Blaze's All-Natural "better results than your hormone cycle" Log...

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. J..How has the 'come down' been on these two supps..I believe both of them are supposed to give you that pre-WO kick and some Arginine and CEE supps end up kicking you in the ass in terms of jitters and shakiness later...Have you experienced any of this? Or has it just been a nice level boost?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    J..How has the 'come down' been on these two supps..I believe both of them are supposed to give you that pre-WO kick and some Arginine and CEE supps end up kicking you in the ass in terms of jitters and shakiness later...Have you experienced any of this? Or has it just been a nice level boost?
    I'm definately getting the pre-wo kick that you mentioned but it doesn't really have an effect on me outside of the gym. No jitters or shakiness at all.
    •   
       


  3. Log is lookin good J! Make sure you keep us updated regularly. Im looking in holding off on my next AAS cycle to maybe run something similar to this.

    By the way, sweet sig!!

  4. Nice log! Okay, you deserve a gift for your troubles. BRB.




    P.S.
    Last edited by JBlaze; 05-22-2006 at 10:48 PM.

  5. Thanks for the comments guys!
    •   
       


  6. Whatcha hiding your present for J?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Whatcha hiding your present for J?
    I think he's a little embarrased.

  8. Because i'm using it right now...i'll put it back after i'm done.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Because i'm using it right now...i'll put it back after i'm done.


  10. Day 12:

    Today was chest/abs day for me. I'm happy to report that my strength has finally increased!! I put up higher numbers for both bench press and incline bench press. Below I listed my flat bench numbers for my last two workouts. It might be important to note that I never exceed 10 reps in a set, if I feel like I have another rep or two left in me, I just up the weight next set.

    Last week:
    Set 1: 220x10
    Set 2: 225x10
    Set 3: 225x10
    Set 4: 230x9

    This week:
    Set 1: 225x10
    Set 2: 225x10
    Set 3: 235x9
    Set 4: 242.5x7

    K guys, this update will be a little short. I have to get back to writing a paper due tomorrow morning. Hopefully I won’t have to pull an all-nighter. =\

  11. Good to see that your strength is starting to increase bro!! Keep it going.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Good to see that your strength is starting to increase bro!! Keep it going.
    Thanks idunk. My routine consists on a "heavy" week and a "light" week. The only two exercises that are currently consistent between the two weeks are Flat bench press and squats. I've got leg day coming up soon, so hopefully my squat goes up also!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Thanks idunk. My routine consists on a "heavy" week and a "light" week. The only two exercises that are currently consistent between the two weeks are Flat bench press and squats. I've got leg day coming up soon, so hopefully my squat goes up also!
    I feel you on that J. For me it's always hard to guage strength because I rotate my exercises, and change my TUT..So it's hard to remember if your strength is coming or not.

  14. I see a lot of product logs where people say things like "I see myself using product X again in the future, etc." Well I'm planning on ordering more today so that I have more available before it runs out. I really LOVE this stuff.

    My paper was moved back. Apparently it's been moved back for some time now, but I wasn't informed since i dont attend class. Looks like i won't be pulling that allnighter tonight so I'll still be on track for lifting tomorrow. Gonna go play some xbox 360 and slack off now!

  15. Glad to hear the products are working out great for you man!! Personally, I like Cre-Ethyl-Thunder. I hear you guys on the gauging of strength Im the same way...I switch up my routine quite a bit , going back and forther between TUT and MAX-OT styles of training.. Its been working great, but I'm more into hypertrophy at the moment I guess. That and I need to start bringing a notebook to the gym w/me again

    BV

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Glad to hear the products are working out great for you man!! Personally, I like Cre-Ethyl-Thunder. I hear you guys on the gauging of strength Im the same way...I switch up my routine quite a bit , going back and forther between TUT and MAX-OT styles of training.. Its been working great, but I'm more into hypertrophy at the moment I guess. That and I need to start bringing a notebook to the gym w/me again

    BV
    Wheres my points? I know where you live!

  17. Forgive!! Forigive!!

  18. ose:

    awwwww yeah!

  19. Day 18:

    Well I'm 2/3s done with these products. Here is another quick summary of the benefits of CVM Xtreme and AE3 Matrix thus far.

    Weight gain: Today I weighed in at 198lbs giving me a 4lb weight increase since I first started. Diet and training have been consistent throughout the entire period I've been on the CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix. I’m going to hold off on taking any actual measurements until the very end of this log.

