Blaze's All-Natural "better results than your hormone cycle" Log... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Blaze's All-Natural "better results than your hormone cycle" Log...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. King Kong

Good to see that your strength is starting to increase bro!! Keep it going.

2. IBE Representative

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Good to see that your strength is starting to increase bro!! Keep it going.
    Thanks idunk. My routine consists on a "heavy" week and a "light" week. The only two exercises that are currently consistent between the two weeks are Flat bench press and squats. I've got leg day coming up soon, so hopefully my squat goes up also!
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Thanks idunk. My routine consists on a "heavy" week and a "light" week. The only two exercises that are currently consistent between the two weeks are Flat bench press and squats. I've got leg day coming up soon, so hopefully my squat goes up also!
    I feel you on that J. For me it's always hard to guage strength because I rotate my exercises, and change my TUT..So it's hard to remember if your strength is coming or not.
    •   

4. IBE Representative

I see a lot of product logs where people say things like "I see myself using product X again in the future, etc." Well I'm planning on ordering more today so that I have more available before it runs out. I really LOVE this stuff.

My paper was moved back. Apparently it's been moved back for some time now, but I wasn't informed since i dont attend class. Looks like i won't be pulling that allnighter tonight so I'll still be on track for lifting tomorrow. Gonna go play some xbox 360 and slack off now!
  5. Elite Member

Glad to hear the products are working out great for you man!! Personally, I like Cre-Ethyl-Thunder. I hear you guys on the gauging of strength Im the same way...I switch up my routine quite a bit , going back and forther between TUT and MAX-OT styles of training.. Its been working great, but I'm more into hypertrophy at the moment I guess. That and I need to start bringing a notebook to the gym w/me again

BV
  6. IBE Representative

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Glad to hear the products are working out great for you man!! Personally, I like Cre-Ethyl-Thunder. I hear you guys on the gauging of strength Im the same way...I switch up my routine quite a bit , going back and forther between TUT and MAX-OT styles of training.. Its been working great, but I'm more into hypertrophy at the moment I guess. That and I need to start bringing a notebook to the gym w/me again

BV
    Wheres my points? I know where you live!
  7. Elite Member

Forgive!! Forigive!!
  8. Elite Member

ose:

awwwww yeah!
  9. IBE Representative

Day 18:

Well I'm 2/3s done with these products. Here is another quick summary of the benefits of CVM Xtreme and AE3 Matrix thus far.

Weight gain: Today I weighed in at 198lbs giving me a 4lb weight increase since I first started. Diet and training have been consistent throughout the entire period I've been on the CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix. I’m going to hold off on taking any actual measurements until the very end of this log.

Strength: Strength has gone up for both my flat bench press and squats this week, the only two exercises which stay consistent between my light and heavy weeks. I will be doing bench again tomorrow (technically later today since it's past midnight), so I'll report back further on this.

Intensity: As I mentioned before, if I think I’m going to have a bad workout, I just take the day off. Lately this hasn’t been a problem. Even if I’m dragging, after taking the CVM I’m always good to go and have a great workout.

Muscle fullness: Possibly my most favorite benefit from the supplements next to weight gain. The worked muscles stay full and hard throughout the entire day. Since its summer I’m wearing a lot more sleeveless shirts and tank tops. Its hard to resist throwing in a couple bicep/triceps supersets. I must admit I have been guilty of this once or twice.

Pumps: I still haven’t decided how I feel about this category. The pumps are very intense and in the gym I love it! However, I’ve basically given up on using the treadmill or jogging. My calves just get too damn pumped to continue longer than 6-8 minutes. I’ve recently switched over to stationary bikes and have not had any major problems with this since then.
    Last edited by JBlaze; 06-02-2006 at 02:34 AM.
  10. Professional Member

Blaze great to see your results on strength and weight I am starting day 6 on my E2 matrix

Just like you my endurance has been great. Pumps should be kicking in soon after chest my whole upper body kind of felt full the whole day arms and back too.
    Can't weight for next week when I do a muscle after a full week on. BTW I am eating at maintenance or just above with 1-2 cardio sessions a day so any weight gain will be very good weight

Keep up the good work and keep us posted
  11. IBE Representative

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Blaze great to see your results on strength and weight I am starting day 6 on my E2 matrix

Just like you my endurance has been great. Pumps should be kicking in soon after chest my whole upper body kind of felt full the whole day arms and back too.
    Can't weight for next week when I do a muscle after a full week on. BTW I am eating at maintenance or just above with 1-2 cardio sessions a day so any weight gain will be very good weight

Keep up the good work and keep us posted
    Thanks for stopping by my log. I've be following yours also.
  12. IBE Representative

Day 19:

Set 1: 230x10
    Set 2: 240x10
    Set 3: 240x10
    Set 4: 245x8

Below is my flat benchpress from the past 2 weeks. As you can see it has gone up 15lbs in 2 weeks. This is a huge improvement for me because my bench had been between 220-230 for a little over a month.

