bulk to Nutraplanet mine is on the way, will make mega dosing very reasonable!

9. I will do some symmetry and JW after my log. Kind of dont want to get off x-factor, lol, but I have 15 days left, so I'd better enjoy them.. Anyways.. keep it up bro!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    Thanks, that's my plan

I-vtec, it's not 11 months, its 45 weeks (who's counting). I'll probably see you sooner though, eh?

Now that im SrA prob. so but i hope your wrong. they already have taken half the shop come feb.

one more week til phera run.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Paravol Mega Dose Log W/ Hyperdrol For Pct
    By TiTanUp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 01:09 AM