    Strength: Strength has gone up for both my flat bench press and squats this week, the only two exercises which stay consistent between my light and heavy weeks. I will be doing bench again tomorrow (technically later today since it's past midnight), so I'll report back further on this.

    Intensity: As I mentioned before, if I think I’m going to have a bad workout, I just take the day off. Lately this hasn’t been a problem. Even if I’m dragging, after taking the CVM I’m always good to go and have a great workout.

    Muscle fullness: Possibly my most favorite benefit from the supplements next to weight gain. The worked muscles stay full and hard throughout the entire day. Since its summer I’m wearing a lot more sleeveless shirts and tank tops. Its hard to resist throwing in a couple bicep/triceps supersets. I must admit I have been guilty of this once or twice.

    Pumps: I still haven’t decided how I feel about this category. The pumps are very intense and in the gym I love it! However, I’ve basically given up on using the treadmill or jogging. My calves just get too damn pumped to continue longer than 6-8 minutes. I’ve recently switched over to stationary bikes and have not had any major problems with this since then.
    Last edited by JBlaze; 06-02-2006 at 03:34 AM.

  20. Blaze great to see your results on strength and weight I am starting day 6 on my E2 matrix

    Just like you my endurance has been great. Pumps should be kicking in soon after chest my whole upper body kind of felt full the whole day arms and back too.
    Can't weight for next week when I do a muscle after a full week on. BTW I am eating at maintenance or just above with 1-2 cardio sessions a day so any weight gain will be very good weight

    Keep up the good work and keep us posted

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Blaze great to see your results on strength and weight I am starting day 6 on my E2 matrix

    Just like you my endurance has been great. Pumps should be kicking in soon after chest my whole upper body kind of felt full the whole day arms and back too.
    Can't weight for next week when I do a muscle after a full week on. BTW I am eating at maintenance or just above with 1-2 cardio sessions a day so any weight gain will be very good weight

    Keep up the good work and keep us posted
    Thanks for stopping by my log. I've be following yours also.

  22. Day 19:

    Set 1: 230x10
    Set 2: 240x10
    Set 3: 240x10
    Set 4: 245x8

    Below is my flat benchpress from the past 2 weeks. As you can see it has gone up 15lbs in 2 weeks. This is a huge improvement for me because my bench had been between 220-230 for a little over a month.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze

    Last week:
    Set 1: 220x10
    Set 2: 225x10
    Set 3: 225x10
    Set 4: 230x9

    This week:
    Set 1: 225x10
    Set 2: 225x10
    Set 3: 235x9
    Set 4: 242.5x7

  23. damn 15lbs in two weeks that is close to the gains I was getting on drol/plex. I can't wait to do chest next week and see where I am at. My spotter will be back so I can go harder than this week.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Day 19:

    Set 1: 230x10
    Set 2: 240x10
    Set 3: 240x10
    Set 4: 245x8

    Below is my flat benchpress from the past 2 weeks. As you can see it has gone up 15lbs in 2 weeks. This is a huge improvement for me because my bench had been between 220-230 for a little over a month.
    Excellent improvements.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  25. :squat:

    Hell yea buddy nice to see that strength coming up!! Nice improvements!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Excellent improvements.
    Thank you, kudos to SNS for making such great products! I've become a CVM addict.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    :squat:

    Hell yea buddy nice to see that strength coming up!! Nice improvements!
    Thanks, the secret it TRAINING while using supplements. Maybe you should consider making it to the gym one of these days...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Thanks, the secret it TRAINING while using supplements. Maybe you should consider making it to the gym one of these days....
    I've heard about this gym place, I guess it's where you have to go to make roids work..At least, that's what I heard.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I've heard about this gym place, I guess it's where you have to go to make roids work..At least, that's what I heard.

    WAIT you mean i don't just pop my pills and then sit in front of the TV all day?????????

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    WAIT you mean i don't just pop my pills and then sit in front of the TV all day?????????
    Sounds like what BigV does, except he sits in front of the computer all day. He's pretty huge so I guess you're doing it right.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 130-190 lbs (All Natural / Ecto)
    By pu12en12g in forum Pics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 12:37 AM
  2. TNE a better choice than 4AD for 1-test?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-09-2004, 05:02 PM
  3. All Natural Peanut Butter Diet?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 04:44 PM
  4. All natural peanutbutter?
    By Gmonkey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 09:28 AM
Log in
Log in