Last week:
    Set 1: 220x10
    Set 2: 225x10
    Set 3: 225x10
    Set 4: 230x9

This week:
    Set 1: 225x10
    Set 2: 225x10
    Set 3: 235x9
    Set 4: 242.5x7
  13. Professional Member

damn 15lbs in two weeks that is close to the gains I was getting on drol/plex. I can't wait to do chest next week and see where I am at. My spotter will be back so I can go harder than this week.
  14. Board Sponsor

Day 19:

Set 1: 230x10
    Set 2: 240x10
    Set 3: 240x10
    Set 4: 245x8

Below is my flat benchpress from the past 2 weeks. As you can see it has gone up 15lbs in 2 weeks. This is a huge improvement for me because my bench had been between 220-230 for a little over a month.
    Excellent improvements.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  15. Elite Member

:squat:

Hell yea buddy nice to see that strength coming up!! Nice improvements!
  16. IBE Representative

Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Excellent improvements.
    Thank you, kudos to SNS for making such great products! I've become a CVM addict.
  17. IBE Representative

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga

Hell yea buddy nice to see that strength coming up!! Nice improvements!
    Thanks, the secret it TRAINING while using supplements. Maybe you should consider making it to the gym one of these days...
  18. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Thanks, the secret it TRAINING while using supplements. Maybe you should consider making it to the gym one of these days....
    I've heard about this gym place, I guess it's where you have to go to make roids work..At least, that's what I heard.
  19. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I've heard about this gym place, I guess it's where you have to go to make roids work..At least, that's what I heard.

WAIT you mean i don't just pop my pills and then sit in front of the TV all day?????????
  20. IBE Representative

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    WAIT you mean i don't just pop my pills and then sit in front of the TV all day?????????
    Sounds like what BigV does, except he sits in front of the computer all day. He's pretty huge so I guess you're doing it right.
  21. Elite Member

Sounds like what BigV does, except he sits in front of the computer all day.
    Awwww come on!! One day! One day home with the woman and this is the grief I get??

He's pretty huge so I guess you're doing it right.
    Well, that and knowing how to squat helps....

22. IBE Representative

Day 22:

Today, I had my first crappy workout since I started the CVM/AE2. There was this skinny tool from one of my classes in the gym. Iíve never talked to him before, but he annoys the hell out of me by the way he acts. Since he recognized me from class he came up and gave me pleasure of his company. He was wearing a t-shirt with his right sleeve rolled up (obviously to show off his 14Ē gun) and sunglasses. Seriously, who wears sunglasses indoors, let alone during their workout!

Anyways, all the regular flat benches were taken so I decided to use a benchpress bench for my skull crushers. Guess who follows me over and asks me (during the middle of my set) if I can spot him after I finish. He loads up entirely too much weight and proceeds to push up about 5 semi-decent reps and says ď4 moreĒÖ.well at this point the kidís tank is completely empty and I basically have to pull the weight up for him hoping I donít **** up my back. After the set he goes ďso what supplements are you takingĒ so I tell him Protein/CVM Xtreme/AE2 Matrix and tell him where to get some. Steve, if you get an order from Santa Barbara in the next few days please fill it with rat poison.

I donít mind the usual questions about my supplementation, but I was very irritated. Like I said, I had my first crappy workout in 22 days. Sorry just needed to vent.

*EDIT* Guess this post wasn't very relevant. *ahem* CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix are both awsome, and you should all buy some!
  23. Board Sponsor

Day 22:

After the set he goes ďso what supplements are you takingĒ so I tell him Protein/CVM Xtreme/AE2 Matrix and tell him where to get some. Steve, if you get an order from Santa Barbara in the next few days please fill it with rat poison.
    I appreciate the referral. Defeats the purpose if we 'off' him though lol.

24. Elite Member

*EDIT* Guess this post wasn't very relevant....
    About as relevent as a toothache

BV
  25. Professional Member

any updates?
  26. IBE Representative

I finished off the CVM 2 days ago, haven't received the new one i ordered yet. I got enough AE2 for like 2 more days. I have finals all this week so I wont have time to post or workout. However, I do plan on doing a final review of both products after my finals are done.
  27. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I finished off the CVM 2 days ago, haven't received the new one i ordered yet. I got enough AE2 for like 2 more days. I have finals all this week so I wont have time to post or workout. However, I do plan on doing a final review of both products after my finals are done.
    Good luck brutha!
  28. Professional Member

can't wait to hear them but studying comes first. Update us when you can.
  29. Elite Member

Aw come on, tell the truth. You're playing with you new super-phone

BV
  30. Banned

YOu crack me up!!!!!!!!!! Rat poison

Day 22:

Today, I had my first crappy workout since I started the CVM/AE2. There was this skinny tool from one of my classes in the gym. Iíve never talked to him before, but he annoys the hell out of me by the way he acts. Since he recognized me from class he came up and gave me pleasure of his company. He was wearing a t-shirt with his right sleeve rolled up (obviously to show off his 14Ē gun) and sunglasses. Seriously, who wears sunglasses indoors, let alone during their workout!

