Blaze's All-Natural "better results than your hormone cycle" Log...

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I initially started bodybuilding, I weighed 123 lbs @ 5’11". The worst part about it was that I still had a lot of fat in my stomach area. Over the years, I worked up to 207lbs @ 7% with the help of a variety of “hardcore” supplements ranging steroids to Igf-1, DNP, GH, etc.

Although I gained a considerable amount of muscle, my results probabaly could have been even better if I had a better grasp on dieting. (This inspired my title, lol) I have not used ANYTHING except protein in over a year, and with Bobo's help, have focused primarily on strict diet and proper training. As of today my stats are:

Biceps: 17 3/4"
Forearms: 15”
Chest size: 46"
Calf size: 15"
Waist size: 32"
Weight: 194 lbs

I am planning a test/tren cycle for the summer, but decided it was time to return to the supplement basics first. Now I present to you
Blaze’s CVM Xtreme/Arginine E2 Matrix log.

Disclaimer: I thought that it may be worth mentioning that Serious Nutrition Solutions did not ask me to try out either of these products. I personally picked out both CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix based on what I think will help me achieve my goals before my hormonal cycle. As such, I will provide my honest opinion on both of these products.

Last edited:
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That is possibly the coolest thread title I have ever seen:) Good luck with the log bro!!

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn J, good to see you posting again. Look forward to the log.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I was told by a BBing expert, somebody "monkey" I beleive, that diet is totally unimportant and that one should just eat oreo's and take as many roids as you can. Can either you or Bobo shed some light on this and tell me what kind of oreos to get..because there are like 6-8 different kinds and I want the best. :thumbsup:

Good luck Blaze! I may have to try SNS's stuff when I run out of bulk powder...someday lol.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually Bio, the oreos for breakfast doesn't work unless you are stacking Test/Sus/M1T/D-Bol/Winny and are planning on adding Tren. And good luck on your log Blaze, I like mod logs because you guys always do a good job.

tattoopierced1

I was told by a BBing expert, somebody "monkey" I beleive, that diet is totally unimportant and that one should just eat oreo's and take as many roids as you can. Can either you or Bobo shed some light on this and tell me what kind of oreos to get..because there are like 6-8 different kinds and I want the best. :thumbsup:

Good luck Blaze! I may have to try SNS's stuff when I run out of bulk powder...someday lol.

you gotta get the double stuff cappacino ones...those are the only ones that work... :run:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oreo-abol or Oreostanone?

Can I make those into a transdermal? I want extended release of trans fats.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very glad that you will be running a log on these. Hope you will be pleased.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be starting this cycle on Sunday. Diet and training are both in check (no Oreo's unfortunately), but will not be posted as they are based off Bobo's routines.

I tried CEE when it first came out, but was turned off by the bitter taste. However, I've never had the opportunity to use a NO product before, and am excited to see what it does for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will be starting this cycle on Sunday. Diet and training are both in check (no Oreo's unfortunately), but will not be posted as they are based off Bobo's routines.

I tried CEE when it first came out, but was turned off by the bitter taste. However, I've never had the opportunity to use a NO product before, and am excited to see what it does for me.
CEE is indeed very bitter. I think overall CVM Xtreme tastes good considering the ingredients contained in it.

As for the Arginine E2 Matrix, I think you will be very pleased with not only the pumps from it, as well as other affects.

The more feedback I hear on Arginine E2 Matrix, the more fond I am becoming of taking a dosage pre-workout and then another dosage before bedtime.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For those reading, I just wanted to post up the ingredients for CVM Xtreme and Arginine E2 Matrix.

CVM Xtreme:
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (~15 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 50

Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 0
Calories from Fat: 0
Carbohydrates: 0
Sugars:

CVM (Cell Volumizing Matrix Blend)
DiCreatine Malate: 3 g
Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate: 2 g
Betaine Anhydrous: 2 g
Taurine: 2 g
2:1 DiArginine Malate: 1.5 g
Glucuronalactone: 1 g
Glycocymine: 500 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 100 mg (5000% DV)
Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 50 mg (250% DV)
Folic Acid: 200 mcg (50% DV)
Vitamin B12: 125 mcg (42% DV)

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Orange, and Pink Lemonade

Arginine E2 Matrix:
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

Arginine E2 Matrix Blend: 2150 mg
Arginine Ethyl Ester HCI
Ornithine Ethyl Ester HCI
Norvaline

PROD1GY

Banned
Awards
Are you going to take AE2 before sleep for the NO before sleep effect?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Oreo-abol or Oreostanone?

