Blaze's All-Natural "better results than your hormone cycle" Log...

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Sounds like what BigV does, except he sits in front of the computer all day.
    Awwww come on!! One day! One day home with the woman and this is the grief I get??

He's pretty huge so I guess you're doing it right.
    Well, that and knowing how to squat helps....

:squat:

2. Day 22:

Today, I had my first crappy workout since I started the CVM/AE2. There was this skinny tool from one of my classes in the gym. Iíve never talked to him before, but he annoys the hell out of me by the way he acts. Since he recognized me from class he came up and gave me pleasure of his company. He was wearing a t-shirt with his right sleeve rolled up (obviously to show off his 14Ē gun) and sunglasses. Seriously, who wears sunglasses indoors, let alone during their workout!

Anyways, all the regular flat benches were taken so I decided to use a benchpress bench for my skull crushers. Guess who follows me over and asks me (during the middle of my set) if I can spot him after I finish. He loads up entirely too much weight and proceeds to push up about 5 semi-decent reps and says ď4 moreĒÖ.well at this point the kidís tank is completely empty and I basically have to pull the weight up for him hoping I donít **** up my back. After the set he goes ďso what supplements are you takingĒ so I tell him Protein/CVM Xtreme/AE2 Matrix and tell him where to get some. Steve, if you get an order from Santa Barbara in the next few days please fill it with rat poison.

I donít mind the usual questions about my supplementation, but I was very irritated. Like I said, I had my first crappy workout in 22 days. Sorry just needed to vent.

*EDIT* Guess this post wasn't very relevant. *ahem* CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix are both awsome, and you should all buy some!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Day 22:

After the set he goes ďso what supplements are you takingĒ so I tell him Protein/CVM Xtreme/AE2 Matrix and tell him where to get some. Steve, if you get an order from Santa Barbara in the next few days please fill it with rat poison.
    I appreciate the referral. Defeats the purpose if we 'off' him though lol.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

4. *EDIT* Guess this post wasn't very relevant....
    About as relevent as a toothache

BV

5. any updates?

6. I finished off the CVM 2 days ago, haven't received the new one i ordered yet. I got enough AE2 for like 2 more days. I have finals all this week so I wont have time to post or workout. However, I do plan on doing a final review of both products after my finals are done.

7. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    I finished off the CVM 2 days ago, haven't received the new one i ordered yet. I got enough AE2 for like 2 more days. I have finals all this week so I wont have time to post or workout. However, I do plan on doing a final review of both products after my finals are done.
    Good luck brutha!

8. can't wait to hear them but studying comes first. Update us when you can.

9. I finished off the CVM 2 days ago, haven't received the new one i ordered yet. I got enough AE2 for like 2 more days. I have finals all this week so I wont have time to post or workout. However, I do plan on doing a final review of both products after my finals are done.
    Aw come on, tell the truth. You're playing with you new super-phone

BV

10. YOu crack me up!!!!!!!!!! Rat poison

Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Day 22:

Today, I had my first crappy workout since I started the CVM/AE2. There was this skinny tool from one of my classes in the gym. Iíve never talked to him before, but he annoys the hell out of me by the way he acts. Since he recognized me from class he came up and gave me pleasure of his company. He was wearing a t-shirt with his right sleeve rolled up (obviously to show off his 14Ē gun) and sunglasses. Seriously, who wears sunglasses indoors, let alone during their workout!

Anyways, all the regular flat benches were taken so I decided to use a benchpress bench for my skull crushers. Guess who follows me over and asks me (during the middle of my set) if I can spot him after I finish. He loads up entirely too much weight and proceeds to push up about 5 semi-decent reps and says ď4 moreĒÖ.well at this point the kidís tank is completely empty and I basically have to pull the weight up for him hoping I donít **** up my back. After the set he goes ďso what supplements are you takingĒ so I tell him Protein/CVM Xtreme/AE2 Matrix and tell him where to get some. Steve, if you get an order from Santa Barbara in the next few days please fill it with rat poison.

I donít mind the usual questions about my supplementation, but I was very irritated. Like I said, I had my first crappy workout in 22 days. Sorry just needed to vent.

*EDIT* Guess this post wasn't very relevant. *ahem* CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix are both awsome, and you should all buy some!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    I finished off the CVM 2 days ago, haven't received the new one i ordered yet. I got enough AE2 for like 2 more days. I have finals all this week so I wont have time to post or workout. However, I do plan on doing a final review of both products after my finals are done.
    Good luck with the finals. I look forward to seeing your reviews on the products.

12. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Good luck with the finals. I look forward to seeing your reviews on the products.
    *Starts shaking*...I'm a CVM Xtreme addict and I need my fix!

If it's not here by the time my finals are over:
    me--> <--you

13. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    *Starts shaking*...I'm a CVM Xtreme addict and I need my fix!

If it's not here by the time my finals are over:
    me--> <--you
    Keep me updated. It should be there any day now.