Anyways, all the regular flat benches were taken so I decided to use a benchpress bench for my skull crushers. Guess who follows me over and asks me (during the middle of my set) if I can spot him after I finish. He loads up entirely too much weight and proceeds to push up about 5 semi-decent reps and says ď4 moreĒÖ.well at this point the kidís tank is completely empty and I basically have to pull the weight up for him hoping I donít **** up my back. After the set he goes ďso what supplements are you takingĒ so I tell him Protein/CVM Xtreme/AE2 Matrix and tell him where to get some. Steve, if you get an order from Santa Barbara in the next few days please fill it with rat poison.

I donít mind the usual questions about my supplementation, but I was very irritated. Like I said, I had my first crappy workout in 22 days. Sorry just needed to vent.

*EDIT* Guess this post wasn't very relevant. *ahem* CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix are both awsome, and you should all buy some!
  31. Board Sponsor

Good luck with the finals. I look forward to seeing your reviews on the products.

32. IBE Representative

Good luck with the finals. I look forward to seeing your reviews on the products.
    *Starts shaking*...I'm a CVM Xtreme addict and I need my fix!

If it's not here by the time my finals are over:
    me--> <--you
  33. Board Sponsor

*Starts shaking*...I'm a CVM Xtreme addict and I need my fix!

If it's not here by the time my finals are over:
    me--> <--you
    Keep me updated. It should be there any day now.

Be a long drive out to try and me just to get

34. IBE Representative

Keep me updated. It should be there any day now.

Be a long drive out to try and me just to get

I got it earlier this week. Thank you!
  35. IBE Representative

Summary of my results on CVM Xtreme/AE2 Matrix:

Sorry Iíve been lagging guys. I was hit with finals and afterwards between the catching up on sleep and other endeavors I didnít have time to write up a full review. Now, without further ado here is my final review on CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix!

Strength: On day 9 I had reported absolutely no strength gains. Ironically, by the end of the cycle this was the most noticeable benefit! As you know, I rotate between a heavy and light week, but both flat bench and squats stay consistent. Thus, I use these to exercises to gauge my strength increase. Both my flat bench press and squat numbers increased drastically. Using CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix, my bench went up 27.5lbs after being nearly the same for the past 2 months!

Weight gain: I started the CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix at 194 lbs. My final weight on this cycle was 199 lbs yielding a net gain for 5 lbs overall. Diet and training stayed consistent throughout the entire period cycle. Unfortunately, I did not have time to take my measurements during finals weeks, as I was too busy studying. During this period, I also did not find time to work out, so my current measurements would not be beneficial to this log.

Intensity: My gym intensity is always very high, but these products have helped me on days Iím dragging. As I mentioned before, if I think Iím going to have a bad workout, I just take the day off. Lately this hasnít been a problem. Even if Iím exhausted, after taking the CVM Xtreme pre-workout dose, I become very energetic and always have a great workout!

Increased Endurance: Consistently throughout my cycle, I was able to do several more reps during every single exercise. Normally by the end of my workout Iím half dead, but on CVM and AE2 I feel like I can keep going for a few more sets.

Muscle Fullness/Vascularity: The muscle fullness while on CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix was unbelievable. The worked muscles stay full and hard throughout the entire day and only went down the following morning. My veins, especially in my forearms, popped out like crazy on these products. Throughout my cycle I had several people comment on them.

Pumps: The pumps on CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix were incredible. However, I had to give up both jogging and using the treadmill because the pumps in my calves were so intense that they almost became painful! I was forced to switch over to biking for cardio, and did not experience any problems after this. Similarly, I was forced to stretch after every single set because my muscle would become too damn pumped up. While some of you may consider this to be a negative, I consider this to be a very positive benefit. In an article written by Jim Stoppani for the Nov. 2005 issue of Flex magazine, he states ďAlthough the pump is a dynamic psychological factor in inspiring muscle growth, it's also a dynamic physiological factor. Pumping your muscles primes them for expansionÖ [Pumps] can teach your body to more effectively drive fluids into your muscles, creating more space and volume in them--and, ultimately, more muscular growth.Ē

Value: This stuff is absolutely incredible! Many people who keep logs claim they will may use the products again, but you never know if they actually did. Personally, I have already purchased more and plan to be a repeat customer with Serious Nutrition Solutions. Thank you for making such great products!!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Great log man. Definately gonna give these a try.
  37. King Kong

Nice summary and log as well JB. I'll be giving some thought on throwing these into my post cycle.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Looks like some solid results eh.

I was looking at the CVM earlier. Hell, anything that tastes like Tang has to be good

Nicely done log, BTW.
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  39. IBE Representative

Thank you for reading the log and providing feedback!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

It's what you pay me to do!!!! I mean, my pleasure
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ez's swanson vitamin all natural anabolic lifestyle stack
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 05:47 PM
  2. 130-190 lbs (All Natural / Ecto)
    By pu12en12g in forum Pics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 11:37 PM
  3. TNE a better choice than 4AD for 1-test?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-09-2004, 04:02 PM
  4. All Natural Peanut Butter Diet?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 03:44 PM
  5. All natural peanutbutter?
    By Gmonkey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 08:28 AM