Can I make those into a transdermal? I want extended release of trans fats.
:rofl: That's going in the Sig. :D Very Nice. Sounds pretty cool, I'll be watching this. Good luck J.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you going to take AE2 before sleep for the NO before sleep effect?
Both products will be taken twice a day. The AE2 will be taken 30 minutes prior to workout and again before bed.

Last edited:
JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CEE is indeed very bitter. I think overall CVM Xtreme tastes good considering the ingredients contained in it.

As for the Arginine E2 Matrix, I think you will be very pleased with not only the pumps from it, as well as other affects.

The more feedback I hear on Arginine E2 Matrix, the more fond I am becoming of taking a dosage pre-workout and then another dosage before bedtime.
Kudos to you sir. It’s always nice when the owner of a company takes the time to read and add input to a thread. I’d really appreciate it if you could bookmark this thread and check back often.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

I started using both CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix today. I plan to hold off a couple days before reviewing the actual benefits of the products b/c I tend to have a placebo effect when I first start a new supplement. In case you weren't aware, the CVM Xtreme is a powder while the AE2 Matrix is in pill form.

The CVM Xtreme tastes A LOT better than it smells. A single wiff of the orange flavored powder brought back dreadful memories of "Ultimate Orange" from when I first began lifting. Luckily, CVM Xtreme tastes pretty good and does not have an aftertaste!!

The AE2 Matrix pills are decently big, but go down easy since they are in capsule form. There's nothing worse than the feeling on a livertab stuck in your throat which refuses to go down no matter how much water you drink. With AE2 Matrix, this doesn't seem like it's going to be a problem.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kudos to you sir. It’s always nice when the owner of a company takes the time to read and add input to a thread. I’d really appreciate it if you could bookmark this thread and check back often.
Im subscribed and am glad to offer input and answer questions.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The CVM Xtreme tastes A LOT better than it smells. A single wiff of the orange flavored powder brought back dreadful memories of "Ultimate Orange" from when I first began lifting. Luckily, this stuff tastes pretty good and does not have an aftertaste!!
In my opinion, I think the Orange resembles the taste of Tang with a hint of tangerine.

The smell is related to the Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate and the DiArginine Malate in the product. I had never thought about it smelling like Ultimate O but now that you mention it it kind of does lol.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

I'm really enjoying this stuff!!! Although my strength has remained consistent, my endurance has increased significantly. The specific bodyparts that I'm training each day don't get nearly as fatigued during my workout sessions. Also, I'm happy to report than I've been able to add a few more reps to almost every single set.

As far as pumps, I've had a somewhat weird experience. Inside the gym I have not noticed much in this department except during my tricep workout yesterday which may or may not have been due to the supplementation. However; I went for short jog last night and was forced to stop midway and stretch because my calves were so PUMPED. I've never had my calves feel like this before unless I am on cycle. Afterwards, I noticed some serious muscle fullness in my calves until I went to bed.

Tomorrow is my leg day. I'm excited to see how CVM Xtreme/AE2 Matrix impact my most difficult workout of the week.

Last edited:
JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im subscribed and am glad to offer input and answer questions.
I take one serving of CVM Xtreme 30 minutes prior to my workout, but I'm still messing with the 2nd serving. My workout is pretty much in the dead center of the day. Any suggestions on 2nd serving?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I take one serving of CVM Xtreme 30 minutes prior to my workout, but I'm still messing with the 2nd serving. My workout is pretty much in the dead center of the day. Any suggestions on 2nd serving?
I would either take it first thing in the morning or last thing at night if it were me. I would most likely do the CVM Xtreme first thing in the morning, and then pre workout. I would do the Arginine E2 Matrix pre workout and then before bedtime.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro! I wonder how this stuff will compare to Omega's CreEthylThunder. That's the only CEE product Ive tried...its great though.

BV

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

Yesterday, I was dragging ass all morning but after taking my preworkout serving of CVM I felt a lot better and had an AMAZING leg workout. I don't know if it's a similar effect to all CEE products, as I have not used any others, but this stuff really helps my workout intensity! My leg workout was consistent with what I have been experiencing on CVM and AE2 thus far, except for the fact that I had crazy pumps. The pumps in my thighs/calves were so intense that I had to stretch after every single set. Like I've mentioned before, I've never experienced anything like this except on cycle.