Be a long drive out to try and me just to get

14. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Keep me updated. It should be there any day now.

Be a long drive out to try and me just to get

I got it earlier this week. Thank you!

15. Summary of my results on CVM Xtreme/AE2 Matrix:

Sorry Iíve been lagging guys. I was hit with finals and afterwards between the catching up on sleep and other endeavors I didnít have time to write up a full review. Now, without further ado here is my final review on CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix!

Strength: On day 9 I had reported absolutely no strength gains. Ironically, by the end of the cycle this was the most noticeable benefit! As you know, I rotate between a heavy and light week, but both flat bench and squats stay consistent. Thus, I use these to exercises to gauge my strength increase. Both my flat bench press and squat numbers increased drastically. Using CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix, my bench went up 27.5lbs after being nearly the same for the past 2 months!

Weight gain: I started the CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix at 194 lbs. My final weight on this cycle was 199 lbs yielding a net gain for 5 lbs overall. Diet and training stayed consistent throughout the entire period cycle. Unfortunately, I did not have time to take my measurements during finals weeks, as I was too busy studying. During this period, I also did not find time to work out, so my current measurements would not be beneficial to this log.

Intensity: My gym intensity is always very high, but these products have helped me on days Iím dragging. As I mentioned before, if I think Iím going to have a bad workout, I just take the day off. Lately this hasnít been a problem. Even if Iím exhausted, after taking the CVM Xtreme pre-workout dose, I become very energetic and always have a great workout!

Increased Endurance: Consistently throughout my cycle, I was able to do several more reps during every single exercise. Normally by the end of my workout Iím half dead, but on CVM and AE2 I feel like I can keep going for a few more sets.

Muscle Fullness/Vascularity: The muscle fullness while on CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix was unbelievable. The worked muscles stay full and hard throughout the entire day and only went down the following morning. My veins, especially in my forearms, popped out like crazy on these products. Throughout my cycle I had several people comment on them.

Pumps: The pumps on CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix were incredible. However, I had to give up both jogging and using the treadmill because the pumps in my calves were so intense that they almost became painful! I was forced to switch over to biking for cardio, and did not experience any problems after this. Similarly, I was forced to stretch after every single set because my muscle would become too damn pumped up. While some of you may consider this to be a negative, I consider this to be a very positive benefit. In an article written by Jim Stoppani for the Nov. 2005 issue of Flex magazine, he states ďAlthough the pump is a dynamic psychological factor in inspiring muscle growth, it's also a dynamic physiological factor. Pumping your muscles primes them for expansionÖ [Pumps] can teach your body to more effectively drive fluids into your muscles, creating more space and volume in them--and, ultimately, more muscular growth.Ē

Value: This stuff is absolutely incredible! Many people who keep logs claim they will may use the products again, but you never know if they actually did. Personally, I have already purchased more and plan to be a repeat customer with Serious Nutrition Solutions. Thank you for making such great products!!

16. Great log man. Definately gonna give these a try.

17. Nice summary and log as well JB. I'll be giving some thought on throwing these into my post cycle.

18. Looks like some solid results eh.

I was looking at the CVM earlier. Hell, anything that tastes like Tang has to be good

Nicely done log, BTW.

19. Thank you for reading the log and providing feedback!

20. It's what you pay me to do!!!! I mean, my pleasure

21. JBlaze:

Great log, great summary.

This sounds like a really good product.

Thanks!

-Tinytoad

22. Yeah blaze great log, I think I may pick some up and try it for myself now. Maybe throw it in my PCT plans. Again good job on the log.

23. Nice work JBlaze!! Im going to have to give these products a try!!!

BV

24. Yeah man, it must have been a byatch getting to the gym when you had to write all those essays!

25. Nah he's a nerd, didn't affect his social life at all (unless his hand cramped)

26. Excellent log.

27. Very nice final review. Glad you were pleased with the CVM Xtreme and Arginine E2 Matrix stack.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Yeah man, it must have been a byatch getting to the gym when you had to write all those essays!
    Yeah, it was almost as hard as the time you're having posting while trying to get a gold membership!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Yeah blaze great log, I think I may pick some up and try it for myself now. Maybe throw it in my post cycle therapy plans. Again good job on the log.
    If you do, please let me know how it works out! I will be using CVM for sure during my PCT.

30. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Very nice final review. Glad you were pleased with the CVM Xtreme and Arginine E2 Matrix stack.
    I was very pleased. Once again, thanks for making such great products. Your products and the support you provided during my entire log has won me over. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Similar Forum Threads

1. ez's swanson vitamin all natural anabolic lifestyle stack
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 07:47 PM
  2. 130-190 lbs (All Natural / Ecto)
    By pu12en12g in forum Pics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 01:37 AM
  3. TNE a better choice than 4AD for 1-test?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-09-2004, 06:02 PM
  4. All Natural Peanut Butter Diet?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 05:44 PM
  5. All natural peanutbutter?
    By Gmonkey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 10:28 AM