Another thing worth mentioning about these supplements is that muscle fullness sticks around until you go to sleep. Normally the muscles targeted during my workout get pretty big, but 30 minutes later I'm back to normal. With these supplements, my muscles stay full throughout the whole day. Maybe the 'before partying workout' might actually start paying off now, lol.

Unfortunately, I'm one day behind schedule because BigVrunga talked me into eating pizza and missing my workout today. To make up for this, he gave me sexy pictures of his girlfriend (literally). For the rest of this cycle though, I'm gonna stay on track and avoid bad influences. :lol:

P.S. I know I sometimes start reading a log, and get bored halfway through and start skimming. In an effort to appeal to the typical 'skimmer' I've decided to bold all the important stuff in my rambling...lol.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad you are noticing good results off of the products. I agree, the bolding parts are a great idea.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I'm one day behind schedule because BigVrunga talked me into eating pizza and missing my workout today. To make up for this, he gave me sexy pictures of his girlfriend (literally). For the rest of this cycle though, I'm gonna stay on track and avoid bad influences.

P.S. I know I sometimes start reading a log, and get bored halfway through and start skimming. In an effort to appeal to the typical 'skimmer' I've decided to bold all the important stuff in my rambling...lol.
That's a great idea bro. Nothing worse than guy keeping a log who just rambles on about stuff like teeth!:)

BTW, I thought of you while I just polished off the last of the pizza a moment ago - that great euphoric rush from the massive influx of carbs...mmm.mmmm..mmmm.:trout:

BV

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 9 – Summary of Results So Far

Overall, I’m really enjoying this stack. All the benefits over regular creatine are great, no frontloading, no bloating, etc. I’m only a week in and can’t wait to see what happens for the rest of my cycle. Here are my results so far:

Positives:

Weight Gain: I’m up 2 pounds in a week. I waited until today to weigh myself because I didn’t want the pizza from day 6 to affect my weight. My measurements are consistent because I eat the same thing and workout at the same time every single day (except on leg day).

Increased Vascularity: My veins are popping out more than before, especially in my forearms. The effects aren’t as pronounced as while on IGF-1, but it’s noticeable.

Pumps: Especially in my calves and triceps! I literally have to stretch after every exercise just to keep going. I dislike the calf pumps because it’s really messing with jogging because it’s almost painful, but whatever.

Increased Endurance: I’m able to pull off a few more reps during every single exercise. Normally by the end of my workout I’m half dead, but on CVM and AE2 I feel like I can keep going for a few more sets. I’ve thrown in an extra set here and there but try not to b/c I don’t wanna pay for it the next day.

Increased Intensity: My gym intensity is always very high, but these products have helped me on days I’m dragging. Sometimes when I feel like I’m gonna have a bad workout, I just take the day off, but lately this hasn’t been a problem. Even if I’m lethargic, after taking CVM I’m ready to go.

Negatives:

No major strength increase: My strength hasn’t gone up much more than it normally did before the supplements, which is definitely disappointing. I have been able to pull off a few more reps during each set, so I think it’s only a matter of time before strength increases but it still sucks. This is a big thing for me but as long as I keep gaining weight, I’ll get over it. We’ll see what happens.

No noticeable sleep benefits: Many have noticed crazy vivid dreams while using Arginine E2 Matrix. I am a very light sleeper and often wake up throughout the night. It’s to the point now where I often take melatonin just so I won’t wake up. I was hoping the AE2 would help me have a deeper/better sleep, but it hasn’t really had an impact on my sleep.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the updates. I think the strength will come.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Cool thread JB, I'll read closely and glad to see you back again.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
J..How has the 'come down' been on these two supps..I believe both of them are supposed to give you that pre-WO kick and some Arginine and CEE supps end up kicking you in the ass in terms of jitters and shakiness later...Have you experienced any of this? Or has it just been a nice level boost?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
J..How has the 'come down' been on these two supps..I believe both of them are supposed to give you that pre-WO kick and some Arginine and CEE supps end up kicking you in the ass in terms of jitters and shakiness later...Have you experienced any of this? Or has it just been a nice level boost?
I'm definately getting the pre-wo kick that you mentioned but it doesn't really have an effect on me outside of the gym. No jitters or shakiness at all.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Log is lookin good J! :D Make sure you keep us updated regularly. Im looking in holding off on my next AAS cycle to maybe run something similar to this.

By the way, sweet sig!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log! Okay, you deserve a gift for your troubles. BRB.

P.S. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Because i'm using it right now...i'll put it back after i'm done.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Today was chest/abs day for me. I'm happy to report that my strength has finally increased!! I put up higher numbers for both bench press and incline bench press. Below I listed my flat bench numbers for my last two workouts. It might be important to note that I never exceed 10 reps in a set, if I feel like I have another rep or two left in me, I just up the weight next set.

Last week:
Set 1: 220x10
Set 2: 225x10
Set 3: 225x10
Set 4: 230x9

This week:
Set 1: 225x10
Set 2: 225x10
Set 3: 235x9
Set 4: 242.5x7

K guys, this update will be a little short. I have to get back to writing a paper due tomorrow morning. Hopefully I won’t have to pull an all-nighter. =\

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Good to see that your strength is starting to increase bro!! :thumbsup: Keep it going. :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to see that your strength is starting to increase bro!! :thumbsup: Keep it going. :D
Thanks idunk. My routine consists on a "heavy" week and a "light" week. The only two exercises that are currently consistent between the two weeks are Flat bench press and squats. I've got leg day coming up soon, so hopefully my squat goes up also!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks idunk. My routine consists on a "heavy" week and a "light" week. The only two exercises that are currently consistent between the two weeks are Flat bench press and squats. I've got leg day coming up soon, so hopefully my squat goes up also!
I feel you on that J. For me it's always hard to guage strength because I rotate my exercises, and change my TUT..So it's hard to remember if your strength is coming or not.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see a lot of product logs where people say things like "I see myself using product X again in the future, etc." Well I'm planning on ordering more today so that I have more available before it runs out. I really LOVE this stuff.

My paper was moved back. Apparently it's been moved back for some time now, but I wasn't informed since i dont attend class. :D Looks like i won't be pulling that allnighter tonight so I'll still be on track for lifting tomorrow. Gonna go play some xbox 360 and slack off now!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the products are working out great for you man!! Personally, I like Cre-Ethyl-Thunder. I hear you guys on the gauging of strength Im the same way...I switch up my routine quite a bit , going back and forther between TUT and MAX-OT styles of training.. Its been working great, but I'm more into hypertrophy at the moment I guess. That and I need to start bringing a notebook to the gym w/me again:D

BV

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the products are working out great for you man!! Personally, I like Cre-Ethyl-Thunder. I hear you guys on the gauging of strength Im the same way...I switch up my routine quite a bit , going back and forther between TUT and MAX-OT styles of training.. Its been working great, but I'm more into hypertrophy at the moment I guess. That and I need to start bringing a notebook to the gym w/me again:D

BV
Wheres my points? I know where you live!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 18:

Well I'm 2/3s done with these products. Here is another quick summary of the benefits of CVM Xtreme and AE3 Matrix thus far.

Weight gain: Today I weighed in at 198lbs giving me a 4lb weight increase since I first started. Diet and training have been consistent throughout the entire period I've been on the CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix. I’m going to hold off on taking any actual measurements until the very end of this log.

Strength: Strength has gone up for both my flat bench press and squats this week, the only two exercises which stay consistent between my light and heavy weeks. I will be doing bench again tomorrow (technically later today since it's past midnight), so I'll report back further on this.

Intensity: As I mentioned before, if I think I’m going to have a bad workout, I just take the day off. Lately this hasn’t been a problem. Even if I’m dragging, after taking the CVM I’m always good to go and have a great workout.

Muscle fullness: Possibly my most favorite benefit from the supplements next to weight gain. The worked muscles stay full and hard throughout the entire day. Since its summer I’m wearing a lot more sleeveless shirts and tank tops. Its hard to resist throwing in a couple bicep/triceps supersets. I must admit I have been guilty of this once or twice. ;)

Pumps: I still haven’t decided how I feel about this category. The pumps are very intense and in the gym I love it! However, I’ve basically given up on using the treadmill or jogging. My calves just get too damn pumped to continue longer than 6-8 minutes. I’ve recently switched over to stationary bikes and have not had any major problems with this since then.

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blaze great to see your results on strength and weight I am starting day 6 on my E2 matrix

Just like you my endurance has been great. Pumps should be kicking in soon after chest my whole upper body kind of felt full the whole day arms and back too.
Can't weight for next week when I do a muscle after a full week on. BTW I am eating at maintenance or just above with 1-2 cardio sessions a day so any weight gain will be very good weight

Keep up the good work and keep us posted